Kari's Dance
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young teen, petite and beautiful, falls for a football star two years her senior. He and all the other boys in school are "sexist pigs" and treat the girls like possessions, until he meets her. She holds court in the cafeteria and sets down her rules and the two world collide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Football practice could not end soon enough for John. Kari was waiting for him in the hallway outside the locker room door. As he exited, she ran to him, taking his hand and almost skipping down the hall.

John could not help but notice. "Wow, you're in a good mood."

Kari nodded affirmatively, "Uh huh. I missed being with you."

They laughed and joked with several others as they all walked to the parking lot, but once in his car, Kari moved next to him. She didn't say much on the short drive to her house, but as they pulled up the long circular drive, the tone of her voice changed.

"My dad is out of town, my mom is playing in a tennis tournament until late this evening, and the maid called in sick this morning, so we have the house all to ourselves. Would you like to come in?"

As they entered her home, John was taken aback by the opulence. His dad is a banker, and he always thought that he made a pretty good living. They had a nice house, a very nice house compared to the houses of some of his teammates. It had five bedrooms, was solid brick and was still standing after raising the five Kelly boys, but his house was nothing like Kari's. He stood in this doorway, admiring what he could see--a mammoth marble lined entryway with dual stairways heading in different directions, what appeared to be a ball room straight ahead of him, and other passages leading off to who knows where.

Kari was halfway up the stairs before she realized that he was still standing in the doorway, his mouth open, just looking.

"What's the matter? What are you doing down there?"

"Nothing is the matter. I'm just standing here, admiring your house. It's beautiful."

"Well, if you'd hurry up the stairs, I might show you something else that you would admire." Kari was teasing him now, flirting, mimicking the poses that movie starlets take in photo shoots.

Her bedroom was at the end of a long hallway, and when he saw it, he was amazed. It was at least twice as large as any room in his house, and could probably hold any two of the bedrooms. But it was a beautiful room; even the testosterone filled mind of John Kelly could appreciate the delicate beauty and femininity of the furnishings.

Kari made no pretense about what she had in mind, leading him straight to a large four poster bed. They embraced and kissed passionately. When his hands began to move quickly over her body, she pulled away for a second.

"There is no need to hurry, John, we have all evening." She returned to his arms and could immediately sense the change in his impatience. With deliberate care he began to caress her breasts and soon asked that she sit up and remove her sweater and bra, which she did without objection.

It was John's first opportunity to see her breasts uncovered, and there really wasn't much to see. Yes, there was some swelling where she would eventually have breast development, but even the swelling could be compared to a small pancake with a tiny piece of strawberry on top. But those "strawberries" were hard as rocks when he ran his hand across them, and when he circled them with his finger, her whole body moved and he heard her moan softly. He cupped what he could, slid her nipple between two of his fingers and gently pulled, twisted and tweaked it until he could feel her pushing her chest up at him. Releasing his embrace of her, he moved down and began to kiss her breasts, sucking her nipples into his mouth one by one, nibbling on them, nipping them for the lightest of pain. He still had not touched her lower body but in his peripheral vision, he could see her beginning to move h er hips restlessly.

He asked her if he could remove her jeans, and she quickly undid the fastener and raised her hips to slide them down. Earlier that morning, as she dressed for school, Kari had opted to wear a very sexy pair of panties that were cut so high on the leg as to allow a wide band of her pubic hair to be uncovered. She had made this choice consciously so as to excite and please him in the event that they ended up in her bedroom later. When he saw her bush sticking out beyond her panties, it was his turn to groan and moan, and Kari was secretly pleased with her early morning decision. John's hand floated down from her breasts, gliding across her navel and then lightly up and down the exposed borders of her bush. He could see the hair pushing up under the front of her panties, and he wanted so very much just to quickly pull them off, but he reminded himself that he needed to move slowly. He could smell her scent, and the draw of it was too much for him. Abandoning her chest, he moved his body lower, and after hesitating for a moment, gently removed her panties.

"My God, you are so beautiful," he told her as he began kissing the inside of her thighs.

With one hand he began to caress her bush and then more firmly, up and down her labia as they opened to his touch. Her moisture was plainly evident, her inner lips puffy and her tiny clit bud emerging on its own. Moving his head closer, he blew lightly through her hair, and then on her lips and finally her clit. He was trying to maintain a distance from her so that he could provoke and excite, but as she became more excited, her hips began to thrust upward and then sporadically around. She could feel his tongue, then, flicking around, touching her down there, touching around the opening to her vagina, touching her labia and spreading them as it moved upwards. When it reached the top, he flicked it ever so lightly across her clit, and she could no longer control her emotions. Kari's body began to shake, the muscles of her crotch pushing and pulling against each other, her emotions sending imaginary lightening bolts across her body and into her body and all over the room. Without warning, her thighs clamped against John's head, repeatedly slapping against his ears until he thought his head would explode.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.