Sally & Lenny - Cover

Sally & Lenny

Copyright© 2011 by Eros Alban

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife and Son fuck in public.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size  

Part two.

As the doors closed behind her husband, Sally could still feel her son's thick cock harder then ever. He was just coming down from his massive cum. His cock still planted deep inside his mother.

"Lenny sweetheart, you're still ... your still ... uh ... still har ... still inside me." Sally whispered. She wasn't sure what to do.

"I know, mom. We still have many stops before we have to get off ... the train." Lenny had only one thing on his mind at this point. As to explain his plan to his mother he thrust up his hips. Sally moaned softly as she looked around. While the train was no longer packed, there were still a few people in the car. Thankfully no one seamed to be watching them. Shifting slightly Sally was able to slide a little deeper onto her son's cock while giving her the ability to reach the floor in order to start bouncing and riding her son.

As they continued down the track Lenny and Sally increased their movements. As more people left the train with each stop, they became more public with their incestuous fucking. When they were one stop away, the last person left them alone on the train. Still deep inside his mother, Lenny stood up and had Sally bend over. As they raced to their stop, Lenny openly fucked his mother in the middle of the train. Sally moaned and begged; for her son to breed her pussy, to knock his mother up with his bastard child, to fuck his mother harder. Moments before the train stopped, Lenny roared like a beast and shot another huge load of cum deep inside his mother's raw pussy. Standing up and spinning around Sally kissed her son just as the doors opened and more people got on the train.

Part three

Mother and Son walked down the street to the park, his cum slowly dripping down her legs. Lenny had just fucked his mother Sally twice on the train across the city. The first time while his father Frank stood two feet away, unaware that he was being cuckolded.

"You know Lenny; you just fucked your own mother, twice."

"I know mom." Lenny felt his cock start to chub at the thought.

"Did you know that your father got snipped a few years ago?"

"What? Really, dad's shooting blanks?"

"Yes and for a while now. Do you know what that means?" Sally asked her son.

"No shit! You mean ... that you're not ... that I just..."

"That's correct young man. That means that when you just fucked your mother ... that you shot your young thick heavy virile load of sperm into your mother's unprotected womb. You just might have knocked your mother up with your baby."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.