I Loved Chandra, the Black Rose - Cover

I Loved Chandra, the Black Rose

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story of love, and just a few of its countless complexities. And, it's an homage to Chandra. I recently posted it with the title, I Loved the Black Rose, using the names Gisele and Kat for the main characters. In truth, I wrote the story about Chandra and me. I used the other names for my own reasons. I know Chandra always wanted it posted with our real names, and I've reached a place where I can post it that way. This story is my own fantasy, but the feelings are real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

After several attempts, I finally convinced Chandra, the girl who had been my all-time best online lover, to consider meeting me face-to-face during my upcoming trip to Miami. I had shared amazing mother/daughter sex fantasies with Chandra. However, what we shared goes much deeper. We enjoyed a serious emotional connection. In her incredibly direct, never sugar-coated way, Chandra used to tell me that, "The orgasms we give one another are real and the feelings we have for one another are real." On the money, Honey.

Unfortunately, after I had been quite inconsistent in my contact, dropping out of all my online connections, including with her for months without warning a few times, then popping back in just as unannounced, Chandra was not as close to me as she had been in the past. My feelings for her were the same, but she had made clear to me several times that, "things change." I couldn't begin to admit it to myself at the time, but in looking back I see that wanting to meet her for real was largely an attempt at stirring her heart in my direction once again.

I was aware of the irony of my asking her to meet in person. I had told her a number of times that I didn't want her to ever meet anyone she met online. I had the same rule for myself, always. And yet here I was, wanting both of us to break it. I at least wanted to make contact completely her option. I told her for her safety that she should come to the conference where I would have an exhibit. She could find my booth number and check me out from a distance. Then if something didn't feel right, she could walk. I left it totally up to her.

Chandra is in her early 20s, and I'm in my late 40s, so our ages matched perfectly for our mother/daughter fantasies. And our personalities went together like a real mom and daughter too, as did our emotions. Not the competitive one-upping way many mothers and daughters often relate, but in the "I get you, and you get me, and screw everybody else" kind of way.

We discussed the possibility of an actual meeting through email.

Chandra: You know, you're one of the ones who told me to never, ever, ever get together with anyone I only online.

Lauren: I know, Sweetie. You're being very wise. And believe me, there's part of me that wants to tell you not to listen to me ... even to me! But there's another part that wants so very badly to see your beautiful face in person, at least once. Just come to the place where my conference is taking place. Just take a look at me, Chandra ... from a distance. If I look enough like what you thought, and you confirm that I'm not a big hairy man, and if I don't look creepy to you, then come and talk to me, only if you want.

Chandra: Sounds reasonable. I'll come and check you out, and we'll see how it goes.

For the first two days of the conference, I was a nervous wreck. I pretended to talk business with clients and prospects who came by the booth, but all I was really doing was searching the faces for my sweet Chandra. And then, on the afternoon of the final day of the show, there she was, walking up the aisle toward me.

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself, feeling like my heart was ready to beat out of my chest.

I'm not even completely sure how I knew it was her. She had sent me a couple of pics several years ago, but I didn't have them anymore. Of course, she's so special and unique, this lovely young woman coming toward me couldn't have been anyone else but my Sweet Chan.

"Did you think I'd show?" she said to me as she got close.

"I ... I didn't know what ... oh shit ... is it really you?"

I mumbled. I'm never at a loss for words, but I mumbled. She did it to me.

"Of course it's me," she said with a wry smile. "Who else would it be?"?

"Absolutely no one," I replied. But ... well, I can't believe it's really you, Chandra. You're ... wow."

"Disappointed?" she said with pursed lips and raised eyebrows.

"Not a chance. Are you?"

"If I were disappointed I would have split, Mommy."

I couldn't believe she called me that. It was too cool. It gave me shivers, in a good way. I just wanted to take her and hold her, and kiss her forever. But I didn't think it was the right time nor place for that. I had thought about a thousand different things I would have done to make her feel special, if I had been sure she was coming. I did a few things just in case, but since I didn't really know if she would be there, I mostly had to make things up as we went.

"So, Sweetheart," I said, "I'm about done here. How about grabbing some dinner?"

"Sure, why not?" she replied.

And we were off. I had done some research into restaurants. Miami is well known for Cuban cuisine. We ended up at a place that was a bit of a hole in the wall, but that seemed really authentic, called Colonia Plantaina. The food was great, but I was much more interested in looking into Chandra's eyes than in anything on the menu. I felt like a fucking schoolgirl mooning over her crush! In truth, that was a pretty accurate description of the circumstances.

We didn't talk about our online lives, about erotic stories, or even about sex. We just talked, about ourselves, about what our impressions of each other had been, and how they were the same or different than we expected. Just talking to Chandra in person, just looking at her, was bliss.

After dinner and on the beach, I hid my insecurities in a bold question.

"You are planning to come back to my room and spend the night in my bed, I hope."

Up to that point, we still hadn't kissed. But then we did. Chandra returned my boldness and answered my question by grabbing me, pulling me to her, and planting her beautiful mouth on mine. She showed how strong she was in the way she crushed me against her.

"What do you think?" she said when she finally let me go.

We held hands and grinned at each other for the entire cab ride to my hotel. I had a wild combination of excitement and pride inside of me as we walked through the opulent lobby. I swear, all I wanted to do was shout out, 'Hey Everybody ... see this amazing woman whose hand I'm holding? Well she's coming up to MY room, with ME!" Fucking schoolgirl (and loving it ;-)

While we were at dinner I excused myself and raced through several phone calls trying to get some things delivered to the hotel room before we got back. When we entered the room I saw that my efforts had paid off. On the desk sat three bouquets of roses ... one dozen red, one dozen white, and one dozen of the most amazing flowers I had ever seen ... black Bacarra roses. Next to them was a champagne bucket filled with ice and a bottle of sparkling cider.

"I think I get all this," Chandra said. "But you know I love words, so ... explain."

"My pleasure, Sweetheart," I replied. "First, let me hang up your coat, so I know you're gonna stay a while."

I hung both our coats in the closet and gestured for Chandra to sit on the couch. I joined her on the opposite arm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.