The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Two days later I received an e-mail from Sammy, and this is what he wrote:

Dear Richard,

Una told me what happened the other day about her fainting. Don't worry, she has done it a few times before. It sometimes happens when she gets too excited. It frightened me the first time it happened, I thought she had died.

She also told me that you didn't record what happened after she fainted, that is a shame I would have liked to

have seen it.

Una and I want to ask you for a favour. Would you help us with some more role-play? She said you were very good at playing the teacher and she really enjoyed the spanking you gave her (a little too much ☺) I must say that when I saw the video, it was very good, you are a natural actor Richard. And Una makes a really horny schoolgirl doesn't she?

We have a few costumes that Una likes to dress up in and I'd like to film her and you playing out little scenes together.

But what me and Una would like to do most is a bit more than just dressing up. I'm not sure if you will be happy with what we have in mind, as it's rather questionable taste-wise. You may find it unacceptable in which case we won't proceed any further.

What we have in mind is for you to play a burglar who breaks in to our house and ties Una up and rapes her. Una is eager to this, it is her idea, and I will be there filming of course.

But if you cannot do this due to ethical reasons or any other misgivings, then that's fine, we'll just stick to the normal stuff, that's if you are still willing of course.

Please feel free to pop in for a chat if you are interested in our little "production". If not, we are sorry to have caused offence.

Best wishes

Sammy and Una.

I could see why Sammy had broached the subject in an e-mail rather than face-to face. He probably thought that there was a chance that I would be outraged by the whole thing and lose my temper.

As it was, it gave me considerable cause for thought.

My initial reaction to the e-mail was indeed one of outrage. But then as I began to reflect upon the idea, I began to mellow. The fact that it was Una's idea and that she was keen to do it made a difference. Plus of course, Sammy would be there to oversee things.

I replied to the e-mail and said that I was interested and would pop in the next evening to talk about it.

Within an hour of me replying, Sammy had sent me another e-mail. This one was a script and storyboard of the "production".

I read the script; my lines were in italics and the scene directions were in red type. It looked like Sammy and Una had thought this through already, it clearly wasn't a new idea. At first reading, it sounded a little extreme with mention of a knife, albeit a fake plastic one, and tying Una up to the bed. I apparently had to wear a ski mask; Sammy already had one for me. I still had reservations about the whole thing but passing up a chance for a fuck with Una was something I wouldn't do lightly.

Eight o'clock the next evening saw me ringing their doorbell. Sammy answered the door with a big smile.

'Thanks for popping over Richard; I'm so glad you are interested in our little scheme.'

I was ushered in to the lounge where Una was waiting with a smile equal to Sammy's

She approached me and said, 'Thanks Rishy, I hope you'll do it for us. I'd love it if you could.'

She kissed me, rather chastely, on the cheek, but followed it up with a grind of her crotch against mine. An erection began to form in my trousers. She turned and sat down on the sofa, drawing her legs up under her. Her white leather skirt was short as usual and I got a flash of white panties, but my eyes were drawn to her stockings. They were the self-supporting type with a broad, elasticated and attractively patterned stripe around the top. The stockings themselves were light in colour but had a dark seam running down the back that rather flattered her legs.

A pair of white, high-heel ankle boots adorned her feet and were tucked up beside her bum.

As to the top half, her boobs were threatening to fall out of a red halter-top, and her nipples were jutting through the thin material. The last time I had seen her, her hair was a bit of a mess in fake ponytails, now, it was back to its usual long plait and white bow. It flowed, seductively, over her bare shoulder and down on to her waist. Una looked every inch the hooker.

But I knew that the appearance was just for show, just for titillation. I was well and truly titillated. My erection grew even more.

'Sit down Richard, next to Una; I'll get you a drink. Beer or whiskey?

'A beer will be fine thanks Sammy.'

The seat right next to Una was rather taken up by her legs so I went towards the other couch.

'No, no Rishy, sit here with me.'

Una tapped the seat on her other side, a space I didn't think I could fit in to, but Una appeared insistent.

I manoeuvred myself between Una and the arm of the sofa, it was a tight squeeze, but I guessed it was supposed to be. And immediately I sat down, Una leant her warm, soft and incredibly sexy body against mine. Straight away, I was aware of her body heat, the smell of her perfume and most of all, the soft wonderful pressure of her tits. My erection threatened to burst my zip.

Una put her hand on my thigh and squeezed it. 'Better Rishy?'

I meant to smile at her face, but instead I just stared down the seemingly endless expanse of her cleavage.

Her thighs were hard against mine and her short skirt exposed a lot of bare flesh above her stocking tops.

When I rested my hand on my leg, it slid down on to Una's stockinged thigh, my hand was inches away from being up her skirt. I knew that if I did slide my hand between her legs, not only wouldn't she mind, but she'd welcome it.

My cock expanded even further.

Before I could develop my train of thought any further, Sammy appeared, with drinks in hand. He scared the daylights out of me. He was wearing a ski mask.

'Here you are Richard'

"Bloody hell Sammy! You frightened the life out of me.'

'Sorry Richard, it's the mask I want you to wear, and here's the knife.' I took the beer from him and watched as he withdrew a nasty looking knife from his back pocket. Then, theatrically, he plunged it in to his chest. The blade retracted in to the handle and Sammy grinned through the mask. He handed a drink to Una; it looked like vodka or a gin.

She touched my leg again. 'See Rishy, it's plastic, it can't hurt anybody.'

Sammy whipped off the mask and then threw me the knife as he sat down opposite me. I examined it and sure enough, it appeared pretty safe, with no edge or sharp point.

Sammy said, 'So Richard, what do you think of my little idea?'

I twirled the knife in my hand and looked at Una, managing to make eye contact rather than just gawp at her tits.

'Well, as long as Una is OK with it, then I'm OK with it." Both Una and Sammy beamed with delight.

"That's fantastic Richard, fantastic. I thought you'd go along with it. You've made me and Una very happy.'

Sammy held up his glass and said, 'Here's to a successful shoot.' He winked at me; I got the joke and laughed along with them.

'As a sort of thank you Richard, Una has a little present for you, haven't you Una?'

Una rubbed my thigh again, but this time right up by my bulging flies. Her hand moved further up until she was actually squeezing my cock through my trousers.

'Yes Rishy, thank you. I'm really looking forwards to being tied up and fucked by you.'

Then she calmly unzipped me and somehow managed to tug my hugely enlarged dick out of my trousers.

With Sammy looking on like a proud father at a school play, Una bent down and took my cock in to her mouth.

She sucked at it slowly, sliding the whole length in to her mouth. Her head moved gently up and down taking time to lick and suck at the head. Sammy looked on, admiring his wife's skill at fellatio. He admired her skill so much, that he extracted his own stiff and erect cock and began to stroke it. Sitting there as I was, I was able to compare the relative sizes of our dicks. I was rather pleased to confirm that mine was considerably bigger than Sammy's, and his wasn't exactly small either. I felt somewhat encouraged by the fact.

Una was doing a wonderful job with her mouth, gripping my throbbing shaft tightly between her lips and sucking gently; it felt absolutely glorious. And then she shifted position on the couch; she moved forward and inserted my cock in to the tight crevice between her lovely tits. 'Ohh I love the feel of your cock between my tits Rishy. Fuck my tits Rishy, fuck them. I want you to cum on my tits Rishy.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.