My Bus Broke Down - Cover

My Bus Broke Down

Copyright© 2011 by Occasional Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My bus broke down on the way home from work one day. That's when I met Sally. Cute, intense, erotic Sally. It's not often we can pin down the moments that changed our lives, but that was one for me. Note: D/S is quite light.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

We talked and we flirted in our slightly shy way, the time passing all too quickly, for soon we were approaching my stop. I felt the fear rising again as I realised I would have to get her number or ask her to dinner or something or risk never seeing her again. Goodness knew when her current temp job might end, causing her to get a different bus. In the end, though, it was much easier than first contact had been earlier.

"It's my stop soon", I said. "Look, I've really enjoyed talking to you. D'you think you'd maybe wanna-".

"No", she said.

Excuse me? Queue scritched record sound and everyone falling silent. I can honestly say I did not expect that. I had just enough time to register my surprise and to start heading toward disappointment before she continued.

"You're coming to mine."

It was phrased as a bold statement, a command, but I could hear a slight trace of nervousness in her voice. Sally obviously had her own fear issues to deal with. She had probably practised the phrasing and intonation in her head, hoping to come over very cool. I was flattered: she had gone through that effort for me!

This all went through my head in a split second, but it was obviously enough to cause noticeable hesitation. Sally was just beginning to look worried when I pulled my thoughts together and replied.

"Definitely. Lead on."

She smiled. We stayed on for another couple of stops and then Sally rang the bell, stood up and took me by the hand. It would appear that Sally and I had been living close by all this time. She led me by the hand off the bus and into the busy street. It was so familiar: the dark sky, the street lights, sandstone buildings, traffic. I hardly noticed it at all. I tried to check Sally out, but was thwarted by the bulky, waterproof and above all unrevealing clothing necessary for anything remotely approaching comfort in our recent weather.

Hardly 20 metres away we reached the front door to Sally's block. She fished out her keys and ushered me into the stairwell. Like most Edinburgh stairwells it was a squared spiral of stone, the steps' edges worn smooth and dents formed on each step where people most commonly placed their feet. It smelled distinctly of old. Sally lived on the fourth floor (the cheaper rents are upstairs) so we huffed and puffed our way up (and that's why). We reached the landing at the top and paused amongst a small collection of pot plants. We shared a look: 'Are we sure we want to do this?', it said. I think we both knew what the stakes were. I took her hand and moved it and the key toward the lock. Almost immediately she melted into me and turned her head up and back toward mine. I leaned in to kiss her.

This was no hesitant kiss, no chaste peck, not even the long drawn out snog at the end of a successful first date. This was full on passion from the beginning, it was frenzied foreplay, it was clearly the beginning of a fuck. Sally's mouth was open from the beginning, her tongue probing into my mouth. I responded. I sucked her tongue in and gently licked it, then released it to suck her bottom lip. She was moaning into my mouth and squirming, clearly worked up already. The key, held by both our outstretched hands, was now wobbling: neither of us could spare the concentration necessary to guide it to its home and it moved near the lock as if guided by a drunk in the dark.

I took matters in hand and flipped Sally round, placing her back against the door and holding her there. I had intended this manoeuvre solely to put me in a better position to guide the key to the lock; had in fact been intending to apologise to her for the inconvenience. Sally, however, responded in a quite unexpected fashion: her eyes seemed to glaze over, an expression of lust upon her face.

"Oh God", she said.

It seemed, perhaps, that I had unlocked more than the door to her flat. It was a suspicion that would be confirmed only minutes later.

With Sally backed up against the door, I unlocked it and opened it. She stepped somewhat awkwardly backwards while I supported her. We were in a hallway with dark, varnished floorboards and light cream walls. I saw other doors, leading to places I currently didn't care about. There was a row of coats on hooks on one wall, forcing an entangled and slightly awkward side step round the door. We refused to let go of each other for anything so trivial. Any more detail was either lost to the senses or forgotten as we continued to kiss.

