Joanne's Fall From Grace - Cover

Joanne's Fall From Grace

Copyright© 2011 by Art West

Chapter 1: Blackmailed and Raped

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Blackmailed and Raped - Deeply religious Jo returns home from college to discover her parents and brother are into a swinging lifestyle. She is blackmailed first by her brother into exhibitionistic activities leading to her rape and pregnancy. Her parents will only help if she submits completely as sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

18-Year old Joanne (or Jo) Steen, two months short of her 19th birthday, sighed as she settled into the bus seat at the start of 18 hour Friday night bus ride, with a midnight change needed in 6 hours time, reaching her home town only around midday Saturday. Maybe it had not been such a good idea to attend college so far from home when she had such a fear of flying.

She had chosen the small conservative college rather than those nearer home, because she thought the more local institutions were too liberal and encouraged immoral behaviour that violated her religious principles as a born again happy clappy Christian. She strongly believed that all sex and even serious petting outside of marriage was sinful.

But it had been a disappointing year. Not academically (as she had achieved straight As), or athletically where she had been on the college swimming and water polo teams. In fact, she had delayed her return home in order to participate in regional water polo championships. The disappointment was that in spite of the strict rules, the other five girls in her small dormitory complex were total sluts, always sneaking boys in at all hours. When she remonstrated with them they laughed and told her not to be such a prude. When she threatened to report them she was warned she'd be ostracised across campus.

Furthermore, the local student church was rather formal, without the excitement of her community church back home.

Because of the travel complications due to her fear of flying, Jo had only been home once during the year, for about three weeks during the winter break.

But now she was on her way home for more than two months. She sighed again, more in contentment now, as she thought about attending her church this coming Sunday, and seeing Pastor Ernest and his wife Joyce. She smiled to herself as she thought also of her 'little' brother Jason. How she loved to tease him and easily hold him at arm's length when he tried to retaliate. Of course, he was nearly 16 now. He had been away during her winter break, and she had not seen him for nearly a year. Her mother had told Jo that Jason had grown a lot over the year and was not much shorter than their 6 foot 2 inch father, Dutch-born Frank Steen. That would make Jason taller than Jo's 5 foot 9. Both Jo and Jason had inherited their father's large athletic build and dark complexions, in contrast to their petite blonde 5 foot 2 inch mother, Shelly.

Jo sometimes wished she had inherited more from her mother! In particular, she didn't like her heavy D-cup breasts which interfered with her swimming and which had led to ribald comments from boys ever since she was about 14.


The bus arrived at their home town terminal about 15 minutes late. As Jo collected her bags, she looked around and could not immediately see her mother who was to pick her up. Then she heard her name called, and as she turned, her jaw dropped.

Shelly, who had just passed her 42nd birthday, had cut her blonde hair close to her scalp. She was wearing a short strappy top that left her belly naked, and a VERY short hipster skirt. High-heeled sandals completed her outfit. She looked hardly more than in her early 20s, and certainly not the mother of a nearly 19 year old daughter.

Jo was painfully and embarrassingly aware of male eyes following the two of them, and conscious that these eyes were focussed on her mom. In fact, Jo in her comfortable jeans and baggy top, looked downright dowdy in comparison with her mother.

Once settled in the car and on the road, Shelly patted her daughter's thigh and asked: "Well, have you a found a boy to talk his way into your panties, or are you still protecting your precious virginity?"

Jo was shocked: "Mom! How can you say things like that? I know you don't attend church as I do, but surely you must respect my vows of remaining chaste for my wedding day!"

Shelly laughed. "Lighten up, darling! You'd be more relaxed and have a richer social life if you put out a bit!"

Huffily, Jo responded: "I'm not going to make a whore of myself and risk my eternal soul just for a 'social life'. And in any case, I am perfectly happy with my church social life." And yet, something primeval in her belly made Jo's nipples tauten and her pussy lubricate. Much to her dismay, she had been increasingly having such reactions when others discussed sex, and especially when she heard her dormitory mates making out with the boys they had sneaked in.

But: "I'm just teasing" said her mom in conciliatory tone.

