A Wondering Eye or a Wondering Mind - Cover

A Wondering Eye or a Wondering Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Chapter 4: Kate Goes Back Again to a Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Kate Goes Back Again to a Surprise - A married woman accompanies a friend on a shopping trip and learns her friend is shopping for more than antiques. When she learns what her friend has been up to she begins to have thoughts of her own about the subject and soon finds herself in a simular situation, Can she prevent herself from falling into the same trap.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Size  

Chater04 Kate return to find a welcome surprise

It was a month and a half after my weekend with Ethan that I received a phone call from Jon Paul, telling me he had gotten the lamp Ethan had ordered for me, and I could come and pick it up any time.

I told him my husband wasn't due back until at least the next day and would be home for the weekend, I would come and get it that day. I had waited so long to find the lamp, then have it shipped, I was really quite anxious to finally be getting it. I told him to expect me in a couple of hours or so, I was going to find out if Mona would like to ride along with me.

I called Mona and told her my lamp had finally come in and was wondering if she would like to go along with to get it, but she had a doctors appointment so she wouldn't be able to go.

I asked her if she was alright, she said she had made an appointment to have her yearly checkup was all.

When I told her I would run over by myself as I really did want to get the lamp. She laughed, and told me to behave myself.

I had not told Mona one word about my weekend with Ethan, so I had no idea if she had been hinting at something or not. I really didn't think Ethan would have said anything to her about our time together, so I let it go.

By the time I had gotten ready, made arrangements with my mom to pick up the girls, it was noon when I got to the District. Parking in the same lot as before, I walked down to the shop. I walked in and was greeted by Jon Paul. Smiling broadly, he came to me taking my hands putting them to his lips and kissing my fingers.

Saying, "what a wonderful sight it is, when a beautiful woman walks into my shop," all this time holding my hands. I wondered if he had any idea he was having the same effect on me that Ethan had.

Jon Paul said, "Ethan left to go to an auction in Chicago."

Pouting I said, "I had been looking forward to seeing Ethan once again, but it will have to be another time, then I smiled

Jon Paul, smiling now, assured me he would do everything to assure my happiness, in much the same way Ethan would. There it was, words with double meanings, or was it just me, I could be wrong, but I was right last time after finding out about Mona and Jon Paul.

As I cleared my mind of these thoughts I heard him saying, "I'm here alone Kate and unable to leave the shop to take you to lunch, but I would be honored if you joined me while I eat, it's not much, but I'm sure you will not leave hungry and I promise, the next time you come, I will take you to lunch."

Laughing I said, "I would be delighted to join him for lunch. I'm really not that hungry, I ate a late breakfast at home."

Laughing he said. "You have no worries about your weight my dear, I prefer women with meat on there bones." He led the way into the back room and through another door into a small apartment.

"I had no idea you lived right here in the shop.

"It is all I need, I don't need a mansion to live alone.

He seated me at the table and brought me a plate, silverware and a glass for my wine, I couldn't help thinking why does everything he and Ethan do seem so sexual, even having this meager lunch with him had me feeling that warm glow in my loins once again.

As Jon talked about different things my mind began to wander. I started thinking about what Mona had told me about Jon Paul, and how he had seduced her, and she was still seeing him over three years later, I couldn't help wondering what I would or should do if Jon Paul were to make direct advances towards me, I felt myself becoming wet as I sat thinking about him and I being lovers.

Jon Paul cleared the table after lunch except for our wine glasses, he brought another bottle of wine back to the table with him, standing along side me, he poured our glasses full, then sat the bottle down on the table, slipping his fingers under my chin he tilted my face upwards looking deep into my eyes, leaning over he said.

"My dear Kate you are much to beautiful not to be kissed" then he pressed his lips to mine, putting his hands on both sides of my face kissing me a long deep passionate kiss. To soon our lips parted. He said, please forgive me Kate, your lips are so inviting I could not resist the temptation to kiss you. Putting my hand behind his head. I heard myself say.

"I will never be able to forgive you if you don't kiss me again, his hands cupping my face, he held me as we kissed his tongue slipped slowly in and out of my mouth until I thought I might lose my breath.

He stood bent over kissing me as I sat at the kitchen table, my left hand behind his head, his left hand behind my head, we held our lips to each others, the fingers on his right hand tracing a path on my neck.

I was unable to stop the moan as his fingers made there way down my neck onto my breast.

I felt his fingers under my blouse as he began rolling my nipple between two fingers. My breath became short and ragged as my body began feeling like, if something didn't happen soon, I'd explode. We finally broke the kiss.

As we broke the kiss I said "Jon Paul I want to be with you, but I'm a married woman. I have children at home and a husband, what I'm doing is wrong."

He whispered, "But what is so wrong?" as long as we are the only ones who know, what real harm is there. It's not as if a woman or a man is only good for so many times making love and then its over forever, no my dear Kate."

"It's good for as many times as you choose to to use it, It's not like a car, something that wears out and you discard it, and your husband or wife would be the loser of a sexual partner. No, it's not like that at all, in fact it helps you be a better lover for him".

He left then, but before I could get my head straight he was back. Standing behind me, he reached around in front of me and started unbuttoning my blouse, kissing the top of my head. In my mind I knew I should stop him before it went any farther, but my body wanted him. I wanted to feel his hands and lips caressing my entire body.

I sat there as he took my blouse and bra off, leaving me half naked in front of him. He was kissing my neck and fondling my breasts when he said. "My dear your breasts are even more beautiful than I had imagined them to be." fondling my breasts he whispered for me to stand up so he could see all of my beautiful body as it should be seen, naked.

