I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

"So what do you want to do?" Stacy asked over the phone.

The first thing Olivia did when she woke up that morning was call her best friend. She wanted to get reclaim her stuff and the last thing she wanted was her mother getting snoopy. "I want to get my bike back before my mom notices. She hasn't gone into the backyard yet this morning so she still doesn't know it's missing, but it's just a matter of time."

"So your plan is what? Buy a new one, or do you plan on going back there and getting it?"

"I want to get it back Stace! This morning if possible. Will you come with me?" Olivia asked while sitting on her bed rubbing Dr. Sander's lotion into her crotch. It was just an over-the-counter salve, but it always seemed to help when her pussy was recovering from a busy night of sex. Looking down Olivia saw that the redness and swelling were almost completely gone. Fuck you do heal fast she thought as she waited for Stacy's response.

"Uhhh, yeah, of course, if you think that's the best thing to do. I mean what if the cops are waiting for him? Carl said he tipped his cop buddies off about Julio and he thought they might try and bust him today."

"Stace we can just say we're cutting through on the way to McDonalds or something if there are cops there, but I doubt there will be, not this early in the morning. So are you in?"

"Sure, when were you thinking?"

"Right now. I'm just going to throw my hair in a pony tail and put on my running gear so my mom thinks I'm going running. I'll tell her I'm going out for a run and then heading over to your house after. That should cover us for time in case it takes longer to get my stuff back than I expect."

"Well what does that mean, longer than you expect?"

"Well if he's not there yet we'll have to hang out until he does get there. You still have the key to your room?"

"Yeah, don't you have yours?"

"No, it's in my back pack, and I can't exactly go ask for another since the room's in Carl's name."

"Ok, but give me about half an hour, I'm still in my pajamas."

"Fine, hurry up. See there. Bye." Hanging up the phone Olivia pulled out the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulled out one of the paper bags along with her birth control pill package. Turning the blister pack over in her hand she found the expiration date and cringed. Shit! They expired three years ago! I sure hope they still work. I guess I'll know soon enough. Popping the second last pill out of the package, Olivia put the little pink pill on the top of her dresser and grabbed the bag. Just in case Julio is there and he needs a bribe to get her stuff back, Olivia grabbed a small stack of twenties and put them up next to her pill before pushing the bag back inside the dresser and replacing the drawer.

Grabbing a sports bra and a tank top from one drawer and some regular panties and a pair of spandex running shorts, Olivia started getting dressed for a morning run. Stuffing the bills into her sports bra, she pulled her tank top over her head and made sure the bulge from the money couldn't be seen.

Throwing her hair into a pony tail, Olivia pulled on a pair of ankle socks and grabbed her phone and headphones.

Opening her door Olivia saw her mom just walking into the bathroom. "Morning mom, just going for a run, maybe heading over to Stacy's for a while and see what she's up to," she said as she walked by the open bathroom door.

Lauren Hastings turned around and looked at her bright-eyed and bushy-tailed daughter as she bounced by down the hallway. "How can you have so much energy this early in the morning kiddo? I feel like a tired old woman and you're bouncing around like a baby kangaroo."

"You're not old mom, you just need more exercise!" Olivia laughed as she pushed the headphone buds into her ears and headed for the front door.

"Are you going to be home for lunch honey?" Lauren yelled from the bathroom counter. She was staring at the mirror and the middle-aged woman who was staring back at her. She still looked good, but she felt old and worn out. Maybe Olivia is right, maybe I do need to get out more and get the blood flowing in this old body, she thought as she pulled at the soft flesh of her cheeks checking the elasticity.

"Should be mom. I don't think I'll be all that long. See ya!" Olivia shouted as pulled on her Asics and headed out the door. She hadn't really planned on doing a real run, it was just her cover, but as she feigned stretching, the urge to actually get some legitimate exercise came over her and she bent down from the waist and gave her hamstrings a good stretch. Touching her palms flat onto the ground she bobbed from one side to the other giving each leg a good stretch and feeling the burn from her hammies. It had been weeks since she did anything physical other than sex and it felt good so far.

