The Westhampton Women's Circle - Cover

The Westhampton Women's Circle

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 7: Chez Sir Geoffery

Liz & Ben

Liz had to tell Ben about her adventure with Julia, although she left out some of the details, particularly about the delightful sensation of the rope across her crotch and the unexpected way in which she had found it exciting as well as very frightening. Naturally he was horrified, probably even more horrified than Liz was herself. After all, she had had the opportunity to get used to the sensations of being bound and gagged, even if it was in more friendly circumstances.

Ben was so concerned about his wife's experiences that he was very worried when Liz announced that she would be going out the following evening.

"Look, love," he said with sympathy, "I know that you'll get a lot of support from your new friends but no one will mind if you miss a meeting. What's so special about tonight's anyway?"

"Oh," said Liz, elusively, "it's a follow up to our guest speaker, from last week. He's showing us some more about his business. It would be rude if we don't have as good an audience as we can, wouldn't it?"

"Well," said Ben, giving way reluctantly. "As long as you feel OK. Perhaps it will take your mind off that terrible business at the diner."

That's not very likely, Liz thought to herself as she got the car out of the garage and headed off for the eastern side of town where Sir Geoffery had what he called, his studio. But even though that was the case there was no way she was going to pass up the opportunity presenting itself.

Sir Geoffery's Welcome

For the visit to Sir Geoffery's studio had decided that the best look was black. A roll neck sweater, tight trousers, a and a broad leather belt cinching in her waist were teamed with her favorite short pixie boots with their spiky heels and pointed toes. She'd looked in the mirror before she left and thought that the outfit struck just the right tone...

Sir Geoffery's studio was in an old clapperboard house in a neighborhood that had seen better days. The houses may not have been as elegant as those in other parts of town but they housed an amiable group of residents who did what they could to keep their properties well maintained.

Liz parked up outside and, seeing that the glow of lights inside seemed to indicate that her friends were already there, headed for the wicket gate that lead to the side of the house. Sir Geoffery himself welcomed Liz at the door. "Come in," he said, "your friends were just telling me of your terrible experience."

Liz smiled. "Yes," she said. "It was frightening but I'm OK, really."

Sir Geoffery showed the way into the house. Hannah and Julia were all ready there. They had come to the same conclusion about the venue's dress code, Liz noted; Hannah in a black pants suit with a well cut jacket over a silk camisole and Julia in something altogether more flirty; a short, high necked dress with sheer black tights that disappeared into stiletto heeled patent court shoes.

"Well welcome ladies," Sir Geoffery said. "I understand that it's just yourselves, this evening."

Liz was puzzled. She had been expecting most of the others to be there too.

"Now, before we go on to look at the studio itself, I'd like to say a few words that that I say to all my guests here. Bondage is about many different things to different people. For some it is a simple question of the sensations of the ropes or the straps. It may be a matter of the aesthetics of the bound body. For others it is part of something broader, bound together – if you'll pardon the expression – with questions of dominance and submission, or humiliation or punishment. Whichever it is for each of you, please make sure that you understand the desires of the others."

The three women nodded in agreement. Sir Geoffery smiled.

"Well," he said. "Let's have a look at the studio."

Into the Studio

"Let me explain about the studio," Sir Geoffery began. "I started it as a display space for some of the bigger toys that my suppliers offer but then I found people were asking to rent it out so I decided to set it up as a sort of play space that couples or groups could use for their own fun or experimentation as well. It's very much a community resource though, I don't host events or sessions and I don't participate in other people's." Liz felt a bit disappointed, she could imagine that a session with Sir Geoffery might be considerable fun. "It's up to whoever wants to use the space to come up with their own scenarios and so on. I am always interested in the equipment side of course so I like to hear people's views on new devices but what they do with them, as long as they play safe, is up to them."

The room was quite brightly lit. That made sense, Liz thought, you want to be able to see what you are doing. There was plenty of conventional bondage equipment ranged on racks around the wall, all carefully organized into category, color and size. Straps, lengths of rope, chain, gags, hoods and other restraints lined one wall while on the other a selection of whips, floggers, crops, canes and paddles was arranged just as neatly. Sir Geoffery saw Liz's gaze follow the lines of equipment, impressed. "I guess I'm a bit OCD about it," he said, "but I justify it by saying you have to be able to find what you need when you want it."

"I bet you have your CD's alphabetized too," Liz laughed.

"Oh yes," Sir Geoffery smiled. "I'm a stickler."

