Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Bill," Linda said in the most commanding tone he had heard from her since meeting her at the bus station.

Bill didn't flinch outwardly but he steeled himself for the order to stop fondling her daughter and their fun and games were over.

"Bring her down easy, because after a climax that hard she needs to be eased down," Linda said, completing her sentence.

Bill's mouth dropped open as he looked at Linda. His fingers continued to stroke the little breast and nipple of her daughter as if on autopilot.

"Then we need to work on Hanna for a while, so she can experience the same thing," Linda continued. "I really don't think that was sufficient when she was cleaning my fingers." Linda blushed then as she qualified her assessment by saying, "At least, ah, I don't remember very much of it. I, ah, I guess I was preoccupied at the time."

Bill smiled as her blush heightened but noted that her sense of determination didn't diminish. "I think we can do that," he said, before dipping his head down to capture Susan's nipple in his mouth. He cocked his head so he could continue looking at Linda. He watched her stare at her daughter still twitching on his lap as he gently licked and sucked one of her breasts. He got an idea and was amazed at his own perverse nature. He wondered how far he was going to try to push this. He wondered how far he could push this mother.

"Linda, come here," Bill ordered as he released the nipple. "Kneel down beside me. Susan needs to be let down gently but that is your responsibility too."

Linda knelt at Bills side obediently, but her eyes never left the painfully hardened nipples of her oldest daughter.

"You work on that breast and I will work on this one," Bill instructed. "Be easy because we are trying to bring her down easy instead of sending her back into orbit." Then he recaptured one delicate orb in his mouth and gently manipulated it with his tongue.

Linda just watched him sucking her daughter's nipple for a moment before leaning forward. Her lips touched the hard nub of Susan's nipple and she hesitated for half a heartbeat. She had never touched another female in a sexual way and she was about to cross a major barrier with Susan. Then her determination that her daughters would remember this night the rest of their lives solidified and she gently sucked the quivering breast into her mouth.

Susan was drifting in a sea of bliss. Every nerve in her young body seemed to vibrate at the smallest touch on her skin and the chaotic turmoil of her body seemed to float on a contented cloud of peace. Susan's mind and body had been buffeted all evening by erotic sensations, excitement, fear, and shame. Those feelings had battled in her mind and body until they seemed to culminate in her pussy. They had come together into a fire ball that had exploded into something beyond anything she had ever dreamed of. Susan felt like her mind had been confined all her life but that container that had held her had shattered like a cheap water glass. Susan had gone someplace in her mind that time didn't exist. The outside world didn't exist and now she was simply feeling those sensations reverberate through her body as she slowly drifted down on this calm, peaceful sea.

Susan was aware of Bill's mouth on her boob and his tongue on her nipple. That was part of what had concentrated all those feelings and she missed the feelings his mouth caused in her when he stopped. She was aware of words being spoken. She knew Bill was speaking because she could feel the vibrations of his voice in his chest where it was pressed against her skin but she didn't understand the words. Words didn't mean anything to her. There were only these wonderful, ecstatic feelings that she couldn't get enough of. She was aware of someone else talking but didn't understand those words either. Who was that? Yes, it was her mom but she didn't know what she was saying. It really didn't matter because she was slowly drifting back to reality like a maple leaf drifting to earth on vagrant breezes. She felt Bill's mouth return to her breast and that breeze strengthened, lifted her again, refusing to allow her to settle to earth. Her breath quickened slightly but the mouth left her breast again and she groaned inwardly and started settling again. Bill said something again. She could almost understand what was being said. The words spun in her mind as she tried to make sense of them. Susan felt someone settle beside her then felt a breath on her other breast. Bill's mouth returned to her tit and his tongue started working its magic. The breeze that was buffeting her turned into a wind and her mind swirled upward as it approached that erotic storm she had so recently descended from. She was still trying to make sense of those words though, and who was at her other boob. Susan felt something lightly touch her nipple while Bill continued working on the breast that he had claimed. The words slammed home in her mind as the teasing touches on her other nipple became a mouth engulfing half her tit. That was her mother sucking on her boob. That was her mother's tongue flicking across her nipple and it was like a counterpoint to Bill's manipulations. That wind turned into a cyclone that shredded the leaf that was Susan and she ascended into that erotic maelstrom again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.