Just Say 'Thank You' - Cover

Just Say 'Thank You'

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mr. Marcus gives his neighbor Noni and her friends lessons on how to get along better with boys. The instruction is 'hands on' with demonstrations. With the other girls, Mr. Marcus enjoys physical pleasure, but with Noni, feelings arise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humor   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

I parked my car in the driveway and started towards my front door. Just before I made the turn onto my front sidewalk, Noni ran up, breathing heavily. She grabbed my arm. "Oh, Mr. Marcus, I'm glad I caught you. A friend of mine needs a favor real bad."

"Another one? What kind of favor?" I didn't want one of Noni's friends. I wanted her.

"Yeah, but this is just a date, not sex ed. She's going to a school dance and this is her first time out with a boy. I thought you could, just, you know, like take her somewhere to eat, someplace nice and give her some pointers about dating. That's all. Oh yeah, dinner is her treat, you know, as payment."

"Well, that sounds okay. You didn't tell her about how we, uh, you know?"

"No, do you think I'm like blabbing the fact that we made love all over the place?"

I was delighted that Noni called it making love instead of having sex or fucking. From my side, with Noni it had been love making. With Tracy, it had been pure unadulterated sex.

"Okay, so, do you have the details? Who and when?"

"I've got to get back home before I'm missed. I'll send you an email. Bye, Mr. Marcus."

Noni pulled me forward by the shoulder for a quick kiss. At least, I thought it was a quick kiss until she tickled my tonsils with her tongue. I watched her run off, wavy brunette hair tossing behind her firm young body with each stride.

Noni's email was waiting for me after dinner. The young lady was named Theresa, Teri for short. But she wasn't. Short, that is. Noni described her as a grammar school version of a supermodel, except that she was in high school. I guessed that to mean she was tall but flat chested. I was to meet her on the corner of Bramton Lane and Fillmore Boulevard, just down the block from her house. I knew and envied that neighborhood. Huge houses owned by people with bundles of money. Money they had nothing better to do than to buy or build oversized houses for their small families. So, Teri was a little rich girl. Now I understood why she was willing to buy dinner. I had my mind all made up about Teri.

Until she opened the door and sat down in my car. She was tall, all right. Her knees were almost touching the dashboard. She wore no makeup, or she was very good at applying makeup that looked like it wasn't there. Her hair was very short and blonde, probably shorter than many of her male classmates. Noni was right about her build. She could have almost been a boy in drag.

"Hello, Mr. Marcus. I'm Teri, uh, Theresa."

"Teri is fine. Noni told me that's what everybody calls you. How are you this evening?"

"Real nervous. Does it show? Noni told me you'd put me at ease."

I put my arm around her bucket seat. "So tell me what's going on, that you wanted this date?"

"Okay. You see, Buddy, Buddy Bradford is taking me to the school dance. Me! But I've never been out before. I don't want to mess it up. I'd be the laughing stock of the school."

"I'm sure Buddy is a gentleman. If you made a social error, he wouldn't blab about it."

"Oh, you wouldn't call Buddy a gentleman if you heard what goes around in school. Did you pick someplace for dinner?"

I looked at her legs, covered to the knees by a modest dress. I thought about the possibility of eating at the 'y" but returned to reality. This was just a date. "Yes, I made reservations at the Avenue Room of the Westin. Is that okay? I mean, Noni said to pick someplace nice but since dinner is your treat-"

"Oh, that place is just fine. And don't worry about the prices."

We were both silent during the ride. I glanced over occasionally. Teri was quite cute. I let the uniformed doorman at the front of the hotel open my door. Teri started to open her door herself."

"Wait, Teri, I'll come around." I circled the rear of the car and finished opening Teri's door. I extended a hand and helped her out. She stood just about as tall as me. I got my first good look at her face. Her eyes, wide set and large, were drinking in the whole experience. "Take my arm, please."

Teri wound her arm around mine and we entered the hotel and walked to the restaurant as if we owned the place. It was unlikely that we'd run into anyone we knew here, on a weeknight. We were seated immediately, since the place was almost empty. I felt funny, having made an unnecessary reservation.

We ordered our food. Time for social chit-chat. "So, Teri tell me about yourself. What do you like about school?"

"Well, I'm on the swim team. We're going to State this year. That's why I keep my hair so short." She ran her fingers through the cropped locks.

For some reason, I thought it was a sexy gesture.

We were done with our salads. "So how are you doing at school? I mean, are you a good student?"

"Pretty good. I won't get an academic scholarship or anything like that. I'm hoping to get one in swimming, though. I set a new division record in the breast stroke."

I found it funny that someone so flat chested would specialize in the breaststroke. I stifled a smile. I didn't understand why Teri would need a scholarship, with her family's wealth. The main courses arrived.

"I took a book out from the library. You know, about manners and etiquette, stuff like that," said Teri.

"Oh, and did you learn anything?"

"Well, they talked about letting a gentleman open doors for you, and pull out your chair, stuff like that. And I already know all of the table manners stuff. You know, like which fork to use for what. My folks make me attend some of their fancy dinner parties."

"It sounds like you're pretty well prepared for your big first date with, Buddy was it? I don't think you need me to teach you anything."

