I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens - Cover

I Dream of Tweenie - The Queen of the Sluts Awakens

Copyright© 2011 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A continuation of sorts from the story "Olivia", our heroine wakes from a coma after a serious car accident only to find that everything about her life has changed. One thing that hasn't changed is her hunger for sex, and she'll do anything she can to achieve it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Prostitution  

Olivia was right, the pain coming from her pussy and asshole made yesterday's pain seem like nothing. Hobbling down the hallway, she headed into the kitchen in just her nightie, no underwear of course, and grabbed for the bottle of Tylenol they kept in the kitchen cupboard. Downing three of the tablets, Olivia pulled open the fridge looking for something to eat, hoping something appetizing would jump out at her. Not finding anything interesting, Olivia realized she hadn't eaten anything last night at all, other than about a dozen loads of sperm. I guess that cocaine kinda kills your appetite. I didn't even feel hungry at all last night. I guess I was a little too busy to think about eating!

Passing her mother's room with the door ajar, Olivia saw her mom sleeping peacefully and felt a pang of guilt. There's no way her mother would be sleeping at all these days if she knew what her daughter had been up to she thought. Closing her door, Olivia set about to do what she'd planned for the day, check out her path of destruction from yesterday.

Flipping her phone on, Olivia pressed the button for her photos page and saw the thumbnails come up, and there was a shitload of them. Going back to the ones she took herself in the back of the van behind the restaurant, Olivia tapped the one of Stacy sitting there holding the two dicks and watched as it blew up to fill her screen. Stacy looked happy sitting there. It was amazing considering the outburst she'd had at Carl's place, and just one day later she'd be sitting there after fucking two complete strangers, getting her picture taken holding their cocks. And that was just the start!

The next shots were ones Carl must have taken from the motel, and they were of not only her and her guys, but Stacy too. He'd recorded all the guys she'd fucked too! And there was video to go with it.

For the next twenty minutes, Olivia carefully went through the pictures, and quietly watched the videos. The quality of the videos wasn't that great, but it seemed it had more to do with the cameraman than the camera itself. It seemed Carl was trying to be as discrete as possible which meant his efforts behind the camera were spotty at best. But there was a pretty accurate record there of all the guys the two of them had been with.

It was interesting seeing the faces, so many of them she recognized from the emails, and many of them she didn't. I wonder of some of these guys are friends, or maybe just stragglers in from the street? It didn't matter anyway, what was done was done, she had the sore body to prove it.

Getting up off her bed, Olivia grabbed the cord from out of her desk drawer and plugged her phone into her computer. Waiting for iTunes to start up, Olivia remembered her pill and decided now was as good a time as any to stash her cash from last night and get her birth control pill out.

Quietly removing the bottom drawer of her dresser, Olivia reached into the small recess below the drawer and pulled out the small paper bag in which she kept her money, it was much thinner since she and Stacy had gone shopping. Well that was about to change. Hurrying over to her purse, Olivia pulled out the wad of bills and returned to her dresser. With the new stash of bills inside the paper bag, Olivia replaced it in her dresser bottom and grabbed her pill for the day. Five pills gone and sixteen to go. How many more guys will I have had by the time this pack is finished?

The only other contents in the drawer bottom were the unused condoms Carl had given her on her first trip to the motel. I wonder if I should start using those, just to be on the safe side? The Queen screamed NO, and offered her best advice: a good slut takes her man's cum without any regard for the consequences. That's what modern medicine is for!

Olivia knew rationalizing any need for condoms was a waste of her time. When it came down to it, her inner slut would over-rule her conscience and she would go for the feeling of skin on skin every time. Plus she loved the feel of a cock spurting inside her pussy and the thought of it going into a latex sheath just seemed wrong.

Putting the drawer back into place, Olivia grabbed her pill and headed back down the hallway towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. She didn't feel like dry swallowing it today.

Grabbing a bowl of her favorite cereal, Olivia tip-toed back down the hallway, happy to see her mother hadn't stirred since her last trip by her room.