Standing up, she stretched out her quads and calves and arms and shoulders. Maybe a good run is just what I need to clear my head.

From his living room window, Reed Johnson enjoyed the display of physical perfection bending and stretching before him. The large yew tree next to his window gave him great cover to appreciate the show. His cock was getting hard just watching her perfect ass as she remained bent over at the waist. "Fuck would I ever love to grab onto that ass and fuck the shit out of her from behind like that."

Not knowing that she was putting on such a show, Olivia finished stretching and started out at a slow pace running down the driveway and onto the road, her ponytail bobbing away behind her as her neighbor stared at her pert little ass bound up in the tight spandex running shorts, as she broke in to a full out jog.

It felt good putting her muscles to work as she cranked up the volume on her music. Black Eyed Peas blared in her ears as she headed down the street in the direction of the motel. It wasn't even nine in the morning and she was on her mission to retrieve her possessions. Too bad I can't get my gold bar back. I still can't believe somebody took that! she thought as she felt her legs pumping hard. She thought she could feel the phantom sensations of her missing jewelry between her legs.

Her steady pace had her crossing the road and into the parking lot of the Red Roof barely ten minutes after she left her house. Pretty good timing since it had been almost a month since she'd last done anything even remotely athletic like this! Olivia was deep in thought, formulating her plan on how she would get her stuff back, knock on Julio's door I guess, she thought as she slowed down to a quick walk for the rest of the short distance to the row of rooms that comprised the south wing of the motel.

Julio's room was two doors from the end, and Olivia contemplated if she should just go around back and wait for Stacy, or be bold and just go up and knock on the door. What if he isn't there? What then Olivia? Are you going to break the door down or what?

Seizing the moment before she chickened out, Olivia walked right up to Julio's room and knocked on the chipped and faded red door. The curtains were drawn with just a small gap between them, just like she'd noted they were yesterday. It was Julio's lookout perch just on the other side of those barely parted sun bleached curtains.

She waited a few more seconds and knocked again. No answer. Shit. What now? There were a dozen cars in the parking lot she noted as she looked around. Were any of these familiar looking? I have no idea she thought as she tried remembering what kind of car it was they'd loaded her into yesterday. The memories were just too blurry. All she could remember were the feel of hands on her body and the sense of floating as she was half carried/dragged out to the car. The warm cloth back seat where she was laid down was about the only lasting thought.

Looking around, Olivia hadn't really thought of another plan, assuming a drug dealer would be open for business on a Tuesday morning. Hmmm, where was Julio's house? I bet he's still there. Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe I can get the chamber maid to let me in? It was probably too early for that option, although she did see the maid's cart down at the end of the row, down by an open door. Maybe I can talk her into letting me in?

Olivia sauntered down past the row of doors with their drawn curtains. Yes, that would be ticket, she'd convince the chamber maid she'd been visiting a friend and had left her stuff in the room when she... , when she what? What good excuse did she have for leaving her bike and backpack behind? Uhhh, I was drugged and taken from the room after being gang raped for hours? That sound plausible? Hmmm, we went to a party and I thought I could come back later and get my stuff. Yeah that makes sense.

Olivia arrived at the cart and looked in the open door it was in front of and didn't see anyone immediately, bit she heard someone whistling from inside. "Hello?" she called out, not wanting to intrude on somebody working. "Hello, is anyone in there?"

"Yeah missy, I'm here. What do you need?" asked a man's voice from the bathroom. Olivia stepped in through the doorway and stood in the threshold as a figure emerged from the bathroom at the other end of the room.

"Hi!" Olivia said, and then recognized the man. He was the guy who she'd just about run over with her bike the night after her cum drinking marathon. He'd helped her up and had been kind and courteous to her. Yes! I bet he'll help me. "Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out? I was visiting a friend yesterday and I left my bike and my back pack in his room. I thought we'd be coming back later for it, but we didn't. I knocked but my friend doesn't seem to be there, could you open up the room so I could get my stuff?"

