Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 6 - Apprentice - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 6 - Apprentice

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 14

When everyone arrived in front of the home of Lori and Mark Miller, DJ was suitably impressed.

To him it pretty much screamed mage from the start when you looked at it. He had seen lots of movies, books, and animations, and some of the designs gave him that impression.

Their house was what he would have called a one story ranch style wrap around that had the front door and porch in the center of the structure and what looked to be separate rooms, or wings, on either side of it.

It wasn't near the size of his father's home, but it was far larger than anything he would have expected. It was a very nice structure and solidly built.

The house also had several floating rose and green colored marble fountains outside that were surrounded by well-manicured rose bushes. The fountains had different types and styles of fish that they were carved out, and the water from them flowed into gold trimmed basins made out of a faint glowing golden marble below.

DJ was impressed by the style and decorations. It obviously looked like the home had the touch of a woman, as most of the decorations were more feminine in nature and not very masculine.

As DJ dismounted with the others, Amber slid off her horse on the same side of her horse to be near him and quickly reached for his hand. They started walking towards the stable to put up their horses.

When Amber dismounted earlier and took his hand DJ looked over at her and she just smiled a big smile at him. Amber swung their hands back and forth while they walked together. DJ just shook his head in wonder as he walked with her.

Amber was so excited that DJ was now hers that she thought her heart would burst.

Last night she told Marilyn what happened and the two of them screamed in excitement as Amber recounted that Marilyn's brother finally told someone she was his girlfriend.

Marilyn was so happy for her that she and Amber talked most of the night about what implications of what his simple statement meant.

Marilyn was so used to Amber only wanting to talk about the best ways to fight, her last fight, or any fights she had coming up that she could hardly believe this was the same person now talking with her about boys. Amber was now asking Marilyn what boys liked and how to act around them.

While Marilyn was happy for her, she was exhausted because they talked throughout most of the night. Marilyn really felt she needed a few more hours of sleep herself.

But now looking at her beaming face, Marilyn was sure that Amber could probably go another few days on all the stored energy she got from that the simple statement made by DJ agreeing to date her.

Marilyn remembered those same feelings when Jason took her on a romantic picnic. He asked her to be his exclusive girlfriend after all the hard work she put into attracting him. She knew what it felt like to hear the boy you wanted saying to everyone that she was now his girlfriend.

Now again reliving those feelings herself, Marilyn started smiling as she followed the others as they headed into the barn. She managed to move around her horse and take Jason's hand in hers and then smiled at him as they walked.

Jason just smiled back and tightly held her hand.

Once they entrusted the care of their horses to the stable hand, the group headed to the front of the house. DJ noticed that off to the side of the front porch was a recessed area with what looked to be made of a single large square stone. The stone was about ten feet by ten feet with a crystal device imbedded in the wall in front of it.

Marilyn saw DJ looking and said "That's a teleport area. Once you fully learn magic you can use it to move around between distance areas. We have ours inside in Dad's workshop, but Lori's is larger so she had to put hers outside. Come to think of it, most everyone else's is outside as well. But it does come in handy when traveling."

"I remember when Dad came to get me and how we moved. I can't wait to start to learn that magic spell," said DJ smiling.

Logan knocked on the front door and it quickly swung in after only a single knock. Everyone could see that Jordan was the one who opened the door.

She was again dressed in something that looked like it was painted on her body. It was shorter than her normal ankle length dresses and just reached mid-thigh.

The dress was red and looked like it had a corset under it, as DJ could see the repeating pattern that was made by something just under the surface around her waistline. It was open at the top to the middle of her breasts, had the same style of lacing up the front like she normally wore.

If anything DJ would have sworn that Jordan's breasts had grown since he saw her a few weeks back.

But impossible as that rapid growth was, DJ was sure that she must have had some type of push up bra or what passed for one here. While her breasts weren't nearly as large as Amber's, in that dress with the exposed tops and its deep cleavage, they looked pretty darn impressive!

She was barefooted, but her toenails were painted red like her fingers, and she had very nice legs from what DJ could see. While he was used to seeing women dressed like this where he was from, everyone else from this world was not.

DJ heard his brother Logan softly say "Oh my god," under his breath as he stared at her.

"Hi baby, I'm happy to see you too," said Jordan softly as she stepped up to Logan.

