Fiance Life at Hubbard - Cover

Fiance Life at Hubbard

Copyright© 2011 by Prince von Vlox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Julie is getting married. She also works at Hubbard & Assoc., which means she'll have plenty of experience to fall back on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Julie kept sneaking looks at David's cock. It stuck straight up from his lap, and as the meeting dragged on seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. That, she knew, was a trick of the lighting, but still...

" ... measured by the number of call resolutions per hour with this customer," Mrs. Hitchens said. She hit a key on her PC and a new graphic appeared on the screen behind her. "The company has contracted to answer a maximum of 30 calls per hour," she said. Staffing is based on that. We will be getting back to Bison Communications that this new request, 52 calls per hour, is not in the original contract."

"Question?" It was Anna, who had the cubicle next to Julie's. "They're requesting resolutions per hour. What about the middle of the night? We got exactly one call in the last three nights for Bison, and we resolved it in less than two minutes. Or are they talking about peak times?"

"Our legal team here at Hubbard is responding to that very question," Mrs. Hitchens said. "We believe the call response number should be predicated on average, they're talking peak time."

"But we're not their dedicated Call Center," Anna said.

"A fact that is seemingly lost on the executives at Bison. There is a very real chance we may end up terminating this contract."

"And if we do?" Julie asked. She shifted in her seat. Thoughts of David's dick were making her hot and squirmy. They'd have to visit the break room immediately after this meeting, or she'd explode.

"No change in staffing," Mrs. Hitchens said. "We have two more contracts in the offing, and we'll just move ahead with them. Mrs. Hubbard has stated for the record that we do not have to be everyone's Call Center."

Julie hid her relief. Layoffs. That was the dreaded word, especially in this economy. She didn't want to get married and have to rely upon only one income.

There was more, but Mrs. Hitchens, who could seemingly talk for hours about minor points, passed out the new scripts they would use for their problem customer. Finally, though, the meeting was over.

Julie stood, straightening out the kinks from sitting so long. David's erection had attracted the attention of several of the women, and she knew she had to act fast or they'd claim it. She wrapped her hand around it.

"Does this think what I mean it thinks?" David asked. He rested his hand on her bare bottom to emphasize the question.

"Let's let the initial rush settle itself," Julie said. The meeting had lasted well past the usual break time for most of the participants, and the cots in the break rooms would be occupied. She wanted to spend some time with David, not engage in something hasty that, while physically satisfying, wasn't going to satisfy her emotional needs.

They were among the last to leave the meeting room. David had been eying the naked bottoms of the women—like all employees in the central offices of Hubbard & Associates everyone was nude from the waist down—and if anything, it made his dick harder.

"I may change my mind about waiting," Julie said. She could feel the moisture on her thighs. Her mind said wait, but her body was ready now.

"Anticipate," David murmured.

"That's what's killing me," Julie said.

He chuckled. "Yeah, me too."

Someone had told her that keeping a man hard for too long made him go off sooner. She didn't want to risk that, so she reluctantly let his dick go. Instead they held hands. People knew they were engaged, and more than a few of her co-workers thought it sweet that they worked at the same place, though in different departments.

Eventually the flow of people in and out of the break rooms began to slow. David led them into one not too far from her cubicle. There were people in the main break room, but only one couple was using the cots in the attached room. The room smelled of sex, and the woman on the cot was filling the air with moans and gasps.

"Um, I like what this place does to you," Julie said as she felt David's hard-on against her leg.

He slid a finger into her pussy. "It's doing the same thing to you. You're very wet."

Julie laughed and turned into his arms. "Well, yeah." They shared a kiss, and then got down to the serious business of getting naked. This being Hubbard, that didn't take long. Her blouse and bra went on the chair, next to his shirt and tie. Then she lay back on the cot.

David joined her, caressing her side and kissing her. "So sweet."

She kissed him back, one thing led to another, and she sighed happily when she felt him probing her pussy. "That's it, right there."

He chuckled, and pushed. She arched her back as she felt his entrance. She couldn't imagine why she'd been indifferent to sex.

They shifted slightly, and she let out a sigh of happiness. If she had her way this moment would last forever. Then he began to move. Whatever thoughts she'd had vanished. She loved the feel of him sliding into her. She drew him down for a kiss. David wasn't like the other men at Hubbard. He took his time, drawing it out and making it better than it was. Of course part of that could be that they were engaged. That had happened before both of them had come to work at Hubbard, and...

