Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces - Cover

Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces

Copyright© 2011 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A spaceship is going to colonize a new planet. Towards the end of the trip, a major goal is increasing the colonist population rapidly. To conserve resources, people spend most of their time asleep, often awakening just long enough to procreate. Then Jason is found to have a gene which makes him the preferred father for every new baby. 'How do I fuck thee? Let me count the ways.' Emotional positions, not physical.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy  

"Good morning, are you feeling rested, Jason?" asked Dr. Watkins.

"Better now." He had worked off his post-thawing horniness with Sally, wasting precious semen to preserve and strengthen the partnership that anchored his emotional life.

"We debated about whether to tell you this, but we ultimately thought we ought to. We realized that treating you with extra testosterone and not telling you about it was at the least disrespectful."

"I agree," he said, memories coming back to him that he would rather not recover. "You got your comeuppance at the time, as I recall," he said.

She tried to suppress her smile, but failed. "Actually," she said, turning a little pink, "It was pretty hot." But she quickly added in a louder voice, "Not that that is any invitation for a repeat performance!"

Jason shrugged. So she hadn't really minded getting raped. Whatever.

"How do you feel about incest?"

"Never thought about it much."

"Most of the girls we want you to have sex with this time while you're awake are your own daughters. They're 13 and 14 years old now."

Jason shook his head. He had been awake for perhaps a total of two of those 13 years. "Wow."

"Now, of course these girls didn't grow up sitting on your lap and calling you 'daddy'. Under the special circumstances we are under, it makes total sense. Roughly half of them should be like you -- carriers of the gene for radiation resistance. So we're eager to see if their sons and daughters will be like Eve. Half of your sons should also be able to do the job, too, but since we don't know which ones in advance, you are still the preferred father." The doctor paused. "Do you feel burdened by the need to father so many children, to have so much sex? Or is it -- pleasant?"

Jason considered a moment and smiled. "It's pleasant. Very pleasant."

The doctor smiled back. "There's one very special girl in this mix, of course, and that's Eve. She knows she's the one, but it doesn't mean much to her really. She doesn't feel any different, and the kids treat her the same."


The four girls appeared one after the other in quick succession.

"Hi daddy!" said one.

"Hey there, father," said the next.

"Yeah, hi dad!" said the third.

"You wanna fuck your daughters? Unnh! Unnh! Unnh!"

All four laughed.

"I'm Eve," said the first. "The most important girl on the ship, I'll have you know -- No, in the universe!"

"So, you're Eve," Jason said with tenderness. "All grown up..."

"See my fluorescent purple stripes?" she said, holding out arms and legs that looked ordinary in every respect.

Jason motioned her over in front of him as he sat on the bed. With a look of wonder he stroked her hair and caressed her cheek, then took each hand in his in turn and caressed them too. "I know you don't feel special, but you're very special to me. You're the reason they have me fathering children constantly. I ... was very lucky you came along -- even though you didn't actually DO anything."

She shrugged. "Guess so." Then she changed the subject. "Now you've got four virgins with wet pussies but conveniently without troublesome hymens."

Jason had requested for some time that virgins get rid of their hymens first. He didn't like the blood and pain.

Looking around the room, he said, "I can see the resemblance with you two," he said, pointing.

Despite their crude talk and laughter, all four were obviously nervous about having sex for the first time. Jason tried to be respectful of what was at an important level a momentous occasion for them. Their nervousness became apparent when it finally came time to watch a penis zoom in between their legs.

He naturally ejaculated in Eve first, wanting to give her the biggest dose of sperm. His orgasm physically felt just as good as ever, but not noticeably better. Psychologically he felt a little pang of tenderness reflecting that she was his daughter. When parental feeling really struck him was when the other three started slapping and pummeling her. He felt a surge of protective anger, but he suppressed it successfully. He felt the same thing each time he seeded one of his girls. He turned away so he didn't have to see, but he still heard three of his daughters beating on the fourth one.


Years passed.

"Good morning, Jason, how are you feeling?" asked the robot.

"Jssshhhhh," He coughed. "Ffffff", he said, then gagged briefly. "Neffer been bedder."

"We are very near the end of our voyage. Life support and space are at a premium as never before. Nevertheless, there are a number of your daughters who need impregnating in our quest for more radiation-resistant people. Life support is precious enough that we are hoping not to wake up Sally at this time, and no shower is available. We have a plan that I am sure you will not find ideal, but we hope you will fulfill your duty to the expedition and all humanity."

