Roadway Find - Cover

Roadway Find

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A divorced dad makes an interesting find on the way home from dropping his kids off, when a simple gesture of helping two college girls with a flat tire turns into a very unique and promising situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

I was driving back from dropping my kids off with their mom, a typically boring trip, when I spotted a vehicle ahead of me on the shoulder. I was almost to the outskirts of a small town, so I really didn't expect to see anyone with the vehicle, figuring they probably walked the short distance to town. I slowed down anyway, and pulled in behind the vehicle when I saw a girl appear beside it. Her face changed from a look of dejection to one of excited hope as I got out. I could see that she had a flat tire. The girl introduced herself as Sherrie. She was brunette, about 5'4", slender build, overall a pretty girl. She had on a pair of slacks and a tasteful pink blouse. There was a sticker on the back of Jeep for the small college in town.

I was just about to ask if she had a spare when another girl came around the car; this one a blond, slightly shorter than Sherrie, and a little bit stockier, wearing cotton shorts with the college logo on them and a snug shirt. She was not fat, by any means, mind you. I pegged her as an athlete, maybe a softball or volleyball player. She introduced herself as Kayla. When I told them I would change their tire, Kayla squealed and hugged me tight, pressing her firm breasts against me. I hugged her back, lightly. Fortunately for me, she let go of me and backed up before my stirring cock stood straight up and poked her, which would have embarrassed me.

As I set about changing their tire, I engaged them in conversation. The girls said they were students at the college, and were returning from visiting family when they had a flat only a mile or so from their apartment. They had a spare, but didn't know how to change it. I discovered that Sherrie was 20, and Kayla 19. They were both going to college on volleyball scholarships. They lived in a small off campus apartment complex on the edge of town, literally less than a mile from where we were. They had met when they got to the college (Sherrie was one semester ahead of Kayla), and they had quickly become close friends and roommates. Their families were several hours away, and liked the idea that the girls looked after each other. They seemed like fairly innocent college girls, probably like most small-town students. They spotted the stickers on my truck and asked if I was a fireman. When I told them I was, they expressed admiration and asked lots of questions about the job. I was happy to oblige, as it gave me something to do while working on the tire.

I finished up their tire and put the spare back on Sherrie's Jeep Cherokee. I then realized I didn't have anything to clean my hands with, and they had gotten quite dirty dealing with the tire. The girls went to the Jeep, but the water bottles they had gotten for the trip back were now empty. I could hear them talking near the front doors. "We COULD invite him to the apartment to clean up," Kayla was saying. "After all, we don't have much money to pay him, and it seems like the least we can do." "I don't know," Sherrie replied. "We don't know him. But he IS a fireman, and they're good guys, right?" "Yeah, it's should be fine," Kayla said, and started back to where I was. She hesitated when she got to me, and I could tell she was nervous. "Um, we just live up the road, and since you were so nice, and, well, we can't pay you, we can at least let you come wash up at our apartment, if you want?" She phrased this last as a question. I almost declined, and then she added "Please?" How could I resist that? It was obvious she felt bad about not being able to offer me anything for the tire. "Well, OK, as long you're sure I won't make you too uncomfortable" I replied.

I followed them up the road to their apartment complex. As I drove along behind them, I could see them talking in the Jeep. It seemed they were engrossed in a subject, going back and forth about it, sometimes heatedly. I wondered what was so important at this juncture, and hoped I hadn't made them too uncomfortable by accepting their invite. After all, I could have gone to a convenience store or fast food place to wash my hands. When we pulled in and they got out of the Jeep, though, they were all smiles again, with no sign of the exchange. "We're over here, in the only one story building." Sherrie said. "We don't have to hear neighbors above or below us, which is a bonus!" She led the way, and Kayla walked behind me to the door, as if watching to see if I were going to try something. I simply waited while Sherrie opened the door, and then motioned me in. "The restroom sink is stopped up, so you'll have to wash up in the kitchen," Sherrie said as she pointed me to the sink.

I went into the kitchen and began to wash my hands. I could hear the girls talking over the running water, but not what they were saying. I picked up the towel and almost jumped as Sherrie appeared in front of me, standing close. "We feel bad that we can't pay you for helping us," she said. "However, we DO want to offer something, but we have to ask, too." She seemed sort of unsure as she said this, as if thinking how to proceed. I was taking it all in when I felt Kayla step up behind me and put her arms around me, hugging me gently. "At least hear us out?" she almost whispered from behind me, "And don't think badly of us" she added quietly.

I was starting to get an idea what they were thinking, but was still somewhat puzzled as to all the details. I liked the feeling of Kayla being pressed against me, though, and so I decided to play along. "I won't think badly of you," I began. "Tell you what; you tell me what it is you have in mind, and ask what you need to. If I decide to decline, or you do, then we'll just give each other a goodbye hug and pretend it never came up. Deal?"

