Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

For the last 2 weeks Charles had been hanging out with Ivy and her friends. They had been hanging out nearly every night. Every time he was going to meet up with her (and her friends), he was always excited. In the mornings and afternoons, he worked at his mom's shop. He got to know more about the townspeople as many of them were customers who came to the shop. Some were adults. Some were young kids. Some were kids his age. Some of the teenagers would talk to him as he was the new guy and he told them that he was born in Constantinople's Lot and told them his surname.

The teenagers didn't recognize his surname as it was his father's surname but they knew his mother's surname as her grandparents were still around and living in Constantinople's Lot. Charles's grandparents from his father's side of the family died a long time ago and his dad had been raised by his grandaunt.

Some of the customers were his mom's old friends who came all the way to the shop just to welcome his mom back. As for how they knew she was back, was simple. Most of the townspeople attended church on Sundays. His grandparents attended church on Sundays. They told their friends in church and word spread. Also that once his mom lived in Constantinople's Lot, she had to register with the town council so that they knew who lived in their town and word spread from there too.

By the time it was 6PM, Sara approached Charles while he was working on one of the shelves.

"Honey I know you hang out with your new girlfriend every night but this coming Saturday I want you home the whole day," Sara telling him.

"Well she thinks we are just friends but why do you need me to be home all day on Saturday??" he asked her.

"Your grandparents and I are going to throw a party. At our house. It is our way of telling the town that we are here to stay. I'm sure your girlfriend will understand," Sara smiling at her son.

"I know she will. So we are going to have a party huh," Charles said.

"Yes. Hey does she know where we live?" his mom asked.

"Well we never walked each other home. She's kinda picky about that," Charles said.

"Does she know that you like her?" his mom asked.

"I never told her. I have been meaning to but..." Charles sounding embarrassed.

" ... too shy or too scared. I know the feeling son. Hey just tell her where you live and that your mom is throwing a party. The she can get to know the real you. Oh by the way. I invited the parents of some of the kids from the school here. Did you know that some of your old friends are still here. I am surprised that you never bumped into any of them. But that won't matter. You are going to be seeing your old friends this Saturday. The kids you grew up with. Isn't that great!!" his mom cried with excitement.

I am going to be seeing my old childhood friends. Now this is going to be exciting, Charles telling himself in his head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.