Angela Transformed - Cover

Angela Transformed

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenage girl, a naive young student at an all girl catholic school, experiences a life altering experience one day on her way home from school. I know. The story is too long. I apologize.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We walked home and after checking in with mom we went upstairs to change into casual clothes. We were just starting to undress when there was a light tap on our door and it opened. Alex peeked in and asked, “Can we come in for a minute?”

Lisa and I looked at each other. We both smiled, shrugged and Lisa nodded. The twins came in and sat in our desk chairs. While they watched us undress, Alex asked where we went this afternoon and what we were doing.

Lisa bluntly replied that it wasn’t any of his business.

I didn’t see the point. She told them last night she’s taking me out to get me laid today. I don’t know how much she told them but I know Alex at least knows that much. And if one of them knows something then both of them do.

I grinned and said, “I’ll tell you a little about it later. Not too much, though. It might rot your little brain.”

He chuckled and said, “If you tell me what you did I’ll show you something I found on the internet today. I promise it’ll blow your mind.”

By that time Lisa and I were down to our bras and panties. The boys are watching eagerly. You’d think we didn’t spend all that time last night doing things like getting undressed and making me suck their cocks, twice!

On the other hand, no girl wants to see a guy looking bored while she’s getting undressed. Not even her brother!

I turned to face them and took my time removing my bra. Lisa did the same. Then the panties came off. We went over to where Alex was sitting at Lisa’s computer and she said, “Show me what’s going to blow my mind and I’ll tell you what we did today before we go to bed.”

While she was talking his hand came up and began to lightly massage her ass. She did a little bump and grind for him and then said, “Come on. We have to get dressed. Show me.”

Alex woke up her computer and typed in a web address. I went around behind him and watched as he logged onto an adult site and went down a list before clicking on something so fast I didn’t get a chance to read it.

He was right. Our minds were blown! There on the monitor are around two dozen pictures of our mother ... NAKED!!! She’s in various places around town in most of them. She posed in front of several stores with people going in and out in the background. She posed in front of the police station. That one seemed to amuse her judging by the smile on her face.

There were a couple pictures of her at one of the fire stations in town. You couldn’t tell which one. Anything that identified the station was obscured. In the last two pictures two firemen posed with her. One of the men was holding one of her tits. The other was cupping his hand over her pussy! The caption said that mom was kind enough to thank both men appropriately before they left!

FAR FUCKING OUT!!!!

My mother the porn star! I think it’s safe to assume she left out some pertinent details when we talked yesterday.

The next few pictures were taken in a bar. There were a dozen men watching and smiling while mom paraded around in the nude. She served drinks to some of the men and bent over far more than was necessary to take a couple of shots on the pool table.

She allowed several more men to grope her, including one of the biggest, blackest men I’ve ever seen. She must have remained naked for quite a while. We noted that the faces in the crowd changed from time to time as customers came and left.

The last picture in that series showed mom going into the men’s room with two men, including the big black guy!

The next few pictures were less explosive. One was of mom in a restaurant with her blouse open and her skirt pulled up to expose her pussy. Another short series of pictures must have been taken on a recent vacation when they went to Atlantic City. There were several pictures of her walking along the boardwalk in what looked like the little skirt from a cheerleader costume. It was blowing around in the wind and she was wearing absolutely nothing under it. The boardwalk was crowded and people up and down the boardwalk had stopped to stare.

The worst thing about those pictures from my point of view is that I can’t say anything to her or she’ll know we found a way around the parental controls on our computers. It’s a shame because I’d sure love to talk to her about this!!

Lisa and I got out a change of clothes but as we were putting our panties on, Alex pointed out his erection and asked, “I don’t suppose we could talk you into doing something about these?”

Lisa grinned and said, “Later. Remember? I promised I’d let you fuck Ange.”

I remember Alex telling me while I was in the bathroom this morning that Lisa told him he can fuck me after Toby takes my virginity. I was just about to open my mouth to complain. But then I realized that even after just losing my virginity and suffering though all those brutal fucks today I don’t feel bad. I’m a little tender down there. But not so tender I can’t handle two relatively small cocks before calling it a day. So, I kept my mouth shut and let Lisa take control again. Once again I’ll do whatever she tells me to do, but only because it excites me to do so.