"I know you," he said looking her up and down. She looked pretty sexy in her tight little running clothes he noted. "You're that girl that nearly ran me over that night a week or so ago, right?"

"Yeah, that's me, sorry about that again," she said with a bright smile.

"Yeah, I seen you around here a lot lately. You visiting your friend a lot?"

"No, not really," she replied, wondering if he really knew why he'd seen her around this place.

"Well, l'm not supposed to let people into other guests rooms," he said as he took a few steps closer to her. "At least not without their permission. I think you better come back later and hope your friend comes back."

"I can't! I need to get my bike now, my mom doesn't know I left it here and she might get mad if I don't get it back right away," Olivia explained, hoping she could get a little sympathy from the guy.

"Well, we can see if he's there or not, but that's about as far as I can help ya," he said as he walked to the doorway and ushered her out the door, gently placing his hand on the small of her back and guiding her out of the room.

Olivia could smell the perspiration coming off his body. He was a hard worker and smelled like it she noted. From memory she recalled him smelling that same earthy-type smell from the night she'd nearly run him over. I guess bathing isn't something this guy does every morning she thought with a small knowing grin.

He walked close to her as they walked down the row of room until they got to the one second from the end. "This is the one," Olivia said as she stopped in front of Julio's room.

"You sure that's the right room" He inquired.

"Yeah, that's the one," she replied innocently.

He gave her a suspicious that melted away quickly. "You sure he's not there? You knocked hard enough?" he asked, still eying her up.

"Yeah, twice."

"Let me give it a try," he said as he rapped his knuckles against the faded red paint on the door. He waited several seconds before trying again. "Sorry miss, I guess he ain't there. You'll have to come back later I guess."

"But I can't! I need to get my stuff now!" she pleaded.

"I can't just let you into somebody else's room, not without good reason. You'll just have to wait for your friend to come back."

"Look, he's not really a friend, I just met him. I don't really know when or if he is coming back. I just need to get my stuff and I'd rather not have him know I was here getting it. Can you please just open the door and let me get my stuff?" she begged.

"You sound a bit distressed there girl, something happen in there that makes you not want to see this guy again?"

Hoping for even an ounce of sympathy, Olivia answered, "look I just really need to get my stuff. I don't want to wait because if the guy comes back..." Olivia hesitated, not knowing what tact was the best course of action. "Well... , another friend of mine said the cops might be waiting for the guy and I don't want to be around if that happens. Look mister, I just really need to see if my bike and back pack are in there or not."

"Cops? Why would cops be waiting for the guy? Because of something that happened in there?" he asked with growing concern.

"I guess," she said, uncertain how to answer, her only goal was to get that door open and she sensed she was going the right way to get that to happen. How to answer the guy and get that key in the door was the only thing standing in her way.

"What happened in there and why would the cops be waiting for him if he comes back? Did you speak to the police already?"

"No, nothing like that. They wouldn't be waiting for him because of anything I said, but if they knew what had happened to me, they sure would be."

"Well who did speak to the police and why would they be waiting for this guy?"

"Well I guess it relates back to what happened in a way."

"Go on," he said, obviously very interested in the guy she was talking about and how the police would be involved.

"Well the guy from this room drugged me, and my friend thinks the cops might raid this room to see if he still has drugs in it."

"He drugged you? Are you serious?" he asked with growing concern in his voice. "Did anything happen to you?"

"Yeah," she said cautiously.

"Did you call the police about it?"

"No."

"But your friend called the police about the drugs?"

"I don't know to be honest. He just said he thought the cops might be waiting and I should get my stuff out of there before that happens."

"Well what happened to you after the guys drugged you. Did they touch you in any way?"

"Yeah, more than that," she said trying to sound upset, hoping he would just open the damn door and let her get her stuff out of there.

"This is very serious my dear. The police need to be called about this," he said pulling a phone out of his pocket.

"No don't! I don't want to get them involved! I just want my stuff back! That's all I want, I swear!" she cried, grabbing his arm in the process.

