Summer Training - Cover

Summer Training

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The second 'book' of Summer Project' as Jeffery continues to train Stephanie as well as confronting new challenges.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys  

The stop at the grocery store took a little longer than Jeff had expected, but they had Stephanie's prescription ready and most everything he needed for meals for the next couple of days. He enjoyed being away from the house, but he didn't want to leave his stepsister to her own devices for very long. Their current relationship was fragile and Jeffery didn't want to jeopardize it since it had taken quite a while to get it to that stage.

Jeffery smiled.

The look on her face this morning told it all. It was in her Pacific blue eyes and it was in her smile around her gag. It was in the way she moved against him while they made love. It was in the way she clamped her legs onto him and tried to hold him inside her as long as she could. She wanted to be his slave and not have to worry about what she was going to do. He would tell her and she would obey, willingly. And, that was precious indeed and he needed to make sure to protect it.

Jeffery turned the corner to their street and his entire soul felt as if it were dunked in ice water. There, parked in front of their home, was Kim's rusted-out wreck.

Without realizing it, Jeffery sped up and skidded into the driveway. Leaving the groceries, he clambered out of his Jeep and raced to the door. It was still locked and after fumbling a bit, he opened the door and rushed in.

Immediately he heard Stephanie crying. Her tear-drenched eyes looked up at him. She was curled up naked in the recliner, her hands and arms covered in scratches and Band-aids.

"Are you all right?" Jeff asked, rushing over to his sister, "What did she do to you? Where is Kim?"

Stephanie uncurled herself from the chair and grasped her stepbrother to her, hugging him and sobbing.

"It was awful," she finally said, not looking up at Jeffery.

A million thoughts rushed through Jeffery's mind as his stepsister clutched him, all of those thoughts not good.

"Where is she?" he asked again.

"Upstairs," Stephanie wept, "She made me do it."

"Oh God," Jeffery said under his breath as he extracted himself from his blonde stepsister. He pictured Kim's bloody corpse in the hallway. He pushed himself away and ran up the stairs two steps at a time.

Jeffery heard moaning and thrashing coming from his parent's bedroom. He abruptly stopped in the doorway. There was Kim struggling, gagged with a penis gag and in an hogtie. Her dark eyes widened as she lifted her head up and saw him. Her struggles became more violent.

"She was going to tell everyone," his sister said as she came up behind him, "I had no choice. She was being soooo evil!"

Relief swept through Jeffery as he looked down at the bound Hispanic girl. She wasn't dead. However, there was a whole pile of wrongness heaped at his front door that he had to figure out how to get dispose of.

"Kim," Jeffery said calmly, "You're not going anywhere, so stop trying to hurt yourself."

The dark-haired girl continued to buck, foaming curses around her black leather penis gag and narrowing her eyes in hatred. Inside, Jeffery was smiling. His sister had captured Kim and now he had to have her as part of his fantasy.

"What are you going to do?" Stephanie asked as she stood beside him, still very much naked but no longer trying to conceal herself from their captive.

"Let me think."

Stephanie went over to her parents' bed and sat down, never really looking at her struggling un-friend. She was keeping her head down, her tangle of blonde hair cascading down, covering her face.

Jeffery's mind raced. He had thought of many kidnapping scenarios involving getting Kim, but that was just erotic day-dreaming, something to masturbate to. Now, he had to come up with a practical solution and he had to do it fast.

"Stephanie," Jeffery calmly ordered, "Go over to your mother's closet and look through her collection of wigs. Find one that looks like Kim's hair."

Stephanie looked up at him questioningly.

"Do it now."

The firmness in Jeffery's voice galvanized her into action. Her brother would know how to fix this. She trusted him with all her soul. She dashed into their parents' walk-in closet and to her mother's side where there was a row of shelves holding blank mannequin heads coiffed with all sorts of blonde, brunette and red-headed wigs. The blonde girl picked out one that closely resembled Kim's hair and brought it out.

