Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

"Sure, John, we can meet tomorrow evening," said Jean into the phone. "I'll check with Ellen, Bob, Amy, Dave, Sarah and Michael. If there's a problem, I'll let you know. That's fine, John. Talk to you later. Bye."

Amy was sitting on the other side of Jean's desk. "Meeting tomorrow night?" she asked. Jean nodded. "I'll put the word out."

"Thanks, Amy. And thank you very much for making a schedule for the teams to shoot. You did a wonderful job." Amy blushed and nodded acknowledgement. "Let's go get week three of the Program under way."

They arrived in the gymnasium to the usual organized chaos. Students were making their way into the bleachers and the air was full of the buzz of a multitude of conversations. Handmade shirts were beginning to appear on some of the teams. Some were one color on one side and another on the other. Others were one color on top and the other color on the bottom. There were other variations. The students sporting the new shirts were proud of their achievements.

At 7:55, Jean spoke up. "Listen up, people. We have much to cover in a very few minutes. We've had more attrition. We have reorganized the following teams..." She checked her listing and read off the team colors of the affected teams and the number in each of the remaining teams. "First, make sure you are together with the rest of your team and that all team members are accounted for. Anybody in the wrong place, move quickly." A number of students rose to relocate themselves. Some needed assistance and came down to meet with Amy.

When the students had settled down again, Jean continued. "Shooting starts today. The two teams who go to the skeet range first thing this morning meet Ed over there. The team going to the shooting range should meet Bill over there. You have one hour to get to the range, do your shooting and get back here. The three teams who go to shoot one hour from now should meet Ed or Bill in the hall outside the gym. Any team that holds up the schedule answers to me. Six more teams go shoot before lunch. The rest go this afternoon. Be prompt. This shooting is in addition to your current workload. You'll have to work harder to do the same amount in less time.

"Quiet down, please. The next thing is family planning. No, I'm not handing out condoms. See Ellen if you need to." The students laughed. "You may or may not have heard that John Davis expanded his bakery over the weekend and made a place for people to find matchups for their family groups. If you want to foist your folks off on some unsuspecting fool," more laughter, "go see Reverend Andy Evans, who is moderating the facility at the bakery. If you need a motherly concubine, go see Andy. Buy, sell or trade, that's John's motto. Get your family together, and record it in the database.

"That's it for now. Work hard. Be safe. I'll see you this evening. Dismissed."


Ellen, Bob and Mickey arrived at the CAP testing center at about 7:45. Mickey was introduced to Brian Quincy, and he, Ellen and Bob updated each other on recent events.

Ellen escorted Mickey into her new 'office'. With guidance from Brian, Mickey was undressed and placed in the med tube. The hatch was closed and the machine began its work.

Meanwhile, Bob busied himself in preparation for the day's first CAP test exit interviews, which wouldn't begin for at least an hour. When Bob learned from Brian that Mickey would be in the med tube for at least two hours, he decided to check in with Jean.

He found Jean just finishing her instructions to the students in the gym. They decided to drop in on John at the bakery and take in the new 'slave market' facility. On the walk over there, they shared a bit about their new, radically-changed home lives. Avoiding too much detail, they shared some of the trials and tribulations they had had.

John greeted them warmly and, as usual, foisted coffee and pastry on them. They sat together in the new room and listened to John's glowing report on the initial success of his and Ezra's idea. By this time, a number of small chair-side tables had been donated. John's explanation that the space would soon be further expanded led them to express appreciation, concern and hope for Ezra and Grace.

Coffee, pastry and updates finished, it was time to get back to work. Jean promised she'd have Michael Martin stop by and help improve the ease of use of the database. Jean and Bob said they'd see John at their meeting the following evening.


The morning proceeded smoothly. Bob conducted the first series of CAP test exit interviews without incident. Ellen saw a few patients. Finally, the AI announced that Mickey was about to be released from the med tube. Ellen invited Bob in and called for privacy from the AI.

The hatch opened and Mickey was assisted out and up. There being no full-length mirror in the room, Mickey was at first unable to gauge the changes to her body. In a flash of inspiration, Ellen asked the AI for assistance. A full-size hologram of Mickey appeared, as she looked before the med tube, and began rotating. As they all watched, the changes to her body were shown occurring over a ten-second interval. The welts and scars disappeared from her back and legs. Mickey's hair became lustrous and full, but no longer than before. The signs on her face of her hard life disappeared, the rings under her eyes gone, her complexion clear, smooth and healthy. Mickey had been so thin she was nearly gaunt. Now, still thin, she was a picture of health, her skin was taut, her breasts were firmed, and her hands and feet were attractive with well-groomed nails.