I recalled Sally's response to my earlier move and decided to try something. I slowly pushed her back to the wall and pinned her arms - gently, making it abundantly clear with every move that she could break free at any time. It was the same as before, more-so even now that we were out of the stairwell. Her moan was loud; her eyes shut, the eyelids fluttering; and her knees buckled. I had to steady her. I let my right hand fall to her face, stroking down the side of it as I moved down to her body. Her eyes were staring into mine, her mouth open, almost panting. I put my hand over her breast, kneading it forcefully but not roughly through the many layers of clothing.

"Fuck me", she whispered, weakly.

"What?" I was a bit distracted - best to be sure I had heard properly.

"Fuck me", she said more strongly. "Fuck me like a whore. Use me, use my cunt. Fuck me like a slut!"

Holy shit! Where did that come from? She was supposed to be mousy and cute! I'm not an S&M sort of guy (M&S for underwear maybe): I basically can't hurt anyone. Both a good and a bad thing I suppose. Anyway, what she was talking about sounded awfully close. I considered wimping out, but I'd come this far: I could but continue. I couldn't hurt or hit her if that's what she wanted, but I was pretty sure I could be commanding and apply a little bit of kinky psychology. Even that would be a bit outside my comfort zone. I certainly didn't have any experience in that area. We'd find out afterwards if I measured up to her expectations and desires I supposed.

With that concern dealt with and tossed to the side, it was apparent we now faced a new problem.

"Take off your clothes", I demanded in a level but, I hoped, commanding tone.

She started to comply at once, unbuttoning her coat in a frenzied hurry.

"No. Slowly", I said. "Show me how sexy you are."

Sally finished unbuttoning her coat more slowly, staring into my eyes the whole time. There was an un-sexy moment as she struggled to get the arms off, but I didn't mind. It's a skill to disrobe sexily: a difficult combination of practice, logistics and confidence. One of my exes had taken burlesque classes and had become rather good at it. I got a bit spoiled (but what a great way to be spoiled!). Anyway, Sally's coat was now off. I could begin to see a hint of the girl who would give herself to me, whom I would take as convincingly as I could in a few minutes.

Sally was slim. Her clothes snug but demure, highlighting just a hint of cleavage and revealing a smidgeon of well shaped leg.

She slowly peeled off her top - a pullover. Up, up she drew it, her creamy skin coming into view. Her midriff was revealed. It was magnificent. She must keep herself fit, there was not an ounce of fat and her six-pack muscles were just visible. Up further, teasing, slowly revealing. Now her bra-clad breasts were visible. A black bra, plain but enticing, holding those breasts up and together to form a valley that made my cock twitch. She wasn't huge, but larger than I had anticipated for such a petite frame. Even though her breasts were still hidden from view I could vividly picture myself licking down that valley and suckling on her nipples.

There was another awkward moment as Sally took her shoes and tights off, but that was more than made up for by the way she took off her skirt. She wriggled her hips as she loosened it, providing suggestive peeks of hip and, occasionally, black knicker. She would bend over at the waist, bum towards me, turning her head back to look at me while she teased with the skirt. Eventually she slid it slowly to the floor and stepped out of it, now looking smouldering hot in her black bra and french knickers. My first attempt at making a bold move and boy had I struck it lucky: she was totally and utterly smoking hot. Pure curvy, firm fitness from head to toe. If this was the way it always worked out (assuming this did not eventually work out with her knocking me out and delivering me to her alien masters) I would have to start being bold more often.

I was momentarily lost - staring at her, disbelieving that this could really be happening. My cock was now throbbing within the confines of my trousers, straining to be let out. I didn't have the willpower to withstand any more teasing. I also thought it was about time to assert my authority again, real or imagined. I reckoned I could see a way to accomplish both goals.

By the time I had come to this conclusion Sally had unclasped her bra and was now using it to massage her breasts for me, almost, but not quite, revealing them.

"Come here and suck my cock", I commanded; the gruffness coming more from a suddenly dry mouth than any natural inclination to authority. It worked however: she obeyed immediately and I could see that she utterly wanted to do so.

