The Westhampton Women's Circle - Cover

The Westhampton Women's Circle

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 4 : Girl's Night In

Party Plan

"So how did you get this idea?" Hannah was intrigued by Terry's suggestion. She, Terry and Liz had bumped into each other at the supermarket and Terry had told them of her idea for a group meeting as they were walking back to the car park.

"Well, I was thinking back to the first meeting Liz came to and how she said she felt it was just like a Tupperware party but a bit stranger. Then I thought well, maybe there's a party-plan for bondage toys."

"Surely there can't be!" Liz exclaimed. "I mean, I suppose there are places that sell those sorts of things but it's hardly the sort of thing you'd find on the shopping channels, is it?"

"Depends on your cable provider," Terry giggled. "You're right though, it's not that organized but I spoke to the owner of the shop where I've bought the odd thing and he'd be up to coming along to one of our meetings."

"He?" said Hannah with a concerned look on her face. "I'm not sure what the other girls will think about that."

"With seven of us and one of him, I think he'd be the one to be more worried," Terry said. "I'm sure they'll all think it's OK. He's a nice man and he knows what he's talking about. I've known him for years."

They got to their cars. Liz turned to Hannah and Terry and said, "Well, it sounds like fun to me. If you've known him for that long I'm sure it will be OK."

"Well!" exclaimed Hannah. "If the others feel like that I guess we'll go ahead. I'll call around and see what they say."

As Hannah was agreeing that she'd put Terry's idea to the others, Liz burst out laughing. She pointed across the car park to the people busily coming and going, pushing trolleys to their cars, helping kids from their car seats, staggering with bags and packages. "What on earth would they all say if they knew what we were talking about?" she grinned.

"Probably, 'Can we join in too?' if you're anything to go by." said Terry, wryly.

"Ouch," said Liz, with a smile, "I guess I asked for that." She pulled open the door of her own car. "Oh, my! I have to dash. Ben is home early tonight and I've done nothing about dinner yet. I hope this idea comes off."

The other two waved as she drove away.

Sir Geoffery's Arrival

Hannah found that all of the other group members thought that Terry's idea sounded like a good one and Terry had no difficulty in persuading her friend to come along.

Terry provided the venue. All the girls' husbands were off at a football game.

The group was assembled in Terry's living room, chatting together about almost anything except the anticipated events of the evening as they enjoyed their first glass of wine.

Terry called them to order. "Settle down, girls. It's time to start. We are very lucky to have our guest this evening. He has had many years of experience of bondage play and he is the proprietor of 'Shackles and Tackle', one of the most successful suppliers of bondage toys and equipment. He also owns and operates the well known BDSM play venue, 'The Cellar'. I'd like you all to welcome, Sir Geoffrey."

The girls clapped politely as a man came into the room with an almost embarrassed look on his face. Sir Geoffrey was thin, tall and wearing steel rimmed glasses with blued lenses. Liz guessed that he was in his mid-fifties, perhaps. His hair was grey but there was still plenty of it – he wore it long, pulled back into a pony tail. His skin had the tanned, weather beaten, look of someone that had spent much of their working life out-doors but the care with which he was dressed made him seem more like a banker than a ranch hand. He wore a well cut black suit over a white shirt buttoned to the collar and a black waistcoat with six silver and pearl buttons down the front. The faintly cowboy style of the waistcoat was echoed by the toes of his boots, black leather with silver trim, that Liz could see as he walked towards them.

"Thank you, ladies," Sir Geoffrey said, touching his finger to the brim of an unseen Stetson in acknowledgment of their welcome. Liz tried to place his accent. Somewhere in the west, she thought, Colorado perhaps, maybe Wyoming. Or perhaps she was being misled by his appearance. She could see him stepping out of a casino in Deadwood.

Terry showed him to a seat and offered him a drink. Sir Geoffrey took some sparkling water and toasted the assembled group. "It's very good to be here," he said. "I hope you'll find this interesting. I must confess I've not done anything like this before – you ladies are real pioneers, if you don't mind me saying." Liz found herself drifting off into fantasies of being dragged from a covered wagon by native American braves and tied to a totem pole while they danced around her. "Still, I've brought along some of the most popular items from our store together with some of the new things we're working on. You're welcome to try any of them and I'll certainly be happy to hear any of your comments."

Liz was mesmerized by the quiet, polite, tone of his voice. She felt he was staring straight at her, his eyes piercing behind the blued lenses of his spectacle.

"Now, Theresa here," Sir Geoffrey went on. Terry looked shocked, normally nobody called her by her proper name. "Theresa says that most of you have had some experience of bondage but that it has mainly involved rope or tape. I thought I'd bring along some of our other products to perhaps open up a few ideas. Is that OK?"

The girls, all of them with their attention fixed on their visitor, nodded enthusiastically. Sir Geoffery, smiled, got to his feet and stepped out into the corridor. He returned with a wheeled suit case, sat down again and unzipped the top. "I wonder if I could prevail on one of you ladies to assist me in this," he said, peering into the case. "To model some of these items for us."

"Go on, Terry," Laura called.

"No, not me, I've got to see to the drinks and things," Terry demurred. "How about you Julia?"

"Tell you what," said Julia, not actually refusing but not accepting either, "I think it should be our newest member. Come on Liz, why don't you help Sir Geoffery?"

Liz looked around at the others. She was nervous but they all seemed to think this was a good idea. In the end she thought, well, if that's my right of passage, so be it. "All right," she said getting to her feet. "I will. What do you want me to do?"

"Excellent," said Sir Geoffery, offering his hand as Liz came forward to a round of encouraging clapping and stood beside his chair. "Just stand there for a moment."

The First Presentation

"Well, where to start?" Sir Geoffery looked pensive for a moment. "If what you are looking for is to restrain your submissive then this is one of my favorites." He reached into the case and pulled out a collection of straps and buckles. He turned to Liz, "Now, if you could just turn around and put your arms behind you."

Liz felt a scary thrill run through as she did as Sir Geoffery asked. She looked out at the rest of the group as he started to fit the straps around her arms, drawing them firmly into place and buckling the fastenings. The sensation of being strapped into the harness was strange, as each strap was tightened in turn, she felt her arms locked together behind her, as though her arms and hands had been replaced by this rigid single limb, stiffly immobile behind her. The straps from the harness up and around her shoulders forced her to stand with her shoulders back. She felt uncomfortably aware of the fact that this was also throwing her chest forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.