Kayla stepped out from behind me and they looked at each other. "Deal" Sherrie said. "Let me get you a glass of tea, and we can sit at the table." I still didn't know exactly where this was headed, but I liked the direction. I took a chair at their small table. Kayla pulled a chair close to me, and Sherrie took a third, setting glasses of tea in front of us. We sat in a sort of awkward silence, until Kayla began, "We were talking on the way here, and wanted to ask..." she paused here, then continued, "Do you have an account on afterhours.com?" I was taken by surprise. Afterhours.com was a discreet adult website where I did, indeed, have an account, as my sex life with my wife had gone cold. I couldn't picture these two even knowing about it, much less having seen my profile, since I lived over an hour away from them. "Actually, I do. Why do you ask?" I replied. Kayla almost squealed "I TOLD you it was him!" at Sherrie, who just smiled and nodded.

It was Sherrie who continued, saying "We also have an account, but we aren't searchable. We are looking for something specific. You see, we were both sort of suffering in silence until Kayla walked in on me one night when I was, uh, relieving some tension." She blushed at this, but I just nodded my understanding. She paused a few more seconds before continuing, "What we discovered that night was that we were both experiencing the same frustrations. We were both looking for some occasional relief, but didn't want the risk of picking up guys. Don't get me wrong, neither of us is gay, but we found that we could, uh, help, each other and still be safe." My mind drew an instant picture of these two in bed, naked, in a 69, and my cock was instantly rock hard. I shifted a bit in my seat as I reached and took the tea glass, hoping my predicament wasn't TOO obvious.

"Which leads us to now," Sherrie continued. "We had actually considered emailing you on afterhours, especially since your profile indicates you've been looking for a while, and you don't appear to be a bed-hopper." "I'm definitely not that," I replied. "I posted on there looking for something steady. A friends-with-benefits situation, if you know what I mean."

"We do," Kayla said. "We're looking for the same thing. There are plenty of guys here who would be more than happy to bed either one of us, and just ecstatic to have us both, but while we're not gay, we're not sluts either." She put her head down and I almost didn't hear what she said next; "Actually, I've only been with one guy." I could tell she was blushing, and Sherrie added "My number is only two, but I'm pretty proud of that, especially since one of them was a friend I'd known for years, but we were only intimate one time, and the other I dated for several years. We were only intimate in the last few months, though, just before he went to Iraq." Her eyes misted a little at this, and I wondered what had happened. She answered my question without me asking, however. "He came back and said he couldn't have two wives, and he was married to the Corps, so I should find someone else. I was pretty reclusive for a while after that, but a girl gets lonely, if you know what I mean. I'm so happy I met Kayla, but still there's only so much we can do for each other. We decided we didn't really want to use toys with each other, so..." She trailed off, but I nodded to indicate I knew what she meant.

"All this leads to our main question," Kayla said. Sherrie continued, "We need to know if you are 'safe', you understand?" I nodded, "I understand. I'm not fixed, though, but, if we decide to go on, I can make sure you don't get pregnant." They both giggled at this, and Sherrie spoke up again. "Well, not exactly," she said, "Neither of us like condoms, and in fact won't use them, which is part of the reason we are so picky." I must have flinched a bit, but Kayla quickly interrupted, "We can't get pregnant! We aren't trying to trap anyone, and we also don't believe in abortion!" I must have looked stunned, because she recovered somewhat and continued, "You see, the school has a GREAT program to help combat teen and unwed pregnancy. They gave us IUD's for free. But even still, an IUD can't stop everything, just pregnancy, sooooo..." she trailed off, and I understood what they were asking.

"I haven't been with anyone other than my wife in years," I said. "In fact, I have turned down several opportunities with women who just wanted a once or twice romp. I'll use condoms, but I don't really like them, either. I did have a couple of flings in between my two marriages, but I have been tested and cleared for years. So yes, I can assure you both that I am 'Safe' for you, if you want to pursue something. And while I'm looking for something long-term, and I think you are, as well, I must insist that either of us, or I guess any of the three of us, can control the pace and frequency at any time. No pushiness allowed. Deal?"

"Deal," they said simultaneously. "We have actually written down what we want as rules," Sherrie said. "Do you mind?" I shook my head, and she disappeared for a moment, only to return with a sheet of paper, which she handed to me. It wasn't very long, but was interesting. As I looked over it, I noted the highlights, which started with the expected, 'No stalking, No blackmail', etc, and continued to 'No other partners (except spouse) for the duration of our relationship'. It all looked good to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.