Sitting down gingerly at her computer, Olivia felt her loins scream out in pain as her full weight came to rest on her overused genitals. It was something the Queen of the Sluts would have to get used to. Her dream-world pussy that could take on dozens of guys a night without consequence was a total fallacy in the real world. The painful truth was, a girl couldn't do that without paying for it the next day. And she was paying for it now. Two straight days of taking on a steady stream of dicks had been foolish, but fun. Olivia grabbed for the jar of cream Dr Sanders had given to her and hiked up her nightgown. Between the Tylenol and the cream, she hoped it would get her through the day. Slathering a generous layer of cream onto her tender tissues, Olivia crossed her fingers and hoped it would work a minor miracle.

Getting back to her computer, she opened up her Word program and selected her sex log from the recent items list. A very dangerous thing to leave so readily accessible if anyone ever went snooping and stumbled upon her recent documents list. I'll clear that later.

The new entry she typed in under Day 5 read:

What a day. It started out lousy with a sore pussy leftover from Day 4, thanks to all the guys from Sam's construction site. But what I did yesterday made Day 4 look like a walk in the park! Here's what happened.

The lousy continued when I was forced to eat Carl's ex's pussy in her restaurant's bathroom. I still have the lump on the back of my head to prove it! After that disgusting experience, it got much better quickly. Stacy joined my ranks and was there when the two of us fucked these three guys Dale, Brad and Stu in the back of Carl's ex's van behind her restaurant. It was awesome, although it was a bit hot in that van. I got double fucked for the first time, one in the front, one in my ass. I'm still not comfortable even writing the "c" word let alone saying it, although I love it when I get fucked in the ... cunt. There I wrote it.

Anway, after that we went to see Eddy again and he ate cream pies out of my ... cunt, and ass all afternoon. I started out with the guy in the next room, his name was Tony. After that it was just a line of guys all day long. I probably should have introduced myself and gotten some of their names, but I was feeling pretty high. Carl gave me ecstasy again, and then gave me a bag of cocaine. I was stoned on cocaine all day long. I didn't know that's what it was until later though, but by then I just wanted more. High sex is the best, not that sex without isn't good, but sex on drugs is amazing!

Back to the log. I'm only counting new cocks that I fuck in my cunt or my ass, so I have to rule out the five guys I gave blow jobs to yesterday, and of course I'm not counting Betty on any list. I fucked twenty-six guys at the motel yesterday over the course of almost seven hours. Not bad I guess. That made my daily total twenty-nine guys not including the "just" blowjob guys. Hey! I should start a blow job only list! Let me see, five yesterday, six from the day before ... I guess that's it, so eleven guys I've just given blow jobs to. Holy shit! I forgot I blew Aaron that first night at the hotel! That makes twelve bj's then!

Yeah, I'm definitely going to keep both lists going. Okay, there probably won't be an entry for Day 6 seeing as how sore I am today. I'll likely take today off and see how I feel tomorrow. Oh shit! I forgot to mention, Stacy fucked this guy Henry who has this ginormous cock! It's got to be as big as Sam's or Charles' dick. I have got to give him a try soon! He said he wanted Stacy and me together, but I hafta confess, I want him to myself for my first time with him. Maybe after that I'll share him with Stacy. Ok, that's it for now! See ya!


Olivia closed down the Word program and decided just for fun, to see what email responses she'd received to her invite yesterday. Obviously plenty of guys had shown up, but what responses they had left for her had her curiosity piqued. Starting that up she saw a shit-load of responses, there were a pile of questions regarding the sincerity of her offer, a number of thank-you's from those brave enough to take her up on her offer, a number of guys looking for private second meetings, and a number of out-of-office replies to finish off the list.

Sending a general email out to all of them, Olivia said:

Thank you to everyone who was able to make it out yesterday. Hopefully you had a fun time, I know I did. For those who couldn't make it, maybe we can schedule something some other time. For those looking for a rematch, I'll email you back privately and we can set up a time. Now for the bad news, yesterday was complimentary. Any future dates will be for a price. The rates are negotiable depending on what you want. Thanks again. Oh, one last thing, for those who were with my friend, let me know what you think of her (or me for that matter!) and if you want another encounter with my friend the brunette, let me know and I'll see if it can be arranged.

