Jasper and His Daughters in Law - Cover

Jasper and His Daughters in Law

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pa had three sons who courted the girls at the neighboring farm. It was hard for them to pick three out of the five girls to marry. The girls had two sisters left behind so Pa marries both the two remaining girls. (I guess you can do that in fantasies and on scattered farms). Pa had to trade his daughter Annie in marriage to Zeke, the father of the 5 girls. Who gets which girl Pregnant is the essense of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism  

By the time we got to the loft the other two girls were as excited as if they had ants in their pants.

Daphne said, "I like what Beth told us and I am very excited about it."

Kara said, "me too. I think it is a great idea."

I said, "ok girls level with me. Why are you excited about having a baby from me before having one with your men?"

Beth said, "because you have shown us a love that we have never known. You have given all three of us climaxes. You have made us feel like loved women not fuck cum boxes. How many women are lucky enough to have a baby by their father in law who cares how they feel?"

I said, "well there are fathers in law who also treat women like fuck cum boxes."

Kara said, "what about our other two sisters? It looks like they lost out."

Beth said, "yes they were disappointed. But we have a plan. Wasn't it Shelly who was so goo goo over Aaron?"

Daphne said, "yes she really has a crush on him. She was really hurt he didn't pick her."

Beth said, "ok I am going to encourage her to flirt with Aaron. The three of us can encourage her to keep on. You two will work on Aaron to change his mind and pick her. I will act disappointed but not totally hurt. OK?

Daphne asked, "why are you wanting to drop him and let her have him?"

Beth said, "I don't know why I said yes. I really didn't care for him that much but I was afraid maybe I'd never get another chance to get married. But then I thought I'd just be unhappy with a man I don't love. Since Shelly really likes him why not let her be happy?"

Daphne said, "ok I see your point. But what about Robin, now she'll be the one left behind."

Beth said, "then maybe we should lift her spirits too and give her a baby."

Kara laughed and said, "lordy Pa would pitch a fit if they had babies before they got married."

Beth said, but Shelly would be marrying Aaron so that would leave Robin and me.

I said, "then maybe I should marry both you and Robin then give her a baby along with you. How's that?"

Daphne and Kara's jaws fell open. Their eyes went wide open in astonishment.

Daphne said, "marry both of them? That isn't legal is it? How can you have more than one wife?"

"Because if I declare that they are my wives and that we are married then that is the way it is. I don't need no preacher nor any piece of paper to tell me who I can and can't marry, who I can or cannot fuck and who or who I can make pregnant. Then I'll have all five of you in my house."

Beth said, "oh there is that devious streak again."

I said, "well look, I don't have any more boys to marry them so they can't be my daughter's in law. So that means move them here as my daughters or move them here as my wives."

Beth said, I think you like fucking your daughter first and daughters in laws second. I don't think anyone will get between you and Annie. I also doubt Pa would let them move here as your daughters because that's his territory. It will be tough enough to convince him to let you marry both Robin and me."

Annie spoke up and said, "but Pa, what if he wants me in return for these girls?"

I said, "hmmm I never thought of that. I said I would not give you to him as a daughter. If he want to get you knocked up then it is as a wife not a daughter or a whore. But then I want to know how you feel about it?"

Annie said, "I don't really want to leave you Pa but ifn I have to go for you to have all five of these girls then I'll do it for you Pa."

I said, "well let's see how it plays out.

"We'll just have to work out a plan. I'm sure you three can help on that score. In the mean time keep your fucking next week to a minimum until we get together the following Monday. Are we straight on that?"

All three said, "yes".

Kara said, "can I be honest a moment?"

I said, "I always want you girls to be open, honest and truthful with me. Otherwise I don't want you here."

Kara said, "actually we have been talking and we want all of our babies by you and not by the boys. We wish we could all marry you and not marry them."

I said, "lordy I appreciate what you are saying but I can't keep my boys from marrying you. But you will be here and we can fuck any time you want so I don't think the marrying part will matter.

"Ok the three of us came out here to fuck so let's get at it."


Beth came out to the field and told me "there was someone in the barn that needed to speak with me."

"Who is it?"

Beth said, you'll see. Please come now."

We walked to the barn and went up to the loft. There was Shelly and Robin.

"Howdy girls. What can I do for you?"

Shelly said, "the girls told us of Beth's idea, that she didn't really want to marry Aaron and since I liked him so much I like the idea of maybe getting him anyway. But I had to know that you approved that."

I said, "so you want to be a daughter in law of mine?"

She said, "oh yes I really want to marry Aaron and be your daughter in law.

Beth said, "we went out and talked to Aaron and told him of what is going on. He actually looked happy and said it was ok with him. He admitted that he couldn't figure what it was but things just didn't seem right with him and I. After talking it out he agreed to take Shelly. So that problem is solved."

I said, "well I'm sure happy to hear it came out good for everyone. I was afraid there might be some jealousy or maybe even a fight. So now everyone is happy so I am happy."

Beth said, Shelly, you have to be checked out just the way we were checked out. You must go through an examination."

Shelly said, "oh I'll do anything to marry Aaron."

Beth told her to take off her clothes. Shelly looked shocked but she took them off.

I then went up to her and felt her tits. Not bad, I thought, not as good as Beth's but not bad. Then I stuck my finger in her pussy and moved it around. She didn't show much emotion over it but did sigh just a little bit. I then sniffed my finger and tasted it. Not bad. I said, "you taste good. Now lie down."

Beth put a blanket down for Shelly to lay on. I took off my pants and she saw my big cock and gasped. Beth and the other two smiled at her and she knew they must have endured this before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.