"Missy, this ain't no laughing matter. This is very serious business," he said dialing buttons on his phone. Holding the device to his ear he said, "Police? Yeah, I need your help, I have a young woman here who says she was sexually assaulted at the Red Roof Inn yesterday. Yeah, she's standing right in front of me." Pausing, he continued, "Yeah. Her name? Hold on. Young lady, what's your full name?"

Shaking her head no, Olivia didn't want this guy reporting anything including her name.

"Miss, they need your name, please give it to me so I can tell them," he urged.

"Olivia, Olivia Hastings."

The guy repeated her name into the phone. "Your address Olivia and the name of a parent or guardian?"

Olivia gave her address and her mom's name.

"Lauren Hastings you said?"

"Yes," she replied. I'm fucked, she thought as she listened to the guy giving her info to the police, and then something strange happened.

"Yeah, she says you guys already know about this particular room and that you'll be coming later to bust the guy who this room belongs to, for drugs. Yep, really. Nope, not her doing. Some friend of hers, some guy. Yeah maybe. Ok, see you soon," he said and then hung up the phone.

Olivia looked at the guy suspiciously, why would he give some of those answers to the police? What questions were they asking that would provide answers like he just gave?

"Ok, why don't I let you in while we wait for them to get here," he said pulling a large set of keys from his pocket.

Finally! At least I'll get my stuff back. The door opened up and Olivia could see her bike over his shoulder resting against the dresser where she'd left it. Following him in, he held the door open and she stepped in past him. Olivia spotted her back pack over by the bedside table and went over and picked it up. The sound of the door closing got her attention.

The overly-concerned maintenance guy was standing there looking at her, calculating it looked like.

"What?" she asked, and then realized something that she'd missed earlier. This guy hadn't given the police the address or the room number. Oh shit Olivia what did you just do? Play it cool, you talked your way in, maybe you can talk your way out too.

"Why don't you have a seat. He'll be along shortly," he said curtly. The tender concern he'd showed earlier seemed to be gone.

"The police you mean, right?"

"Just relax, everything will be alright. Put the TV on, it'll give you something to do while we wait," he said as he walked over to the curtains and looked out.

"You didn't call the police, did you?"

"Now don't get yourself all worried and stuff, everything is going to be alright. You'll see."

Olivia sat down on the bed and wondered how monumental of a screw-up she'd just committed. Chalk it up to being young and stupid she thought.

Ten minutes passed by before Olivia heard a car pull up out front and then the door slam shut. She heard the footsteps and knew it was going to be Julio. The door opened and there he was looking very unhappy.

"So we meet again little girl," he said as he leered at her before closing the door behind him.


"So let me get this straight, the fat man tipped off the cops about my... , operation here. Is that about right?"

"I guess, he didn't really say much, just that he thought you called the cops on him, so he was going to return the favor. That's all he said." Olivia felt like a prisoner of war being interrogated, and she was smack dab in the middle of a war between Carl and his drug dealer.

"Well I guess we better move then," he said standing up from his usual chair. "Willy, will you go around and open up whatever room Carl has while I grab my stash. Thanks man. Olivia Hastings, you open the door and lead the way."

Great, nice going Liv, he knows who you are, you really fucked this one up she thought as she walked around the corner of the motel and went around the side towards her room, Her room! Not Carl's room, HER room! And Julio was going to invade it. "Fuck a duck," she cursed. As she walked down to the fourth door, her door.

Once inside, and his lock box safely stashed under the bathroom vanity, Julio sat down in one of the two chairs. "Well kid, I guess you did me a favor. The fat man could have seriously fucked up my enterprise, but thanks to you, we got advance warning. Willy, I guess that means we'll have to find a new home, any ideas?"

"Yeah, the Motel 6 down the way ought to do," said the maintenance man who was obviously more than just a maintenance man. He was a sentry for Julio, the local drug dealer, and probably more than that too.

"So what's your deal with the fat man, you his whore or something?"

"Yeah," was all she said.

