Ralph's Obsessions - Cover

Ralph's Obsessions

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a Widower sharing his home with his adult daughter. He longs for his sex life he once had. He had two obsessions, one was to have sex with his daughter. The fear of consequences helped to keep his hands off her other than hugs. She agrees to help him with his frustrations to a limited degree. He visits an adult book store and has his second obsession with the girl behind the Glory Hole. A possible Romance? Has his lost love been found? Is this the girl of his dreams? Who is this girl?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest  

My name is Ralph. I have been widowed for about 3 years. My daughter, 18 year old Amanda still lived with me rather than pay for an apartment when we could share expenses. I paid the mortgage and she paid the electric and water bills. We both contributed to the groceries. We were very close and got along well so it worked for both of us. She works the evening shift at a factory on the south end of town. I am the manager of an Advertising Agency.

I really missed my wife but I was now beginning to miss sex more. I had jerked off in the bathroom, in the shower, in my bed, and sometimes at night in the living room when my daughter is not around and I am watching a racy video. There is a Blockbuster rental store just two blocks from my house so it is convenient to rent videos.

In the evenings after dinner we would sit together on the couch and watch TV. We had no problem being comfortable. I wore my boxer underwear and she wore a long tee shirt without any bra or panties. We would hold and hug one another but nothing more than that happened.

Amanda reminded me of my wife and sitting close to her I would get a hard on. I always tried to hide it but not always successful and she would notice it. I knew that incest was illegal. Although I would give most anything to make love to her I knew I could not.


After a few months of watching dumb movies that no longer stimulated me I checked the phone book for an adult book store. There were two of them. One was a half mile from my house and the other one was on the other side of town. I decided to visit the one on the other side of town and thus be less likely that I would run into anyone I knew.

I arrived and milled around checking out the place. It was not like the cruddy ones I had heard about. The floor was clean, walls painted and the decor suited what the store was about. One wall consisted of books and magazines. Another had rows and rows of sex toys with items to jack off with such as pocket pussies, suction tubes, butt plugs and items with a pussy and an asshole in them. The third wall had videotapes to rent. The fourth wall was in front where the cashier sat behind a counter.

I chatted with the clerk telling him it was my first time in an adult book store so I was just getting used to the place. He was nice enough to explain their setup.

The store had 20 booths for men to view porn videos. A few of the booths had glory holes carved in the walls.

I asked what glory holes were. He explained We were holes in the walls so guys could stick their cocks through them and get or give a blow job.

The last booth at the end had a small hole. It went into a room rather than another booth. The hole was just barely big enough for a cock to get through it. The booth and the room were both totally dark so you could not see who was on either side. The board was very thin so that one could get most of their cock and balls inside the hole for maximum enjoyment.

A girl whose name is Sue-Kee occupied the room. Well it was obvious what her name meant.

He said she was so famous that we put a plaque with her name over the door of the last booth. She gave fabulous blow jobs, so good in fact that the owner put a lock on the booth as she would be a money maker. He charges $20 to unlock the door. Men were willing to pay that price to get one of her fabulous blow jobs.

I said I was horny but didn't think I was horny enough to pay $20 for a blow job no matter how good it might be.

He laughed and said if you get horny enough you'll go for it.

I decided to view a couple of videos in the booths. I got a roll of tokens from the clerk. I then went in a booth. There was just a tiny light, just enough for me to see the controls of the videos. There was a slot for the tokens and a series of push buttons to select the video I wanted. We had almost every kind of perversion videos except there was no kiddy porn. I was glad of that. The owner was making great money so why throw it all down the toilet with kid porn and spend time in prison.

I watched a couple of videos and got very horny. I pulled out my cock and jacked off. There was a paper towel dispenser there so I grabbed a couple and shot my load into the towels. I watched a few more videos and got hard again. I jacked off a second time again spewing my load into the paper towels.

I had enough so I threw the towels in the trash can and went home. Lying in bed I thought mostly about the toys at the book store. I thought that maybe I might buy one of the fake pussies just to give me something besides my hand to fuck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.