Thanks,

Candy

Olivia clicked the send button and then shut down her web browser. That was enough for today. Her body needed time to heal and the more she dwelled on her feats from yesterday, the more the sex would stay on her mind and like always, the more she thought about it, the more she'd feel compelled to do it all over again. And with the condition her body was in, that just couldn't happen today.

Needing a distraction from the constant aching between her legs, Olivia curled up on her bed with a book she'd read three times already and started it all over again. It was something to keep her mind on-task and away from thoughts of sex, although how could the Queen ever stop that?

Her mother Lauren got up around eight-thirty and wasn't taking no for an answer today. She hadn't hardly seen her daughter since she'd gone back into work and she was still worried about the long term effects of the coma Olivia had been under.

Lauren dragged her daughter out with her, and even though Olivia's body protested at every opportunity, it ended up being the youngster's most normal day since she'd come home from the hospital. Lauren dragged her sore (and sorry) ass around from store to store, doing girl stuff like shopping and getting their nails done. It was a nice change for the young sex fiend.

The constant email and text alerts buzzing from her phone made Olivia feel extremely self-conscious and knew it was only going to be a matter of time before her mother got suspicious. Turning her phone off while she and her mother walked around the mall seemed like the only prudent thing to do. She could check the messages later, and anyone who mattered in her new world of sex, anyone who'd witnessed yesterday's exploits, knew she was out of action for the day. So both Carl and Stacy would know today was not a good for trying to reach her. Although Stacy's current mental state was a cause for concern. What would she be like today? The ride home in Carl's car had been very quiet between the two of them, although exhaustion explained that away easily. Still, her best friend had been opened up to a world that would shock even a full grown woman if thrown in as abruptly as Stacy had been.

Stacy was on Olivia's mind for the rest of their mother-daughter bonding session.

"Something on your mind kiddo?" Lauren asked as the two headed across the parking lot towards their car. It was after one o'clock and Lauren needed to get heading into work very soon and didn't like the thought of something troubling her daughter as she prepared to walk out the door for another night away from home.

"No, I'm good mom, just tired is all. I'm not used to this much activity so soon. I should get out and exercise more. A little shopping trip like this shouldn't have wiped me out this much. When we get home, I'm just going to chill in front of the TV and relax," Olivia replied as she arrived at the passenger side door of her mother's Honda Accord.

Unlocking the doors, Lauren continued, "That's a great idea honey, do you want me to have Mr. Johnson check in on you later? I think he's home, or maybe Steve can if he's around. I mean I didn't realize you still didn't have all your strength back yet. You hadn't mentioned anything about it so I thought you were back up and running like a top."

"I usually am mom. Maybe I just over-did it a little today. I'm good though, no need to worry mom. I'd tell you if something was wrong. I can call up the girls and see if they want to stop by and keep me company if you're worried." Olivia realized the Tylenol had completely worn off as her bottom pressed down onto the seat. She wasn't sure which was more sore, her pussy, or her tender asshole. She hadn't dared try to shit this morning, and knew that would be an adventure when the time came. It's hard to believe I can actually be this sore still!

Pulling the seatbelt across her lap, Olivia reflected back on every instance she pulled a seat belt on in the past week. Only every time prior to today, she'd been buckling up in Carl's car and she'd been either on the way to get fucked, or just had been fucked. She'd been a very active and busy girl, and had Carl to thank for all of it.

The ride home was just as uneventful as the rest of the Olivia's evening. After her mother left for work, Olivia spent the afternoon hanging out and relaxing, making a nice dinner for herself, watching a movie, then taking a late night dip in the pool under the stars. The heater was set to a balmy eighty-four degrees and warm water vapor rose steadily as the night air cooled down.

Olivia lazily swam around the deep end of the pool, feeling the warm water pass over her tired muscles. It was great therapy for her recovering body. The ache she'd been feeling between her legs all day had receded considerably and thoughts of what she would do with her fully healed body started to permeate her brain again. It was easy to put sex out of her head when she was suffering the after-effects of one of her marathon fuck sessions. But as soon as her body was back to normal, she knew her desires would burn hot again. Tomorrow was her mother's day off and there wasn't much of a chance she'd be able to spend another night out whoring. By the time Sunday rolled around, Olivia knew she'd be a horny basket case ready to do anything her body willed her to do.

