The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

On Saturday morning my mum and I met with Mr McFarlane at his house. He had sent John, his chauffeur to pick us up and take us there. Although I had briefed mum regarding the things we would be discussing she was a bit apprehensive about the situation. As we swung through the electronic gates and up the sweeping drive to the McFarlane mansion I could see the apprehension grow on her face. John came round and opened the door for us and my mum slid out and I followed her. John greeted me with a cheery smile and said to me that this was becoming a habit and informed that he was spending more time in the car with me and Rebecca than his boss. Not that I am complaining he had added. I never know what to expect with you two.

Then he grinned saying, "I hope you are better at preventing her from steam rolling over you than I am. I laughed and told him that I did not think that in the long run I would fare much better than he did. Then I told him he had the consolation that was getting paid for it."

"That may be so my boy he had responded with a smile, but you are getting soundly kissed for it, and if I was your age I would consider that a greater reward."

I saw my mum look at me on hearing this and I blushed and said,

"When I speak to Mr, McFarlane today, John I am going to ask him to add something to the terms and conditions he applies to his staff."

"Oh and what will they be?"

"That the staff take an oath of secrecy regarding the affairs of his family and particularly concerning chauffeurs and about what goes on in the back seat of his limousine"

John burst out laughing, "But I still would have the fun of watching as you blush to the tips of your ears."

As he said this he got into the driver's seat and drove off. He left me standing there thinking I will have to be better prepared mentally if, to use Rebecca's phrase, 'I am going cross verbal swords with the hired help.' They seem to be sharp as tacks. I smiled and led mum up to the front doors.

When we met with Mr McFarlane, I was surprised to see Rebecca was present with him in his downstairs lounge. He stood up and moved towards us, held out his hand and said,

"Hello!" Mrs McGregor, "I am David McFarlane and I have asked you to meet with me today to discuss some plans Rory and I have discussed regarding his future."

My mum took his hand and shook it and told him that I had indeed discussed these things with her and she was so pleased he was taking an interest in his son.

"Good" he said, "But before we get into that discussion, has he also told you that he is going to be helping my daughter get her grades up and that she had also become his girlfriend?"

"Yes," my mum informed him "He has spoken to me about that, and just as well he did," she said with a smile, "Or your chauffeur would have let the cat out of the bag by pulling his leg about kissing your daughter in the back seat of your limo."

"The wretch," Rebecca said with a smile, "I will get him for grassing on us like that. Anyway he was lying."

"What," my mum asked, "My son did not kiss you in the back of the car?"

"No!" Rebecca said with mock indignation. "He did not kiss me in the back of the car, I kissed him and he blushed to his ear tips."

My mum laughed, "Ah! Your chauffeur passed on that bit of information also."

"I will find some way of getting back at him and make sure he does not sneak on us again." She told my mum.

"I have already informed him that action will be taken to prevent him from spilling the beans in the future," I told Rebecca. "I told him that I am going to ask your dad to add to the terms and conditions of service that his staff will take a solemn oath not to snitch on the affairs of any member of your family or their boyfriends."

"And what did John say to that," Mr McFarlane asked.

"That is when he let out the other secret and compounded his felony sir," I told him. "He said he would still have the pleasure of watching us in his mirror and seeing me blush to my ear tips."

Mr. McFarlane and my mother both laughed at this.

I said trying to look chagrined. "Yes, sadly I have to confess that I feel I came out second best on this occasion."

Still smiling Mr McFarlane said with mock severity, "I am afraid I must add to that chagrin that you were feeling." I refuse to curtail the efforts of my intelligence network, because if I know my daughter, and I do, you two will take a bit of watching. But that brings me to the reason why Rebecca is here. I felt Mrs McGregor that you should meet the young woman who is trying to snare the heart of your son and know that she is doing so with my full approval."

"From what my son has said about her and seeing her here today, I can only say, that any mother would be pleased to have Rebecca chasing her son so she will be doing so with my blessing also. She has done wonders for his confidence with girls already. I could not believe how he reacted to you and Marjorie the other day." She told her.

Her father looked at Rebecca questioningly, and she laughed and said,

"If you want to know about that father, I will tell you later"

After that bit of side play we got down to discussing my future and why Mr McFarlane wanted to sponsor me and guide me in the days ahead. He wanted me because I would be an asset to his firm. He pointed out how much the locality depended on his firm's success and how he was always on the lookout for local talent to aid that success. He told her that he felt I could rise to a very high management position within his business with all the monetary rewards which that would bring.

Then he came to the relationship I had with Rebecca and told my mum that she was a strong willed young woman who knew what she had to do because her brother had died in a tragic accident and the burden of the future fell on her. I know they are both young, he said and anything can happen, but I will tell you this, nothing would please me more than having you as relation through marriage, because with my daughter and your son at the helm of my companies I would feel assured of their continued success when I have to let go the reins of power.

My mother was amazed at this and she told him so. But he said to her that Rebecca had told him about the outcome of my encounter with the psychiatrist.

Her conclusion was that your son was someone who was happy in his own skin and felt he had no need to prove himself by any macho posturing. She told me that this made him the kind of person who could be trusted with power because he would never seek it, but he would rise to the challenge if it was thrust upon him and I agree with her.

My mother looked at Rebecca with great respect and said to her,

"For someone so young, you are a very perceptive person and a very shrewd judge of character and I may be biased but I agree with you about my son. Mr. McFarlane I am grateful for your openness and honesty with me and for all the help you are prepared to offer Rory and I accept your kind offer and will do all I can to help."

