The Succubus Chronicles: Starting to Grow - Cover

The Succubus Chronicles: Starting to Grow

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 3

Ariel and Kat rode in a carriage on their way to the castle.

They knew they were told it was outside the city, but by carriage it still almost took an hour to arrive.

As they looked at the building they were amazed that looked like someone had built a five story castle in the middle of the forest but didn't build any walls or fortifications around it. It was like the King who lived there was confident in something to protect him.

The two of them looked at each other and didn't say anything, but Kat knew that Ariel was thinking the same thing. What was the King hiding that he had such confidence in it to protect him.

There was a stable off to the side of the road where the horse would be taken care of and there were quite a few carriages already in the yard. By the number of carriages and the loud noise they could hear coming from the castle, it was apparent that the party was apparently going on in full swing.

Earl Pendleton quickly got out of the carriage and helped both women down.

As he did he used one hand to grip the one they extended and used the other one to slide down their back to their butts.

Kat bore it without reacting, but Ariel gave a shiver when he did it to her. He liked her reaction. As they walked he put his arms around their waistlines and held their hips.

Ariel shivered because she was fighting the urge to break his arm. It was all she could do to force her body not to react violently at his touch. She needed to play along to get information, but the Earl was trying to claim something that was exclusively her husband's. It didn't sit well with her.

As the little group approaching the door the two guards both visually inspected the two women. They gave a knowing wink to Earl Pendleton. There would be a rotation of guards at some point and they were sure they would both enjoy their time with them when it came.

As the Earl walked in they were assaulted by the noise of people walking and talking. There had to be several hundred people in the room. It was obvious that it was most of the nobility from the surrounding areas.

Looking around the women noticed one thing immediately. All the people in the room were very attractive. There were a few people who were maybe in their mid to late forties, but most looked to be in their late twenties to earlier thirties.

But they were all very, very attractive people

Not just attractive, but it was as if someone had gathered all the pretty people in the world in one room and let them enjoy themselves.

Kat and Ariel traded looks behind the Earl's back. This was impossible. How could everyone at the party be this attractive? It didn't make sense to them.

"Ahh Earl Pendleton, I heard you had some lovely flowers with you," said a man who walked up to them.

The man was roughly the two women's height and much shorter than the Earl. He had an effeminate voice that seemed to go along with his slender appearance.

He was dressed in a black velvet jacket with an expensive white ruffled shirt. But they didn't match the yellow pants that came down just past his knees. He was also wearing white stocking that covered his exposed shins. To complete the look he had on expensive looking black felt shoes

"Ladies my I present to you, his Majesty King Arthur von Schoenfelder. Your Majesty may I present Ariel and Kat to you," said Earl Pendleton as he bowed to the king.

"Ahh my dears, I'm enchanted," said the King as he took their hands and touched his lips to each.

Ariel worked very hard at not yanking her hand from him because of the slimly feeling she felt. The King gave her a hungry look and held her hand in his for a bit while he looked into her eyes. Ariel kept the fake seductive smile on her face.

Kat looked at the king while he held Ariel's hand and something told her if she wanted answers he was who she needed to talk with. She was prepared to step in front of a wagon to save her friend.

Turning up her Succubus charm when it was her turn for the King to kiss her hand, Kat let him have it with both barrels when he looked in her eyes. The King instantly seemed to be smitten with her. He linked his arm with her, separating her from the Earl Pendleton, and started to show her around. As the King walked away he looked back again at Ariel again.

The Earl, still a winner no matter who the King picked, took that opportunity to show Ariel around the room. The only thing he knew for sure was that the king was going to sample them both before he let anyone else have a turn.

It would be a week until the next party so the Earl was sure that the king would keep the women for his own pleasure until then. With the two of them being the only new blood around he was sure, that since the king was watching them both with hungry eyes, it would happen.

Oh well, at least he could hold this red haired one for a while until it was his turn to be with the one named Kat. It would be a week later before he could have either one of them, but he would also be able to enjoy the King's favor until then. That meant for a while he would get his choice of women after the king. It also meant he would get first crack at these two before anyone else.

Smiling he lead Ariel into the room. Pulling her close they then started to dance.

Ariel was trying to hold the phony smile to her face, but it was getting harder. The man insisted on rubbing his erection on her body. She willed herself not to hurt him because she was trying hard to give Kat time to pump the King for information.

Ariel prayed that she could hold her composure long enough to keep herself from killing this fool for because of all the liberty's he was taking.


Nathan was coming around and realized that his arms were chained together and someone had torn his shirt off him.

"Ho, I see you're awake," said a voice to his left in the wane light.

Straining his eyes Nathan saw a man who looked to be about thirty staring back at him. The man was dirty and his nails were split. But one thing Nathan noticed was that he looked strong.

"Where am I and what is going on?" asked Nathan.

"You've been brought down here to help dig the lower level of the castle. Why the King wants it so deep I don't know, but there are well over twenty floors to this dungeon already," said the man.

"And you are?" asked Nathan.

"Max," said the man.

Nathan looked at the man. In the low light he looked to have dark hair and fair features. He had some size on him. It looked like he worked out often.

"Max, I'm looking for two of my friends who were brought in before me. One was a blonde man, reasonably attractive so I've heard, and the other dark haired and a little shorter than me, but stocky," said Nathan.

"If the blonde man is considered attractive as you say, then he's in the upper level cells. I'm not sure if I envy him or pity him," said Max.

"Why is that?" asked Nathan trying to keep the alarm out of his voice.