Toweling off, Olivia went inside and went to her room to retrieve her phone. She hadn't talked with Stacy all day and figured her best friend would have spent the whole day recovering like she had done. Stripping her wet bathing suit off, Olivia hung up the garment on the back of her door and walked over to where she'd dumped her purse the night before. Digging through the abyss the young tween called her purse, Olivia found Henry's phone number sitting atop of her cell phone. God I can't wait to take on that man ... well maybe not right now but maybe tomorrow she thought as she gingerly touched the outside of her pussy. It was still a little tender, but for the most part it felt much better. Still, I should give it another day to heal before even thinking about taking on a big monster like his.

Picking up her phone, Olivia saw she had a bunch of little red numbers showing over her phone, text, and e-mail icons. She was a popular girl now and it showed with all the waiting messages. Saving the e-mails for last, Olivia flipped through her texts, there were a few from Stacy, one from Carl, and even one from Justin! Holy shit, I can't believe he'd risk texting me after his girlfriend flipped on him last time.

"Hi Olivia, I'm in town tonight. I was wondering if you had any plans? Justin"

Oh man, what a time to have a busted pussy. It was almost nine o'clock and Olivia wondered if she had time to arrange a ride with Carl to get to his motel and back, even if her body did want to cooperate with her.

While she contemplated the possible hook-up with Justin, Olivia noticed a text from Stacy that caught her attention.

"Going over to Carl's. Stacy"

What the hell is she doing that for? I would have thought going over to his place would be the last thing she'd want to do today. Dialing her best friend's number, Olivia waited as her phone rang and rang. On the fifth ring, Olivia heard a familiar voice on the end of the line.

"Hey doll-face, I wondered when I'd be hearing from you."

It was Carl, and he was answering Stacy's phone for her.

"Hi Carl, what's up? Where's Stacy?"

"Oh, she's a little occupied at the moment, he, he."

"What do you mean by occupied Carl? And why is she over at your place?"

"I picked her up, pretty simple really. I called her and said I was coming to get her and for her to be ready, and like a good girl she was ready and waiting for me when I got there."

"But why? And what is she doing over there?"

"Taking dick-tation, ha, ha!"

"Carl, would you answer the question please?"

"Me and the guys were sitting around here watching the ball game and I was telling them about what you two broads did last night and they wanted to see you two in action. You didn't answer your phone and when I drove by, your mom's car wasn't there, so we settled for just your friend only."

"You drove by my house in broad daylight? Are you crazy? Wait, don't answer that." Hesitating for only a brief second, Olivia continued on, "Carl, you have to let Stacy alone! If she's half as sore as I am ... or was actually, well... , she shouldn't be messing around with you guys. She should be sitting at home resting."

"Don't worry, nobody's fucked her, at least not yet anyway. She's just been practicing her oral skills for the last couple hours."

"Couple of hours? How many guys do you have over there?" Olivia asked, now a little worried about her friend and what she might have been put through.

"There's just a couple of us, five total, not many. You see, it looked to me last night like your friend here needed some practice sucking dick, and my guys volunteered to let her practice on them."

Olivia could hear the guys laughing in the background at Carl's joke. Poor Stacy, she's not ready for this. What was I thinking getting her involved in this? I'm the one who wants to be the slut, not her. "Carl, I really think you need to take her home right now. Stacy isn't like me, she doesn't want to be a slut like me. I really think you should take her home."

"Hey kid, I don't think you know your best friend as well as you think you do. We might have pushed her into sucking each of us off the first time around, but that hasn't stopped her from keeping it going for the last few hours. I'm surprised she can still feel her lips. I finally had to push her off my dick when she tried to get me to cum a third time. The little scamp sure has come a long way since yesterday. I think she's sucked down at least a dozen cum shots by now. You should come over and watch her work."