Sally dropped her bra, finally revealing a perfect pair of medium sized, pert breasts. It hadn't been part of the plan, but there was no way I was complaining. She scooted over eagerly, kneeling before me and reaching out to hurriedly undo my belt and zipper. With a self-satisfied smile she yanked my pants and trousers down. It's probably just as well she did them both at once; otherwise she might have noticed my Mr Happy underwear - not the best choice for an aspiring dominant lover. My cock sprang free, pumped so full of blood it pointed more up than out.

Sally leaned in and placed her lips on the tip. She moved her head forward slowly and let her lips be pushed open and slide slowly over the glans until they rested on the sensitive ridge between head and shaft. She began to work on me with her tongue, licking round the head while her lips remained sealed. It felt delicious. I wanted badly to push my cock further into her sucking, licking mouth, but I resisted despite my assumed dominant role. I'd crack soon, though, unless Sally took me in further - especially since it would seem she might actually enjoy it.

I was to learn the truth of this very soon. She looked up at me and maintained eye contact as she slowly moved her lips down my shaft. Lower, lower she went. I felt every inch as it slowly entered her warm, wet mouth. When my tip reached the back of her throat I felt it contract around me as she swallowed - a bit of a gag really. Fuck me! That felt good. Pity she wouldn't be able to sustain it. She started to try to prove me wrong: looking up at me throughout, she put her hands on my bum and started to pull herself onto me. Her first attempt was no good - she gagged again quickly and had to pull back. From my end though it felt fucking fantastic. That involuntary contraction around my cock head sent a jolt of pleasure through me, coursing from the most sensitive parts of my cock to my brain and reverberating around my body. Thankfully we were a bit early in the proceedings for me to cum, or that little surprise could have shortened things considerably.

On her second attempt she altered the angle of her head slightly and pulled herself in again. I felt my cock hit the constriction of her throat, slow down and then 'pop' right in. Oh. My. Fucking. God! No one had ever done this to me, for me. I mean, despite what you see in porn movies, the ability to truly deep throat is as rare as hens' teeth. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I fully intended to savour this, concentrate on it and burn it into my memory. Surely it couldn't last for long. Wrong again.

Sally stayed there, massaging my cock with her throat, forever. Ok, not forever, but it felt like one fuck of a long time. I was just beginning to bring my pleasure overloaded brain around to wondering if I should be worried when she pulled back. She gave a loud gasp as she breathed in, took another couple of breaths and then plunged back down.

She looked up at me and started to pull on my backside: quick, jerking motions. She wanted me to fuck her mouth. I wasn't really sure about that, my brain was kind of point blank refusing to believe that she could possibly want it; and if she didn't want it, I didn't want to do it. She pulled more urgently, pleading with her eyes. Rationally I knew she wanted it, but still ... I decided I would assume that what she wanted was to feel as if I had power over her, that I was using her for pleasure and that she did not want abuse, or degradation, or pain (beyond, perhaps, some playful spanking). I pushed in slowly, all the way in, popping in to her throat again. I reached down, held her head in place, and started to move slowly but forcefully in and out of her mouth.

The look on her face was pure gratitude. Mine must have been a sight to behold too - the pleasure I was feeling was almost too intense to bear. I pushed in and out of her mouth, her throat, holding her head and looking into her eyes. Sally looked intently into mine; looking, I think, for signs that she was giving me pleasure, and perhaps for any sign that I was building towards orgasm. With stimulation like this, she didn't have long to wait. I started to feel the pleasure build. So soon! My two main 'abilities' in the bedroom department had always been endurance and repetition. I always managed to last for a good long time before cumming, a trait my ex girlfriends had almost universally appreciated. Not this time though. To not concentrate on the feelings in my cock, to think outside the world of pleasure I was in, or to look away from the connection with Sally's eyes just could not be contemplated. I thrust more urgently, starting to lose control a little over my actions. Sally sensed I was near and started to bob her head forward onto my cock. And then I was there. The explosion started both physically and mentally: my cock throbbed and twitched, spurting gob after gob of semen directly into Sally's throat; waves of pleasure ran up my nervous system and exploded in my head, causing all else to fade away. Only feelings, only feelings from my cock, only pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.