The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I made it in to the lounge, somehow resisting the strong urge to jump on her and ravish her. I grabbed a project tube at random from a shelf and unrolled it across the dining table. It wasn't a current one; it was from last year and had been completed in the last month or so. It would do though; it looked the part, and would serve to promote my excuse for the need to work.

But just thinking of what I was missing in the bedroom wasn't doing my resolve any good at all. I couldn't stop my mind from dwelling on the intoxicating siren lying in my bed. I sat at the dining table, staring blankly at the architectural drawing in front of me, I was almost trance-like, I was so tired, but I daren't go near my bed as I knew that I wouldn't be able to resist Tala. My cock ruled my brain most of the time and in this case it would be a quick defeat for my grey matter. I'd rise to the occasion as if on autopilot, and try to fuck Tala senseless, no matter how tired my body was.

I was still trying to drag my wandering mind back to the drawing to act as a distraction, when Tala's plaintive voice cut through my thoughts.

'Come to bed Richard, I'm lonely, I need a cuddle and I'm cold.'

I was beginning to think spending the night with Tala was a mistake, I didn't think she'd be quite so damned horny. I called back, 'The electric blanket is on, you'll be warm soon.'

There was a brief silence and then, 'If it was Una in here, you wouldn't be working. You would be fucking her, I know you would.'

There it was again, using Una as leverage. Tala had effectively called my bluff and more or less, blackmailed me in to submission. If I stayed put and continued with the sham work, I would be playing right in to her hands. It would be an admission on my part and proof to Tala, that I preferred her sister; that Tala was resistible.

Wearily, I rolled up the plans and slid them back inside the cardboard tube.

'That's not true Tala.' Of course it was completely true. 'In fact, to prove it, I'm going to leave this work for another time, and come to bed.'

But God, I felt knackered; it was going to be an effort to summon up the energy to finish her off. I could make her cum, no doubt about that, but multiple orgasms seemed to be standard for Tala, so I faced a real challenge. I'd have to employ manual and oral stimulation at first and maybe save a rigorous fucking for a finale.

I stood up and girded up my loins for the task ahead and went in to the bedroom.

Tala had a scowl on her face that immediately turned to a white toothy grin as I entered the room.

'Hah! I knew you couldn't resist me.' She was sitting up in bed, and still wearing my shirt. That'll need ironing again, I thought to myself.

She pulled back the duvet, revealing her long tanned legs, and patted the bed.

'Hurry up and get in, I need you to warm me up.' There was a twinkle in her eye and a hint of salaciousness in her voice.

I quickly undressed and jumped in to bed, her eyes never left my cock.

Tala slid down and over to me, wrapping her arms and legs her around my body.

She reached down and grasped my hardening cock in her hand and began to pump me. 'Mmmm, that feels better doesn't it?'

I kissed her hard on the mouth as I slid my hand up inside my shirt that was now hers, and squeezed her stiff nipples. 'Yes Tala, that feels much better.' My cock was fully hard now and she shifted her position to mount me.

'Wait Tala, let me lick your pussy, I want to taste you.' Tala giggled girlishly.

'Oooh yes, I love it when you lick me.' She shuffled up my chest, pulling her shirt off over her head as she moved, and then positioned her pantyless crotch over my face. The aroma was strong and heady as she lowered her cunt on to my mouth. I grabbed both cheeks of her arse and pushed her pussy down on to my open mouth. I darted my tongue in to the wet slit and then back over her hard, swollen clit.

'Ohh Richard, that is nice, that is so nice.' I licked and sucked at her wet snatch, working her towards her first orgasm. I gently slipped a finger in to her arse, which made her stiffen and gasp. 'Ohhh, yes, do that Richard, do that.'

I looked up at her face, past her flat belly and to her beautiful tits, gently trembling as she shook with pleasure. She was leaning forwards, holding the top of the headboard to steady herself, and looking down at me, her dark hair spilling over her shoulders and gently swaying.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.