As I stood, he unsnapped my skirt and pulled the zipper down then Worked my skirt down over my hips, letting it fall to the floor along with my panties. I stood as he said a woman should stand, naked, for all the world to see. His arms came around my waist, his hands on my breasts. He stood behind me kissing and biting my neck softly, so as not to leave any marks, but still create the sensations they were meant to cause. Waves of warmth moved slowly down my body into my thighs. I felt his swollen manhood pressing against me as I pushed back against him, I knew now I would have him, I had to have him.

I reached back, taking the hard bulge in his pants in my hand. Grasping it I thought about what Mona had told me. As I massaged the bulge I felt it grow even larger in my hand. What if he wanted me in a way no man had ever had me. It was the only virginity I had left. Would I be willing to give it to him? Could I even accommodate him without him doing damage to me?

Both of his hands were on my swollen mound massaging softly. I was becoming very excited as he slowly caressed me from behind. I Spread my legs and allowed his fingers to explore more of me, gasping as his fingers found and toyed with my special places. Moaning, I unzipped his pants. I had to have his swollen member in my hand. Sliding my hand inside I grasped his cock working it around until I was able to finally get it out. I thought Mona had exaggerated when she'd told me about Jon Paul's cock. This was by far the longest cock I had ever had in my hand or had ever seen for that matter. He was longer but slimmer than Ethan. Gripping it in my hand, I slowly began stroking his long member. I was sure I was going to enjoy him a lot, he would feel wonderful inside me. Just like Mona said it had felt in her.

His hands moved away from my pussy. Taking me by the hand he led me down a short hallway to his bedroom. Standing by the edge of the bed, I said, "please Jon Paul, allow me to undress you, smiling he turned to face me.

Slowly I unbuttoned his shirt sliding it off over his shoulders, my lips kissed his naked chest while my fingers found the tab to his zipper. Running it down until I unsnapped his trousers and let them fall to the floor. His hands moved to the back of my head, his fingers weaving through my hair as I slowly stripped him of his shorts, he stepped out of his clothes and stood naked in front of me.

"Now you are, as all men should be, naked with a woman, a woman as naked as her man, as it should be."

I reached out, grasping his now very hard cock thinking, I can understand Mona not giving this up, even after three years, I'm sure once I've enjoyed it, it will be as hard for me to give up as it is Mona. The difference being, I must give it up. Sitting on my knees now I moved the bonnet shaped cock head to my lips kissing it, sucking drops of pre cum into my mouth, soon I was filling my mouth with his cock until it pressed against my throat. Now with my mouth full of cock, I began sucking him off. His hands controlled my head, moving it back and forth in a fucking motion. I heard him moan as I sucked hard on his cock while my tongue licked around the large flared head.

"Moaning he said, "Kate, you had better stop now before you take me past the point of no return, you are to good, no more please. Hearing this I sucked even harder, I wanted to taste him, I wanted all he could give. Groaning a loud groan he stiffened, placed his hands on each side on my face and held my mouth on his cock while he spurted it full of thick creamy cum. I tried hard not to spill a drop of his precious juice but some did manage to trickle out the corners of my mouth and drip onto my breasts.

I continued sucking until his cock became flaccid, then letting it slip out of my mouth I got up and we laid down together on the bed. He told me he had put the closed sign in the window and locked the door, so we could spend as much time as we wanted to spend indulging in our pleasures.

I have no idea how long we laid there talking, before I once again began sucking his cock. It was still somewhat flaccid and I was able to fit much more into my mouth. Taking in as much as I could I began sucking slowly, wanting him to enjoy it until he became hard once again. As soon as he had become hard he moved over on top of me. Whispering, it's time for you lovely lady, to enjoy my cock.

"Oh Jon Paul, I have already enjoyed your cock," As he moved, I spread my legs, my loins were on fire, I needed to be fucked with this magnificent cock, the likes I had never seen before. I felt my juices seeping down my crack I was so hot wanting to feel that huge flared cock head stretching my canal. I lifted my hips, helping him achieve his goal as much as possible, I ached to feel it deep inside me, whimpering I said, "please, no more teasing, fuck me.

I felt the flared cock head slipping along my wet slit. I'm sure my pussy was dripping by now as he began slowly pushing his long cock into me. It felt so wonderful stretching me as it slid slowly into my cock hungry body, he had all but about three inches in my pussy when I started feeling it in places no cock had ever been, not even his son Ethan.

As I lay there taking inch after inch Jon Paul's cock, I thought about the night Ethan had fucked me and how long his cock had felt. The cock being pushed slowly into me now was unreal. The cock that was being pushed into me inch by inch now. had to be at least ten inches long or longer. I could feel it pushing against what I thought had to be my cervix. Groaning I wrapped my arms around him tighter, hugging him against my naked body, hooking my heels over his legs, arching my back giving him my body.

As he reached bottom he stopped, asking if I was okay.

"Oh god yes it feels wonderful do it, take me now, give it all to me Jon Paul. We kissed as he started pumping his hips up and down pushing that wonderfully long cock with it's mushroom shaped head stretching me as it glided in and out of me. I was soon moaning, having my first of several orgasms, he pumped with long deep strokes, knowing exactly how deep to push his cock so I would feel it deep inside but stopping short of hurting me.

He started moving his hips in a sideways movement, then he would change and move his hips in a circular motion, all the while he never stopped fucking me. I, m sure he knew he was driving me crazy with his cock, by the moans groans and whimpering I couldn't seem to stop. I begged him to fuck me like I, d never had it before. He obliged me by thrusting into me harder and deeper, It hurt, but oh god it hurt so damn good I never wanted it to stop.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.