Sensing the enormous impact on Mickey, Bob moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her middle, careful not to touch her breasts, and gently squeezed his support. Mickey's eyes welled up, her hands went to her mouth, her lips quivered and tears ran freely down her cheeks. She was frozen in place for a time, overwhelmed. Finally she lunged into Ellen's arms, sobbing her deep gratitude. When she recovered, she turned to Bob and hugged him deeply, whispering gratitude and eternal loyalty. She beckoned Ellen to join in a three-way hug. They embraced each other until the AI announced that another of Ellen's patients had arrived.

Mickey quickly dressed and Bob escorted her home. Mickey fairly burst through the door and immediately tore off her clothes, anxious to display her newly healed body. Bob called for Kathy, Julie, Sandy and the twins to join them. The shrieks of joy, oohs and aahs, happy tears and excited babble lasted a long time. When they had settled down a bit, Bob collected hugs all around and returned to work.

Bob and Ellen learned that evening that Mickey had been Queen for the Day, receiving an untold number of deeply satisfying orgasms from every one of the others including the twins. She was not permitted to reciprocate, and she was waited upon hand and foot. She was a new woman by dinnertime, happy and content, plainly on the road to a long recovery.


Ellen, always interested in the progress of the students, decided it was time to tour the new target- and skeet-shooting facilities. She entered the former truck repair shop to the sound of air rifles. Bill Saunders met her in the lobby and took her on a tour.

The six members of the team were divided up in each of the six stations together with an experienced hunter. Bill explained that each session began with a brief lecture describing what the students were about to experience, about the guns themselves and, deeply stressed, the need for absolute adherence to the safety rules.

The students were then issued ammunition and paper bulls eye targets. Under close supervision of each student's guide, the rifles were loaded and the targets run out. The student was taught how to stand, to hold the gun, to sight down the barrel and to gently but firmly squeeze the trigger.

By the time Ellen had arrived, the session was well underway, the sounds of the rifle discharges ringing out and the targets brought up for inspection and replacement. Bill was already so proud he could burst, but Ellen heaped still more praise on him.

The Honig farm wasn't far enough out of town that a car was warranted. Ellen found the march satisfying and gave her an opportunity for woolgathering. She heard the gunshots long before she arrived. Ed Curtis welcomed her and gave her the nickel tour. As Ed explained the procedure, Ellen saw Abner Honig hovering a respectful distance away, beaming with pride.

Ellen was amazed that so many men had sacrificed of their time and effort for the benefit of the students. Here, twelve men each had a student under their wing. Four more manned the skeet throwing equipment. Back at the shooting range, six more men each had a student. Ellen marveled at their commitment.

Ellen turned and invited Abner into the conversation. He greeted her warmly, his excitement and pride showing in the glow on his face. When she asked after his Margaret, his face fell. "She stayed in bed today, Dr. Waters. She's feelin' poorly. Maybe you can visit with her another day?"

"Wait a minute, Abner," she chuckled. "Did you just tell the town doctor, of all people, that she can't see Margaret because she's sick?" Abner nodded, abashed. "I think her ill-health is all the more reason I should see her." With a nod and a mumbled apology, he led her into the house and to their bedroom. Ellen noticed along the way that the meticulous Margaret had been abed more than one day -- the house wasn't dirty but things were out of place, which Margaret never allowed.

Ellen found Margaret asleep in her bed. Ellen hadn't brought any of her medical equipment. She sat on the side of the bed, observing her patient, listening to the rattling breath. Margaret's condition began to trouble her deeply. Neither Margaret nor Abner had visited her office in some time. They prided themselves on their hardy constitutions. Margaret was now a ghost of her former self. She didn't even wake as Ellen conducted an examination.

Ellen snapped to a decision. "Abner, go get your car. Margaret's going to my new office, right now." With an obedient nod, Abner left. "Bring three men back with you," she called after him, and heard his acknowledgment. Ellen searched for and found blankets and other bedding. She spread them on the other side of the bed, full length but just wide enough for Margaret's body. She re-folded more blankets to put atop Margaret for the short journey to her office.

Abner returned with Ed and two other men. They shifted the still-sleeping Margaret onto the makeshift gurney and carried her out to the car. They carefully placed her into the back seat. Ellen climbed into the passenger seat and directed Abner to the school. On the way, Ellen called Bob and arranged to be met.