"The attractive men and women, those who are kidnapped that is, are held in cells and brought out for the pleasure of whoever has pleased the King. The King himself swings both ways so sometimes they are brought out for his pleasure as well. They aren't used as slave labor like we are, but they are treated better and they eat far better," said Max.

Max drew closer and looked at Nathan.

"I see that they could have put you in either category. But I guess with your size they decided they would get more value out of you with manual labor than as a sex slave. Besides you might hurt someone if you got free up there," said Max

"How do you know this?" asked Nathan cautiously.

"I was also one of the ones who could have gone into either category a few seasons back, and I was kept upstairs at first. Although once all the cells on all the upper floors were filled they had to make room for the new toys. So they decided to use me for my brawn and no longer for my looks," said Max as he sadly smiled at Nathan.

"How long does he have?" asked Nathan.

"Depends, was the King having a party tonight?" asked Max.

"Yes. What difference does that make?" asked Nathan.

"Well, because if it wasn't a party night, he would have already been used by someone, probably the king. The King's not too choosy. But since there is a party tonight, he has until the party winds down before the guests start picking bed mates. I would guess he has until midnight at the earliest. The King will let the new toys he doesn't want go to his most loyal or someone who's impressed him with something.

"Better pray he gets someone who drugs him first and is just interested in having him for his body and not for some of their sick games. Some of those bastards can really screw with your mind and can get into some really demented things. The way they dehumanize you is the worst.

"That happened to me a few times when I was up there. Once I learned to just let my body go limp and endure the pain without saying a thing, they soon lost interest in me for that type of entertainment," said Max as he shook his head and looked away from Nathan with shame showing in his face.

He didn't want any one to feel sorry for him for what was done to him.

"What about my other friend?" Nathan asked trying to change the subject.

"There was someone else who was brought in earlier about when you were, but he has already been put to work. You must have fought the spell pretty hard to still be out like you were. You've been out a couple of hours. Well time to get to work. I was sent just now to see if you were up and if you were to get you," said Max.

"A couple of hours? Do you know how long until midnight?" asked Nathan getting excited.

"I'm not sure, maybe a couple more hours. Why? What, do you think you're going anywhere?" asked Max with another sad smile.

"My wife came with me and my friends to try and find out what was going on. She's upstairs in the castle as a guest of one of the Nobles," said Nathan.

"Is she attractive?" asked Max.

"Very. Men have said that they would leave their wives for just the hope of one night with her," said Nathan.

"Then you have until midnight to save her as well. If she came in as a guest they will more than likely drug her before they have their way with her. They claim to enhance what they do to you, but it really keeps you docile until they figure out how you'll react to what they do to you.

"If she acts like she likes it and acts willing they will let her go but expect her back next week. If she doesn't act like she enjoys it, then she'll end up in a cell. She won't get a second chance if she changes her mind. They don't want her to escape," said Max.

"She won't like it or go along with them," said Nathan grimly.

"Then she'll have a problem pretty soon," said Max.

"No they will. Can you take me quickly to my friend who is here so I can talk with him," said Nathan.

"Follow me we were heading to where he was anyway now that you're awake. You'll be with him soon enough," said Max as he lead the way out of the dark room.


Ariel was dancing with only the Earl to keep an eye on him as Kat disappeared with the King into a hallway. But she now found she had to sit because the room was spinning on her. Kat had only been gone about thirty minute's tops before Ariel started feeling funny.

During that half hour she only had two sips from her glass because she was getting hot moving around dancing like she was. She made a point of not letting anyone get her drink. Ariel also made it a point to watch as the server poured it to ensure no one drugged her, but somehow she still missed it when they drugged her.

Now something didn't feel right Ariel was sure that she had still been drugged.

Ariel tried to stand up, but stumbled against the wall. She realized that no one seemed to be surprised at what she had done. A few people looked her way, but soon ignored her and carried on their conversations as she stumbled along the wall into various different things.

Eventually she made her way to another couch, grabbed on to it with both hands, and tried to keep from falling.

The Earl walked up to her, smiling in her face, as he leaned over to look at her.

"My dear are you alright?" asked Earl Pendleton

Ariel tried to speak but nothing was coming out of her mouth. The Earl saw desperation in her face. First Ariel's mouth was moving, then she was squinting her eyes, and finally she started to grit her teeth, but she was quickly losing the battle to stay conscious.

The Earl smiled at her efforts.

"Ahhh, let's see about getting you to one of the rooms so you can rest up," said Earl Pendleton as he easily picked up Ariel once she passed out and carried her out of the main room.

Various people stood and watched as he carried the now unconscious woman through the room. Several people, women included, licked their lips as the pair passed by. They were all looking forward to the time that they would get their chance at the new woman.


Once Kat's arm was taken by the King he briefly escorted her around the room and then almost immediately took her to a room on an upper floor.

As soon as the door was closed the King immediately ran his hands along Kat's body. He then pulled her close and then slid his hands into the plunging back of her dress. The King wanted to badly cup her panty clad butt.

Massaging her butt from inside her dress for a moment, the King started to kiss Kat. As he worked at pawing her for a few moments, Kat realized that for all of the Kings faults and his short stature, he was quite accomplished at the very least with kissing.

"Well my dear, let's get out of these clothes and see how well we fit together shall we?" asked the King as he started to undress.

Kat started to slowly slide her dress off of her right shoulder and then the left. She held the dress up with both hands once the dresses shoulders were off. She then she let her dress drop to the floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.