Second Squad, Third Platoon, E Company - Cover

Second Squad, Third Platoon, E Company

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Glen Miller? Oh, Man! That was the smoothest music, ever. In my opinion, and the opinion of everybody in the squad, anybody who didn't like Glen Miller was simply crazy and had the taste of a rock. We were probably crazy to be so trusting, but this was supposed to be a safe haven, and, besides, there WAS the Glen Miller music. This just had to be a good place!

We went inside the cave to find what looked like the finest of hotels. Certainly something that none of us had ever experienced. We were met by seven beautiful girls, actually women, of course, but we called ourselves boys, and women our age were called girls. The girls were all dressed in the finest of cocktail dresses, off the shoulder fashions and ending about mid calf. They were all wearing high-heeled sandals and stockings that must have been Nylons. Anyway, the girls were all brunets and so beautiful that every one of us males shot in our pants just from looking at them. Oh, we'd all had our share of the British "working girl," but none of them ever looked like this!

We were treated to an excellent meal with none of the wartime rationing to dampen our palates. Each of the girls served one man and made sure that he had everything he needed, from wine to an ass to rub gently and to admire. Wait a minute, these girls weren't wearing underwear! A quick hand under the dress verified that.

After we had eaten, there was an interval of dancing and liquor, all high quality stuff, but the girls all warned us away from drinking too much. We spent about an hour on the dance floor and at our table drinking, usually with our own girl on a knee and a hand on her tit. A few guys even had a hand up a dress.

From the dining room, the girls led us to our bedrooms. Each bedroom was luxuriously furnished and had an attached bathroom with a combination bathtub and shower, easily large enough for two people. I can only speak for Beth, but I heard that all of the guys had similar experiences.

As soon as we got to the room, Beth did something with her dress, and it simply slipped to the floor. She had been wearing nothing under it but a garter belt and hose. The shock to my system was fantastic—I had never seen a more beautiful woman from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. She removed the rest of her clothes before helping me to remove mine. At that point, I could smell me and I hated the thought of getting into a clean bed with a clean woman while I was so filthy.

Beth seemed to read my mind and led me into the bathroom where we took a shower together. When we finally left the shower, we both were as clean as it was possible for two humans to be, especially in the pussy, tit, and cock area. I dried Beth off, and she dried me. We moved to the bed, and we spent hours enjoying each other. Ohhh ... That woman had the nicest, softest, wettest pussy I ever experienced. I don't understand how it worked, but I felt quite rested the next morning.

We spent some more quality time with each other, then I began to feel the compulsion to get up and to begin my working day. We ate breakfast together in the dining room, and I heard the voice in my head, again.

Well, Sgt. James Haggerty, I hope you enjoyed your reward for the entertainment you provided to us yesterday. You will receive this same level of pleasure every time you do a good job, so I hope that you will keep that in mind.

Your assignment for today will be similar to the one yesterday. Consider these as training exercises so that you can get some idea of the hazards that you will face during your sojourn on Augsem. You will find your map of today's activities in your shirt pocket. Please notice that it is a little more ambitious than yesterday's requirements. Your packs have been recharged with today's noontime meal, and the hand grenade that Pvt. Charley Winslow used has been replaced.

Good bye and have fun.

Well, that answers two of my questions, food at noon and replacement of items like hand grenades.

We left the cave and had gotten outside a few feet when Harly said, "Oh, Shit, Sarge. I forgot something. Just a minute."

"OK, go ahead." He went back inside and was back seconds later, shouting, "SARGE, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!" Of course, with that kind of statement, all of us had to go back inside to see what he was talking about. We found nothing! None of the hotel that we had stayed in was now in there! Harly's Zippo was lying on the ground where it had fallen. Harly claimed that it had been on the breakfast table where he had enjoyed a cigarette with his coffee after breakfast. None of us, not even our science fiction expert, could offer an explanation.

Shit, I didn't know what to believe. We were all now wearing clean clothes, even our underwear was clean, and all of it had been filthy since we had not been out of it since leaving England back on June 4th. Of course, all of us couldn't help thinking of magic, but who knows what that meant? Oh, well, I figured that we just had to live with it, even though we couldn't help wondering how much of our situation was real. For one thing, I couldn't help wondering if Beth was real or just a dream. I certainly hoped that she was real, because I was looking forward to seeing her and sleeping with her tonight!

We had trekked about half a mile when we heard a tremendous roar. Charging at us like King Kong gone wild was a beast at least 30 feet tall and standing on its hind legs. Its two other pairs of legs or arms ended in hands, and they were big in proportion to the rest of the beast. The thing had black fur on its back and white fur on its chest and belly. That SOB was big and scary! We all started pumping lead into its body between its top arms, assuming that was where its brain was stashed.

It had to be something like that because the beast had no head. All it had was half a dozen stalks about three feet long and eyeballs on the top ends. Its mouth appeared to be between its shoulders about where its neck would be if it were from Earth.

All of the shots into its body had slowed it down, but not stopped it completely. I ordered Chester to go back to shooting at its knees. We had to find a way to stop its forward progress. Hell, it could kill us all just by falling on us! The rest of the guys were ordered to drop their aiming point to between the second pair of arms, since we didn't seem to be doing a hell of a lot of good were we had been hitting the thing.

While they were doing that, I aimed at King Kong's left hip. I hoped that one of the big .45 caliber slugs could break a bone or two. I didn't seem to be doing much good, but maybe my next shot would do the job. Shit, what else was I going to do? I could shoot or I could stand there with my thumb up my ass, and I figured that I would look pretty silly if I did that.

King Kong had enough bullets in him now that he was slowed down pretty good, but he still was advancing slowly in our direction. In fact, he was getting so close that I ordered everybody to fall back about 20 yards. I was still afraid that he might fall on one of us.

Finally, Chester's bullets had done a number on King Kong's knee and the monster stumbled. The beast stumbled around for a minute or more, but finally gave in to the constant peppering he was getting on his knee from the BAR. My bullets on the corresponding hip may have helped, but I couldn't be sure.

Anyway, King Kong fell on his chest on the trail, and we finally got a good look at his mouth and teeth. My God, those were the biggest damned teeth I had ever seen. I yelled "HAND GRENADE" to Charley, and he knew what I meant. Winslow ran as close as he dared to King Kong and tossed a grenade into its mouth.

These beasts must have a hell of a strong reflex to swallow because it gulped down the grenade with no hesitation. A few seconds later, there was the thump of the grenade going off and the beast jumped a bit in reaction, but it was not dead yet. I had signaled for everybody to stop shooting because I didn't want any accidents with Winslow, so there was no problem when I ordered another grenade tossed into King Kong's mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.