"I can't, my mom will be home in two hours and besides, I need the rest. I'm going to bed soon, I'm beat. But you're sure Stacy is ok? I mean, you are going to make sure you get her home in good shape right?" Olivia had crawled under the covers naked, feeling a chill from her swim and an urge to get warm, but not necessarily feeling the urge to put any clothes on just yet, especially not after hearing about Stacy sucking cocks all afternoon long. Damn it, I made it through the whole day without feeling the urge to fuck and now these two have me getting all horned up again!

"That's up to her. She seems pretty happy right now sucking on Sam's cock with Nick rubbing her pussy."

"What? Sam AND Nick are over there?" Olivia asked, her hand going between her legs.

"Yep. What's the matter doll, feeling a bit jealous are you?"

"I don't think jealous is the right way to describe it, more like horny, and getting more so by the second!" she said as she felt the familiar rush of hormones start to flow. Her fingers strumming over her sex as her imagination painted the picture Carl was watching.

Playing it up, Carl knew he was going to drive the young girl crazy enough to change her mind. "Yeah, Stacy's already sucked Nick off four times. The horny little bastard just keeps going and going, like the Energizer bunny. Hey Stacy, do you want Nick to stick his hard cock into your pussy? You look pretty wet from here and Nick's cock looks ready to go again. It looks like she's nodding Liv, although with Sam's huge dick in her mouth, it's hard to tell."

"Bastard, you're killing me. You know that right?" Olivia responded as her imagination created the scene Carl was describing in absolute clarity.

"Well, that could be you if you want me to come and get you."

She could hear the amusement in his answer. He knew he was driving her crazy and he was loving every second of it. "I can't, I don't have time Carl. You know what time my mother gets home. By the time you got here and got me back to your house and then back here again, I'd only have maybe half an hour or so over there. That wouldn't be nearly enough time for me to satisfy how horny you're getting me!"

"Poor baby. I bet you wish you had a dick nearby to quell those urges huh?"

"Fuck yeah I do," she said, still thinking about if there was any way she could hook-up with Justin. Fuck yeah is right. The things that guy did to my body, mmmm yes...

"Oh, hold on, Nick just slid his cock into your friend and she's moaning like you wouldn't believe. Here let me hold the phone closer so you can hear her."

Olivia could hear Carl's muffled grunt as she pictured him getting his fat ass up off the couch. A couple of seconds later she could hear a similar muffled grunt, only this one was distinctively female and Olivia recognized it as her best friend's voice, and it was muffled on account of Sam's gorgeous cock that must still be stuffed in Stacy's mouth she reasoned. Fucking bastard really is killing me Olivia thought as she intensified the effort on her clit, her other hand running up and down her rapidly moistening pussy lips.

She was glad to discover very little discomfort from the attention but at the same time wishing she could have found that out using a set of male hands instead of her own.

"Still there doll? Or are you a little busy over there right now?"

"Maybe I am," Olivia whispered into the phone. Her attention was diverted from the electronic device cradled against her cheek as her body ramped up for sex. The Queen was screaming for cock, but she wouldn't get any tonight, she'd have to settle for self pleasure alone, unless Olivia could figure something out fast, the clock was running.

"Yeah, you definitely need a source of cock closer to home. I was thinking about that today actually. I was putting a list together of all the things you need to accomplish, based on some of the things you said you wanted to do last night. I added a few things to the list that I thought you were missing. One of them was fucking your neighbors."

"What?" Olivia relied almost absently. Her attention to the phone had been waning as her orgasm started to build, but the last thing she'd heard had her back, focusing on Carl's voice more intently now.

"Yeah, you might need to buy their silence if they start noticing your comings and goings, so I decided you need to start fucking your immediate neighbors. That is unless there is an easier way for you to get in and out of your house without them seeing you?"

"But Carl, my one next-door neighbor is this really old man, I doubt if he could even get hard. The guy is practically in a wheel chair! Besides, there may be a way, but I don't know if I could do it."

"I didn't hear you complaining about the other neighbors. Does that mean you wouldn't mind fucking them? And what way are you talking about?"

"Yes, and yes. They're a father and son, no wife or sisters to worry about and in my dream I had sex with both of them constantly so I guess I could, but I really wanted to keep this ... lifestyle as far from my regular daily life as possible."