Whatever else she was going to remember vanished as he shifted again and began moving a little faster. He was really opening her up, taking everything she had to offer, and fulfilling her deepest needs. Deepest. The thought touched something, or maybe it was his cock. She began to push up against him, staring intently up at his face only inches away.

"So good," she murmured, and he grinned.

"You are so tight. I'm going to ... you're making me come."

Come. That made her convulse around his cock. It felt so big. The thought pushed her up, arching her into him. She was going to. This was it. She was ... was...

She gave a softy cry and came, one intense squeeze after another. Everything was blocked by his cock. It seemed to expand until it filled her, and then some. And then she felt him jerk.

"Ah ... ah ... ah ... coming. Coming."

She exhaled, and then a deep, shuddering breath. And another, and then fully relaxed. All of the tension of the morning was wiped away.

David shifted and slipped his arms around her. She loved this. It was just the two of them, holding each other, as close as a couple could get.

The couple on the other cot began making noises, short, grunting ones, and their frantic movement slowed to a stop. They smiled at each other, and then the guy drew back. His cock was still hard, but it had a definite droop to it. There was a thin strand of come connecting its wet tip to the woman's pussy. They kissed, and then sat up.

The man's cock continued to shrink. It was red and wet, and in seconds lay o along his leg looking all tuckered out. Her breasts continued to rise and fall. Her dark red nipples stuck straight out, that 'poke-your-eye-out' stiffness that were so sensitive.

The woman stood, and then swatted David on his bottom. "C'mon you lovebirds, you can't spend all day in here. We have to get back to our desks."

Julie sighed. "She's right."

"But I hate to take it out."

"Yeah, but we've got to. Calls are probably backing up like crazy."

He pulled out, slowly, reluctantly, and Julie gave a sigh when she felt him against her thigh. She straightened up, and they traded kisses.

They were still at it when the door opened and another couple came in. It was Anna, the girl with the cubicle next to hers. That was a clear sign she had to get back. Anna didn't waste time. She had her blouse and bra off in a flash, and started taking the guy between her ample breasts.

That looked interesting enough Julie wanted to stay and watch. Anywhere else and she would be embarrassed to see a naked woman, or a naked guy, let alone watching them do it. But this was Hubbard, and somehow it was all right here.

She could feel David's come on her thighs. She rubbed them together. That felt so sexy. She'd like to sink into his arms, but...

She took a quickie shower pulled on what there was of her clothes, and headed back to her cubicle and the waiting phone calls. David walked with her, hand in hand. They passed other couples, and the occasional individual. It had been several months, and she still got a bit of a shock to see someone's pubic area. It was wrong, but around here it was somehow right.

This was something she'd talked over with the other girls. You weren't supposed to look, but here at Hubbard everything was out in the open. She'd heard a joke once that if you turned girls upside down they all looked alike. That was only sort of true, she'd decided. First, a lot of the women shaved, or at least trimmed their hair down there. Marie, like better than half of the women, preferred to shave everything off, making her look like when she was a little girl. Others, like Anna, trimmed their hair so it looked like a heart. Some girls trimmed everything away until there was just a single strip of hair aligned with their slit. And a few, and Julie admitted she was one, but only because she lived with her Dad, kept the full array.

And as for all looking alike ... Some girls had fat sex lips, others thin. On some, the inner lips protruded slightly. It seemed to vary from girl to girl.

She'd have thought there would be more variety with the men. There was, but only when they were hard. When they were 'normal', or relaxed, their dicks all looked to be about the same. Most guys didn't shave down there. Somehow that just looked wrong. She liked her guys to have a little hair—some had a lot—and the guys had responded. The average dick appeared out of a nest of hair, and when you got them alone their cocks did more than just grow. They came up hard and proud, and there were so many interesting things to do with them.

She shook herself out of her reverie. She'd had these thoughts before, and they got her hot and bothered. But she needed to focus on work. There'd be time for exploring someone's cock later. They paused outside her cube for a kiss. They knew not to let it go beyond that, and so reluctantly she spread a towel across the seat of her chair and settled in. The Queue Board said eight calls pending. She smiled as she slipped her earphones on. There'd be all sorts of crabby customers, but that bubble of happiness she'd gotten from time with David would see her through until lunch.