Abner pulled up in front of the CAP testing center. Abner, Bob, Brian and a student together carried Margaret to the med tube. Brian said Margaret needn't be undressed. Margaret was placed in the med tube and the hatch was closed. Ellen started the machine. On a lark, Brian instructed the AI to regress Margaret back to age 60. That caused Abner some consternation, since he was age 75. Ellen winked an unspoken promise to him.

They all went back about their business while Abner waited in silent concern. Finally, the AI announced that Margaret was about to be released from the med tube. Ellen coaxed Abner into helping Margaret out of the med tube.

Margaret was somewhat disoriented, mainly because she suddenly felt so good. Turning to Ellen, she said, "I haven't felt this good in..." and she struggled for the right word.

" ... In about fifteen years, I'll wager," said Ellen, chuckling. Again, she asked the AI to display a before- and after- look at Margaret. The AI considerately left the nightgown on the Margaret-holograms. "I'm gonna have to get a big mirror for this room," she said with a smile.

The differences were striking. Not only was Margaret completely well, the new Margaret was taller because she stood straighter, and the age regression was apparent in her face, her hands, and her hair. The remainder of her body was covered up. She turned to Abner and swept him into a fierce hug. Kisses soon followed, chaste at first but with more and more passion. When Abner broke free of the embrace, he nearly stumbled, so drained was he from the kisses.

Ellen popped Abner into the tube and began a health checkup and his own fifteen year age regression. Meanwhile, Ellen turned to Margaret. In a pleasant but firm voice, she asked Margaret, "Did you think you could beat pneumonia by yourself? Are my fees so burdensome that you'd rather die?"

Margaret was chastened. She stammered through several lame excuses, and promised to behave in the future. She blubbered her thanks to Ellen, for her health and especially for the enormous gift of her relative youth.

Abner fairly bounced out of the med tube, fit as a fiddle, awed and deeply grateful for the life of his beloved wife and for his own restored vigor. The gratitude continued so long that Ellen finally shooed them out with a brilliant smile.


Late Monday afternoon, Katherine Adams and her mother, Chrystal, decided to treat themselves to a pastry. They strolled down to the bakery. Each chose something gooey and calorie-filled. They decided on the spot that what they were having was their dinner. Pastry and coffee in hand, they settled themselves at a table.

At the beginning of the day, Katherine had heard of the new feature at the bakery. Knowing she needed help, but struggling to overcome her natural introversion, the table outside the new facility was as far as she had been able to bring herself and her mother.

Katherine's intelligence didn't come from under a rock. Chrystal was also intelligent, but even more reclusive than her daughter. She had been dreading the pairing-off she knew Katherine had to do, but wasn't about to volunteer. Sure, she would help Katherine if asked. She had only hoped that the time would come later, much later.

Katherine engaged her mother with her eyes. "It is time to take up a subject," Katherine said sadly, "that you and I have avoided for as long as we can. I think we cannot keep our heads in the sand any longer. We are going to the stars, Mom. Shall we go together? Will you bear my children's half-siblings? Would you rather go with someone else?"

Chrystal was silent for a time. She stirred her coffee to keep from having to meet Katherine's eyes. Then she softly said, "Katherine, I know what I must do. I cannot lead myself to the slaughter." She looked up, into Katherine's eyes. Her own eyes were full of tears but they hadn't begun to run down her cheeks. "Katherine, I would love more than anything to be with you. If you will have me, Katherine, I will do anything you say."

Katherine nodded and smiled sadly at her mother. "I have spoken with others and have been influenced by their thoughts. I want our children to have a dad and not just a father. If I choose a young man to be our mate, we run the risk that he will prove himself not up to the task. I don't see many eligible bachelors in this town, and those that are have ... issues.

"I think my -- our -- best shot is to find a female volunteer who is determined to take her boyfriend with her, and doesn't want the rest of her family to be her mom and dad for the rest of her life. I think we will find that girl, or find that girl's mom and dad, in that room. Reverend Andy Evans is moderating the room. He'll help us. Let's go? Please, let's go now, before I lose my nerve."

They collected their cups and plates and made their way into the next room. Andy greeted them warmly, if diffidently. He led them to chairs in a quiet area and joined them. Katherine explained to him her circumstances and described the kind of girl whose parents she hoped to find.

Andy got a wry smile on his face, as if he knew the inside joke. Without a word, but with his upraised finger, he motioned them to wait as he rose and crossed the room. In a few moments, he returned with Joe and Mary Tanner in tow. "I think you four ought to get to know each other better," said Andy with a brilliant smile. "Joe and Mary's daughter Haley is determined to take her boyfriend Nick. Joe and Mary don't fit in Haley's plans." Turning to Joe and Mary, he said, "Katherine is taking her mother, Chrystal. She may need two more concubines in addition to you, but I think that you two are exactly what she asked for."