"That's not what you said last night. You said you wanted to be the biggest slut in the world and you wanted everyone to know it. You said you wanted guys lining up to fuck you day and night and you wanted there to be no mistake of who and what you were. You said you wanted to fuck every dick you could lay your hands on, and as far as I can tell, that would include your neighbors, no matter how old they are. In fact, that just gave me an idea, a new thing to add to your list, and I want you to start tonight. You need to fuck a cock from every age there's a number for, from the youngest to the oldest, and in no particular order. If it can get hard, you have to find one to fuck. The ones on either end of the spectrum might be the hardest to get crossed off, but I have faith you'll figure out how to do it without getting caught. Didn't you say your mom worked at an old folks home?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect, there's your supply of old men there! That'll help you get those ones taken care of."

"I can't go around fucking the residents at my mom's work! Are you crazy!"

"Fuck em, suck em, I don't care which, just know that you need to start recording ages. I don't want you to stop until you have every age you can lay your hands on. I'm sure we can help you out there. I'm fifty-four, Sam is ... he just said twenty-five. Rick ... you remember Rick from a few nights ago, he's ... oh bummer, he's the same age as me, sorry about that. But anyway, you get the idea. I figure you should be able to ring up about a sixty to seventy year range. How does that sound?"

Olivia felt the Queen taking over as her thoughts permeated on the tasks Carl had lain out for her. The potential to add fucking her neighbors Steve and Reed to her list of guys was getting her excited, and it would certainly help her out greatly on nights like this when she was feeling horny. Fucking such a diverse age range would pose some problems, but at the same time would be a really fun challenge. "You're on, but I don't think fucking any of my mom's residents is a good idea. I'm sure we can figure something else out though."

"Fine, but at least one on your list has to be from your mom's work, just to give it a little excitement. Oh, and there's more, you'll love this one."

"What? And although it sounds like dangerous fun, I'm not agreeing just yet to fucking anybody from my mom's work, but I'll consider it. Remember, we're trying our best to keep this from her, ok? I like a challenge as much as any girl, but within reason. If it seems do-able, I'll let you know. Oh, and the part about coming and going, there's a park behind my house, so if I could somehow manage to get over the fence, I could come and go that way. But it's a pretty tall fence; I've never been able to climb it before. Well, I was a kid the last time I tried, but I couldn't get over it without help."

"Well go and try tonight. It'll be part of your assignment for tonight."

"What assignment? What are you talking about?"

"Well since you aren't coming over, and based on the sound of your breathing, I think you need to get fucked tonight, so I'm giving you an assignment."

"What kind of assignment?"

"You have to go find a dick to fuck, and with a park behind your house, I figure that'll be easy."

"What does the park have to do with it?"

"Well, you keep saying you want to fuck animals, so go find a dog to fuck and take your phone with you. I want to see pictures. I want an emailed picture of you getting fucked by a dog tonight, and I want it by eleven o'clock or else I'm sending the boys over to your house to fuck you."

"How is that a threat? I think I'd much rather have that anyway."

"Yeah, not much of a threat is it? What if they left you tied to the bedposts of your mother's bed?"

"I think they'd be in more shit than me."

"Yeah, right again. Sorry, I'm a little high. I'm good at coming up with ideas for you for sex, not so good at blackmail ideas."

"Don't worry Carl, you don't need to threaten me to get me to do sex stuff. Just give me the challenge and I'll do it, especially when I'm horny. I'll do anything when I'm that way, like now."

"Good, then get out there and find a doggy to fuck, and remember I want pictures! Oh, it looks like Nick just blew another load, only this one was in your friend's cunt instead of her mouth. I think I might get me a little piece of that furry pussy now, see ya! Remember, eleven o'clock! I want pictures!"

Olivia heard the electronic sound of him hanging up Stacy's phone. Wow, he really wants me to do that tonight? I guess I had it coming, I've mentioned it enough times now. Strange, the one thing that I was really repulsed by in my dreams, I now have to do it in real life! It's my fault for saying it out loud in front of Carl, now he's going to make me do it. Not that my hands are tied or anything, but I guess if it's something that's been weighing on my mind, maybe it's something I want to experience. I mean if Stacy, her sister, and her mom are into it, it can't be bad.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.