Jordan then put both arms around his neck and locked lips with him before he could react.

After a brief but deep kiss she stepped back, took both of his hands in hers after slowly sliding both of them down his chest until she reached her goal. When she did she then held their hands between the two of them.

His girlfriend was normally hot but dressed like this he was confused why she didn't set the plush carpet under her feet on fire. This morning her red dress set off the look of her glossy and long black hair and ruby lips like nothing he could remember seeing before.

"I ... uhm ... you don't go out like this often, do you?" asked Logan just a touch worried as a thought hit him, as he tried to get back to some semblance of balance.

Logan found he hoped she wasn't going out dressed like this, because it looked like she was prowling for company.

"God no! Daddy would kill me if I tried. But Mom said it was ok to dress a little like this around the house for a while because you would be visiting and I could show my new dresses off to you. Mom helped me pick some of them out just for you. Do you like?" asked Jordan releasing one of his hands and lifting the other to hold above her head as she started spinning slowly and showing off her body.

DJ was surprised. He couldn't see an ounce of fat on her as she did this, and he also noticed her well rounded booty as she turned her back towards them, one that she had that shouldn't have developed yet on such a young girl.

The corset made all her bodies features more heavily pronounced. DJ could see that she was built quite nicely, with the expected hour glass frame, for as young as she was.

Almost as an afterthought, and suddenly worrying about his own personal health, DJ looked over at Amber who was quietly watching him with a blank expression again.

"Hey, come on, I like your body far better, I hope you know that. I always react to you exactly like he does her," said DJ softly as he smiled, watching Amber watch him.

Amber smiled and touched his face with her free hand before she then gently guided his face over to hers and gently kissed his lips.

DJ felt Amber smiling as she kissed him. He smiled back at her once they were finished.

"Hey! When did that happen?! Just when did you two become an item?" asked Jordan getting their attention at seeing what just happened between them.

She was surprised that Amber finally made her move on DJ. As she got closer she got a better look at Amber.

"So you had it done to you as well? About time! I thought I would have to hold you down and have it done for you. Wait until the boys see you, they'll be eating their hearts out that they didn't get to you first," said Jordan as she smiled at her.

Amber was the last holdout of the girls to get the beauty treatment. Jordan always knew that Amber had the structure to be stunning, but at the time Jordan discussed it with her, Amber refused to ever consider doing it. Now that she had and it was hard to believe the results.

But now that Amber was also dressed like she was, Jordan felt a little jealous at how better built Amber was than she was.

Curves Amber had kept hidden for so long were hard not to find impressive in better fitting clothing. Amber's body looked like ten miles of badly designed country road with well-rounded curves going everywhere. No straight lines to be seen anywhere.

Jordan knew that Amber would make a lot of women jealous on principle alone.

But it was a brief and fleeting feeling of jealousy as she looked back over her shoulder at Logan. Jordan saw the look of heated desire for her in his eyes.

She smiled and winked boldly at him and then turned back to DJ and Amber. She reaffirmed that all that mattered was that Logan was hers and he wanted her very badly, to heck with what anyone else around her thought about either of them.

"Nice going brother in-law. I'm glad you woke up the woman inside of her," said Jordan coyly as she turned back to the two of them and mock punched DJ before turning back around. Jordan then grabbed Logan's right hand with her right hand.

Logan was happy with just that simple gesture, but Jordan was not.

She then stepped under it to pull it around her until his right arm was resting then around her narrow waistline and her left arm went around his.

Logan fought hard not to let his hands roam on her body, but it was as if Jordan was trying her best to get him to fondle her because she did things like this all the time.

At times she had been known to put her hands over his and then put them on her body so that she could move his hands around her body using her own hands to guide his.

Logan thought she was incredibly soft, but he desperately tried to be a gentleman and resist the urges she enflamed within him, but lately Jordan was quickly breaking down all of his resistance as fast as she could.

It was only a matter of time before she destroyed them.

Logan wondered if it was proper for him to be holding her like this as they walked into the house. As if by some unspoken communication, Jordan answered that unspoken question as she patted the hand around her body and then squeezed it.

"Daddy isn't home right now or I wouldn't dare let you hold me like this. But Mom is pretty cool and she thinks its ok if we get to know each other a little better while you are staying with us," said Jordan as she turned her face to him.

