The Color of Winter - Cover

The Color of Winter

Copyright© 2011 by Transdelion

Foreword

I've read story after story on these adult story sites, and so many of them are wish fulfillment. Sad and lonely boy, through some story device, becomes rich and powerful, learns martial arts, beats all of his enemies, and ends up with a harem. Great for the writer, but not always the right meat and potatoes for the reader. What would happen if someone's wish fulfillment truly saved their lives, not just stroked their fantasies? Would that add impact?

I don't know! Let's see where it goes...

There's some very mild violence and rape that are mostly only referred to here, because some adversity is essential to the story. Per usual, I do not include such things to titillate, and references to them are brief and fleeting.

A few words from other languages appear here and there as my way of enriching the story. If I've used the words wrongly or in poor context, I sincerely apologize, I truly mean no disrespect. Also, please take my characters with a grain of salt, I neither advocate for or against them, but only for our universal humanity.

BTW, I've decided to choose what story to tell by picking a book from the current reading pile in my bathroom, opening it to a random page while my eyes are closed, and stabbing my finger down. Today (well, that was in early January, LOL, NOW it's early MARCH), I happened to pick up Colorplay by Joen Wolfrom, and my forefinger landed on page 15, "The Subtle Hues of Winter." Alright, I can run with that. I started thinking about what I like about Winter, which it is right now, and two possible stories are flooding into my head. I can either go with surmounting difficult obstacles, my usual, or I can go with something more joyful. Which should it be? UGH, I can't choose. So here goes, and thanks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.