"Then you had better start by calling me David," He told her, "Because it seems we are both agreed that we would welcome closer ties between our two families."

"In that case, you had better start calling me Mary."

"These two have made arrangements to go out together now that our meeting is over, so can I invite you to stay for lunch and meet my wife. I know that she is hoping you can stay so that we can get to know you better."

My mother accepted his kind invitation.

Rebecca

I was a bit nervous when my dad asked me to be there when Rory and his mother came to discuss the plans for his future. We had only been going out together for a few days and I had hoped that meeting her for the first time would be a low key occasion with just the three of us present. But right from the outset of the meeting my dad was going to introduce me to her and I had a suspicion that it would not just be as Rory's girlfriend, but would practically fix the wedding for X years hence. I mean how embarrassing was that going to be.

But Rory and Mrs McGregor between them turned it into a much more homely occasion by telling how she would have known all about it if Rory had he not told her because John had let the cat out the bag and then she had gone on to embarrass Rory by discussing our kiss with him. By the time Rory had turned it into gagging order issue and my dad into an episode from a James Bond movie the atmosphere had become much more relaxed.

Mind you it might be true that I am the one doing the chasing as his mum said, but he is no exactly playing hard to get either. The upside is she seems to like me and I was flattered by her high opinion of me. This was much the same as Rory's, but maybe that is not so surprising since most of it is based on what he told her.

Rory

After Mr McFarlane invited mum to dinner and she accepted, Rebecca dragged me off to her fitness gym. Well when my lady commands, drag might be too strong a word as I am mostly willing to follow where she leads. This time it certainly had some real benefits. By the time she emerged from the changing room I was sitting at the side of the thirty metre pool with my feet dangling in the water.

She emerged dressed in a white bikini, the top of which seemed to be straining to contain her c cup breasts, and the bottom barely covered the essentials at the front. It was not a thong though, and adequately covered her nicely rounded rear and exposed the full extent of her long shapely legs. I think as she approached she must have guessed from the way I was staring that it was having the impact she probably intended for her face lit up with a smile. I slid into the water and turned to face her. She stood above me and asked,

"I take it from the look you gave me you like what you see?"

I had liked very much what I had seen and a certain part of my anatomy expanded in appreciation, hence my speedy entrance into the water to hide the growing bulge in my swim suit.

I stammered and told her, "The sight of you in that bikini took my breath away. I keep telling you that you are a beautiful young woman, but seeing you in that outfit for the first time makes me realise fully what a vision of loveliness you are."

She giggled and said, "Thank you kind sir, but I am almost certain that before you slid into that pool I saw indications that it had done more than take your breath away"

I blushed once more. "I was hoping that I had hit the pool fast enough to avoid you noticing that," I replied.

She giggled again. "Don't worry about it, your body's reaction was as flattering to me as your comments and achieved what I intended when I chose to wear this suit. Coming here I usually wear a one piece because I am here for the exercise. This time I dressed to impress."

"You certainly succeeded," I told her, "but you know full well Rebecca that whatever you wear I would be impressed."

We swam a few lengths of the pool together and stopped at the shallow end. She told me that I had a fairly natural and economical freestyle and with my long lean build I was probably built for an efficient butterfly stroke. After a few instructions and telling me on which stroke to breathe and a few corrections to begin with I quickly mastered the rudiments and found it just a bit easier than the freestyle. Because I was unused to it though, I tired more quickly than with the freestyle. She then taught me to use the backstroke and after a few lengths of this she said,

"Let's see if you can manage half an hour non stop and vary your strokes as you feel comfortable to do so. I will keep pace with you."

I managed to achieve this changing stroke every three or four lengths and by the time we finished we had spent almost an hour in the pool. At the end she moved into my lane, put her arms around me and gave me a kiss. Still holding me and pressing her body into me she said,

"I think that is probably more than enough for today and you might be a bit stiff tomorrow, so we will go and get changed and I will take you through to the gym and show you the equipment, then we will go for a coffee."

In the gym she introduced me to her personal trainer who was a woman of about thirty and a former county athletic champion. She was not as beautiful as my lady, but she radiated personality and health. Rebecca made an appointment for me to see her after school on Wednesday and asked her to draw up a training schedule for me. She said with a grin,

"Start him gently Marlene. He is a wimp, if he ever felt like exercising before this; he would probably have gone to lie down till the feeling passed off."

Marlene laughed, "He has a nice body structure though, not much muscle but no fat either, I think I will enjoy working with him." She told Rebecca.

"Why is it," I asked Rebecca "That when you discuss me with other women, I always feel that I am like a bit clay to be shaped and moulded on the wheel of your desire?"

Rebecca said, "Don't whinge, Rory you know I have your best interests at heart and just think when you have been moulded, it may be me that is filled with desire."

Both she and Marlene burst into a fit of laughter at this, and I have to confess the thought of her filled with desire for my body brought a smile to my face too.

Rebecca

After dad had finished his meeting with us he invited Rory's mum to stay for lunch and we escaped to get on with the date I had proposed. When we arrived at the gym I signed him in and showed him where the changing rooms were located. When I go to the gym I am going for the exercise so I usually wear a one piece swim suit. Today, however I had on the white bikini I usually wear on holiday and it is very revealing. I grinned and thought, "When he sees me in this, it will raise his blood pressure."

As I came out the changing room and walked towards the pool, I saw him sitting by the pool side with his feet dangling in the water. I expected him to rise and greet me but as I approached he slid into the water and then turned to face me and he was blushing again. I giggled and thought to myself I must have raised more than his blood pressure and then embarrassed him by telling him I knew he had a hard on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.