The Competitor - Cover

The Competitor

Copyright© 2011 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jenny is an intern at a prestigious architectural firm, an opportunity not usually afforded to a girl attending a city college. If she's successful, it will lead to a job offer. But her competition is a rich, pretty girl attending an Ivy League university. Tiffany is the type of girl Jenny envied in high school, someone who gets everything she wants through teasing, manipulation, phony charm, and sex. So when their boss takes a "special" interest in Tiffany, Jenny is concerned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Jenny sat in her cubicle with her chair tilted back, her feet up on the desk, and her hands clasped behind her head as she stared up at the ceiling. The past two weeks had been hard, but the smile on her face told anyone walking by that it had been worth it. The feedback received from Mr. Johnson encouraged her to complete the assignment the way she imagined the customer wanted it. The work took a lot of extra hours, but the target date had to be met. Mr. Johnson had told them that the date was non-negotiable. "If you're late, you didn't do it," he had said.

Jenny's smile faded when she thought about her competition. Tiffany's superiority attitude often made Jenny feel inept, but that wasn't it. Something happened after their second one-on-one meetings. Jenny came out of her meeting with the confidence needed to complete the assignment, but Tiffany's change was more pronounced. She seemed over confident, too sure.

During the first half of the allotted time, Tiffany was uneasy and unsure, traits foreign to her personality. She was holed up in her cubicle working diligently and keeping to herself. And then the two had their second one-on-ones with the boss. Tiffany came out of the meeting looking a mess, but with an attitude that screamed, "I know something you don't."

That was odd, but what bothered Jenny was that Tiffany continued to have meetings with Mr. Johnson. All week she'd have some reason to go into his office. Jenny longed to say something, but what could she say? She approached Mrs. Walstrom once who simply shrugged. For all Jenny knew, the meetings had nothing to do with the assignment. However, doubts lingered. Was Mr. Johnson helping Tiffany? She was the type of girl men did things for. But that would be cheating and against the rules. Wouldn't it?

Every time Tiffany went to see Mr. Johnson, Jenny sat in her cubicle not able to work. It made her anxious. She had known girls like Tiffany in high school and even college. They didn't work as hard as people like Jenny. They didn't seem to be as smart. Yet their grades were higher. Yes, Tiffany's meetings with Mr. Johnson made Jenny nervous.

What also bewildered Jenny was Tiffany's appearance each and every time she returned from one of those meetings. She just didn't look right. Her lipstick was smudged and her hair disheveled. But it was more than that. She often walked funny and one time Jenny thought she saw mayonnaise on the corner of her mouth. Were they having lunch in his office? Wouldn't that be showing favoritism?

But as bad as Tiffany looked after each meeting, her arrogance increased. As the end of the contest approached, she seemed more and more confident. That increased Jenny's worries. What's going on? she would constantly ask herself. Is she Mr. Johnson's favorite? Is he helping her? Is this contest fixed? Girls like her always win.

Another point involved Jack. He functioned as the customer. Jenny met with him often, gathering requirements, running ideas by him. He wasn't permitted to offer suggestions, but he answered any questions Jenny had -- just as a customer would. But Tiffany rarely met with Jack. How did she get the customer's requirements? How did she even know that what she was designing would be satisfactory to the customer? Who was she getting the information from, if not from Jack? Mr. Johnson?

Jenny dropped her feet to the floor and sat up when Tiffany stepped into her cubicle and said, "So watcha gonna do after you graduate?"

"Work."

"I mean where?"

Jenny stared at the other girl. Tiffany had a look in her eyes that girls like her had when they knew something you didn't.

"Has Mr. Johnson said anything to you?" Jenny asked, and then cringed for saying it.

"See ya," Tiffany said in a flippant tone. Her blonde ponytail whipped around as she turned and skipped away.

Jenny's stomach knotted. As good as she had felt just moments before, that's how bad she felt now. Tiffany knows something. I bet she got the job. I worked so hard and-- It's all that time she spent with Mr. Johnson. Somehow he helped her. Damn! Damn! Damn! It's not fair. Jenny crossed her arms and stamped her foot.


Mr. Johnson stared at the papers on his desk. There were two sets of rolled up architectural plans sitting atop accompanying reports. He rubbed his eyes with the balls of his palms and leaned back. He had broken the rules. In all his years in management, he had never abused his position. But Tiffany was so pretty and was the type of girl he had fantasized about in high school. Back then, she was the cheerleader and he the nerd. She went out with the jocks and he jerked off alone in his bedroom. So when she teased and blatantly propositioned him, he succumbed.

The past week didn't live up to his high school fantasies, it surpassed them. He had fantasized about having someone like Tiffany as a girlfriend and ended up with her as a sex toy. This past week, she did anything he wanted. Sure, she objected at times, but he was in a position of power so he got his way. The more she disliked it the more he enjoyed doing it. Years of pent-up desires and frustrations dating back to his high school days boiled over and he became a man he didn't recognize.

Mr. Johnson checked his watch once more. It was the last meeting he was going to have with Tiffany before announcing his decision. He wondered what was going through her mind. He knew she was a conniving bitch. Was she planning on continuing being his sex toy afterwards or was she going to put him in his place once she got her way? He wondered what she was scheming.

The knock on the door broke Mr. Johnson's thoughts. His cock stirred at the vision of beauty standing in his doorway. Tiffany looked sexy as hell in her short navy skirt and pink blouse. Seeing her standing with her hand on a hip, the one higher than the other, explained why he had made the decisions he had. She was irresistible.

"Come in," he said. His throat was parched and his voice cracked.

Tiffany stepped inside and closed the door. With her back to Mr. Johnson, she bent from the waist with her legs straight, running her hands down first one leg and then the other as if she were smoothing her stockings. But Tiffany's legs were bare as usual. Mr. Johnson's jaw dropped when her short, tight skirt rode up her buttocks to show that she wasn't wearing panties. The half globes of her round ass were perfect and her hairless pussy peeked between her parted thighs.

Tiffany's face appeared between her legs. "See anything you like," she said and wiggled her ass. "I'm gonna like working here. Maybe you can take me with you on your next business trip."

Tiffany stood upright and turned. She didn't bother pushing her skirt down and Mr. Johnson could almost see her pussy. The "almost" was more exciting than if he actually saw it. His cock strained inside his pants and, seeing her like that, he understood why he had done what he had the past week.

Both desire and rage from his frustrated high school days fueled his next action.

"Pull your skirt up to your waist and turn back around like you were," he said.

Tiffany had a questioning and apprehensive look on her face, but did as she was told. She tugged her skirt up, inch by inch, until it was around her waist. She glanced at her freshly shaved pussy and then turned around and bent at the waist with her feet even further apart than before.

Mr. Johnson stared at the perfect round ass. "Finger yourself."

Without hesitation, Tiffany's hand appeared between her thighs and a finger sank into her pussy.

Mr. Johnson watched the former cheerleader and marveled at the power he had over her. He was sure she was humiliated.

"Now take your finger out and put it in your ass."

Tiffany's face appeared between her legs with her mouth gaping, and then her lips snapped shut in a tight line and her eyebrows furrowed. "Why do I have to do that? You know I don't like it back there."

"Tiffany, I thought we had an understanding. Are you going to do what I ask?"

With her finger still inside her pussy, Tiffany stared at Mr. Johnson from between her legs. Even from his desk, he saw the calculating in her eyes. She really was a manipulative bitch. A satisfactory smile appeared on his face when her finger slid out of her pussy and she shoved her hand further back until the tip of the finger contacted her asshole. She hesitated for a moment and then reached a little further, pushing the finger into her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.