Liz felt a fluttering in her stomach. Something about the way that Sir Geoffery said that simple phrase stimulated a whole series of fantasies in which she submitted to his direction and suffered the consequences of the slightest failure to perform exactly as she was directed.

"Now, ladies, if you will excuse me, I will leave you to amuse yourselves." He paused at the door. "I suppose I don't need to remind you that you should have a safety word? If you need me I'll be upstairs."

It wasn't what Liz had expected. She had thought she Liz turned to Hannah. Julia was off examining the toys around the room. "What is this, Hannah? How come the others aren't here? This is a fabulous playroom but what's going on?"

"I thought we all needed to get together. Especially after your ordeal. Where better than here?" Hannah's approach was blunt.

"I think I owe you two an apology." Julia looked embarrassed. "I suppose I was being jealous. About you, Liz, joining in."

"And maybe I was a bit too quick to leap in as well. That was what I was wanting to say over at the Diner." Liz was keen to keep the placatory tone going.

"Before we were so rudely interrupted." Julia laughed.

"Frightfully bad form, darling!" Hannnah's plummy response had the other two laughing. They all knew that events in the diner could have turned out far worse.

"Well, we needn't worry about interruptions here," Liz was determined not to let the opportunity to use Sir Geoffery's equipment go to waste. "How are we going to organize this?"

Julia picked up a set of leather cuffs. "I'd really like to try these and I think Hannah should to, so why don't you pick some stuff Liz and do your worst on us?"

Liz looked a little disappointed for a moment. "Well," she said. "I want to feel what some of this stuff is like too. But maybe I can put something on myself when I've made you helpless. What did Sir Geoffery mean about 'safe word'?"

"It's something you say to stop the scene; if something's gone wrong and you really aren't having fun anymore. Something nonsense. Julia's is 'polyanna'. She says that and everything stops."

Julia blushed. She hated the word and hated the fact that she'd had to use it several times with Hannah.

"That's not going to work if I use one of these on you," Liz held up two of the largest rubber ball gags from the rack on the wall.

"No, you're right. If you're gagged you need something you can do without speaking,"

"Nod your head vigorously. That'll make it clear. Right come on you two hand, behind you!"

"And this is the girl that said 'being tied of course' when I asked her which way she wanted to play!" Hannah smiled as Liz fastened the leather cuffs around her wrists.

"How about the bondage chair?" Julia suggested, pointing to a heavy oak seat in one corner of the room.

Liz led her new victim across to it and sat her down. She found a high leather collar and fitted it around Hannah's neck. A clip on thick frame of the chair was positioned just right to fasten to a ring at the back of the collar. This leather straps around Hannah's waist and chest did more to hold her on the seat and more straps around her thighs and ankles stopped her wriggling her legs.

"Oh, that's very good," Hannah said. "I can barely move and whatever I do these straps push back at me. Mmm!"

"Can you still nod?"

"Sort of," Hannah replied with an experimental bob of her head. The neck collar stopped any real movement but it would be obvious if she was trying to nod.

"All right then," Liz said, happy that the safety signal would work. "It must be gag time."

"How about this?" Julia passed Liz a bright red rubber ball gag.

It was only as Liz went to push it into Hannah's mouth that she realized just how big it was. With her mouth wide open, Hannah could only just get the gag in and she was grunting with discomfort even before Liz had finished bucking the gag's strap behind her head. Liz caught sight of Julia's smirk of satisfaction and determined not to let her get away with humiliating Hannah unpunished.

"Well, how about you?" Liz turned her attention to Julia. "And how about this?" She picked up a long steel bar with cuffs fastened to either end. Suddenly Julia looked less keen than she had been but Liz didn't let that discourage her. She grabbed one of Julia's wrists and buckled the strap around it before pulling her other arm out so that she could do the same for the other wrist.

"Hey!" Julia exclaimed. "That's not comfortable!"

"No," Liz responded, "and neither will this be." It was the work of a moment for Liz to clip chains to either end of the rod that spread Julia's arms. Hauling on the other end of the chains, Liz grinned as Julia realized the chains ran up over a pulley in the playrooms ceiling. She soon found herself standing on tip-toe, her wrists held wide apart by the bar. "Just one more thing." Liz found another spreader bar and did for Julia's ankles what had already been done for her wrists, making balancing even harder for Julia as she swayed from side to side. "Since you think big gags are a good idea, let's try this." Liz reached across to the rack of silencers and picked out a ball gag every bit as large as the one that Julia had given her for Hannah.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.