A Full Moon Phase - Cover

A Full Moon Phase

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 8: Trixie Becomes a Were

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8: Trixie Becomes a Were - East Germany, December 1979. Wolf, while working as a Stasi agent, seeks to remove the last remnant of the Nazi SS who had threatened to eliminate his kind. Things come to a head when he meets his mate after decades without one. Gretchen had been his target for subversive activity, and his instant attraction to her forces him to become a rogue agent, to extract her from Berlin, and to return to his hamlet in the Black Forest to reestablish his status as alpha wolf.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Were animal   Light Bond  

"Another orgy," Trixie thought as the three weres kissed her and each other while removing each other's clothing. It didn't bother her a bit. In fact she felt even more excited at the taste and feel and the visual splendor of her new lovers. Splendid bodies. Splendid cocks. Splendid odors.

The expert tongue of Kat pressed inside her pussy as she spread open on Kat's bed, her butt raised, her mouth, opened and moaning, hovering over Jag's long thin cock, her tongue lapping at the glans. Kat's tongue seemed to pinch her clit and it made her tremble and lunge her mouth over Jag's cock.

Completing the orgy, Leo tea bagged Jag, leaning over Trixie's broad backside and teasing her anus with his tongue. Only Kat had no one to tease her genitals, using her fingers instead. But Leo squeezed her nipples and milked her breasts. Their tongues played tag occasionally. The room filled with pheromones and the noise of pleasure further increased her libido as it did everyone else's.

Slowly, with the women fully juicy and the men fully hard, they reconfigured. Powerful bodies shifted on the bed that barely contained them with the grace of some sort of erotic modern dance. Eventually Trixie, remaining kneeling with her face close to the bed, found the exquisite Kat's mouth below hers, her torso angling under her, nipples on each left breast pressing together. Kat's hand pulled on Trixie's right nipple, extending it and releasing it. Trixie reciprocated, twisting Kat's thick right nipple while her tongue played with Kat's tongue in the space within their mouths.

"Oh fuck!" Trixie moaned as her pussy filled with Jag's cock, one continuous thrust that opened up new territory.

"Gods," moaned Kat, getting filled by Leo. Trixie's wide eyes observed Kat's eyes shut and the beauty's mouth glistening with Trixie's pussy juices and saliva curving into a wide grin of unadulterated pleasure.

The bed began to rock like two currents of waves colliding at the corner of a peninsula as Leo and Jag began fucking at different paces. Leo fucked Kat fast immediately while Jag began much slower. Both thrust in hard everytime.

"Tell me when you're close," whispered Kat within a groan when her eyes opened.

"Soon," moaned Trixie, feeling Jag begin to strum her clit. The women's mouths locked together again. Kat worked rougher on Trixie's nipple. Jag's lengthy strokes sped up. Everything worked to build Trixie's pleasure. An ecstatic tension sitting just below her solar plexus awaited an explosive release. Jag shifted inside her and shifted again and seemed to find the perfect friction, rubbing the top wall, Trixie's g-spot.

"Oh fuck, Kat. I'm ... I'm ... Oh god!" screamed Trixie as a pulse of pure bliss swept through her body with an intensity she had never reached before. And then Kat pierced the base of her neck with fangs and the rush of bliss tripled. Her body shook and seemed to be on fire, flames bursting from her heart at each throb, burning exquisitely throughout her body, meeting flames emerging from the friction Jag continued giving within her cunt and across her clit. It was too much. She thought she'd pass out from the little death, but it just continued for nearly a minute. It was utterly magnificent, the most intensely ecstatic moment of her life. And then nothing. Trixie finally passed out.

"How long was I out?" Trixie asked as soon as she awoke. "Oh fuck!"

She found herself on her back, Jag pressing his still hard cock into the furnace of her cunt. Kat leaned over her, her fangs dripping with blood.

"An hour, my love," Kat moaned smiling above her, her body bouncing from Leo fucking her from behind, her face taut despite the smile, her breathing heavy. Her orgasm seemed seconds away. Leaning over more, she offered Trixie her neck. "Bite me now."

Nothing would please her more than to bite Kat's neck and Trixie knew exactly where. But she had to ask, "Did you prepare my womb?"

"Yes," rushed out of Kat. And then she howled when Trixie's new fangs punctured her neck. The blood filling Trixie's mouth tasted like ambrosia and thrilled her. The pumping throbs of her fangs felt like what a cock must feel like ejaculating. And it became a climax. Again her body shook. She felt the heat of Jag's cum shooting deep inside and seeming to spread from her womb throughout her body. Not the peak she had achieved an hour before, it felt like she was floating in bliss on a cloud with starlight tickling her skin and the moon kissing her mouth.

On the other hand, Kat seemed to be as ecstatic as Trixie during the earlier cum. Despite the wriggles and trembles, Trixie's fangs held on, only releasing when Kat collapsed, inert.

Seconds later, Trixie felt pain everywhere as if her body was being pulled violently in all directions. And in fact it was. She saw it in Kat awakening and Jag exiting her pussy and Leo still within Kat. They became cats. She became a cat. Long, lean, incredibly strong, incredibly agile. For the first time in her life she felt like a creature of nature. Any pain would be worth it.

"Love pale beauty, " Trixie heard inside her skull. Not really words. More intentions. She looked at Kat, the incredibly beautiful and quite large nodding head. She glanced down to see her fur had taken on her true blonde color.

"Love black beauty, " she responded, receiving a rough but wonderful tongue lick across her mouth and nose.

"Follow, " she heard, seeing Leo open the window using his paw on the lever and dashing though it, Leo soon following. Her love hopped through and without pause, so did Trixie.

Deep in the forest, they passed fellow werecats playing or copulating, ignoring them. Trixie received intentions from Kat, sometimes like listening in on one side of a phone conversation with Leo the correspondent. Essentially two intentions came from it: "Feed, " and "Human." The juxtaposition tantalized Trixie and deeper inside her like a barely heard noise that unconsciously troubles the mind, it bothered her.

Suddenly the others stopped and crouched low. "Smell, " Kat commanded her.

"Pig?" Trixie responded.

"Follow. Watch, " Kat communicated as an affirmative. Crouching and crawling, Trixie kept close enough to her lover to actually feel the lithe muscles beneath Kat's hide.

Moments later Leo and Jag sprung onto the boar squealing with surprise and fear until its throat had been severed.

"Eat, " Kat commanded and Trixie joined her feasting on the eviscerated boar, feeling the raw meat and the blood warm her innards and fulfill her need. Unlike almost all of the carcasses, the four cats left no meat on the bone. And they made quick work of it.

Kat licked the gore from Trixie's jaw and it felt like a kiss. It ended and Kat sensuously rubbed along Trixie's side before moving with Leo and Jag in a very specific direction and at a run. "Human. Keep up, " Kat projected.

Soon she heard a howl or a high pitched roar, almost a screech. Two other roars followed, similar but distinctive. When she arrived at a small lake trailing behind Kat she found Jag and Leo crouching and sniffing. She did the same. The wind carried a complexity of smells, one of them faintly human. She saw three black panthers circling a small lake cabin. One of them, the biggest, suddenly stopped and tossed itself against the front door with a thud and then scratched at it before retreating and crashing again into it.

She followed her mates as they took off around the lake growling. Reaching the cabin just as the door gave in, she watched terrified as Kat launched herself at the intruding panther who collapsed under Kat's weight. Trixie entered through the broken door and saw Michael crouched fetal in the corner. Both tempted with the succulent meat and sated from the recent repast, she pressed herself against the human, guarding him with her body, and watched the battle ensue in the narrow confines.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.