"Give me a second," Jason said, and the robot stopped talking.

He sat up in his pod. He raised his arms to stretch but they hit the ceiling. The side and top of his pod were gone, as usual during a waking period. But the rest of the space was the size of another pod next to his, similarly open. It was considerably smaller than a mating room. At the far end, down about a foot, was an open micro-bathroom, containing only a miniature toilet and sink.

"Is this all the space there is?" he asked.

"I did say that space was at a premium, but there is a little more. Let me introduce Rebecca. She has agreed to the plan."

At that it became apparent that what appeared to be a wall opposite his space was actually a pod wall, and it was sliding straight downward.

Lying on her side looking at him was a gorgeous girl of 13. She was enough to start blood pulsing into his loins.

"So you see, there is a little more space."

"True, and another person to share it with."

"Do you mind?" the robot asked.

"No ... not at all," he said, smiling at Rebecca.

She looked down bashfully and smiled back.

He sighed and rubbed his hands over his face as the robot explained the plan.

Jason sighed. "OK, where is the first one?" he asked.

"We'll bring her to you," said the voice.

With that the center aisle slid away towards their heads, leaving a space a foot deep. This confirmed his sense of the configuration. What had just slid away was an empty capsule with both sides and top missing. He and Rebecca and his "guests" would occupy three capsules, side-by-side, but without walls to separate them.

"Wait, I've got to take a leak," he said. He scrambled out of his "bunk" to the toilet and relieved himself, back to Rebecca. He didn't know if she was watching, but he kind of hoped so.

"OK, robot, how about some food and drink?"

"We will bring some with the first girl."

Jason returned to his bunk and the next capsule slid in. It had a naked girl on it, turned on her stomach with butt up in the air. Doggy position. She certainly hadn't assumed that position herself, because she was asleep. Sound asleep. The capsule clicked into position and all was silent.

Jason looked at the girl, whose head was turned to face Rebecca. He reached out a hand and found her hair damp, her skin cool and clammy. It occurred to him why the robots had summoned Rebecca instead of Sally to help with this mission. Sally was attractive, and he loved Sally, but he had also had sex with her many times. Rebecca was gorgeous and new. He had never had her -- nobody had ever had her, for that matter. The sexual hunger he felt for her was intense -- perhaps intense enough to help him impregnate semi-comatose rear ends.

He looked over at Rebecca. The expression on the face of the wakeful, gorgeous girl was priceless: an earnest skeptical surprise. Jason started laughing, quietly at first, then louder. Rebecca looked at him and her smile verged into a weak laughter.

Jason shrugged out of his filthy shirt, shorts and underpants. His cock was quite limp as he beheld his intended mate.

"Come here," he said softly to Rebecca, and she crawled to the middle on hands and knees. She got his meaning as they leaned over the sleeping girl for a kiss.

Rebecca looked delightfully embarrassed, but she quickly got the hang of the kissing and sighed.

Jason's cock surged to full attention. It would be so wonderful to crawl over his bargain basement sleeping beauty, enfold Rebecca in his arms, coax her out of those shorts and panties ... but that wasn't the deal.

He broke the kiss and maneuvered behind the rear end. He explored with his fingers. Her skin was quite cool to the touch, but as he opened her pussy lips and explored, he found she was plenty warm inside -- and pre-lubricated, as the robot had promised. Her lack of sex appeal was only skin-deep. He tried to sidle up behind her to mount her, but his head hit the ceiling and he had to bend it sideways.

"Sorry, robot, I don't have enough space here. Not enough headroom."

"Can't you manage?"

Jason had his limits.

"No, sorry."

"If we backed her up, could you stand in front of the toilet?"

"No, I don't want to mate standing three inches in front of a toilet."

"What if we replaced that room with another the same size without a toilet."

Jason spoke a little louder. "What I want, robot, is enough space to kneel behind this girl I'm going to fuck, on the same mattress as her, without bonking my head!"

"Very well," said the robot. "I'll see what can be arranged." After a moment, it said, "Rebecca, do you feel he is making an unreasonable request?"

Rebecca seemed startled at the question.

Jason put his hands together in prayer and turned to Rebecca, pleading with his eyes.

The girl smiled at that, and said, "No, I think he has a very good point."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.