A few calls later she had a pause. Marie was in the aisle talking with someone. Julie looked at the woman's sex. The sex lips were plump and a little red. She supposed Marie had to shave every day. Wasn't she worried about nicking herself? Julie remembered her first attempt at shaving her legs; she'd worn pants for three days to hide the nicks. How much more would you have to be careful down there?

Marie had taught her a lot, especially air the last off-site. Employees had been encouraged to get to know each other better, and Marie had shown her some of the pleasures a woman brought to that part of another woman's body. She wasn't 100% sold on sex with another woman, but if there weren't enough men around, you had to do something. She'd been a little uncomfortable at how wet Marie had gotten, but then she'd reasoned that that was for a purpose. If she didn't get wet, a guy's cock would hurt when he thrust. And, as Anna put it, the wetness was a sign you were doing it right.

The phone beeped, and the screen of her monitor flashed to the appropriate greeting. "Cascade Customer Satisfaction," she read out loud. "This is Julie. How may I help you?"

At least an hour to lunch, she thought.

She made it to lunch, but not quite the way she'd envisioned. Her father called, right in the middle of another call. Six months before she wouldn't have been able to handle things, and would have dropped both calls. Now she cut to her father, told him Please hold", and went seamlessly back to her first call, all without the customer being able to detect things.

"Sorry, Dad," she said, "I was in the middle of a customer call."

He chuckled. "That's all right. How about lunch?"

She'd had something else planned for lunch, but that could wait. "Sure? Where?"

"How about O'Doul's?" That was an Irish Pub and Restaurant about a block from work.

"Sounds good." She glanced at the clock. "Um, my lunch break isn't until 12:15."

"No problem. Do you want me to pick you up, or will you walk?"

"I'll meet you there."

She forced a smile, knowing her father could 'hear' a smile; most customers on the phone could. She could feel the desire building up in her. She'd planned on a quick bite to eat, and then some quality time with something hard and very male. Now she'd have to wait until her afternoon break. She smiled wryly. She was sure her Aunt Peggy would tell her that a lady didn't need sex. Well, a lady probably didn't, but she wasn't feeling very ladylike, and a woman most certainly needed to get laid.

There was a cubicle set next to the door to the hall where you could dress. Custom at Hubbard said you didn't wear your clothes in the office proper, so she carried her things to the Dressing Booth. There was a mirror there, and she gave herself the once-over: navy blue slacks, white blouse, black shoes with a low heel and a gold clasp. She had her favorite gold earrings and a gold necklace. She gave her dark hair a quick brush, picked up her purse, and smiled confidently at her reflection. She was ready, not, she felt ready to face the world.

It was the middle of summer, so she didn't need even so much as a sweater. The sun was bright, and she could feel a faint breeze, heavily laden with exhaust fumes, drifting past. This was the kind of day just meant for being outside. She wondered if she could get assigned to the Satellite Office on the north side of town for the rest of the summer. Of course that would mean she wouldn't see David at work, and that was a drawback, but other than that ... The North Satellite Office had an outdoor atrium where you could lounge around, getting a tan. Of course you could also do a few more things there while you were naked, and she liked doing it outdoors, even when it was surrounded by walls like the atrium. She'd have to think about it.

Her Dad was waiting for her just outside O'Doul's. They hugged briefly. "Summer seems to bring a blush to your cheeks," he said.

Yeah, I love the warm weather. "Of course there are limits." The year before she'd attended a training class in Atlanta. The weather had been hot and humid, which made her prize the air conditioning even more than normal.

They exchanged the usual pleasantries as they settled in a booth. "You look flushed," he said at last.

She couldn't tell him why, so she just looked down. "I was running a little late."

"Ah. Speaking of late, what time will you be home? Are you and David going out after work?"

"No, it should be the usual time."

Her Dad nodded. "Okay. There's someone who'll be coming over, and I wanted you to be there."

"Oh?"

He smiled at the table. "You'll see."

Julie had to be satisfied with that. She knew her father had started seeing someone. She was the youngest, and he'd waited until she was out of high school. He really hadn't seen anyone from tie time her mother had died—that was when she was just a few months old—until after her graduation. She wasn't sure if it was love for her mother, or what. If he was seeing someone, then good. She wasn't sure how she'd react to a potential stepmother. That was something that she would have to see as it happened.

Her father turned the conversation in other directions. She let him, knowing she'd probably hear more when she got home. He did ask what plans she and David had about their honeymoon.

