The Meat - Cover

The Meat

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Meeting - Unsuspecting couple gets trapped into slavery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Prostitution  

I was the new guy, over the pond in a foreign duty station having just graduated from the Army AIT (Advanced Individual Training) for the electronics program. I was in electronics, a systems operator for a high powered transmitter. Without exception, the guys in my section told me that I was stationed in heaven. The prices in town were cheap and the women were easy. The trouble was that I was held in quarantine for two weeks at my duty station. That wouldn't have been too bad, but I did two weeks at my point of entry and at Battalion headquarters also. Six weeks of restriction that kept me away from all of those young, luscious women just craving my attention (read that as money)

As I was reaching the end of my isolation, some of the guys in the barracks were involved in a fucking contest. That is, they were all trying to see who could fuck the most hookers for free. That opened my eyes to the fact that most of the women in the village were," in the life", so to speak. That wasn't much of a surprise to me since there were hookers at the main gate of every military installation that I have ever been to. Why would this place be any different? I joined the group by feeding $20.00 into the pot and patiently waited for my release in two days into the civilian population.

When I got out, I went across the street to the village looking for a girlfriend. The first one that I saw was in a beauty shop, getting her hair done. She was attractive and gave me a nice smile as I walked by, looking into the window. I was attracted to her because she reminded me of my high school sweet heart. I continued walking and came upon a bar. Of course, I walked in. There was hardly any one inside since it was still early and most of the trolling GI's weren't out yet. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. An ice cold domestic brew ... good thing it was ice cold because it would have tasted much worse if it was room temperature.

By the time I finished my first beer, the bar started filling up and the night life came alive. The cute chick that I found in the beauty shop came in and walked up to me at the bar. She sat down and solicited a drink. She got a mixed drink and I flashed back to the times I had in Mexico. The women would get sugar water and I would pay for a 7&7 nothing new there. We danced around and had a couple more drinks before we went out to her house. It was a single room with a bed roll in the corner. The walls were thin and the ceiling was wall paper suspended by strings or some such nonsense.

It was cold outside but warm in the room. It was heated under the floor in the corner where the bedroll was. The woman's name was Kim and she was very friendly. I gave her $8.00 for the night and we got into the bedroll together. We fucked like crazy most of the night. She was fun to play with. And we went steady.

It all went south one night when I found out that she was doing a guy from the other section. He was off when I was working and visa-versa. Actually, it was a good setup for a couple of young Privates and a whore. We had all of the pussy we could handle while we were off and she had all of the dick that two young, horney guys could deliver daily. But I thought that she was MY girlfriend, and I felt betrayed. I had the old world values in the modern world of GI's and their whores. Wrong place, wrong time.

I bounced around looking for a woman that I could hook up with in this GI Village, a woman that could be my girlfriend. It turned out easier than one might expect. Being a Private, and low on funds, I would meet up with girls at the bar. I would not spend money on them although I would try to hang out with them. It worked pretty well too but they would not fuck me. I reverted to the whore contest that I signed up for before I got released from quarantine. That worked well for me but I knew that it worked because I was young, good looking, and a new face. However, I did get a lot of free rides. But free has a price too. I caught the clap from one of the whores. She was tight, pretty and had good tits. It was almost worth it. Dumb ass GI's that don't use a rubber. Even in Mexico, the whores used them. (This was pre-AIDS and the time of free love) Well, I was in quarantine again after taking the cure. (A shot in the ass.) What was it? Two weeks or a month? It seemed like forever. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the girlfriend idea was the best one of the bunch. But finding a decent girlfriend in a town full of whores was a tall order. Still I was gun-shy with the whores and wasn't willing to give up my freedom or health over a pussy ride. I traveled around the country, looking for a woman to make my girlfriend on my days off. I was already convinced that Asian women were the cream of the crop, so to speak. They had perfect bodies (a little flat chested) but were raised to be submissive. Give them black hair, smooth, hairless skin and brown almond eyes and I was sold. Now just to find a good one. It seemed that the decent women would not associate with GI's. They would promptly be moved into slut status by any Asian that saw them with an American. We had a reputation of being pussy hounds to make matters worse. Many decent women were seduced and exploited by the Americans, further reducing the odds of hooking up with a decent guy for them as well.

After a few months I ran across a new waitress in one of the two bars in our little village. It was easy to see that she wasn't westernized like the working girls, but she wore a skirt and blouse. She looked terrorized trying to fulfill drink orders for a bunch of buzzed, boisterous GI's. It was plain to me that she couldn't speak any English, and I immediately felt sorry for her. I made my way through the crowd around her and stood at the bar. The GI's were calling out drinks to her and she didn't understand. Occasionally, the other waitress would stop by her, say a few words to her and fetch the drinks that were ordered. She was flustered; I could see her sweating as she tried to compose herself. I stood in front of her, saying nothing as the crowd started a new round of ordering drinks from her. I was conspicuous by not speaking, just standing there, watching her. Soon I started pointing to the drinks that the guys were ordering. As I stood there, pointing to the drinks I could see that she was starting to relax a little. The pressure was off a little too and the crowd calmed down since they all had their drinks. After the crowd dissipated, I continued pointing to the Items around the bar, naming them. I helped her pronounce the words that were strange to her. I stayed until closing, going back to the compound to get some sleep.

The next day I was off and after breakfast, I went back to the bar. I found the little girl from the night before and took up the position that I had last night. I was standing in front of her and slowly and quietly began talking to her in English with hand gestures.

Her name was Suk. She stood at 4'10"with short, Black hair. She was very petite, with a small waist and little boobs, probably weighed 90 to 95 lbs. Her skin was flawless and she looked almost pre-teen to me, she wore no make-up. I was thinking that I may have found the girlfriend that I was looking for. She did not look like a working girl. She was very quiet and reserved. I would come out to see her every day that I was off and we spent our time with her English practice. After a while, the guys at the post went easy on her as they could see that we were working on being a couple. Her English improved as well. Of course, getting to know Suk would not result in them bedding her, so they moved on to easier targets. We spent our time practicing English and sightseeing around the countryside. I moved very slowly, and it was a month or more before I tried to give her a kiss. She was not surprised but I could tell that she had as little experience with kissing as she had with English. I was never fast paced as I slowly increased the quantity and quality of our kisses. She became more relaxed as I continued her kisses and slowly began to feel her hot, little body. She got heated up very nicely as my hands and lips roamed the smooth, soft skin of her creamy thighs. I could feel the moisture through the gusset of her cotton panties as I stroked her gently. After a while, we started talking about moving in together. I still didn't know where she lived, but I knew that we were a couple. The whole village knew it too. One day Suk brought her aunt for me to meet. I recognized her immediately as one of the working girls in the village. She was about ten years older than me and told me how much it would cost me to set up a household in the village for Suk and I. It was cheap! Even a Private could afford it. I was ecstatic and agreed to begin housekeeping with Suk the next month.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.