Connexxx - the Office Bitch - Cover

Connexxx - the Office Bitch

Copyright© 2011 by Rama

Chapter 1

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At ConneXXX Ltd Gemma Litten, the office bitch has been stealing money through the books while keeping ‘the old man’ Smith happy with blowjobs. Then the old man leaves and is replaces by a young black man. But Gemma can play any man, black or white....

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

She sat behind her desk watching as he walked out. The 'Old Man' had his stuff in a box and was looking around the room again. He still looked shocked by the speed of the procedure. From the first phone call from head office to the final visit from senior management had been a week. One week was all it took to bring a career crashing down. She smiled sweetly at him as he looked at her. "Gemma..." he started then looked away and started walking towards the exit.

Fucking old fart, she thought. Gemma Litten's seductive lips widened the smile into a grin as she watched him leave. Being his Personal Assistant she had received the first call and felt her heart jump as she heard the words 'Accounts Department'. Gemma was sure she'd been found out. Or they'd found the Shailling account - her little nest egg where the skimmed money she took from the company went. The Old Man had called her in and told her about the call. About how there was a question mark over the accounts. She did as she was told and brought the books in and they went through them. She saw the entries for the Shailling Account and was relieved when he missed them. He couldn't see it.

Gemma had felt the weight leave her shoulders as she quickly moved the money from that account to another one. She made sure she used a colleague's computer. That black dyke bitch Angie had it coming since she tried putting a complaint in about her. Gemma had found Angie in the stationary storeroom with Stacy, a new blonde girl in the department. Both half-dressed. Stacy, on her white knees, eating that nigger bitch's black cunt. After that she ruled over them. Making the women do what she wanted. Or everyone would know about the office lesbos. Part of the fun was sending messages to them. Stacy got emails from anonymous email accounts addressed to the nigger lover or the nigger's slave. They contained pictures of naked black women asking if she got wet. Angie got it as well. She found herself opening pictures of lynchings and black slaves and questions about how much she was worth. When Angie went and saw the Old Man Gemma wasn't worried. Angie was the one who got the warning and told to apologise to Gemma. God, it felt good, watching that black bitch have to say sorry. The first time she got them alone Gemma made sure she knew who was the boss. "You can't fucking touch me, you nigger cunt!" she told the black woman in the very storeroom she caught them in. "Now you and that little blonde dyke will do what you're fucking well told. I'm the boss, you are the slaves. We clear?"

" ... Yes," they said.

Gemma looked at the two dykes. ""Yes, what?" she demanded.

"Yes, Ms Litton." Stacy said quietly.

Gemma smiled and slapped her hard. Stacy held her face as Angie looked on stunned. "Try again. Dyke." Gemma told the white girl.

"Yes," Angie said through gritted teeth. "Yes ... Mistress."

Gemma stepped back. "See." she beamed. "The slave gets it. Now say it, you cunt-licking bitch." Stacy looked at Angie, tears in her eyes. Angie gave her a quick nod and took Stacy's hand. "Awww, so sweet." Gemma pouted. "Say it!"

"Y ... yes ... Mistress." Stacy finally got out.

"Not so hard, was it?" Gemma smiled.

It was when she got back to her desk he called her in and told her to watch her back and that Angie was a troublemaker. Gemma thanked him, saying how she didn't know what the problem was and how she'd tried to get on with the woman. When she left the office the first thing she did was make sure Angie was signed up with all the porn spam she could find.

Gemma looked across the office then and knew she was in charge. She was Queen Bee. The rest of them knew it too. She watched them look away from her. Gemma asked for something and she got it as she had the boss's ear. She knew the rumours said she had something else but she didn't care. They wouldn't dare say it to her face or it was bye-bye job. Gemma had them all by the balls.

Gemma Litton had learned at college the secret of power. It was a mix of good looks and the willingness to ignore the rule book. That meant learning that everyone had secrets. Like the girls gym coach having an affair with one the married teachers. The right words to the coach and she got what she wanted. In this case the position of captain of the cheerleader squad. Men were easier. For a woman to get power over them there was no better way than simple aiming where their brains were - between their legs. Within a week she was the football captain's girl. And no-one fucked with him so no-one fucked with her! That dumb jock had taught how easy it was to use men when you gave them a long, deep blowjob - and always pay attention to the balls. They would do anything after that. When Gemma left college she had a pass in most of her classes thanks to that married teacher who got her the papers ahead of time.