Two more chairs were brought. Katherine noticed that Joe was solicitous of his wife as well as to Katherine and Chrystal. His offer of more coffee was politely declined all around. A couple arrived in the doorway and Andy excused himself to attend to them. The four sat in awkward silence for a moment.

"This is embarrassing," Katherine whispered.

Mary smiled sweetly and covered Katherine's hand with her own. "It doesn't have to be embarrassing, or at least not yet. We know you, Katherine and Chrystal, but we really don't. You may know who we are, but I suspect that you don't know much about us. Let's get that behind us and see where we are then." Katherine appreciated Mary's common sense solution, and she very much appreciated Mary's show of affection.

Joe started first, with Mary adding bits from time to time. Haley was their youngest child. An older brother and sister had grown and gone on to happy and successful lives. It was Mary who confessed their deep disappointment in their Haley, and in their inability to instill in her a sense of humility.

Chrystal shared her own story. She was younger than Joe and Mary and, although this was hometown for all of them, Chrystal hadn't attended school with Joe and Mary. Chrystal's story wasn't all that uncommon. Valedictorian of her high school class, she went on to university with a bright future before her. Always achingly shy, she was no match for the frat boy whose attention she drew. Of course, she became pregnant and, of course, he wanted nothing more to do with her. Chrystal trudged home, her tail between her legs, and lived a reclusive life thereafter. Her father had sold his law practice before he died. Her mother followed her father in death only a year later. Chrystal and Katherine had lived alone ever since.

Mary's eyes were as full of tears as Chrystal's were at the end of the story. Mary stood and pulled Chrystal up into an embrace. She held the embrace until Chrystal had recovered her composure. They sat back down.

"You sound like you need to be loved," said Mary with a soft smile. Turning to Joe and holding his hand, she said, "Joe and I love each other. We love our children -- all our children. We have awfully big hearts. I hope you take us. I feel we'll all find ourselves in a loving home, filled with happy children and content adults."

Katherine smiled, relief evident on her face. "Mary, are you prepared to have more children? A lot more children?" Mary nodded rather eagerly.

Joe quipped, "Mary likes to keep in practice, making babies." Katherine laughed. Mary slugged him, but was smiling. Chrystal finally let a big smile cross her face.

Katherine, smiling, said, "If Mom objects to you two, you won't hear about it tonight."

Chrystal sat up straight, smiling, and looked directly at Joe and Mary. "There will be no objection from me, Katherine. Mary and Joe are a breath of fresh air to me. When you told me what you needed to find, I was filled with trepidation. It seems like, no sooner had you announced your desires than they were fulfilled in the form of Joe and Mary."

"It seems to me," said a smiling Katherine, "that I could search far and wide and never find such a warm and loving couple. Will you join us?"

"Joe, here, was hoping for a test drive," giggled Mary. Joe playfully shoved her.

Katherine blushed. "Between Mom and me, you've had more sexual experience on a good weekend than we've ever had. If you were terrible in bed, I'm afraid neither of us would be able to tell." They all four had a laugh over that, although Katherine and Chrystal blushed crimson.

"What about you, Chrystal," said Mary. "Are you sure you're ready to have more children? Look at what you got the first time." More laughter.

Chrystal sighed and smiled sadly. "I've wanted my whole life to be a member of a family. Sure, my mother and father loved me. They loved me a lot. But I was the child in that home, even though I was mother to Katherine. I want a man -- I want Joe to put a baby in me and be there to love it when it's born. I want to do that over and over again."

Mary and Joe simply nodded, smiling serenely.

Katherine said, "We should talk about the possibility that there will be two other members of the family. My CAP score is dangerously close to seven and, with the CAP enhancement program, I may need to take two more. I don't mind being the only teenager in the family. Most of my classmates wouldn't fit with us. I wouldn't mind a couple of younger girls who were friends with each other. I wouldn't mind a couple of old broads, like you two." Mary and Chrystal both stuck their tongues out at Katherine, and then giggled.

Mary said, "I think we're already in the right place to take care of this matter. Let's buttonhole Andy and see if he can help."

When Andy was free, he rejoined them. He was elated at their decision to join together. Apprised of the nature of their likely further need, he said he'd begin working on it and let them know soon. They all thanked him and he excused himself again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.