Jeffery had been busy as well, getting out coils of rope and some duct tape. Kim had pretty much stopped struggling and was looking at the rope, a terrified look crossing her face. A new look for her, Jeffery thought. No more Miss Bitchy Confidence. He looked up to see Stephanie holding up the wig she had chosen.

"Good," he said, "Put it on the bed. I am going to need your help getting her clothes off."

Kim began to throw herself at her bonds with renewed vigor. Jeffery forced her over onto her front and straddled her shoulders.

"Hold her legs!"

Like a good slave, Stephanie did as she was told, grabbing Kim's legs and pinning them. She watched as her brother tore some of the tape and began to wind it around one of Kim's hands. Kim tried to claw at him with her purple-polished nails but Jeff avoided them. Soon, both of Kim's hands were but balls of silver tape.

Jeff stepped over the struggling Hispanic girl and straddled her again, this time squatting over her cuffed hands. Kim mewled in pain as the metal cuffs dug into her back. As she rocked and screamed, Jeff pulled up the hem of her shirt until it was bunched around her upper chest. Without mercy, Jeff yanked her head back by her long hair, using his other hand to pull the shirt collar over her head. He let go of her hair and pulled the shirt back. Now, it was gathered up over the back of her neck and over her arms. He continued to pull it down over her arms until it was past her elbows.

"Hand me some rope."

Stephanie handed her stepbrother one of the coils of rope. He unwound it and began tying Kim's elbows together. He pulled them together until her elbows touched before cinching them tightly and tying the ends off.

Knowing what was coming next, Stephanie grabbed the keys to the handcuffs and gave them to Jeffery. He unlocked one of Kim's wrists as he hooked the opened handcuff to the cuffs locked around Kim's ankles, keeping her other hand pinned. With great difficulty, he pulled her free wrist out of her shirtsleeve.

"Hold her wrist!"

The blonde grabbed her ex-friend's free wrist as Jeffery unlocked the other. Kim was still fighting like a demon, but the two of them were holding her in check. A few moments later, Kim was topless and her wrists were tied tightly behind her back.

Getting Kim out of her pants was much easier. Though the Hispanic girl continued to try to fight, she was getting exhausted. Before Kim knew it, she was bound naked on the carpeted floor.

Ignoring his captive, Jeff gathered Kim's clothes and gave them to his sister.

"I want you to clean yourself up, slave, get dressed in her clothes and put Mom's wig on. I need to take care of our little intruder here. I'll make sure she doesn't get away while we're out. Can you do that, slave?"

Stephanie nodded and headed to her room to get a pair of panties before disappearing into their bathroom.

Watching Kim struggle on the floor, her dark skin glistening from her efforts, Jeffery felt himself harden with lust. He had left her elbows and wrists bound while he removed her handcuffs. He had also bound her knees and ankles, and then knotted her wrists and ankles together so that she was in an even more stringent hogtie.

Jeffery squatted down on his haunches and grabbed her. His touch must have felt like an electric shock for Kim tried to recoil away. But, he pushed her onto her side firmly and looked into her dark brown eyes.

"You shouldn't have come back," Jeffery darkly whispered.

Kim froze as she saw what Jeffery was holding: a slender pink vibrator. Pinning Kim face down, he forced Kim's ass upward enough to ease the humming vibrator in before giving her a solid swat on her ass.

Kim felt more struggled as she felt more rope being coiled around her. This time it was around her waist. After Jeffery cinched it tight, he ran the loose end between her legs and pulled it between her ass cheeks. He cruelly yanked the rope tight, making it seem that he was cutting into her sex. After tying it off, he gave Kim another spank before dropping her back on the floor.

His bound captive squealed as he lifted her by her bound arms and carried her like a suitcase into his parents' walk-in closet. The door to the "dungeon" was still unlocked and Jeffery made his way in and towards the cage.

Kim looked up and saw her destination. The steel and rubber caged loomed as menacingly as an open grave in her mind. She began to writhe and buck with renewed energy, like a badger caught in a trap. It was all he could do to not drop her. Thankfully, it wasn't far to the cage and he dropped her in the center of it and prepared her for a little time alone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.