Fiance Life at Hubbard - Cover

Fiance Life at Hubbard

Copyright© 2011 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Julie is getting married. She also works at Hubbard & Assoc., which means she'll have plenty of experience to fall back on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Carter came all over Julie's breasts. He tightened his grip on his cock as spurt after spurt of come splashed across her. At the same time Phil, whom she was riding for all she was worth, arched up into her, groaning. Julie was right there with him. She stopped breathing for a few seconds as the sensations were too much and wave after wave pulsed through her, squeezing her down on his hardness.

She finally slumped forward, breathing hard. She felt great. Every last ounce of desire had been wrung out of her. These two studs had been just what she'd needed.

Some niggling though wormed its way up through the haze of pleasure. She had an appointment. She had to get going.

Rachel.

Lunch.

They were having lunch in about... 15 minutes! Oh God! 15 minutes!

Julie untangled herself from the two. Carter wasn't so bad, though his cock deserved more than the brief kiss she gave it. For a few seconds Julie toyed with blowing Rachel off and staying with Phil for a second round.

The image of trying to give Rachel a blow-job tickled her funny bone. Girls didn't come equipped to get a blow-job, but still...

She reluctantly got up. She'd been straddling his hips, and as she stood his dick slipped out of her. She could feel his spending on her legs. No time to clean that up, much as she should.

"Later today?" she asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

She gathered her things and raced back to her cube. Rachel would have to take her as she was. Well, she could brush her hair, but that was it.

She leaned forward and slipped her breasts into her bra. She'd hated them when she'd first started developing, but that had changed the first time she'd tried to run with a pair of boobs. That'd hurt. She'd been 12, and didn't have much, but even that little bit had been uncomfortable. Other girls complained about how their bras pinched. One of the few things she'd taken away from her time with her Aunt Peggy was the necessity of getting properly fitted. Other girls would grab a bra off the rack; she would take the time to try them on until she found one that fit.

She saw her friend Anna. If it was bad for her, and she was a B cup, how much worse was it for the larger girls like Anna, who needed a D cup? They would practically beat themselves to death if they ran. Come to think of it, she almost never saw Anna run.

She could feel the wetness from Phil's come all over her legs. She pulled her panties on anyway. Her panties were going to be soaked by the time lunch was over, but she had no time to clean up. This was her punishment for getting laid at the beginning of her lunch break instead of putting it off until later. She would have, but the two guys appealed to something in her, and she thought she could work them in.

She giggled at the thought. Work them in. Well, only Phil. It had taken him quite a few thrusts to get it in. It'd been worth it, there was absolutely nothing like the feel of a man sliding into her, even if it took a while to get it all the way in. And when he did, it felt so good in there, especially when they both began moving.

She stopped herself. Her fingers had slid down between her legs, and she needed to focus on meeting Rachel. And that meant putting on her jeans.

She finally got herself put together, but she felt loose and wild. Her slacks were a little loose, and she could feel them sticking to the come on her legs. Her bra itched slightly from where the fabric was sticking to the skin. She couldn't do anything about that, either, at least in public. Her nipples were sticking out, but she could always claim that the air at work was a little cool. Of course they could always relax enough in the warm sunshine. She'd have to see.

Rachel waved to her from the patio of the restaurant. Julie waved back. If Rachel was going to be her step-mother, she would have to be on good terms with her, for her father's sake, if nothing else. That meant smiling and saying all of the right things, whatever they were.

"so how've you been?" Rachel asked as Julie sat down. "You look a little flushed."

"Work is ... work."

"There's something in your hair." She tapped the right side of her face next to her ear.

Julie felt it. Apparently Carter's aim hadn't been too precise. Not surprising, guys didn't always have the best control when they climaxed.

"Probably a little hand lotion," Julie improvised. Hand lotion was white, so that should past muster. She'd really have to look closer in the mirror in the future. "The girl with the desk across from me was showing me something, and her bottle of hand lotion spattered a little. I thought I had it all cleaned up."

Rachel nodded. "I had that happen to me a while back. I got it all over my favorite blouse. It took them ages to dry-clean it properly."

"You could lose the blouse if the stain didn't come out."

"So tell me about your wedding. That's in two weeks, isn't it."

Julie relaxed. This she could talk about. She described her dress, those of the bridesmaids, and everything else she could think of. Rachel nodded, asking a question here and there.

"I wanted to know what to wear," she said when Julie finally ran down. She put down the fork she'd been using to attack her salad. "Some brides color-coordinate their wedding, and I wanted to make sure I wouldn't clash."

"That didn't even occur to me," Julie said. "White for my dress, and blue for the bridesmaids. That was it.:

"You don't wear dresses, do you? Your father said something about that."

"I've always thought they were impractical."

"Nevertheless, a woman—"

"Basically you're in your underwear, and the slightest breeze or accident can expose them." She smiled at the look on Rachel's face. She was wearing a dark green dress that matched her eyes. ""I was the only girl in a home filled with men, my Dad and my four brothers. Being the only girl, I had it drummed into me from as early an age as I can remember: cover up, cover up, cover up. A girl doesn't let people see certain things."

