Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A few days later Mike called Geraldine into his office, and said he wanted her to go home, to be there before noon, wearing sexy undies.

"Why?" she gasped. Normally she did as she was told without any objection, and he realized that this request must seem pretty bizarre if it made her question him.

"James wants to see you again, and he is married, so he can't visit in the evenings. He is going to see you during his lunch break."

As she stood facing him, her mouth came opened, and he realized she was barely able to believe what he was saying. Mike wanted to be forceful, just order her to go home and spread her legs, but somehow he just couldn't do it, couldn't hurt her that badly. He didn't want her to believe that he really did think of her as a slut, but didn't know how to explain he just wanted to make sure she had more excitement in her life than he was able to give her on his own. He could hardly say, 'I'm too old to keep you satisfied so I am getting my friends to help out.'

Geraldine stammered, "James is the guy who fucked me last Wednesday?"

"Yes, he is."

"So I'm to go home now and let him fuck me again?" Her voice was soft, quivering, her anguish obvious.

He hardened his heart, convinced that it was for her own good. "Yes."

"I see." She glanced at her watch. "I had better go now then, I presume he will want me to have a shower before I put on sexy undies." The way she said that, Mike realized it might have been better not to specify how she had to dress, at least for this first private session. Too late now!

"Yes," he repeated, feeling dreadful. Suddenly he didn't want her to be fucking anyone else, but there was no going back, James was expecting her to be at home when he arrived in less than two hours time, and would think Mike a real idiot if Geraldine didn't show as promised. "Off you go." He almost added, 'Have fun', but realized she wasn't going to look at it that way. Not this first time, at least.

She stood facing him for a few moments, breathing deeply, face pale. Then she slowly turned and walked to the door, and almost left without saying anything more. But at the door she stopped, and turned to face him. "What's his surname, again?"

Driving home, Geraldine's thoughts were in turmoil. Was she really just going to get changed into sexy undies and let this man into her house and into her bed? And take his cock into her cunt? But what real choice did she have? She tried to stop thinking of James, and thought instead of what she should put on. A corset? No, bugger the man, he can make do with bra and panties. Oh, and a suspender belt, she decided, but not one of her sexiest ones. Talking of buggery, was it possible James would want that? But Master had said she wasn't allowed to let anyone else fuck her in the ass. So how would she stop him if James tried it? In a moment of defiance, she decided that, if James wanted to sodomise her, she would let him! She wouldn't tell Master, but it would be sort of a secret revenge for him sending her off so cruelly to fuck James bloody Truck.

James arrived a few minutes after the nominated time, looking more nervous than she felt, and stood for a moment admiring her as she held the door open. This bra didn't expose her nipples! Looking down, he saw that she had the panties on over her suspender straps, so was obviously expecting to be spanked or fucked with the suspenders and stockings still on. He looked up and smiled.

She led him upstairs, and took him to one of the back bedrooms. She didn't want him fucking her in her Master's bed. Standing facing him, she unclipped her bra and let it fall, and James spent a few moments fondling her tits. Then he stepped back and signed for her to take off her knickers, saying softly, "Keep the suspender belt on, you look terrific in it."

She slid her panties down and stepped out of them, and sat down backwards onto the bed and laid back, stretching out on her back, legs open, eyes closed. As she waited for him to undress, she thought, 'Is this how a hooker would do it? Or should I be offering to suck his cock first? No, if he wants that he can bloody well ask.'

But he surprised her. He didn't want a blow job, or even a fuck, first. Instead, as soon as James was naked he got on the bed, kneeling between her feet, and bent down to put his mouth to her crotch! Suddenly her attitude to what was happening flipped, and she felt her body responding to the man's tongue as he slid it around her clitoris and pushed it into her pussy! His hands came up her body and slipped over her breasts, and his fingers started delicately massaging her nipples! 'My God, ' she thought, 'he is very good at this.'

She remembered that her Master used to do this before fucking her when they first started doing it, but his lovemaking had grown a bit boring lately, he hardly ever gave her more than a quick lick down there, whereas James was really going at it! She lifted her hands onto the back of his head and pressed him down into her crotch, and a few moments later she brought her legs up outside his body and crossed her ankles over his back. "Oh God Mr Truk, this is nice."

He forced his head up off her crotch, looked up at her through the cleavage between her breasts, and hissed, "Please call me James," and went back to work.

After she orgasmed, he slid up her body, and whispered in her ear, "My wife won't let me do that to her," as he pushed his cock into her.

"She's crazy. You can do that to me any time."

"I had better check with Mike before taking you up on that offer," he laughed before starting seriously fucking her. Inevitably he came very soon, but she didn't mind. She offered him a shower, and went with him, peeling off her stockings and suspender belt before stepping in with him, and washing him all over, then turning off the water and drying him with a warm towel. As she dried his penis, he asked, "Can I bring a vibrator with me next time?"