"Oh no, Mr. Marcus, I'm not prepared at all. You see, I've never done anything with a boy."

I choked on my steak

"Are you okay?" asked Teri.

After swallowing the chunk of medium rare beef whole, I took a sip of water. "I'm fine. What do you mean nothing?"

"Not even a kiss."

"So, why did you ask Noni if I would take you out on a date? And what exactly did she tell you?"

"Oh, it wasn't what Noni said. It was Tracy."

Ah ha! Now things were becoming clearer. And a specific thing was becoming firmer. "So, Tracy told you something, huh?"

"Yeah, she told me you gave her lessons on how to be intimate with a date. From what I've heard about Buddy, I thought maybe that was exactly the kind of stuff I needed to learn. You're not mad at me, are you Mr. Marcus?"

"No Teri, I'm not angry. Just surprised. Noni told me we were going on a date, to reinforce your social skills. I had no idea you heard from Tracy about our intimacy lesson." My ice cream was melting from the increased heat of our conversation.

"I'm sorry I've upset you. Tracy told me how effective you were." She hung her head. "I just thought-"

"Teri, this is going to be difficult. Going back to either of our homes is out of the question. Do you expect me to take a room at the hotel?"

"Oh no Mr. Marcus. I live in an apartment above our garage. We'll have all of the privacy we need. Are you about through?"

I hadn't even started. "Yes, we can go now."

Despite my strong feelings for Noni, there was something drawing me to Teri. I couldn't figure it out. I only knew that I couldn't wait for the valet to bring my car around. I almost forgot to open, hold and close the door for Teri. What kind of a gentleman was I? A horny one! It must have showed.

"Are you okay, Mr. Marcus? Do you get nervous when you, uh, give lessons?"

I slowed down to the speed limit. "Yes, Teri, I get very nervous. Nervous that I might do something my student doesn't want. Nervous that someone will find out about my lessons. Very nervous indeed."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me. I won't tell anyone. Do you know how embarrassing it would be if kids found out I had to get lessons from an old man." Teri immediately identified her mistake by the look on my face. "I mean older, not old. Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Marcus. I really am. I don't think you look old at all. In fact, you're quite handsome."

"Thank you, Teri. I think you are very attractive, too."

I thought I saw her blush in the glow of the passing street lamps.

I pulled up to her driveway.

She waved an arm. "Just park a little further down the block, so your car isn't visible from the living room. Yeah, this is far enough."

I walked around and got Teri's door, our new ritual. We walked back up the street.

"Let me take a look," said Teri. She took a few steps up the driveway. There were no lights on."

"Good, my folks aren't home yet. Let's go."

We walked quickly up the circular driveway, towards the garage. There was a second story on top of the garage with an exterior staircase. I ascended behind Teri, watching her ass sway back and forth. She unlocked the door and we went inside.

The walls were all paneled with a light wood. "Nice and private."

"Yeah. The former owner built it, as a room for his college age son. His folks were tired of the loud music and parade of girls."

Two tall glass and chrome shelving units were overloaded with figurines, keychains, small sculptures, globes, all kinds of mementos. "What are all these?" I asked.

"Stuff my Dad brings back from his trips. He travels a lot. It's become kind of a ritual."

"Very thoughtful," I said. "So, should your folks worry about a parade of boys coming up here?"

"Oh, no. I'm not exactly anyone's idea of sexy. It's just that, well, someone my age gets curious, you know?"

"You're wrong, Teri. You are a very sexy young lady."

"You're saying that because you're the teacher and I'm the student, and you have to."

The direct approach seemed to be best. I walked over to Teri, took her hand and put it on my crotch so she could feel my erection. I was tired of all the arguing and convincing.

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, you're hard. Is this part of the lesson, holding a man's penis? Did I do this to you?"

"Yes, Teri, the idea of teaching you how to be intimate has had me excited ever since you set me straight." I took my hand away but Teri left her hand in place, holding my penis for dear life. I stroked Teri's arms from wrist to shoulder, gently. "So, you started to tell me about Buddy earlier."

"Yeah, Buddy. He's made it a goal to date all of the pretty girls in my class. He worked his way through the cheerleaders and pompom squad. He even dated those stuck-up jazz dancers. He likes them with big breasts." Teri was now subconsciously massaging my erection as we spoke.

I didn't mind, but I was having trouble concentrating. "So were you surprised when he asked you out?"

"Oh, he didn't ask me, Mr. Marcus. I asked him."

"So I shouldn't ask what his motives are. I should ask what your motives are."

"I guess. The girls I talk to, they say Buddy likes to feel them up. You know, get their bras off and stuff. With some of them, he gets his hands in their pants. I don't know what he'll want to do with me, but I want to be prepared. That's where you and your lessons come in."

"Okay, I understand a little better now. My most important rule is, we won't do anything you don't want to do. You should have the same rule with Buddy, okay?"

"Sure. So, where do we start? I mean, with the lessons."

"I think you already have."

We both looked down at her hand, still rubbing my erection. She pulled her hand back. This time the blush was obvious.

"Maybe we should role play. You be you and I'll be Buddy."

"Oh, you can't pretend you're Buddy. You're too nice and polite."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.