That reminds me. When dinner is over I plan to come back upstairs and look up the word submissive.

Alex and Allan looked at each other and grinned like a couple of horny idiots. It’s kind of amusing, though. I guess they aren’t bad kids for a couple of brothers. I came to the realization that I don’t mind letting them fuck me. I was uncomfortable with the idea at first. But after what we went through today I think I’m a lot more open minded. It might be kind of hot to take their virginities. It will certainly give us something to talk about when our families get together on Thanksgiving twenty years from now.

Lisa and I finished dressing and went down to help mom get supper ready. We made up a few boring lies about meeting up with friends and going to the mall for a while. I’m not sure she believed us but she didn’t say anything. I thought it quite likely she knows we’re lying but she doesn’t really want to know the truth. She’s settling for knowing we returned home safely from whatever adventure occupied our time today.

All during the preparation for dinner and all through the meal I couldn’t stop looking at mom and thinking about those pictures we just saw on the internet. It’s hard to get my head around the idea that my quiet, conservative mother does those things, even after she admitted to being an exhibitionist. Seeing the evidence was a whole hell of a lot more shocking than hearing the simple statement that she likes to show off a little.

Lisa and I cleaned up the kitchen after dinner. Mom and dad have a date to go down the street to play pinochle with friends.

We said goodnight to our parents as they were leaving. They normally return from playing cards later than we’re allowed to stay up. We finished up in the kitchen and went upstairs. The boys were taking their evening shower so we had some time to relax. I spent my time on Lisa’s computer looking up submissive.

What I found was more confusing than helpful. At first I avoided the dirty stories it wanted to show me and just looked for facts. That didn’t help much. I was unable to find much more than a one sentence definition that explains nothing and several articles using technical jargon that went right over my head and seemed to provide no information and reach no conclusion. Finally, out of a mix of frustration and curiosity I followed the links to a couple of stories written on the subject.

OH MY GOD!!

I learned a hell of a lot more from the stories than I did from the serious articles. And damn! Did I get turned on! There were things in some of those stories I never imagined. Not even after all I’ve been through today. I downloaded half a dozen of the stories onto a flash drive to read later. I made note of the address of the website where I found them. I’m going to want to go back and get more later. I was just putting the computer back to sleep when the boys came in, naked.

Lisa grinned and said, “When we’re done you’re going to need to take another shower. You don’t want to go to school all sweaty and smelling like pussy.”

Alex laughed and said, “The hell we don’t!”

Lisa pulled me to my feet and shoved me toward where the boys were standing. She quite generously said, “She’s all yours.”

It took them only seconds to undress me. They groped me a bit too roughly until I gasped and exclaimed, “Hey! Take it easy! I had a rough afternoon.”

Allan, dear, sweet Allan, asked, “Are you alright? Do you want to wait? We can. We’re supposed to be horny. We’re boys.”

I laughed and kissed him. I said, “I’m fine. I’m just a little tender. All I ask is that you take it a little easy. This isn’t a rodeo.”

He blushed at the genuine affection in my voice and in my eyes and said, “Are you sure?”

Lisa was also touched by Allan’s concern. She sighed and asked, “Alex, why can’t you be more like Allan?”

He smiled and replied, “Because I don’t want to be a wuss. Silly question.”

First Alex and then Allan went back to exploring my body as though they’d never seen it before until Alex said, “I can’t wait any longer. This is all I’ve been thinking about since we went to bed last night!”

He started to guide me toward my bed but I said, “Wait! Let me get a towel.”

Before I could move Allan volunteered, “I’ll get it.”

He rushed to the bathroom to get a towel. While we were waiting I asked Alex if he’d remove the parental controls on my computer, too.

He chuckled and said, “I already did. I was afraid to tell you because I know how upset you get when I go on your computer.”

I looked at him accusingly and said, “What else did you do?”

“That’s all. I swear.”

I’m not that concerned about it, actually. It’s Lisa who keeps all the incriminating emails on her computer. I’ve led a boring life up until now.