"David is handling that," she said. "We're not going to take one right away. We're going to go away for the weekend, and maybe a day or two more, but we're going to a place in Florida for our honeymoon."

"When?"

"I asked him this morning. He said in September when the weather has cooled off a bit. You don't want to go to Florida in July."

"Are you going to be in a dress at your wedding? You never said."

"Just this once, yes. I may not like them, but there is a tradition, and for you, I'll wear one."

"Anything I can do to help?"

She laughed. "Just show up. I've pretty much got everything else handled."

He nodded, and went back to his stew.

Back at work she was swamped by calls. All of the calls seemed to be about a brand new dishwasher. Fortunately someone in Support found the necessary manual online at the company's test website and they were able to help people through the problems.

She almost couldn't wait for her break. When she did, it was with a guy named Cliff. They did it side-by-side, then doggy style—he really got deep that way—and then finished face-to-face. She came in each position, and finally Cliff let down and did too.

This was one of the things she and David had worked out: they had each other in the morning, but went with others in the afternoon. The variety made their times together a lot better. Oh, she'd read in the magazines how staying with David was best, but they wouldn't know a tenth of the things they did about giving and receiving pleasure if it wasn't for the others at Hubbard.

The evening shift began showing up about 4:30. Julie's replacement was Marta, a black girl who went to school during the day. They exchanged a few pleasantries, Julie caught Marta up to date on what was the hot item of the day, and then it was time to leave.

If it had been Friday ... Julie squelched that wish. Instead she carried her clothes to the Changing Boot. There was a crowd there, as was usual. She got into her things, checked her hair in the mirror, and was ready to go. David met her in the hall.

"They didn't date during the week. They had earlier, and they did so from time to time if there was a movie they both wanted to see. They did ride the same bus, and they settled in their accustomed seats, hips and elbows touching. Another day, another bump to the paycheck.

"Anything special planned?" David asked.

Julie shook her head. "Laundry and dinner, all normal."

"Same here." He sighed. "What about Friday?"

"That movie at the theater at the mall."

"Which one?"

"Let's decide at the last minute."

He smiled. "Sounds good."

She knew her Dad was watching from the front window. Since moving to town he'd gotten a lot more protective of her. She'd minded at first, but then she realized that if he thought she was being chaste and nice, and she didn't give him an opportunity to believe otherwise, then all was well with his world.

She gave him a hug, and then began gathering the laundry. She'd have ironing later on, which would take time. She didn't really care what was on TV, so she would listen to music while doing that chore. Dinner was a little more complicated. She surveyed the freezer, and then started a couple of things. It would take about an hour after she got the laundry started, and she just mentally blocked out the time. Her Dad was such a bad cook. Oh, he'd kept them fed and healthy while growing up—look at how big and strong her four brothers turned out—but he didn't understand seasoning at all.

After dinner, while things were still in the dryer, Julie went up to her room. She had 45 minutes to herself. Her Dad had kept looking at his watch while he ate. She figured it was because there was something he wanted to see on TV. She had other plans for how to kill the time before the dryer finished its first load.

She closed her bedroom door and undressed. She settled on the bed and began caressing her breasts. She hadn't touched her breasts all that much before starting at Hubbard. Breasts were just breasts. They got out of the way when you nudged them, and always sprang back. She wasn't sure if ignoring them was modesty, or what. You washed the skin, and checked for lumps, and that was it. You weren't supposed to feel how soft, and yet how firm they were, or how god it felt to play with the nipples. Her Aunt Peggy had told her over and over that there were things a lady did not do, especially a young lady, and playing with your boobs was one of them.

The other thing you didn't do was touch yourself between the legs. Oh, after going to the bathroom you kind of had to, and you had to feel to make sure the tampon when in properly, but other than that, a proper young lady ignored everything from her waist to her knees.

In a way Julie had believed her, that is until she was in Junior College. She'd gone there for two years, and that had been a big change from what she'd grown up doing.

Her father had home schooled her until her senior year in high school. It hadn't been out of any desire to shield her from the world. Instead, it had been sheer logistics: they lived two hours by car back in the hills, well, mountains, and there was just no way to work that into going to school. It had been a good education, better than what a lot of her friends had gotten in school. Her brothers had all done well, all four going to college.

The real surprise in college, such as it was, had been boys. Her brothers had stifled what social life she'd had, not that she'd noticed. If anyone had laid a finger on her, they would have to answer to her brothers. Nobody wanted to do that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.