Gadget - Cover

Gadget

Copyright© 2011 by TonyG

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Laurissa is having a bad day. After traveling to spend some ‘girl time’ with her best friend, she finds her friend has set her up with yet another blind date. Things get worse and Laurissa returns to her hotel room. A distortion in reality causes an alien gadget to appear in her room. Has Laurissa’a day gotten better or worse? Warning: this is a short story that I have broken into three brief chapters. Chapter 3 is still a little rough so suggestions are welcome.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Science Fiction   non-anthro  

It was after that thought was complete when she saw something new coming out from under the table. It was different enough that made her more nervous than she already was. It looked like a flesh colored earthworm. That resemblance worked right down to the tapered end and the segmented body. There was one exception. The earthworm-looking thing was covered with a slimy substance and seemed to be producing more as she watched.

There was an additional problem. The damned thing was about the same diameter as a soda can at its thickest area. If this new thing was one of the Kraken beast's sexual organs, she was beginning to wonder how she was going to take one, let alone four.

Of course the gadget lying on the table didn't help matters by saying, "As you can see, one of the Kraken's sexual organs is now emerging. The sexual organ is easily identified by the difference in color and the segmented appearance of its length."

As the earthworm looking thing approached the juncture of her wide spread legs, she began to chant, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

The tentacle ends that had been massaging her pussy stopped and moved out of the way. The earthworm-looking thing immediately replaced them. She felt the slimy end of the thing rubbing against the outer lips of her pussy, forcing them open and lubricating them with a slimy feeling substance it seemed to continually produce.

When she felt the thing begin to force entrance she screamed, "Noooooo!" followed by "Help me!"

As a kid Laurissa had seen more than one earthworm crawl across the ground. The way the segments rippled moving it slowly forward. From the sensations coming from her pussy, this beast's sexual organ was doing the very same thing. Once the taper end had wedge its way in it began crawling deeper inside of her sliming the way to ease entrance. She couldn't believe how easily she was expanding to accept it. That didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell, only that the damned thing was actually making progress.

Once she thought it had gone as far as it could it stopped. Laurissa breathed a sigh of relief as the thing began pulling out. It stopped pulling out when just the tip was lodged in her. Without warning the damned thing thrust into her hard driving itself deeper than it had been before. It forced the air out of her lungs and Laurissa and she fought to regain it. Then the damned thing then began the crawling again trying to force itself even deeper, and was succeeding.

The gadget chose that point in time to give Laurissa a little more information. "Although the Kraken beast has multi-morphing capabilities that it can use on many parts of its form, particularly on how many tentacles it forms. It has been determined that the sexual organs must remain their natural size for optimal performance."

Laurissa's eyes went wide when she felt the tip of the organ nudging against her cervix. Worse, and the last thing she wanted to feel was sexual arousal. Again her body betrayed her because the Kraken's sexual organ was stimulating all of the right places. She felt truly betrayed when her body began building toward an orgasm.

"Four minutes of this demonstration remaining," announced the gadget. The organ pulled partially out. Laurissa knew better than to think it was over. She did her best not to tense up as it thrust back into her. The tip of the worm-like organ lodged into her cervical opening. Laurissa's body was wracked with both pain and pleasure. Once again it started it's crawling forcing its way into her womb.

"Ahhh! Fucking shit!" Laurissa screaming as she tried to thrash away from the worm-like organ. Unfortunately her head was the only part of her that still moved freely. "It's fucking forcing its way deeper," she screamed as it inched its way into her.

She wanted to crush the gadget when it stated, "There is a minimum depth in which the Kraken's sexual organ must reach in order to release its seminal fluids. There have been problems in the past with life forms that were unable to accept the minimum depth."

"How fucking deep is the fucking minimum?" Laurissa shouted her voice starting to go horse, yet not really wanting to know the answer. Still she felt the opening to her womb being forced wider. "The measurement equates to fifteen of your inches. I should also inform you that the Kraken is unable to understand any inadequacies in the life form with which it is trying copulate. It will continue to attempt full penetration regardless of the victim's size. Occasionally this has resulted in serious damage, but only twice in death."

"Fifteen fucking inches. You bet your ass it could do some serious fucking damage. You should have fucking told me this soon ... Ngggg aaaaaaaaahhh!"

Laurissa's comments were cut off when the organ did the thrusting thing and wedged its way even deeper into her. This pushed her over the edge and her body shook with the force of her orgasm. It was one unlike any she had ever had before since both pain and pleasure were present. "There are three minutes and thirty seconds remaining of this demo."

The organ was well into her womb now and it began thrusting full time. For Laurissa the pain was lessening even though the thing was driving itself deeper with each thrust. She was, even against her will, beginning the rise toward orgasm again.

The worm-like organ was hitting the back of her womb when she felt something nudging against the pucker of her ass. She had been so focused on living through her vaginal invader, she had forgotten about the Kraken's other sexual organs.

The slime it spread on her helped, but pain still ripped through her body when it forcefully lodged itself in place. Like the first one it began crawling to force its way deeper. Her pussy was already stuffed to overflowing and she didn't know how much more her body could stretch.

Laurissa relaxed her body as much as she could and started chanting mentally, 'I can take it. I know I can take it. Just relax and let it happen. It will be over soon. Relax and let it happen.' This helped, probably because she was relaxing her body. Once again, even with all the pain she was suffering, she started the climb toward orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.