I took the towel from Allan when he returned, spread it on my bed and lay down on my back. I reminded Alex, who always seems to go first at everything, to be a little careful.

He climbed up between my legs and paused for a minute to stare down at my body splayed out before him. His hard cock is throbbing and ready. He shook his head and said, “You still look like a virgin.”

I’m not sure what a virgin looks like. I mean I don’t know why I would look any different now. The only physical difference is that my hymen is gone. Without holding my pussy open and looking closely he can’t see that.

I don’t feel any different than I did this morning. I looked in the mirror before we left Craig’s house. I don’t think I look any different. Looking at my reflection in the mirror after all we experienced today I came to the conclusion that Lisa is right. Virginity is all in the mind.

Alex stretched out over me. He was very careful. All of his weight rested on his arms and his knees. I reached down and guided his cock to my opening. I’m not turned on and I’m not lubricating. But his hard little dick isn’t all that large and I’m pretty sure it’s wet enough with his own lube to smooth the way.

He entered me slowly and despite all my earlier misgivings about doing this with my brothers I found that I really don’t mind now. It feels very pleasant. I guess after today I don’t have a lot of barriers left to overcome.

I don’t expect to cum. I know he won’t last long and except for some crude groping there has been absolutely no foreplay. But even if I don’t reach orgasm what he’s doing is pleasant. I like having a cock inside of me.

He lasted longer than I expected. And I was surprised to learn that even though his cock is so much smaller than the other four I had inside of me today it feels pretty good. I even started to get turned on!

He didn’t last long enough, though. I lay under him and enjoyed the look of ecstasy on his face. I can’t help but be happy for him. And I still enjoy the concept that Lisa is “making me” do it.

Yeah, I know. She isn’t really making me. I could have said no. But I like being told what to do. It’s as though I’m being given permission to do things a good girl isn’t supposed to do.

Alex got up and started to get out of Allan’s way. Lisa stopped him. She came over to my bed and said, “Hold on Alex. She isn’t finished.”

She guided Alex to the side of my bed near my pillow. She didn’t say another word. She didn’t have to. I know what she expects me to do. I turned onto my side and sucked my little brother’s cock clean.

I glanced up and saw the dumbfounded expression on his face. That made it even more fun for me. I licked his balls clean and then I turned back over and looked over at Allan. I smiled and said, “Next!”

Allan came over and stood beside me. He looked into my eyes and said, “That was gross!”

I smiled and said, “Yeah. But I’ve been given to understand that it feels pretty damn good. I can’t swear to it. I don’t have a cock of my own. But I can see where it might be pleasant.”

“Do you like doing that?”

I’m not certain why I gave him an honest answer. But I did. “No. It’s nasty. But I like being told to do it because it’s nasty.”

He didn’t understand, of course. How could he? I don’t fully understand, either. I said, “It’s complicated. If you like we can spend an hour or two talking about it when we have the time.”

I get the impression from the look on his face he isn’t certain he wants to fuck me now. I asked, “Did that gross you out so much that you don’t want me anymore?”

He shook his head and replied, “I’m worried about you. I like the things we’re doing. I’d be stupid not to enjoy having sex with a beautiful girl like you, even if you are my sister. But you’re different now and it scares me a little, more than a little actually. I don’t know if all these changes are for the best and Alex and I are partially to blame.”

That sounded awfully damn mature and unusually sensitive for a horny, thirteen-year-old boy. I’m touched that he’s more concerned for me than for his own pleasure. Not like Alex at all! But the twins have nothing to do with the changes in me. They’re just one of the tools my sister is using to amuse herself while embarrassing me for her own enjoyment. The twins have nothing to do with any of the changes that have taken place in me since my encounter with the photographer in the park.

I reached out and held his hand. I squeezed it and said, “You’re so fucking sweet, Allan. Thank you for worrying about me. I can promise that you and Alex are not responsible for any changes you’ve noticed in me. Now climb up here and go for a ride. I’m not through for the night. I need one more good fuck.”

