Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings - Cover

Dads Two Little Earth Day Darlings

Copyright© 2011 by scouries

Chapter 1: Sunday Afternoon April 17th 2011 - By the pool at Dad's house

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sunday Afternoon April 17th 2011 - By the pool at Dad's house - Is sperm really a miracle drug? Can it make young teenage girls smarter if it's orally administered to them? What's the best age to do it? How much sperm is the right amount? Is it better to get sperm from a close relative to ensure acceptance by the recipient? Read all about it in this EARTH DAY story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Your old man was checking me out."

I looked up from my computer screen to catch my best friend Nikki's smirk.

"He was trying to see these," she continued as she rolled onto her side.

"WHAAAAT!" I screeched as the meaning of her words finally registered. I quickly looked back towards the house.

"My beautiful full, ripe, eighteen year old, teenage tits," she added with a leer as she cupped one of her breasts in her right hand. I watched as she tweaked a nipple.

"Don't! He'll see," I warned as I checked again for any movement from the house.

"He wants to suck them..."

"You are such a SLUT! That is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard."

"I think he wants to put his big cock between them."

"Shut up! He'll hear," I hissed back as I checked the open patio doors again.

"Spray his thick, baby making cream all over them."

"What is wrong with you today?" I demanded but couldn't keep the grin off my lips. I sorta knew what was wrong with Nikki. She was clearly getting tired of her current boyfriend. Something I was suffering from too. We were both horny!

"Then he'd bring his still spurting cockhead to his daughter's best friend's lips and make me lick-"

"Sicko. Dream on. And why would he want you when he's got the wonderful Carmen." My words even sounded feeble to me. The Nickster knew that dad's current girlfriend was not my favourite person.

"She's a cow!"

"Her breasts are bigger than yours."

"Bigger than yours maybe," Nikki countered. The truth was that Carmen, although only twenty-two, was decidedly curvaceous in a way that neither I nor Nikki could ever compete with. But she was a cow! I just didn't know how true my words were when I spoke them.

That is not to say that there was something wrong with my breasts. In fact, if I do say so myself...


I loved Nicole Taylor Hill more than anyone else in the world. And the feelings were reciprocated. I'd met her the day after we moved into our new house. I'd been five years old that day. And as it turned out I was exactly seven days older than she was.

We became a bonded pair almost immediately. Closer than sisters, we constantly flitted between my house and hers. We each grew up with two sets of parents.

When my parents told me they were divorcing (I was twelve years old!) I cried for like three days straight. Nikki had her arm around me the whole time. Without her I just might have killed myself.

And it was she who finally managed to effect the reconciliation between my father and me. I'd hated him when it had happened. Blamed him completely. I'd refused to talk to him even though he still lived in the neighbourhood. Through it all Nikki had kept in touch with him. And, for what was supposed to have been my fourteenth birthday party, a fancy restaurant meal with just the two of us, she'd invited my father.

"I figured it was about time ... that you'd finally started to grow up," she said when I'd later asked her what the hell she'd been doing playing around with my life like that. There was no one else in my world that I'd have let get away with something like that!

Of course there was a big scene at the restaurant. I cried. My father held me in his arms. I cried some more. Nikki cried. Daddy cried. And the three of us spent most of the night talking.

Like everything didn't just change overnight! I still had issues with the whole breakup thing. But even my mom was happy I was back communicating with my father. Over the next six months we went from occasional dinners to weekend visits (with Nikki there at my side) to finally my deciding (agreeing?) to try living one week with mom followed by one week with dad. I think we all liked the change. Dad got his daughter back. Mom got some free time with her boyfriends. And I soon discovered that there are certain advantages for a fifteen or sixteen or seventeen year old girl in having two homes a mile and a half apart. I quickly learned that it was easy to say (and confusing for my parents) 'Oh sorry, I was at dad's (or mom's as the case might be) ... I thought you knew', whenever questions about my whereabouts arose.

And so I slowly fell back in love with him. As a father...


"So, what gives?" I asked after her giggles had tapered off.

"Hand me my computer," she answered as she swung her legs over the side of the chaise lounge and sat up. Her bare breasts jiggled as she moved.

"Cover them up you ninny," I said as I reached for her bikini top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.