Shelly told Jo that her Dad Frank and brother Jason were at a schools water polo tournament, and would only be back much later in the afternoon, so that they could continue their mother-daughter chat after lunch.

Once home, Jo went to shower and change while Shelly prepared a light lunch. Jo changed into a cooler outfit of shorts and a cotton top, but she was still over-dressed in comparison to Shelley. At this point, Jo had another shock!

As Shelly leaned over the coffee table to pour drinks, Jo gasped. Her mother was braless, and Jo found herself looking at her mom's naked tits. She quickly tried to avert her eyes in embarrassment, but then gasped again more loudly.

"MOM!!!!". She had just noticed that Shelly had a tattoo of a wreath of roses circling her left nipple. "What have you done??!!"

Shelly grinned. "Do you mean my art work? Your father and brother and all my friends love it. Here, have a good look." And with that she pulled up the top to reveal her petite and perky breasts to her daughter.

Jo blushed and didn't know where to look ... And then suffered yet another shock. Apart from the tattoo, there were rings in her mom's nipples.

"MOM!!!!" she shrieked this time. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Who did you have do it? People will think you're a whore."

"People can think what they like. I'm not in the first flush of youth any more, and a little bit of advertising attracts the male attention which I love. And you dad gets a kick out of men ogling my body!"

Jo was flabbergasted and could think of nothing to say, so mother and daughter sat in silence for quite a while until Frank and Jason arrived back. Jo hugged her dad and brother warmly, but was a little embarrassed at Jason's lack of dress. He wore only a skimpy speedo, and she was only too conscious that it was not only in height and breadth of shoulders that her brother had grown – his penis and testicles were clearly outlined and she could feel the outline against her belly as they hugged.


Shelly and Frank told the kids that they were going to a party that night, and that they should not wait up. Jo's eyes popped at her mother's outfit, which was a halter-necked black cocktail dress with cleavage down to her navel in front, and cut so low at the back that the start of her nether cleavage was also visible.

As their parents left, Jason turned to his sister: "So what do you think of mom and dad's new image as real swingers? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their party ... I'm sure there'll be some real hot action!"

"JASON!" gasped Jo. "You don't know what you're saying. You can't talk of mom and dad in that way!"

"I'm not a baby – I know exactly what I'm saying! I found some photos on dad's computer (even though he had tried to hide and encrypt the files) which show mom dancing naked with two different but equally naked men! And if she goes that far, she'll surely end up screwing them with dad's full knowledge."

"That's disgusting! I don't believe you! You're making up sick and disgusting stories. Why are you doing this?" squealed Jo and ran to her bedroom, locking the door. But throughout that night she could not get images out of her mind of her naked mother displaying her tattoo and nipple rings to strange men. And to Jo's dismay, in these images it became her and not her mom dancing naked in public ... and to her self-disgust, these thoughts made her nipples harden and her pussy juices run.

She had a restless night, hearing her parents return around 6am. A couple of hours later, she rose and prepared for church, leaving everyone else asleep in the house. At least there she could find sanity and comfort. But even this brought disillusionment as so much had changed. Sure, Pastor Ernest and his wife welcomed her warmly, as did many of the stalwarts of the church. She was even asked if she could work in the church office for the next few weeks and she agreed with enthusiasm.

But there seemed far fewer young people of her own age. She was startled also to meet three of the little girls from the first sunday school class she had started teaching three years earlier. They had been 10 year olds then but were now young teens, and were wearing outfits that were much too skimpy for church! What was happening to the world? One of the girls particularly, Janice by name, had developed substantial curves which she unashamedly displayed as she flirted with older boys. In a few years she may well be seen as overweight, but for now her titties were clearly attracting the attention of boys and men. Jo wished she knew how to take her to task.


But Janice was soon to affect Jo's life more than she could have imagined. During the next week, Jo worked full days at the church office. But on the Friday, the office closed at 11am because of a conference to which Pastor Ernest and others needed to go.