She then gave Logan a steamy look, right before putting her head on his shoulder.

Seeing that, DJ was sure he would need to keep a better eye on his brother and Jordan while they were here.

It was one of the things his Dad asked him to do right before they left. DJ was told about Lori's liberal thinking, and that she probably wouldn't be opposed to or bothered by her only daughter getting in some bedroom time with Logan while they were together.

Dusty wanted DJ to make sure that Logan understood what that type of commitment was involved with consummating that relationship. Something like this would change both of their lives forever. DJ wanted that fact made crystal clear to Logan. He needed to be prepared for any consequences that might be caused by that action.

As DJ watched Jordan placed her left hand on his younger brother's butt and squeezed it in front of them. It was then that he knew they would have to have that conversation very, very, soon.

He needed to make it happen as soon as humanly possible.


"Holy god almighty!" was what Blaine said when he saw Amber as the small group headed into their mother's large workshop and office.

Duncan just stared with wide eyes as his brother spoke out loud.

"'So Amber, what do you say to just the two of us having dinner later in town?" asked Blaine as he looked at Amber with a look that stopped just short of intense.

Amber for some reason felt the completely overwhelming urge to suddenly agree to have a meal with him. It was as if she hadn't known she was ravenously hungry until someone offered her food. But whether on purpose or not, she shook her head no to clear it and quickly reached for DJ's hand.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm sorry. I'm with DJ now," said Amber softly as she blushed.

DJ looked at his girlfriend as she looked at her childhood friend and was surprised by her reaction because it almost sounded like she was wistful at missing the opportunity to be with Blaine. Then he saw it again, maybe just for a split second, before she shook her head no again.

Amber then looked at Blaine strangely, almost baffled.

DJ then noticed that the blush completely vanished from her as if it had never been.

Amber for her part wondered about why she even thought like that. She had never shown any inclination or desire to be with Blaine before now. He certainly never showed any interest in her in the past. So just why did she react to him that way now?

"So you ready to get started?" asked Lori as she swept into the room behind the kids.

DJ looked over at the door, and then suddenly wanted to look somewhere else.

Lori was built very similar to Amber with the same vicious figure, but whereas Amber was a really attractive young woman, Lori was blessed with a more mature and sensual quality. It showed in the way she moved and talked that translated into sexual energy as soon as DJ laid eyes on her.

She had her black hair, with its twin streaks of white parted in the front, pulled back and pinned high up at the sides of her head, and they were then draped over her shoulders. The dress she was wearing could only be described as a loose fitting grey one that had ruffled in the breast area, cinched tight at the waist by a black ribbon, and flowed down from her hips to her ankles.

The intense blue eyes, that she shared with her daughter, pulled at DJ before he broke away to look to see how the others were reacting to her. Logan and Jason appeared to react almost the same way as he did.

DJ then noticed that Blaine was watching them all and smiling as if he was watching something funny. Only Duncan looked as if he had something else he was more interested in doing.

Blaine thought it was funny because he was used to everyone around him staring like that at his mother. He knew it was because they wanted to sleep with her.

Suddenly feeling like the worse boyfriend that ever existed, DJ smiled at Amber as he put the thoughts out of his mind. Amber was the one who worked hard to make him like her and he finally accepted it. Any other action than this on his part was a betrayal of her hard work and his word.

"Yes Ma'am I am. So what's first?" asked DJ.

"First I'm Lori. Or Lori Miller, but none of this "Ma'am" stuff. I'm not that old," said Lori with a stern look.

DJ chuckled as he said "Yes Ma'am, I mean Lori."

Lori smiled and said "Ok let's get started. You and Duncan have a lot of work ahead of you to get you­ to catch up to the others."

That started DJ's life out as a Mage.

Lori, while she might look like sex on wheels, she was a brutal teacher. During the early days of that week she forced DJ to read everything she had on the basics.

DJ wondered why his mother insisted on Spanish as the language he need to learn for his required foreign language in college. He realized that it was because Spanish held similarities to Latin which was again similar to what magic used here.

He found that his basic knowledge of Spanish translated into something he could use as a basic foundation in learning to cast spells. After the second day he had enough of an understanding that he could do a basic spell. By the third he was able to start to do a few first circle spells easily.