"He said there were two of you, the other one a friend of yours?" he asked. And as if on cue, Olivia saw a shadow pass by the window and moments later the door next her room open and close. "That her now?"

"Yeah, timing is our specialty," Olivia replied with a sour smirk. Add to that our judge of character and we're really hitting on all cylinders today Liv.

"Well, I have a deal for you, and your friend too, but mostly you. Since I know where you live, your name, and even your mother's name, I think maybe I need to work out an arrangement like you got with the fat man.

Great another guy who wants to profit from my pussy. "What kind of arrangement?" she asked with deliberate disgust.

"What? That doesn't sound interesting to you?" he asked curiously.

"Not at all."

"Well I'm interested in knowing all about it. So what exactly is your deal with the fat man?"

Olivia just stared at him while he stared right back at her. It was a battle of wills and Olivia knew hers was weak. Finally she answered, only she threw a twist in it that she hoped would get her out of this trouble. "I like sex, but Carl has taken it too far now. At first it was just supposed to be a few guys for fun for me, and money for him. But now he's got it out of control and I want to stop," she said with some emotion in her voice. Sure it was an act, but he didn't have to know that. Well actually, it wasn't entirely an act. The endless assembly line of guys Carl seemed steadfast on lining up for her every weekend was too much. It took the fun out of sex.

"Hmmm, well with all the comings and goings I've seen around here lately, I figured you and your friend were on board with it all, otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back." Julio paused for a moment, apparently giving his next words careful choice. "Look, for the record, I didn't call the cops on the fat man so he's wrong there. After all, why would I want the 5-0 sniffing around my business? And after what we did to you yesterday, you didn't need to come and warn me about the cops, but you did, so I owe you one, so I won't add to whatever it is the fat man has you dealing with. I'm only going to ask you this; once in a while, I'd like you to consider doing me a favor."

"What kind of favor?" Olivia asked, thinking she was maybe getting out of this easier than she expected.

"I'd like to hire you to entertain the occasional friend or two. You choose the place, you set the price, you say what goes down. The money is all yours, no splitting with the fat man. I owe you that at least. What do you say to that?" Julio said sincerely.

Olivia pondered his proposal and was actually finding it somewhat enticing, being able to choose on her own was a very big deal to her. No pressure, and whenever she wanted, a good deal all-around. "I say yes," Olivia responded with a bright smile. "But one thing-"

"Yeah what?"

"Can I get my bike back now so I can go home please?"

"Yeah sure, here's my key, go get your stuff and... , oh yeah, you want this back?" Julio asked holding up a small piece of golden metal.

"My bar! You have it!" Olivia cried out.

"Yeah, sorry, I was going to keep it as a souvenir but after Willy here called me and told me about you tipping me off about the cops, I started feeling bad about it," he said holding it out for her. He waited for Olivia to reach out for it before he pulled his hand back. "On one condition though," he said with a grin. "I get to put it back in."

Olivia looked at him and wondered if that was a trick. Hopefully it's just a ploy to get sex and that's all. "Yeah, I guess that would be ok," Olivia answered while looking down at the key in her hand. "I'm going to get my stuff first and then we can talk about my bar," she said as she got up and headed out the door.

Olivia peered around the corner and looked for any suspicious cars in the lot, making sure there weren't any cars or trucks that looked like they might be hiding police officers. The coast looked clear. She walked the short distance and slid the key into the lock of Julio's room. Retrieving her stuff was easy enough to do. As she went to close the door, she looked back into the room and relived yesterday all over again. High sex was great, but not when it came down to being so high that it's all a blank she thought. Now if she could just get out of this mess with maybe just having to screw Julio and Willy, she'd take her lumps and chalk this up as a learning experience. One not to be repeated.