As Jo reached home and went inside, she heard a lot of giggling and shrieking from the pool area. She peaked through a window and was shocked to see her former sunday school pupil Janice, wearing an unbelievably skimpy bikini, being chased round the pool by Jason and three of his friends. She recognized two of his friends as Simon and Larry (the latter a coal-black guy of West Indian origin). Joe did not recognize the fourth boy, shorter than the other three and with a strongly latin-type look ... She was later to discover his name to be Gustavo.

Jo watched in fascinated horror as the boys wrestled with Janice, grabbing handfuls of her tits and buttocks ... but she just shrieked all the more loudly.

Jo could not think later why she did it, but she pulled out the digital camera (with strong optical zoom for her bird-watching) that she had in her bag. She then slipped into the ground floor guest suite that had a clear view of the pool area, but was in sufficient darkness that she would not be seen by those outside.

Her fist picture was of Jason managing to remove Janice's bikini top to cheers of the boys and more shrieks from Janice. She made a futile gesture to cover her tits as she grabbed for her top, but Jason threw it to one of his friends. For the next few minutes, Jo took a number of shots of a topless Janice lunging for one boy after the other.

Then Jason's friend Simon grabbed Janice from behind and his hands openly grasped her breasts. He wrestled her to the ground and another of Jason's friends (Larry) pulled her bikini bottoms down to her ankles. As she tried to break free, she fell over with her legs spread widely and obscenely, revealing her pussy to all four boys and to Jo's camera. Her bikini bottom was pulled off and both that and her top were thrown into the pool. The boys grabbed Janice and tossed her naked body to join her swimsuit in the pool. Then at a gesture from Jason, all four boys pulled off their speedos to reveal rampant erections, and dived in.

They chased Janice round the pool, and every time she tried to get out with her bikini they would grab her and pull her back. Hands took many liberties with her body, and it was clear to Jo that when Janice was pulled back, hard penises were rubbing against her.

Jo had been shooting many pictures, but suddenly it occurred to her that she had a responsibility to put a stop to these activities before Janice got into serious trouble. She was after all hardly more than an innocent child even though her body was well-developed.

Jo slipped the camera into her bag, left the guest room, and with determination marched through the living room and out on to the pool area.

"JASON!!! JANICE!!! What do you think you're up to. Get out and get dressed this moment!"

Janice shrieked and almost flew out of the pool, grabbing her clothes and dashing round the corner of the house. Jason was unperturbed and pulled himself out of the pull right in front of Jo, making no attempt to cover himself.

He grinned cheekily: "Hi Jo. You're back early. Come on. Strip off and join us, the water's great!" His friends had by now emerged and were in no hurry to don their swim suits, so that Jo faced 4 semi-erect penises pointing her way. She did not know where to look, and responded aggressively.

"You boys are in BIG trouble, exposing yourselves to a minor, and even worse fondling her private parts. You can be sure I'll tell mom and dad – you'll be grounded for the summer at very least!"

Jason laughed openly: "Do you really think our swinging parents are going to be bothered by our little bit of skinny dipping? You really haven't got it yet have you!"

Jo had no answer, and stormed off indoors and up to her room, where she stayed in a state of confusion for some hours until she knew her mom and dad were back. She then went down to confront them.

"Mom. Dad. I would not usually carry stories to you about my brother, but this serious. Jason and his friends Simon, Larry and Gustavo had 13 year old Janice here. They forcibly stripped her, chased her round the pool, fondled her all over. Then they exposed themselves and rubbed their penises against her."

Frank and Shelly had faint smiles. Shelly responded: "You say 'forcibly'. Was she resisting, fighting back? Did she seem traumatized? Or was it all just a bit of horseplay?"

"I assure you, Janice loves to play around in the nude!" interjected Jason.

Jo was aghast: "MOM! She is only 13, well below the age of consent. How do you know what trauma or psychological damage the experience will bring her?"

Frank had his say: "If it comes to that, Jason and his friends are also 'below the age of consent'! And from what you say, there was no actual sex, just a bit of horseplay. So it seems to me that it was no more than a group of young teenagers experimenting a little. No point in over-reacting."

Shelly took up the theme: "Jo, darling, maybe if you had 'experimented' a little at that age you'd be less uptight and inhibited now!"