"And you just translated it to other clothes."

"Talk to my Aunt Peggy, Dad's sister, about that. I stayed with her a couple of times, and she insisted on putting me in a dress. We fought about it continuously. I once, once, considered wearing a skirt. But I saw a guy at the base of some stairs looking up someone's skirt..."

"And that did it." Rachel nodded. "I can see that. Personally, I like them. I think they're very feminine. They're really made for women; a guy wearing a dress just doesn't move right."

"And I feel too exposed," Julie said. "All right, for my wedding I'm making an exception. But the dress is floor-length, and that helps. Plus, my Dad would really like it if I wore one." She dug a picture out of her purse. "This is what it looks like." The dress was a strapless princess gown.

"You sure you don't want straps or sleeves?"

Julie smiled. "No, I don't. I fell in love with this dress the moment I tried it on."

"And your bridal party is in red."

"I asked them. I know I'm supposed to choose something that makes them look bad, but they're my friends. I couldn't do that to them."

"So a red theme."

"More or less. David proposed on Valentine's Day, so it seemed like a natural choice."

Rachel had some other questions, but most of the lunch passed with fairly innocuous talk. Julie couldn't wait to get back to work. She felt a freedom there that she didn't feel around Rachel. It wasn't mother/daughter, it was ... it was ... then she stopped. She was a bit jealous of Rachel and her Dad.

"I'd better get over that," she muttered as she rode up in the elevator. "I don't own him."

She didn't make it back to her desk. Mrs. Hitchins intercepted her. "I was looking for Anna, but couldn't find her. We have a shipment of things to take to the South Satellite Office, and I was wondering if you could take them."

"Well normally the afternoons get real busy, especially early in the week."

"We'll survive. The packages are rather bulky, so maybe you can take one of the guys to help out."

Just my luck, Julie thought. We won't be able to touch one another. "Sure," she smiled.

"We also have something for the North Office. It's a bit out of your way, but if you could drop it off on your way back, that would be perfect." She smiled. "Think of it as a little reward for the driving."

"Is it that obvious?"

Mrs. Hitchins nodded. "Don't think I didn't consider taking them myself."

"One delivery coming up."

She found Art, a muscular guy, near the supply cabinet. His eyes lit up when she mentioned the trip. "Sure. Will I need anything?"

She eyed his shoulders. "I think you've already got what we need."

The load for the South Office was a dozen boxes of the brown metallic bottle. There was a Dr. Fowler present who took charge of them. Julie watched him cart them into the HVAC room—she'd heard that Hubbard had its own HVAC System—before shrugging and heading north. She anticipated spending a lot more interesting time at the North Office.

Art was quite willing, and after the delivery helped them both relax by getting her out of her clothes. Julie decided to junk her panties. They were soaked, and they were rubbing her in all of the wrong places. Her bra just needed cleaning, but she couldn't see how she was going to force herself to put it on again.

Art started kissing in all of the tender places, and soon his tongue made all of the irritation go away. She got a nice warm feeling down there, and he spread her moisture around to help soothe the skin.

He was being such a gentleman about it that Julie coaxed his length out to where it could be useful, and spent a few minutes teasing it with her tongue and lips. He more than filled her hand, and she decided she really liked the fat head of his cock. Not all guys looked this way, so she wanted to cherish those that did.

Of course pretty soon it was time to join up his hardness with her wetness. She must have made a noise when he pushed in.

"Problems?"

"It just feels so big. Either that, or I'm smaller than I thought down there."

"Here, maybe this will help." He pulled out, much to her disappointment, and coated the head of his dick with saliva. It did seem to go into her a little easier the second time, but maybe that was because she was a little more excited.

He took his own sweet time working it all of the way in. When he finally did they lay there grinning and kissing. Julie liked this. If there was ever a better, more intimate time with a guy than with his root planted all of the way up her channel, and with their skin pressing against each other, she didn't know what it was. She could feel everything, from the way his legs felt inside hers, the press of his chest against hers, the muscles of his butt under one hand, and his powerful shoulders under the other. She could feel every bit of his length rubbing against all of the fiery nerves inside her. His breath was warm on her neck, and his lips soft against hers. It didn't get any better than this.

Then he started moving, and it got a whole lot better.

The next few minutes were lost in a rising haze of pleasure. They moved. They caressed. They kissed. They stroked. They murmured. She wound tighter and tighter, too aware of everything, caught up in the growing storm that was filling her.

And then she came.

And again, arching up into his body, trying to draw him deeper.

All of the feelings rushed to where he so delightfully plugged her. Unable to escape, they blossomed inside her, one wild wave after another.

She slumped, momentarily spent, but he wasn't. He was driving harder, making her body, the cot, and maybe the very walls shake with his energy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.