The Handyman - Cover

The Handyman

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Chapter 4: Izzie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Izzie - A young man who has inherited a lot of money is in a boring job. He meets a young lady who is engaged to be married and his boss's daughter. He loses his job because of his friendship

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy  

That night while talking to Paddy in the pub, the picture of Tracy in his arms being fucked by him kept intruding, and making him feel very guilty. While talking to Paddy Tony remembered clearly his last passionate session with Tracy just the day before, when once again they had spent most of the afternoon together. He was feeling terribly guilty because Paddy was his best mate. But just then to his relief, the landlord came out of the private area, and recognizing Tony and Paddy, came over to talk to them, eventually leading Tony back into his private quarters at the back of the bar, he told him "I have a bit of problem Mr. Nash, and I am hoping that you can help me out. Your mate Paddy says you are a handy sort of chap to have around, and you are not working at present Its like this, the brewery want me to go on a ten day Management course in the Midlands, and I need someone who can help out here while I am away. The missus knows the business inside out, but she needs a man around, to help out in case we have any problems with rowdy drinkers, and to help with cleaning the pipes, and other cellar work etc. I will pay you well for your time."

Tony laughed I am not worried about money Mickey, I will gladly help you, it will be good fun, just treat me to a pint occasionally, tell me when you want me to start. I will probably enjoy myself. I did bar work at University in the students union, so I am not a total greenhorn."

"How about you come in and spend a couple of days with me tomorrow and Thursday, so that I can show you around, I leave on Friday, for eleven days, and I will definitely pay you, as the Brewery allows me the money out of the casual wages account. You might as well have the money. " Paddy insisted.

Just then the door opened and his wife Izzie walked in, Tony had never seen Mickey's wife before, but now he vaguely remembered hearing people talk about her. He thought that Izzie was probably the most beautiful woman that he had seen for a long time. She was in her early thirties he thought, and she was a petite sexy looking blonde with long waist length hair. She had lovely expressive blue eyes, and a warm welcoming smile. As Mickey introduced him she turned to Mickey and said.

"You mean that you are going to go away and leave me all alone at the mercy of this sexy looking young hunk for nearly two weeks." Mickey laughed, and Tony felt himself blushing profusely. He was not sure what he had expected Mickey's wife to look like, but it certainly was not as lovely and as young looking as Izzie. She looked so much younger than her husband. "Don't take any notice Tony - she always flirts with young men, that's why we have such a good business here"

Over the next couple of days Mickey went over the jobs he wanted him to cover, and Tony also spent quite a bit of time in the bar with Izzie. He got on with her quite well, and he found that she was easy to work with

She was very professional and she was popular with the customers. The very first night he helped out and the bar was empty after closing time, and her husband Mickey was in the cellar changing barrels when Izzie got him in a quiet corner behind the bar, and she stood on her toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"We will be alright you and me together honey", she whispered. "I know all about you and what you get up to with some of the ladies." Leaving Tony a very bewildered, and not unhappy young man. He also got to know the part time bar staff that came in daily, either for the lunch time trade, or the evening trade or sometimes both.

Tony was by now convinced that he had lost Allison, and although his relationship with Allison was to a large extent unfinished business he was more than happy to please lonely housewives, when the opportunity arose.

Mickey wanted him to stay overnight on the premises for securities sake while he was away, as he felt that there should always be a man on the premises, and so that same morning Izzie showed him his room which was right next to hers and Mickey's, and she whispered playfully "If you get lonely just tap on the wall and I will come running."

Izzie and Tony saw Mickey off to his conference on Friday morning, as he turned the corner out of sight Izzie possessively tucked her arms in his and said "I was not kidding about the danger of being left alone with you Tony dear, and I promise you won't have to knock on the wall at all."

She was right, as that night just after Tony had retired, Izzie wasted no time as she entered the bedroom, and quickly disposed of her nightdress. "I hate sleeping on my own." She said to Tony, as if that was some excuse for invading his bedroom. Tony did not respond, but he felt that Izzie would be a hard girl to refuse if he was daft enough to want to object to her overtures. Tony had never been averse to a variety of female company which he currently enjoyed, except while Allison was living with him.

Izzie wasted no time as she pulled his T shirt off, throwing it in a heap on the bedroom floor, She reached forward and pulled his boxer shorts down, stopping briefly to examine his cock as she did so. With a lovely smile of anticipation she joined him in the bed as Tony took her in his arms, and they kissed passionately without speaking. She sat up and pushed Tony back on the bed.

"It's OK, sweetheart" she breathed. "You are so big I am coming on top." With this, she straddled his body took hold of his cock and gently lowered herself onto him. She was already soaking wet, and so access was quite easy, but Tony could not quite believe what was happening to him. He could not believe that he was fucking the most beautiful woman that he had met in a long time, and that she was so very passionate and a very active loving partner as she instantly took his whole cock inside her, as far as it was possible to go. Tony had to concentrate to keep himself from coming almost straight away. The sensations she was creating were almost overwhelming. She eased up, and taking hold of her breast she lay down on top of him and forced the nipple between his lips.

"You certainly know what to do darling " she gasped as Tony started sucking and nibbling having a little trouble holding on to it, as Izzie started moving her hips quite vigorously on his cock.

She started to lift her hips up and down as Tony now abandoning the offered nipple started himself to move more rapidly inside her. She continued to move up and down in time with him, her moans becoming louder as time went on ... Each time she came down she ground her pussy hard against his cock, as Tony did his best to match her rhythm, thrusting upwards as best he could to meet her as she pounded back onto him.

Tony could feel his juices beginning to boil up. He wanted to give in to his pleasure, and release the agonizing pressure in his loins, but he also wanted to make this last as long as he could. "Oh yes. Oh yes. That's it. Ohhhhh." The speed of their love making began to pick up, and each time she dropped down it was a little harder. She grabbed the back of his head with one hand and pushed it hard against her heaving breast. Tony sucked harder and pulled as much of her into his mouth as he could.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh," she moaned, each time she pounded down. Tony could feel the shocks go through her body and her pussy began to constrict harder around him. She tightened up each time she lifted and seemed to suck him up with her. She tossed her head back and he clasped onto both of her breasts as she wildly pumped up and down.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!" She was shrieking now. As they both began to come together as Tony began to push her upward Her body stiffened as she clamped down hard at the height of her orgasm. She threw her head back "Ohhhhh! Ooooo! Ohhhh!" she shrieked as Tony pushed hard, and his baby juices flooded up into her. He couldn't stop moving. He didn't want to stop. She wouldn't release her grip. She threw her head forward and bit his neck. Tony kept thrusting up into her and she began to tighten up again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.