He doesn’t look entirely convinced. But he’s faced with a choice between his conscience and his libido and there’s no way his libido won’t win. What boy is going to say no to his first fuck freely offered by a pretty girl, even if it is with his big sister?

His cock isn’t quite fully hard now. The serious conversation has been a distraction for him. As soon as he was suspended over me I reached down and teased his cock for a few seconds. That’s all it took to bring him back to full erection.

I guided his hard cock to my freshly fucked pussy and lined it up for him. Alex might as well have been masturbating when he fucked me. He performed the entire act with his eyes closed as if he were all alone in the room. Allan, on the other hand, stared into my eyes as he slowly sank his cock into my opening.

It felt better this time. I’m wet now and if nothing else, Alex managed to warm me up a little. Almost immediately I started getting a warm, very pleasant feeling as Allan began to fuck me with those slow, gentle strokes and our eyes continued to be locked together. I began to realize this is more than the joining of two sets of genitals. Allan and I are connecting on a higher level than I experienced with any of the dozen or more fucks I took part in today.

It isn’t as though we’re lovers in the traditional sense. We most definitely are not. But we love each other and we respect each other. I suspect that performing this intimate act while looking deeply into each other’s eyes like we are somehow makes it more than physical. I think we both know it and we both enjoy the difference.

I spent a lot of time getting fucked this afternoon and I enjoyed more orgasms than I could count. But I was never once fucked like this when those four boys were taking turns raping me or a moment ago when Alex used me to masturbate into. This is an entirely new experience. I like it! I like it so much that I began to respond. I started getting verbal. I put my arms around my little brother and whispered with genuine passion, “Oh, Allan! That feels nice! If you keep that up I’m going to cum!”

And then I did something really weird. I pulled him down on top of me, enjoying the warmth of his hard body and his weight pressing down on me. Our lips came together and I kissed him like a lover in a sexy movie!

His eyes closed and he began to return my kiss. Our bodies began to collide with more force and just before Allan’s violent orgasm took over his body I had one of my own! I was shocked. I didn’t even think it was possible. Not after everything I experienced today. Not with one of my brothers! But I did. And it was good. God! Was it ever good!

I held Allan in my arms until his orgasm subsided. I whispered in his ear while he caught his breath, telling him how much I love him and what a good lover he is. I thanked him for caring about me and promised to always be there for him.

I suppose I got a little carried away. But thanks to him I just learned that there’s more than one way to fuck. Or to be more exact, more than one way for me to enjoy getting fucked. I’ve been fully aware all along that everyone doesn’t have sex the way we had sex with Toby and his friends this afternoon. But it’s nice to experience the difference.

I learned I enjoy being raped this afternoon. Now I know I enjoy making love, too. That discovery is much more reassuring than I would have imagined.

I think I was surprised when I discovered what a huge relief it is to learn I can make love like a normal person and enjoy it as much as I just did. I don’t think I fully realized how much it worried me that I like rough sex as much as I do. It’s reassuring to learn it doesn’t have to be that way to be pleasant.

Allan whispered, “I love you, too, Ange. And I’m still worried about you.”

I smiled up at him and said, “Don’t worry, sweetheart. I’m fine. Honest. In fact, thanks to you I’m better than fine.”

Allan got to his feet. I turned and tried to pull him close so that I could clean him. He shook his head and said, “I don’t want you to do that.”

I sat up and said, “Allan, I was serious before. I don’t mind. It even kind of turns me on.”

“I don’t care. I love you and I respect you. I won’t let you do that to me.”

Alex laughed derisively and said, “Wuss! You’re more of a girl than she is!”

I snarled, “Don’t you ever say something like that to him again! If I ever hear you say anything like that you’ll be old and gray before you have another orgasm if it’s up to me!”

“Alright! Geez! I was just kidding!”

“It wasn’t funny. And in case you weren’t paying attention, he’s such a good lover that I had a very nice orgasm with him. Maybe you could learn something from him!”

I can see that I’m hurting his feelings and I feel bad. But I’m feeling especially protective of Allan at the moment. Alex’s timing was piss poor.

