Tarnished Innocence - Cover

Tarnished Innocence

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The new employee seemed to be perfect, but Mike discovered that she wasn't all that she seemed. She had lied to him, and to previous employers, and when he challenges her she admits it. And she accepts punishment, and asks for more. Mike tries to give her the excitement she craves.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Over the next few weeks, Mike had the most amazing time with Geraldine. She responded eagerly to anything that Mike did to her. Under questioning, she admitted that she hadn't been a virgin when she met him, but freely explained to him that all her previous lovers and boyfriends had been unimaginative and unskilled, and she made it clear to him that she found him exactly the opposite.

He knew he was good with his tongue and his fingers, which enabled him to turn a simple screw into several hours of intense erotic excitement for his partner, but he only did so if the woman showed her appreciation. He would only do it a second time if the woman fell in with his kinkier desires.

Mike had been spanking women for many years, mostly bored middle aged housewives that he met while chatting on the net, and a few were pickups he met in pubs. A surprising number enjoyed a short seductive spank before or during sex, but not many would, or even could, take much more than a brief hand spanking.

For a meaningful lasting relationship Mike expected his sexual partners to accept significantly more than that, taking at least a reasonably hard spanking. If the girl expected extensive oral sex, she quickly learnt that he expected to apply the strap first. Some tried hard to satisfy his demands, but most gave up when he started using the cane.

But he had never yet had a girlfriend who wanted to be truly submissive to him. They would accept spanking, some even liking it, and a lot of them enjoyed being tied up, but so far none had been willing to grovel for him, to openly and willingly obey his orders, and above all to call him 'Master' and appear to mean it. Geraldine did all those things, seemingly relishing all the things he did to her. She got excited as soon as he produced wrist cuffs or ropes or a paddle. She was still delightfully shy about being naked in front of him, but seemed to enjoy showing off in sexy undies - of which, by now, she had a large and growing collection.

Geraldine made her enjoyment of it all very obvious, by her bodily responses but also by the things she said during and after their sessions together. Mike tested her by leaving her tied to the bed for long periods, usually blindfolded and with soft music playing, so she couldn't hear him approach. Sometimes the first clue she had that he was in the room was pain, as a whip or crop or cane landed somewhere on her body. Other times, it was a vibrator that touched her, or just his tongue. Mike loved her responses.

But the thing he loved most about Geraldine was that she actively and openly craved the discipline and instruction that he provided! Not just the spankings, but the discipline thing, involving posture, behaviour, exposure, and above all ritual. Very few of his earlier women adopted the submissive role even in play, and none had fallen totally and eagerly into a state of total submission in the way that Geraldine that done, and he was loving the new experience.

As a result of all his past experience, and in support of his dreams, he had progressively adapted the basement in his house to provide an exciting Bondage Room, and over time it had become well equipped. He loved taking a woman down there, promising to lead her into the depths of BDSM depravity, but most women balked when they saw what he had waiting for them. Some did stay for one visit, but few agreed to a second time, finding it just too scary an experience.

Geraldine, on the other hand, loved the basement. She was by now allowed to go down there without a blindfold, and got ridiculously wet if made just to stand, hands on head, in the middle of the room motionless, looking at the things in front of her. He found it more exciting to let her see the things he intended to use on her, than making her stand in the corner where she couldn't see anything.

He remembered her response when she first saw the stocks that he had purchased over the internet nearly a year ago. No woman yet had spent time in them before demanding to be released. But Geraldine loved them. His favourite way of fucking her now was with her in those stocks, standing with her legs clamped wide apart, head and wrists at waist height secured by the stock headboard! He enjoyed leaving her like that, the headboard of the stocks preventing her from seeing what he was up to behind her. She would wait, helpless, panting, shivering, her pussy sopping, her nipples hard, not knowing what he was going to do next - spank her, cane her, pussy-whip her, or fuck her. And her response to each was pretty much the same, a shuddering groan of "Ohhhhhh Godddd YESSSSSSSSSSSSS." And if she felt him lubricating her anus, she became quite wild!

Of course with all of those earlier women it had been just a game, although some concocted excuses as to why they needed to be punished. One married woman would tell him on the phone that she had spent too much of the housekeeping on clothes, or had burnt her husband's dinner, and would dutifully present herself at the time he specified, for a spanking or even more, and he enjoyed that, telling her off first and making her confess and apologize as she stood trembling and horny in front of him. But his ability to punish her was limited by her inability to accept any visible trace of the punishment he applied! Each time she visited, he was tempted to tie her down, which she happily accepted, and then give her a sound thrashing with a riding crop, and see how she explained the results to her husband! But no, he wasn't in the business of breaking up marriages so he had played with that woman for a few months before deciding it was just too difficult and too unrewarding.