Work was just as easy. She used her sex and blackmail to get ahead everytime. Finally she arrived at her current place of employment and found her new boss just as pliable. The Old Man was like every other man - a sucker for a good blowjob. So as long as she kept up the pleasure she was safe. That's when the idea of getting herself a bonus hit her. The scam was simple. Set up the account and put through some fake transactions. Gemma kept them small so they wouldn't appear unusual. She would print up fake invoices at home and slip them into the records at work. She was surprised at how easy it was and how lazy the audits were too let them slip passed.

Then the call from the Accounts Department. It seemed they had been doing an audit on the finances through the computer and had gone a bit deeper than normal. Checking and double-checking, confirming and re-confirming. The fake transactions had popped up. She had worried about it. But more importantly Gemma made sure it was her who suggested the police be called, but only after she had moved the money through one of the other's computers. She remembered the day they walked Angie out. Two big cops leading that bitch out as she yelled she'd been set up. It was only when their eyes met that Angie fell silent and Gemma saw an understanding there. Something clicked. "You ... cunt!" Angie said and started yelling. "YOU FUCKING CUNT!" Gemma smiled as she saw Stacy's tears watching her black lover being led out in handcuffs. The Old Man was sympathetic, shaking his head at how one person could be so filled with hate that they would try and frame someone else. Gemma lifted her head from his cock and agreed before he shot his load over her hands.

"How could you?" Stacy asked in the store cupboard later. Gemma had shoved her in an locked the door after her. "How could you!" she demanded again. Gemma pushed the white girl against the wall. She just smiled at the girl.

"She's gonna have a lot of girlfriends now." Gemma said. "Every colour of the dyke-fucking-rainbow hunting for that pussy."

"But--"

Gemma put a finger to the girls lips, silencing her. "You want to join her?" Stacy shook her head. "Good girl." Gemma said.

"Listen," Stacy began and Gemma felt the girl's body against hers. It felt warm and young and firm. "I'll..."

"What?" Gemma whispered pushing her face closer to Stacy's.

"I'll do anything..." she said and gently pressed her soft lips against Gemma's...

Gemma pulled back softly. "Anything?" she asked.

"Anything." Stacy agreed.

"Will you get down on your knees and lift my skirt?"

" ... Yes." Stacy said. "Mistress."

"Nice," Gemma noted. "Remembering your place."

"Yes, Mistress," Stacy said softly.

"You gonna make me cum, Stacy?"

"If you ... want..." the girl said and saw the glint in Gemma's eye.

"And all I have to do is what?"

Stacy cleared her throat. " Help Angie." she said, pleadingly.

Gemma pressed her face to Stacy's, opening her lips playfully. Stacy went to kiss them and found herself slammed against the wall. "Fuck you, you dumb dyke!" Gemma grinned and walked away, unlocking the door. "I was you, I'd get a new nigger to be a bitch for." she told the girl as she heard the tears start. "That whore's gonna be too busy eating pussy behind bars!" Gemma laughed, leaving the sobbing girl alone.

Much to Gemma's disappointment the case went nowhere. Angie had an alibi for the time she was meant to be transferring the money. There were no charges but Angie didn't come back. The company didn't invite her back either, giving her redundancy deal that included an agreement she wouldn't sue or they would drag any action out. Stacy had quit within days after that.

Then, suddenly, the Old Man was gone. Given early retirement officially but really fired for letting 'Angie' steal so much. They were cleaning house. Tightening up the systems. Everything would be through the computers. Serious audits would be quarterly and unannounced. Gemma knew the good days were gone. It was time to move on. They were offering a good package for people to go. Times were getting tight and the banks were beginning to implode. She'd heard the Old Man had died. Heart attack, through stress. Apparently he'd never been the same after being forced out. Well, fuck him. She had looked in the mirror of the Ladies and sized up what she saw. A good-looking blonde woman in her late 20s. Well, the blonde came out a bottle to cover her natural dark brown as men liked the sight of blonde hair bobbing up and down on their laps. She still had her figure. That would look good on the beach for picking up some stupid rich fuck. A good firm butt and shapely legs, all poured into a skin-tight light blouse and dark skirt. "You are damn HOT!" she told herself and blew a kiss at the fuck-hot woman looking back at her. Gemma got down to the business of fixing her hair and make-up. The new boss was due in and she wanted to look good. A few weeks of the dumb blonde sex-bomb and she'd hand her notice in. Then walk away rich and beautiful and give them all the finger. Good-bye, thanks for all the money and fuck off, shitheads. She was ready. Hair perfect. Face perfect. She put her hands on her fuck-me hips and...