Allan said, “It’s okay, Ange. That’s how we talk to each other. I don’t mind. I give as good as I get. I’d rather he talk to me like that than get all mushy on me. He’s disgusting enough as it is.”

I sighed and said, “I’m sorry, Alex. But Allan really touched me. I didn’t like what you said.”

Alex grinned and nodded. Then he said, “Yeah. We saw that he touched you. I was impressed. Just don’t tell him that.”

I smiled and mouthed, “Fuck you.”

He nodded his head eagerly and said, “Any time.”

The boys got dressed but they didn’t leave. The four of us looked at each other for a moment before Alex reminded us, “You promised to tell us what happened this afternoon.”

I turned to Lisa. She looked at me as if waiting for me to fill them in on all the nasty details. I shook my head and said, “Don’t look at me. You made the offer. And you set everything up. I’m just along for the ride. I don’t know how much you want to say or how you want to say it. I’m a member of the audience this time.”

While Lisa gathered her thoughts, I used the towel I’ve been sitting on to wipe myself off. I put it in the hamper and used a few wet wipes from my purse to freshen up. I’ll clean myself more thoroughly later. I’m not about to leave the room now. I want to hear how Lisa describes the things we did today.

I put a dirty t-shirt down on her desk chair and sat down at her computer. While she gathered her thoughts I looked through her browser history and found the website where mom’s pictures are posted. I wrote down the address and went around to my desk. I plugged the address into my browser and began exploring while Lisa started telling the boys about our afternoon.

I’m curious about the pictures. Not just mom’s pictures, but the other women posting there, too. I’m also curious to see if I can find more pictures of mom. While I explored the site I listened to Lisa. She surprised me. I don’t think I expected such a complete and honest telling of the day’s events. She’s really going into a lot of detail. I couldn’t help wondering if she’s going to mention the dog when she gets to the end. I hope she leaves that part out. Or at least I hope she doesn’t mention the part I played in that little sex scene. I don’t want anyone to know I stuck my tongue in a dog’s mouth.

Meanwhile I spent my time looking at all kinds of pictures of all kinds of women who were happily posing for some pretty outrageous pictures. Some of them are mild sets, taken at times and in places where the odds of being discovered by a passerby were pretty low. I saw quite a few pictures taken at dawn on a deserted street, that sort of thing.

But many of them were similar to the pictures we saw of my mother. They were taken in public places, often with the eager participation of people who just happened to be in the area. I thought those pictures were so fucking hot! I can’t wait until I’m old enough to send in some pictures like that!

I went back into the archives several months. I didn’t look at every picture. There are too many. But I saw a lot of naked women. I was just about to give up when I discovered another set our parents sent in. I wasn’t able to identify the location where these were taken. They weren’t taken in this town. And mom wasn’t alone. There was another couple with them. In some of the pictures mom posed with the other woman. In some she was posing with the other man. In some she was with the man and woman. And in others it was mom, the other woman and dad. Only the women were nude. The men were always fully dressed. I’m not so certain I want to see my father naked but except for that it doesn’t seem fair to me that only the women are naked.

They obviously went out as a foursome for the express purpose of taking those pictures. Most of them appear to have been taken in a pool hall. Some were taken on a pier with people around. A couple of them were taken at a construction site where both women posed with men from the site. The guys’ hands were all over them in those pictures and both women were obviously having a ball.

I came to the last picture in that set and I was just about to quit for the evening when I saw something I hadn’t noticed before at the bottom of the page. I scrolled down and saw a sample of the photographs from my parent’s previous postings with links to them. I bookmarked the page. I intend to come back later and view all their previous postings.

But then I noticed something really shocking. Two of the posts are only available on the section of the site that only paying members are able to view. The previews for those pictures were slightly censored with black bars across the parts that might be deemed obscene.

I could see enough, though. I could see that in one set, mom was kneeling in front of a urinal sucking off a large black man. I knew where that came from as soon as I saw it. I remembered the picture I saw earlier of my mother going into a men’s room with two men, one of whom was that same black man.

The other set to which I don’t have access was obviously taken at the construction site. Both mom and her naked friend were on their knees. They were surrounded by those same rough, sweaty construction workers from the pictures I just saw. The men still had their hands all over mom and the other woman. But that was just foreplay. I stared at that censored photo and wondered how many cocks my mother sucked that day.