Maybe this whole cop thing happening was a good thing. Maybe I should take a break for a while until Carl is ready to get back into things. It seems like this whole mess got out of hand when he started going crazy with the mass sex binges, she thought as she walked her bike back around to her side of the building. Olivia felt the insides of her thighs rubbing together through the clingy spandex shorts she had on, and realized she was getting moist down there. She couldn't even contemplate her life and how sex had screwed it up so much, without getting wet. Knowing her body would betray her and that she was going to let Julio, and probably Willy fuck her now, Olivia resigned herself to her chosen fate. Did she still love it, yeah, but not the baggage that went with it.

Olivia was reaching for her door when she remembered the lump of cash she still had stuffed in her sports bra. She quickly reached inside her tank top and pulled the sweaty lump of bills out and stuffed it into the front pouch of her back pack.

Opening up the door to her room, Olivia was surprised to find Julio all alone. "Where did Willy go?"

"He went next door to see if your friend was lonely," he said plainly. "Now come on in and let's see if we can't put this clit bar back where it belongs."

Olivia pulled her bike inside and closed the door, and accepted her fate.


"So how was it?" Olivia asked as Stacy closed the door to her bedroom. Julio had fucked her long and hard and had paid plenty of attention to making sure she had a good time. Stacy hadn't been quite so lucky.

"He stunk, it was gross. I was just glad when he decided to turn me around. At least then I could bury my head in the pillow and not have to smell him. Of course then all I had to worry about was that big thing he was jamming me with," she replied as she turned her music on to drown out their conversation from any prying ears. Her sister Katy was home, but she was downstairs in the kitchen making something to eat.

"Really, he was big?" Olivia asked suddenly interested. Any guys with big dicks were always worth knowing.

"Yeah, not long, but really thick. I think he was trying to punch my guts out with it," she said as she flopped down on the bed next to her friend.

"But was it fun?"

"No. How about yours?"

"Oh yeah, I'd do him again in a second. He was really attentive, even put my clit bar back in for me, and then ate me out too. It was fun."

"Glad you enjoyed it, for me it was just another one that didn't give me any choice," Stacy said sadly.

"Stace, I've been thinking, maybe we ought to give this whole thing a break."

"I've been saying that since the start of this whole... , whatever you want to call it... , quest of yours. So if you're looking for my approval, you've got it," Stacy said as she sat there twirling a strand of her dark brown hair.

Olivia looked at her friend, she was wearing the same kind of tank top she had on, and a pair of jean shorts. She looked like any other twelve year old kid, not an accomplished sexual beast. Her pouty lips had seen more cock than even her own experienced mouth had. Although Olivia had definitely eaten way more cum than Stacy had, she even had video proof of it. "I know you really don't care for it all, but I still do, and with everything that's gone on lately, I think it would be safer if we took a break for a while."

"If it wasn't for Carl, I never would have done any of this to begin with, so I'm fine with that. In fact, consider this my resignation from Carl's service. I don't care what he tries to do, I'm not doing this anymore. In fact, I'm done with sex, period."

"But Stace, what about last weekend, at Emily's place? You were the one who went willingly up to her dad's room and had sex with him. You said it was awesome, or am I imagining all that?"

"Fuck you," Stacy replied with a touch of anger.

"What the hell was that for?" Olivia answered, "and what are you mad at me for?"

"For getting me into all this in the first place," she said on the verge of tears.

"I don't get you, one minute you're loving it all, and the next you're hating it, and hating me for the fact that I love it too. I'm your best friend Stace and I thought I understood you, but when it comes to sex, you're very confusing."

Tears started down Stacy's cheeks and she brought her hands up to cover her face while she sobbed gently.

Olivia sat there next to her friend and put her arms around her and let her cry out her pent up emotions. "It's ok Stace, just let it out. We can fix it you know. Whatever it is you want to do, or not do, we can make it right. It's your choice you know."

Stacy wiped away her tears with the back of her hand and just let her best friend hold her. The past three weeks of emotional stress poured out of her all at once. "I'm sorry Liv, I'm just not strong enough to be able to handle this," she cried in her friend's arms.

"I know Stace," Olivia soothed, "I know. I understand, you don't have to do anything anymore. I'll talk with Carl and make sure he never pushes you again. And I'm sorry that I got you into this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.