Gemma undid two more buttons on the blouse and pushed up her breasts. The new boss was male. Some guy named Jones who had a firm but fair reputation. He was younger than the old fuck that'd just left. That was all she knew about him. But unless he was gay there wasn't a man who couldn't say no to this cleavage. Shit, it'd got her off enough parking tickets. Stepping back Gemma looked at herself and smiled. The bitch was fucking ready!

She left the Ladies and walked through the office. She didn't need to look. Gemma knew what they were thinking. The guys wanted her and women hated her. Fuck them all. She turned, sniffing as she surveyed the office. It was neat, tidy. The desk weren't cluttered with junk. "Good." she said to the shitheads behind the desks. "Nice and tidy. Let's keep that standard up."

Gemma spun on her heel and stopped as she saw the man leaning on the doorframe behind her, his arms folded. He was handsome, black, maybe around her age and wearing a suit that had the expensive look to it. Gemma smiled, aware of the sudden smell of money about him. "Can I help you?" she asked, noticing the interested looks from the other women. Back off, bitches, she thought. He is mine.

The black stud smiled. Then looked at the door and read the name on it. He looked back at Gemma, his eyes moving up and down her curves. "Well, it's the right place. I'm Sam Jones. The new boss." he said, his eyes stopping at Gemma's cleavage.

Hook, she thought, stepping forward and extending a hand. "Gemma Litton," she smiled sweetly, "I'll be your personal assistant."

Sam Jones took her hand and shook it gently, not releasing it. "Miss Litton?" he asked.

"Correct." she replied, letting him hold her hand. No wedding ring. Not that clever, Sherlock, she thought. Gemma could feel the daggers being stared into her by the cunts behind her. Fuck-You-All. He still hadn't let her hand go. "Never married." she told him, aware of the effort he was making not to look at her breasts.

He smiled and finally released her hand. "So you want to make the introductions?"

Gemma knew what she wanted to and it wasn't involve these bitches but ... She played the good PA and did the introductions before showing him his office. "You didn't bring anything, Mr Jones?" she said.

"Still down in the car. Call me Sam." he replied.

"If you let me have your keys I'll get someone to bring the stuff up. Sam." Gemma smiled. Nice butt, she thought. Looks trim, fit. Never fucked a nigger before, she thought, but he's as male as the rest of the dumb fucks. And if he's a good fuck, maybe hang around for a couple of weeks more.

Sam handed her his keys. "It's the BMW. The dark blue one."

BMW ... Good suit ... Gemma almost sighed and could feel the juices start to flow. Good-looking and got money. Nothing got her wetter...

The first week was very professional. Sam Jones went through the files to bring himself up to speed, all under Gemma's guidance. The Shailling account had long gone. The money syphoned off to another account where it was nice and safe and accruing interest. She also made sure her tits were pushed into his vision at every opportunity. It was at a late night meeting when the offices were empty she made her move, accidentally 'spilling' some juice over his lap and going to pat it up she felt the size of his 'package'. "Oh, my." she said looking into his eyes as her hand felt something long and thick down there. "It's true?"

"What is?" Sam asked, smiling and opening his thighs as he hand slid down the bulge of his crotch.

"About black men?" Gemma explained, still keeping up the dumb blonde routine.

"You never seen a black man's cock?" he asked.

"Ohh..." she cooed.

"Good-looking woman like you must have guys hitting on her all day?" Sam smiled, noticing her hand had moved. He could feel the blood stirring and looked at the cleavage on show in front of him.

Gemma shrugged. "Oh, yes, but..."

"OOH GOD!" Gemma yelled and gripped the desk as she ground backwards onto Sam. His huge black cock was deep inside her stretched cunt. Her skirt was around her waist and the blouse wide open. Both her tits were free of the bra and bouncing around as she rode that black stud. "COME ON, COME ON ... COME ON!!!" she cried out as he met every one of her thrusts...

Her first nigger cock, she thought as she reached down and felt his balls begin to tighten. It felt so right. This was a cock. A real fucking man's cock. Better than that small shrivelled needle that old man had. She listened to his grunting behind her and knew he was near cumming. Quickly she lifted herself off and sank down between his open knees, gripping the wet black shaft with both hand. God, he was big. So wonderfully big that both hands were needed to grip the shaft and there was still some cock to spare. "Aahhhhh..." he moaned as she pulled the foreskin all the way back.

"Yeah, cover my tits," she urged, fucking that thick shaft with both her hands. They looked so white against the blackness of the cock. "Cover my big, white tits!" she said, hearing the pleading in her voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.