As I looked at those censored photos and imagined what must have taken place at that construction site I suddenly felt a whole lot better about myself. I’m just like my mom after all! I can’t even put into words what a relief it is to find out my mother does the same shit I do and obviously enjoys the hell out of it. She and dad enjoy doing outrageous sexual things but she’s certainly not a skank. My parents live an otherwise normal life and are unquestionably in love with one another. I can’t wait for the twins to leave so I can show these to Lisa. I know she’ll feel better about the things we did today, too.

I turned and gave Lisa my undivided attention. She was almost to the point in the afternoon’s festivities where she was fucked by a dog. The way she was telling the story, pulling no punches and obviously getting turned on herself, I started to wonder if she might go ahead and tell the entire story.

But she didn’t. She hinted that there’s something very embarrassing she’s leaving out. But she said nothing about the dog. I was glad. I wouldn’t be surprised if Alex found that part of the story amusing. But I suspect Allan would have had a real problem with it. It was best left out.

Lisa reached the end of the story and I knew my work here isn’t finished. Both boys have hard-ons again. I didn’t wait to be told. I knelt in front of Allan and before he could object, if he should be so inclined, I took his cock into my mouth.

He started to push me away but I let his cock slide from my lips and said, “Don’t, Allan. Let me. I want to.”

I kissed his cock and then started sucking it again. I’m so very proud of him. He lasted much longer this time. I know if we keep this up he’ll be pretty good at it before long. I have every intention of keeping it up.

After he came I moved over and sucked Alex off. He watched me work and as I sucked his cock he caressed my hair softly. Not long after I started he said, “I’m sorry. I know I’m a shit sometimes. I do love you, both of you. Hell. I’m even kind of fond of my stupid brother.”

I grinned and kept sucking. He lasted a little longer, too. I felt a sense of pride. After all, I’m largely responsible for making better lovers out of them. But then I reminded myself they’re only thirteen and for years to come I’m likely to be their only sexual outlet. I never gave it much thought because it hasn’t been my choice to make. But I wonder if Lisa gave that aspect of the things we’re doing with the twins much thought when she started this. I’m going to have to convince Lisa it’s only fair she help out. It isn’t as though she doesn’t enjoy this kind of sex. If she won’t listen to reason I know she’ll enjoy it if I talk them into raping her.

The boys finally went to their room. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. As soon as I returned I exclaimed, “Lisa! Come here! You aren’t going to believe this.”

I showed her what I found on the picture site. After looking at all the pictures again we talked about the things we saw mom doing ... mom and dad. I was right. She seems relieved to discover it isn’t just us. Mom is a slut, too. Just like we are!

I began to realize Lisa has been more worried than me about her reaction to the things we did today. She finally admitted that although fucking the dog was traumatic, she enjoyed it far more than she thought a sane female should have and it scared her. We both feel more than a little relieved to discover all three of the females in our family are pretty much equally screwed up.

Sunday was a day of much needed rest. Lisa handed me a morning after pill before we went down to breakfast. I’d forgotten all about that! It’s as if in my mind the problem of birth control was taken care of from the moment mom told me she’d make an appointment with our doctor to get us our prescriptions.

I looked at the pill in my hand while she warned me about some of the possible side effects. I felt an erotic rush when it struck me once again that less than twenty-four hours ago I had the sperm of four different boys swimming around inside of me, six if I count the twins. That I had sex with four strange boys should embarrass the hell out of me. Instead, it’s a strangely erotic thought!

The twins talked Lisa into letting them get a blowjob from me around midmorning and again in the late afternoon. Lisa immediately took charge each time it happened. She ordered me to strip and let the boys grope my naked body for a minute or two. When they were ready I’d drop to my knees. I didn’t mind. I actually kind of enjoy it. It isn’t as exciting as the first time I sucked them off. But it’s still a very erotic experience. I can’t object to that. When I wasn’t sucking their cocks I spent a lot of time on the internet, another new and exciting erotic pastime for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.