The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I didn't sleep much Friday night; I just couldn't get Una out of my mind. The need to see her, to be with her, churned around in my mind. The session with the whore, Tina, had helped to take the edge off the physical desire, but there was more to it than just lust. I needed to be with her, to see her smile, to hear her voice. Even calling me Rishy would be heaven right now, if only I could be with her to hear her say it. The terrible truth was dawning on me, a truth I couldn't bear to face but could not deny; I was falling in love with her. I was falling in love with my neighbour's wife. How suburban was that, how fucking agony-aunt?

I found myself up and wide-awake at ten past five in the morning. I had a raging hard-on that a cold shower couldn't shift.

I paced around the house wondering if right now, right this minute, Sammy was fucking her. There was nothing I could do to get the images of Una out of my mind, so I gave in and popped the DVD back in to the player. There were so many titles I hadn't seen, so many examples of Una and her magnificent body.

I flicked through them, none of them catching my eye until I saw the word "Dogging"; I stopped at that one.

There were no dogging sites around here that I knew of, maybe there were, but I'd never heard about them. I assumed it was from where they lived before moving here.

I clicked "play" and sat back with my cock sticking up proudly, yearning for the tight, damp confines of Una's pussy, but instead, having to make do with my firm, dry fist. I watched the screen with rapt attention. The date on the title screen put it at over seven months ago, so that clinched it; it was before they moved here.

The opening shot was the side of a large black car. It was plainly shot at night and only the immediate area was lit by the camera's light. I couldn't see the entire vehicle, but it looked very much like Sammy's big black Mercedes. The camera angle was such that only the lower half of the car was visible. The passenger door opened, and a pair of stocking-clad legs emerged; I instantly recognised them as Una's. A long raincoat pulled close around her thighs limited the view of those lovely legs.

Suddenly, there was a clamour around the open door, muffled voices could be heard and I'm sure that I heard a man's voice say excitedly, 'Over here, it's Sylvia!' This confused me somewhat as I was so sure that those legs belonged to Una, I would have put money on it. Yet here she was being called Sylvia. Then the penny dropped; of course, she'd be known by a false name. She would have wanted to keep her real identity secret, just in case the law got involved.

Then a free-for-all ensued with men trying to get to the open door first. The successful contender muscled his way to the front and stood squarely at the open door with his erect cock waving in the breeze. The low camera angle prevented me from seeing the man's face, which I supposed was the whole point.

The woman called as Sylvia, but whom I knew to be Una, slid forward on her seat, but still remained in the car.

In the action of moving, the long coat pulled back off of her legs to reveal stockings and suspenders and a suspender belt, all in lacy black; her panties matched.

The woman eased forwards and without introduction or preamble, took the cock in to her mouth.

That was when I got my big surprise; it wasn't Una. I was now more confused than ever. This woman leaning out of a car just like Sammy's and sucking cock, had tits the same size as Una's, and they were bulging out of a black lacy bra just the way Una's did. I was dumbfounded; I had been so sure, and yet this woman had long straight blonde hair.

All I could see, until the angle changed, was a blonde head bobbing up and down.

Finally, the camera moved around and then I saw the woman in profile. It was unmistakeably Una. I recognised that pretty face and that open, cock-filled mouth straight away.

'Mm, I love a big hard cock in my mouth.' That confirmed it beyond all doubt, that heavily accented voice was definitely Una's. In order to conceal her identity, she had worn a blonde wig. How she had managed to get all of her real hair up and out of the way was a mystery.

I sat contented now that I really was in the presence, albeit the virtual presence, of my Una. I happily stroked my cock and watched as Una sucked one cock after another. Altogether, five men shot their loads in to Una's mouth, and each load, she swallowed. The second guy had reached down and groped her tits, heaving them out of her bra. From then on, all the men played with her tits. I envied them.

After the fifth guy had cum, zipped up and gone, Una finally got out of the car. She tucked her boobs back in to her bra and pulled the coat about her. This couldn't be it surely?

But I wasn't to be disappointed. She closed the car door and walked off towards some trees that until now, had been outside the scope of the camera light. She flicked the long blonde hair from under her collar; it looked so real in the harsh, white light.

As she walked purposefully towards the bushes, I heard Sammy's voice say something in their own language.

It appeared to be an instruction to her because she lifted the coat up above her waist so that her wiggling arse and stockings could be seen. That was more like it, my cock twitched at the sight of her lovely rear, one I knew so intimately.

She carried on walking, turning her head left and right, glancing at the gaggle of strangers alongside her and causing the long flaxen hair to sway seductively. Una certainly knew how to put on a show, not just for her husband, but also for her adoring devotees; none more adoring than me.

The scene changed, I guessed there had been a pause in filming while Sammy caught up with them. Again, it was held at a low angle and filming slightly up at Una as she stood by a tree. Now she was minus her coat, which was draped over a nearby branch; and she posed in all her buxom glory.

A tall bald man, seen only from the back, approached and without hesitating shoved his hand down Una's panties.

'Aww, nice love, really nice.' Una beamed a smile at the camera as the man rummaged in her knickers.

'Yes, I like that, put your fingers right up my pussy.' The camera wasn't best placed to see all that was going on, but it seemed that from the way the man was swaying back and forth, and the way Una was moving, that she was jerking him off. The man began to grunt like a farm animal, "Awww yeah, that's good, uhhh, that's fucking good.' Una was well and truly in to the spirit of things, her legs were spread and she was thrusting her hips on the man's hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.