Geraldine looked up at him and gasped. She knew about vibrators of course, the women's magazines and television programs talked of them all the time. But she had never dared to own a vibrator when she lived with her parents, she knew her dad went through her things and she had no doubt that he would have found it and been horrible to her about it, telling his friends as well as teasing her. And since moving in with Master she had never dared ask him to show her what a vibrator could do to a girl. Now this guy was asking if he could show her! She looked up at him, her hands still cradling his balls and his cock, and said, "Yes please I would love that."

And of course by saying that, she was agreeing to see him again, as if she had a choice in that matter. So while she watched him get dressed she casually asked, "I guess I will be seeing you on Wednesday night?"

James looked awkward, and a trifle guilty, and said, "Well actually no, didn't Mike tell you? The guys just don't think we can keep coming here every week. We are all married, you see, and our wives are used to us having the bridge nights in each house in turn. If we suddenly stop that routine, we are worried our wives will ask what is happening."

Geraldine suddenly realized why James had wanted to see her today. It wasn't just because he didn't want to wait until Wednesday, it was because he didn't want to wait a month! "So when will I see you next?"

"Well, we will be back here in four weeks, for sure. And before then, it's just a matter of how soon Mike approves another visit for me! Tomorrow would suit me fine!" He said this with a grin, but Geraldine sensed that he was very serious, although obviously he didn't think Mike would allow it anything like that often. What would her Master approve, she wondered!

At the front door, before she opened it, he took her in his arms and kissed her on the mouth. Geraldine thought, 'Hookers aren't meant to kiss their clients, are they?' Then she thought, 'who cares?' and she pushed her tongue into his mouth and let him do the same. At last James broke off the kiss, and said that he really had to go, and she held the door open for him and stood in the doorway watching him walk away. Half way up the path, he turned to wave goodbye, and stood looking at her admiringly, and called out, "You will catch a cold darling," and she remembered she was naked. She blew him a kiss and shut the door.

She put on her dress with no undies beneath it! Her heart was pounding as she drove back to work. She wondered what she would say to Master if he asked her how it had gone. Did she dare ask to be allowed to see James soon?

Meanwhile, in the office, waiting for Geraldine's return, Mike wasn't at all sure how she would respond to her morning appointment. He hadn't yet told her that the promised weekly gang bangs had been changed to just monthly events, because the married men were worried about their wives asking about the change. So he had decided that he would instead let the men visit her during the week, whenever they could get off from work, at lunchtimes or on their way to and from work. But that would mean that Geraldine had to be much more flexible in her working hours than she was at the moment. That would be hard to arrange in her present job.

But that wasn't his only problem with Geraldine. Something had to change about the things he and she did while they were at work. His life was being seriously complicated by his relationship with the girl, and he was increasingly worried about damaging his career. He felt he must stop the games they played in the office, they were just far too dangerous. If people found out what he was doing with her, especially during office hours, it could get really nasty. She was just too young for him, and even worse they might say he had used his position to force her to do these things! He had hoped the weekly bridge meets would cheer her up, and when that got changed to monthly he now hoped that offering day time dalliances with other men might compensate. James was someone he had known a long time and trusted, so he had been allowed to go first. The other two men were eagerly waiting their chance. But first he had to see if Geraldine was happy to entertain them, and also find a way for her to get away from the office whenever a man wanted her!

At dinner that night, Mike tried to explain some of this. First he explained why he had made her see James, and then started on why he felt they needed to change the situation at work. Geraldine didn't react well to his explanations, especially when he made it clear he wanted her to look for work elsewhere. He thought he had been as tactful as possible, but her response was worrying.

"Look, darling," he had said, "It's getting to be very difficult having you working in the same office as me. Of course I love the way you tease, and our visits to the office basement are deliciously exciting, but I just don't think we dare go on like that. If we are found out, people will say that I am too old to be cavorting with a girl your age. And think of your career. If you get any promotions people will say it's because of my influence, not your ability. You don't deserve to be held back, you have terrific potential. And also, honey, let's be honest, the job you are doing is way below your ability."

Geraldine looked at him, her lovely eyes wide, and he could tell that she was imploring him not to do anything too drastic. "Is that why you sent me to fuck James this morning?"

"Well, sort of, yes. I thought it might compensate for having less fun at work."

"So exactly what are you saying?"

"Well, mainly, at the moment just that you have got to stop coming into my office and taking your knickers off, or showing me the cane marks on your ass as you do the filing. I love you doing it but one day someone will walk in and see you doing it. It's just got to stop."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.