But Geraldine was different to all the others. She seemed genuinely to relish being made to obey orders, and got wet at the first hint of impending punishment. She loved going off to work with her bottom displaying the results of a good thrashing! But he was enjoying taking her into areas of discipline that she had never even fantasized about before. And now he had decided that it was time to put her to the extreme test of her obedience.

Long before Geraldine came into his life, Mike had been in the habit of playing bridge with three friends, on Wednesday nights. They took turns to host the meetings, and since Geraldine had moved in Mike had managed to avoid offering to take his turn. But he decided that he would host the next event, and she would serve his guests. Over dinner, he broke the news. "Tomorrow some friends will come round in the evening to play cards with me. You can wear your new French Maid costume."

He could tell from her reaction that Geraldine was scared, maybe already regretting her earlier promise to "service others, if told to." He deliberately did not expand on what her duties would be, even refusing to tell her how many guests would be visiting. He enjoyed keeping her in suspense. He wasn't actually intending to make her go beyond sucking cock, but hadn't finally decided yet, and certainly wasn't going to tell her his intentions. 'Let her stew, ' he thought.

"As soon as you get home from work, go upstairs and give yourself an enema, then bath and shave. Then you can come downstairs for inspection, put on the new undies, and get the room ready. You can put the dress on just before the visitors arrive at seven."

This would be the first time that Geraldine had worn the French Maid costume since she had tried it on in the shop, an experience that must have been pretty stressful for her! The dress he had chosen was a sexily cut French Maid costume, black with white lace trim, several frilly petticoats under it holding the skirt out sexily. The skirt was ridiculously short and fluffed up by numerous equally short frilly petticoats, so the welts of her stockings could be seen even when she was standing upright! Mike had made her get on the sales lady's table on all fours, her skirt lifting behind to expose her thighs and much of her bum, and even though there was nobody else in the shop, he was delighted that she obeyed without protest.

Mike and the sales lady walked around her, and commented on how the front of the dress fell down when she was in that position, exposing her breasts in full view, with a gap large enough for a hand to go inside and cup her breast, which Mike demonstrated by putting his hand inside and fondling her breasts while the lady watched. "Imagine if she is bending forward to serve a drink to someone, he will see her nipples," he said, and the lady pretended horror at the thought.

She asked if she could try, and Mike took his hand out and the lady put hers in. This was the first time a woman had fondled Geraldine's breasts, and she closed her eyes and tried not to moan. Mike went back around, behind her, and stroked Geraldine between her legs, while they discussed what to do about the gaping front. With her hand still fondling Geraldine's breast, the lady told Mike that she would get the the dress adjusted so it wouldn't hang down, but she didn't explain what was to be done. Geraldine was shaking when she was finally allowed off the table and told to take the dress off.

"Now, what about shoes?" Mike had asked, and the lady helped Geraldine try on some shoes with ridiculously high heels. Geraldine pleaded that she wouldn't be able to walk in them, but Mike just said, "Never mind, you won't have to do much walking, and you will look lovely in them. They show off your legs deliciously," and the lady agreed, and Geraldine had to hobble around the shop for a few moments before taking them off and having them put in a box to take home.

So now Geraldine was to wear the dress in front of other men! Mike was delighted that she didn't protest or ask questions, just nodded and said, "Yes Master."

On Wednesday when Geraldine arrived home from work, she stripped naked, then she went to the bathroom to set up the enema equipment.

When the bag was full and hanging from the shower rail, she got down on all fours and slid the tube into her ass, then called out to Mike that she was ready. After leaving her to sweat for a few minutes he walked in to the bathroom. She always waited with her ass toward the door, so he could stand looking at her, at the tube hanging down from the enema bag above and disappearing into her ass hole.

Lately he had got in the habit of wearing just a robe when at home, so he or she could open it easily and expose his cock. He loved making her take his cock in her mouth. But for now he was content just idly to stroke himself as the lovely girl knelt there waiting, her ass muscles clenching and relaxing in anticipation.

Finally he walked over and checked the amount and temperature of soapy water in the bag, then opened the tap to start the flow and set the timer on the side table, taking care that Geraldine couldn't see the timer face, so wouldn't know how long she must spend with the enema inside her. Mike knelt beside her and put his hand under her belly, waiting to feel it swell as the liquid ran into her. He enjoyed making Geraldine take enemas, and loved feeling her belly as it filled, but didn't get pleasure from watching the end result, so after a few minutes he went back downstairs, poured himself a drink, and sat in his favourite chair listening. He grinned when he finally heard the timer go ping! He knew that some of his friends would enjoy being present for what was about to happen up there, and resolved that soon he would allow that!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.