"I can't believe you" gasped Joanne. "How can you allow such sinful immoral behaviour especially amongst impressionable teens who'll be corrupted for life." Now almost in tears she went on: "I'll pray for you that you change your ways before you burn in hell".

Now fully in tears, Jo ran out of the room. She grabbed something to eat from the kitchen and then locked herself in her room.

She copied the pictures from her camera on to her computer, and looked at them again. She was amazed that little Janice, in spite of her protestations looked as if she enjoyed exposing herself and the attention of the boys. How could she? And yet as Jo looked at the photos she imagined herself naked in front of a group of boys – with their rigid organs pointing at her. And a strange shudder went through her body. She was dismayed to feel her nipples harden and her pussy tingle in arousal. Her body was betraying her mind and soul and she quickly exited the photo viewer.

Through Saturday, Jo agonized over what she should do. She had to save Janice from herself, but how? During church on Sunday she came to a decision. Back home, she checked her address book and found that she still had an email address for Janice's parents. She created an anonymous yahoo account, and then composed a mail: "You won't know who I am. But I felt I had to tell you that your daughter Janice has been indulging in sex games with boys at the home of the Steen's. I don't think she has had full sexual relations yet, but I feel obliged to bring this to your attention, for action before she gets further trapped in immoral behaviour. Yours in Jesus Christ, A Friend". She then selected 6 photos, attached them and hit send.

For some hours she left the connection open in case there was a reply, but there was none. During this time she alternated between fantasies of herself playing naked games, doubts as to whether she had done the right thing, and a conviction that she was obliged to act. Eventually she went to bed, but had a restless night as the same thoughts continued.

During the next day at the church office, she sneaked occasional looks at the yahoo mail, but no answer. That evening, supper was a quiet tense affair, but clearly there had been no contact from Janice's family.

Jo was beginning to wonder whether Janice's folks also laughed the events off as teenage horseplay, when just after 8pm the phone rang. They were all in the living room and heard Frank answering: "Yes, speaking ... Oh ... well kids today! ... No I'm not laughing it off, but one should not overreact ... I see ... Oh ... Yes certainly, I and my wife will talk to him ... Goodnight"

He returned from the phone, and spoke to Jason: "Hell, you and your mates are in trouble. That was Janice's mom, and she's threatening all sort of action unless I discipline you. Someone has managed to get some photos of your shenanigans and has sent them to her. Janice is being packed off to an aunt in the country and will be sent to a girls only convent boarding school after the summer".

Jason was aghast! "Janice will hate that! She hates her maiden aunt, and she'll just die at a convent school." He turned to his sister: "You repressed interfering bitch. You've ruined her life. We'll make you pay somehow!"

"You don't know that Jo was the one" said his mother gently, but added nothing else indicating by silence that she too knew it had been Jo.

"Well, whatever, if anyone asks, I have seriously disciplined you. Cut your allowance, grounded you or something" said his father with a smile round the edges of his mouth.

The rest of the meal was in silence, and Jo immediately went back to her room, not able to face the clear disapproval of her family.

She tried to go to bed early, but couldn't sleep. Around midnight she went to the bathroom to get an aspirin. She heard murmurs from her parent's room, and something made her listen at the door, and was devastated by what she heard.

"So do you think Jo sent that message" (her father).

"Who else? Where did we find this prim repressed daughter?"

"Yes, it's strange. You and I have such strong and adventurous sex drives and Jason seems to have inherited this drive. Where does Jo come from?"

Jo heard her mother's voice: "I think she does have the same drive there. There are times when I see a fire not far below the surface. It's this happy clappy crowd who have forced her to repress it. She needs a good solid rape and it'll come to the surface. Let's drop a hint to Jason and his friends that we'll look the other way!"

"Perhaps I can help?" said her dad. To her disgust she heard the two of them dissolve into giggles, and her mother's voice: "Yes, I know how you've lusted after your not-so-little girl".

In horror and disgust, Jo slipped back to her room. How could her parents even think such things? She hardly slept that night.

Jo went early to the church office the next morning, and stayed out late. She could not face the family.