Lori said that once DJ and Duncan grasped the basics of magic, she would move them to the spell interface. DJ wondered what that was, but Amber, Marilyn, Jordan, and Blaine acted like it wasn't any big deal so he didn't worry. Lori expected results and she worked them both hard for ten hours a day at the time to get that payoff.

While the two of them were getting a vicious crash course in magic the other kids were exploring the city around them.

DJ was worried at first about Logan being alone with Jordan, but his sister Marilyn pulled him aside during that first day and told him to stop worrying about Logan and get to work. She would make sure that Jordan understood that Logan wasn't to sleep with her, or have any form of sexual contact, while they were visiting.

DJ was shocked she knew what he was thinking. He was sure she wasn't really fourteen like everyone said. He was sure she was more like thirty and trying to hide it from everyone.

He just smiled and said he would leave Jordan and Logan's love life in her hands. Marilyn kissed his cheek and left.

The other thing was that during the first few days, Amber was always sitting quietly watching him. Lori often had to drive her off, telling her to go out and run around with the others.

Marilyn and Jordan had to point out to Amber that if she didn't make DJ miss her a little, then he would start expecting her to always be around him.

Amber decided to take their advice and she stopped hanging around watching him, but Jordan did decide to show her how well it worked. The girls decided to head into the city after dinner one night. They got dressed up for their guys to gauge their reactions.

After getting ready Amber met DJ at dinner that night in a scarlet dress she borrowed from Lori, because they were close in size. The dress opened at the top and had a plunging neckline and short sleeves. It was also knee length and she completed the look with a pair of red heels, that impressively showed her legs, and that she also borrowed from Lori.

Because it was a dress purchased by Lori to impress, on Amber it looked as if she had someone paint it on her it was so tight, almost so tight DJ that knew exactly where Amber's belly button was.

It wasn't a dress that Amber would have normally picked to wear, but once she had it on the other girls told her she looked fantastic in it and that DJ would love to see her in it.

Another problem came up. The girls found that Amber was a complete novice walking in high heeled shoes.

She tried a few times to walk with her legs wide apart for better balance, but it didn't look very lady like. Jordan took her off to the side and showed her how to walk with one foot slightly over and out in front of the other as she slowly took each step.

Amber was a quick learner, and after about five minutes of practice to get it completely right, she walked from that point forward in them as if she had worn them for years. She even impressed both girls, enough to the point of personal envy.

But they soon got over it as Amber went on and on about whether or not she was doing it correctly and would DJ notice her new walk. The girls felt their envy evaporate as they reassured her that the way she walked in heels would drive DJ crazy.

The boys reached the table first, and were talking among themselves, when in stunned silence their eyes followed the girl's entrance. They were all treated to the girls coming into the room in different dresses, all made up, and slowly walking to the table as if they hadn't done anything different than they had before.

Jordan walked in and she saw Logan's eyes about to pop out of his head. Jason's weren't too far behind Logan's when Marilyn strolled in. The girls enjoyed getting made up like this and watching their boyfriend's reactions. DJ was trying to act cool, but he soon gave it up and smiled at Amber who only seemed to have eyes for him.

Lori found it humorous, but her husband Mark wasn't happy that the girls were tempting the boys like they were. He didn't think this was a good idea by them at all. He thought that Amber and DJ were old enough to take this further, but the others were not.

It was Jordan, who later suggested to the boys once all the girls were now seated, that as a group they should visit the city once they finished eating.

During dinner it was all DJ could do to even put food in his mouth as he watched Amber sitting across from him. She played it cool and only looked up a few times to meet his eyes before looking back down, although inwardly Amber was smiling from ear to ear.

Afterwards when they all went walking around the city and DJ worked hard to not appear to be trying desperately to get a better look at her butt while she walked with him hand in hand. He was very impressed with her new walk.

The heels now gave her hips a similar roll like her mothers. She now walked in a way that was both dangerous and completely alluring. You could now see her walk from almost a mile away. DJ realized that Amber was slowly learning to be more feminine, and she was doing it all for him.

Amber even took the initiative, pulling his arm around her waist, as she put her around his. Part of that was to steady her, because she still wasn't used to walking while holding on to someone just yet. DJ again couldn't believe how good she felt to him.

DJ wasn't the only male watching Amber's moves that night. Everywhere she went men stopped and stared at her openly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.