A Modest Fairytale - Cover

A Modest Fairytale

Copyright© 2011 by Fick Suck

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A lost tale written by Tolkien’s second cousin, twice-removed. The heavy hand of soulless bloodletting purged the magic centuries ago. One young man’s flight from conscription could bring a return of the magic. Or he could just release a bunch of foul mouthed, oversexed magical beings on an unsuspecting populace. Satire may be involved.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Group Sex  

The bearskin rug was soft and inviting underneath his back. Adray was straddling his cock and fucking herself into oblivion while he held on to her bouncing breasts, hoping to keep her firmly seated. They weren't the largest breasts he had ever seen, but they were far more than the mosquito bites that Fuster had claimed. The nipples were nicely sensitive too under the patient flicking of his thumbs.

"Keep it up, fucker," Adray kept moaning. "I'm almost there again. I'm almost there again."

Pardin didn't want to get a swelled head, an upper head that is, over the fact that he seemed to give Adray a great number of orgasms without trying hard. "Come for me, princess," he called out.

She loved being called princess when they were having sex. Pardin didn't understand why it was such an orgasmic turn on but once he discovered it, he used it at strategic moments. No one in his experience had ever mentioned sex as being explosive but a princess moment was exactly that.

"O fucker, O fucker, O fuck," she shouted as her next orgasm crashed down upon her. Her nipples became unbendable points and her pussy spasmed around his cock. Pardin let her enjoy the moment before he flipped her onto her back for a final run to his own pleasure. No longer willing to wait, he rammed her hard until the pressure in the base of his cock became nearly unbearable. With a bellow he came deep inside of her. The feeling was glorious.

They lay side by side just enjoying the closeness of their bodies when a thump sounded from down the mountain through the walls of their cabin. Pardin rolled his head to look at Adray. A second thump sounded and her face went sad.

"The trolls have arrived," she said. "There goes the neighborhood."

Pardin felt a tickling sensation on the tip of his drooping cock. He glanced down and saw Fuster licking the residue on the tip of his cock again. She gave him a crooked little smile and a slight wave of her hand. After a couple of more licks, she flew back to the rafters. Pardin was not sure she was just a social drinker despite her protests; however, the issue would have to wait.

As Pardin strained to listen, he heard a rumbling of large wheels as they protested under heavy weight. Then he heard a distorted version of chants coming from a deep bass voice that seemed to wander across a range of different notes, some very high and many in the lower registers.

"Gods save us," Adray said as she sat up and grabbed for her clothes. "They're happy with song no less. Pardi, we are well and truly fucked. Get dressed. Trolls don't appreciate folk running around naked and they whine with unending annoyance until everyone puts on clothes."

"Uh, where are they going to stay?" Pardin said as he buttoned his shirt. "They sound huge."

"Where do trolls stay?" Adray said, lacing up her boot. "Wherever the hell they want. You try telling a troll where to sit. Good luck." Adray stood up and yelled at the rafters. "Fuster get someone out there to greet the trolls and make sure they have manners. I don't want start off with pissed off trolls."

Three fairies, fully dressed for the first time in days, shot out the front door. Pardin had just finished buckling his last boot when one came racing back, going directly to Adray. "There are two of them," the fairy said. "They came with a large wagon loaded with all kinds of stuff."

"Stuff?" Adray said with raised eyebrows.

"Wedding gifts," the fairy said with great excitement. "Act surprised. I wasn't supposed to tell." She flew off to brag of her news to the fairies still in the rafters.

Pardin didn't try to keep straight the names of most the fairies. Originally they had sixteen of the flying creatures and at the moment they had twenty-two although he was pretty sure that some of the original sixteen were no longer living with him. He didn't ask and they didn't offer any explanations.

"Come, husband," Adray said with resignation in her voice. She hooked her arm in his and together they walked out to greet their latest arrivals. Pardin thought he was prepared for anything but eight feet of walking mountain with a large droopy nose was still enough to take him aback. They were massive with hands and feet to match their size and a bit of an odor to boot. The eyes were yellow and the pupils were slit vertical like a feline except for a ball of black in the exact center that intersected the line. Their teeth were thick and blocky like fence posts while their skins shone like polished wood.

"Greetings, Trolls Bord, and welcome to our humble home," Adray said with a bow. "Allow me to introduce my husband, Partin."

Pardin bowed but he felt a slight jab in his side. "Welcome to our home. It is a pleasure to welcome you."

He wasn't going to say 'please come inside and rest.' Neither of the two of them would have fit through the door. Even sideways, the female wasn't going to fit with the boulders hanging off of her.

The male troll held up his hand. "Thanks and welcome, Pardin of the humans. I am Shmorges Bord and this is my wife, Skor Bord. You can call me Shmor. How excited we are to be the first to greet the bride and the groom."

Shmor stepped forward with his hands raised in greeting. At first Pardin panicked that the troll was going to attempt placing his hands on their shoulders. Instead, the troll took a great whiff of his hosts.

"Ah, such tidings," Shmor said. "The bond is complete and it holds true. It smells good and wholesome in my nose. We were not confident that a human would know or be able to complete the ritual with a willful elf. However the magic, blessed be the power, holds true."

The female troll came from behind the wagon and gave them a good smell as well. "Good are the tidings, Shmor," she said. "They are still enjoying their honeymoon. May the magic, blessed be the power, continue to inspire his loins that he may always rise to fulfill his conjugal responsibilities. May the princess always lubricate properly."

"So be it," Shmor said, clapping his hands once and then both of them opened their hands to the sky and bowed towards the ground. The sound echoed across the mountain.

Pardin looked at Adray and silently mouthed, "Lubricate?"

Adray gave him a quick, sharp signal to remain silent. She took a deep breath as if she was calming herself. Quite the opposite was happening to Pardin as he watched her breasts rise and fall. His pants were tight again.

Both trolls straightened up and Shmor said to his wife, "The magic is strong in this male. Can you not smell it?"

"My beloved," Shmor continued. "We have travelled further than most with this small, pitiful wagon. Shall we unload the happy couple's gifts first before we set up our camp? Assuredly they have been waiting impatiently for word from the king and the queen, who want only to give the best of matrimonial wishes to their second daughter even though she is a willful and arrogant child who has spent far too many of her days defying the benevolent authority of her parents, only to her detriment, blessed be the power."

Shmor sighed.

"Step to the side and let me push our wagon onto this final shelf of rock next to their cabin, my beloved," Skor said. "They will certainly be excited by the invaluable gifts from their family and elf kin who have bestowed their wedding blessings upon the elfin bride although she has spat upon them with her unearned sense of superiority and treated them as worthless servants despite all of their many years raising and nurturing her to become the epitome of an elfin princess in a time of change and uncertainly in our magical world, blessed be the power."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.