Wednesday she had the day off, and was relieved to find that Jason was to spend all day at some big sports event, and that her mother would be out as well, so she'd be on her own.

It was a warm day, and Jo thought she would relax at the pool. When looking for her swimsuit, she came upon a two-piece she had bought two years previously at a phase of trying to be more daring. It was too modest to be called a bikini, but revealed more skin than her other suits. Something made her pull the two-piece out. When trying it on, she realized that her boobs had grown quite a bit, so that the top was rather tight, and showed more cleavage than she had originally intended. Nevertheless, on a whim she decided to go out to the pool in it.

She lay on a lounger, planning to read for a while. She immediately felt uncomfortable as the rather too-small top of her swim suit dug into her now more developed breasts. She reached back and loosened the catch. Ah that was easier. Then another whim took her, and she removed the top completely, seeking to experience how the sun felt on her bare top. It felt more pleasant than she thought. At the same time, she remembered again little Janice exposing herself and Jo imagined boys gazing at her naked tits. Almost unconsciously, her hand moved to her breast and she tweaked her large nipple which instantly hardened increasing her pleasure. Her other hand came up to give equal pleasure to the other tit.

She felt so relaxed that she dozed off in the sun ... totally unaware of 4 pairs of eyes watching her. Jason and his friends Simon, Larry and Gustavo had returned to the house and were watching Jo and leering at her mammoth tits. Gustavo was a skilled photographer, and was taking a series of high resolution pictures on his state-of-the-art digital camera, capturing a topless Jo, with a blissful look on her face, teasing her nipples.

Jason whispered to the others to keep quiet and out of sight while he went to another room. He returned with four nylon ropes, tent pegs and a mallet. He whispered instructions, and then at a signal they all rushed out. Before Jo could react, two had hold of her arms and the other two her legs. Loops of rope went round each wrist and each ankle, and the ropes were fastened to the pegs which were hammered solidly into the ground.

Jo was helpless and embarrassed in her topless state. She struggled in vain. "You little bastards. Let me go. Now you'll get into big trouble".

Jason was unperturbed: "Tut, tut. What language from a born again Christian! You've got rid of our female playmate, so we need another."

Jo's legs were now lewdly splayed to the extent that the outline of her pussy lips was visible, while strands of pubic hair escaped on both sides. Gustavo's camera continued clicking away in spite of her struggles. Jason told her: "Struggle as much as you like. Gustavo's a photo-shop wizard ... the pictures won't show the ropes and you'll look as if you're enjoying yourself!"

"We need her nude" said Gustavo.

Jason and Larry grabbed a leg each, and held fast as they loosened the rope. They pulled her legs together and slid the bikini bottoms down both legs. As soon as they had the bottoms off, they secured both legs as before, widely splayed and now revealing a gaping and hairy pussy.

The camera captured the male hands pulling down her bottoms, seemingly without resistance. Fingers of the same hands played with her pussy and rubbed her clit. Against her will, Jo became physically aroused, and eventually reached a full orgasm to her great embarrassment.

At this point, Jason and Simon pulled down their shorts, and stood on either side of Jo, rubbing their cocks against her face. Any attempt she made to move away from one made her face bump against the other. Jason loosened one of her wrists, and grasped her hand firmly. He managed to curl it around his cock and moved her hand up and down in a masturbatory action. He held her nose until she opened her mouth and he popped the head of his prick between her lips.

Simon in the meantime was jacking off. More or less simultaneously, he and Jason came, spurting their gooey cum all over Jo's face. Once he was done, Jason signalled to Larry to take his place holding her hand round his cock. Jason then took the camera from Gustavo and gestured to him to take Simon's place. Five minutes later, two more copious teenage loads spattered across Jo's face and ran down her chin to drip on to her tits.

Fastening Jo's wrist again he warned her: "This is the first, but definitely not the last time we'll play together. If I were you, I would not say anything until you seen Gustavo's photo's. They will be quite incriminating – for you – and we will happily share them with others unless you cooperate with us in future."

The boys picked up their goods, and threw Jo's swim suit into the pool. Just before they left, Jason untied one wrist and left her to extricate herself.

Jo felt dirty and violated by the four loads of cum covering her face and tits, and yet strangely aroused by the experience. She dived into the pool and tried to rinse the worst off as she retrieved her swim suit. Then it was upstairs for a long hot shower.


Jo stayed in her room most of the day, joining the family briefly for supper, very conscious of the smirk on Jason's face. She excused herself as soon as possible, but on her way out Jason whispered to her: "You'll get an interesting email in the next hour or so – you won't want to miss it".

Back in her room, she turned her laptop on. She tried to read but kept glancing at the computer screen. Then at 9, there was a beep. A brief message from Gustavo's email, but signed with all four boys' names just said: "Enjoy the attached powerpoint show. We have. And we think some of the following people might enjoy it as well. Or perhaps we can just post them on the web with your email address. You'd better be very nice to us in future. Gustavo would like to take more pictures." Then followed a list of email addresses, obviously copied from her address book – the pastor and his wife, other church people, her parents and some aunts and uncles, college friends. Jo went cold as she opened the attachment.

She could hardly believe her eyes. The first few showed her sunbathing topless and playing with herself in obvious enjoyment. Then her legs spread apart – with the pubic hair (to her eyes) obscenely displayed. Boy's hands pulling off her bottoms, seemingly without resistance and with a blissfully dreamy look on her face. (How did Gustavo get that right?) Then, her wanking on boys' cocks until they sprayed over her, once more to her seeming enjoyment. The last picture, taken just after her wrist had been untied seemed to show her playing with her hairy pussy as the cum dripped down her face on to her tits.

Jo was horrified. NO, they wouldn't send this pornographic show to others - would they? – And she realized the little bastards probably would ... what could she do?


She made sure she left early for the church office the next morning – before Jason was up. But she could not concentrate on her work. She left it late to go home so that her parents would be there before her. As she arrived, however, Jason and his three friends came out of the house. They crowded round her and tried to feel her tits. "Come round to Simon's house tonight – his folks will be out and you can show us your titties and pussy while you wank us off" said Larry. "Gustavo can take some more pictures."

Gustavo added: "I'd like to get some of you sucking off the guys – that's always popular on the web."

"Get away from me you disgusting perverts. You irritating little delinquents." And she pushed her way through them and dashed into the house.

A few minutes later, her brother walked into her room with knocking.

"Get out" she hissed at him, not wanting to alert her parents.

He ignored her. "You were very rude to my friends. That's not good. They want to send out the pictures right now, but I convinced them to give you one more chance. But the next time you had better do what they say. And there will be more photographs".

Jo had a sleepless night. Her emotions see-sawed between fear and horror at what the boys might do to her. Would she have to suck their cocks? She had heard of girls doing this to their boyfriends but it sounded so disgusting. But then she would remember the desirous lusting looks of the boys as they looked at her naked body, and the obvious excitement felt by Janice as she exposed herself, and at these memories Jo felt her vagina juicing up and her nipples hardening.

The following day followed a similar pattern. But when she let herself into the house, she found her mother obviously dressed to go out for a party. She was wearing an unbelievably short skirt and a loose crop top that ended only a couple of inches below her breasts. Shelly greeted her: "Hi darling. Glad you're back. I forgot to tell you that I and dad are going to an all night party, and we're going any minute. Can you organize supper for yourself and Jason? Just order in pizzas; we'll refund you later. If you need anything else, take my car down to the shopping centre and use your credit card."

Jo was a little apprehensive at being left alone with her brother, but felt she could not refuse and nodded agreement.

Then just as Shelly and Frank were on the point of leaving, the doorbell rang. Jason rushed passed, saying "That's Simon, Larry and Gustavo", and Jo's heart froze in horror.

Shelly apologized: "Oh, I forgot, I told Jason he could have his friends over for the weekend, as they are going on that school group hike leaving Sunday afternoon ... just get enough pizzas etc for them and I'll refund you ... Bye now!"

"No, mom, you can't leave me with them...", but her mother was gone.

She turned to face four smirking teenage boys.

"Look, let's both forget what has happened. I won't bother you and I'll keep out of your way in my room. You've had your fun ... just leave me alone now"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.