Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

"Mom, Dad," Katie said as she engaged them with her eyes, "there is planning that needs to happen, and we'd like to talk to you about it." The four were in the middle of dinner, and the 'how was your day' niceties had been dispensed with.

"I don't suppose this has anything to do with the coming extraction, does it?" asked George, their dad, with a knowing smile. Karen, their mother, also smiled at them.

"Well, of course, it does," allowed Kevin.

"And you're starting to think about who you want to be in your family?" asked Karen. The twins nodded.

"You feel obliged to take us, right?" asked George. More nodding occurred. "But that doesn't sit well with you." The twins both hesitated before sadly shaking their heads. "You may not be entirely surprised to learn that we've been thinking about that, too."

Karen added, "Kevin, your dad going with you may very well be the only way he'd be invited." Tears formed in her eyes. "He won't go with you if it means that the four of us are your entire family. I've tried to change his mind but, so far, to no avail."

"We already know you two are going together," said George. That shocked the twins, who stammered and stuttered, trying to reply.

"Oh, Kevin," sighed a smiling Karen, "oh, Katie. If it weren't for birth control, you'd have a kindergartner by now."

"You knew?" they both exclaimed, stunned. Both parents nodded, smiling. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"We didn't really want to encourage you," said Karen. "We hoped you'd outgrow it."

"If we'd caught you in the act," George asked, "would you have stopped? We didn't think so. We thought if we brought it into the open, you'd just do it more." George and Karen chuckled. Kevin and Katie were mortified.

"But all that was before our world was turned upside down," said Karen. "Now, you're planning a family with yourselves in the center. We think that's as it should be. We want you both to be happy, and confident, and fulfilled. We don't see a place for ourselves in your family -- either of us."

When the twins started to protest, George held up his hand to still them. "Think about it, kids. If you two were at a surprise pickup, you'd go together without a second thought. If your mom was at a pickup, she'd go and we'd never see each other again. That's the way things are. That's the way things should be."

"If I went with you," Karen said, "I'd always be your mom, even when we both have babies, Katie. You need to build your own family, kids. Don't ask me to be part of your family."

Katie said, "You two have really put a lot more thought into this than we have. How do you see this playing out for you?"

"Your mom will be the motherly concubine for someone," said George, "and wind up being the den mother for the family. I figure there's a chance a female volunteer will want me over a high school boy. Probably a less-than-even chance, but still pretty good. If I stay, I stay. That's all there is to it. No other outcome makes sense to us." Karen nodded agreement.

"It's funny you should say that," said Katie with a coy smile. "We had an interesting conversation today with a student volunteer."

Kevin picked up the narrative. "She's taking her mother. She won't take her dad with her. He's not emotionally suited to be subordinate. She knows any boy she selected could father the children in her family. She really wants a dad for her children, not just a father. She's worried that the boy she might select wouldn't be up to the task of being a good dad."

Katie added, "Then she tactfully asked us about our plans. We told her we thought the four of us would be going together. She surmised that that wasn't what any of us really wanted."

"Then she shocked the hell out of us," said Kevin. "She offered to trade one of her female draft picks for you, Dad."

Now it was Karen and George who were stunned into silence. They looked between themselves, to each of the twins, and back again.

"There's an ancient Chinese curse," George finally said quietly, his eyes beginning to tear. "'May you have your wish.' I'm afraid I just had my wish granted."

Karen turned and wrapped him in a hug. "Honey, I think this was about the best we ever hoped for."

"It sounded good at first," Katie admitted. "Now it doesn't seem fair that Dad is the only one to lose his family, even though he gets extracted."

They were all silent for a time, contemplating. Kevin brightened and said, "There's another way to skin this cat. Mom, whose baby would you want, mine, or Dad's?"

Karen had a quizzical expression. "I thought I wouldn't have any choice. I'm ready to do what we must. You're a handsome man, Kevin, but my heart belongs to another," and she turned and kissed George.

Kevin turned to Katie. "Sarah's mom gets a new man in any case. Sarah talked about trading for Dad. How do you think she'd feel about trading moms as well?"

"Sarah Edwards?" Karen asked. The twins nodded. "So, you're suggesting that Sarah would take us both, and you'd take Gabby Edwards?" More nodding. The twins were grinning now. "I like Gabby. I think you'd get along well with her. I wonder how Gabby and Sarah will react to the suggestion?"

"I'm not sure," said Katie with a giggle, "but she did say she wants a test drive before she buys." Both Karen and George blushed at that. Katie caught her mother's blush but said nothing. "Kevin, maybe we should show them our photos of Sarah?"

The twins produced their cell phones and scrolled to the first picture on each. They handed one to each parent, with instructions on how to scroll through. Katie watched her mother intently. She could tell when the first picture of Sarah's tits came up. Karen giggled, but Katie could tell there was more than a little interest there.

"You're looking forward to that test drive, huh Mom?" asked Katie. Karen blushed crimson with a deer-in-the-headlights expression on her face.


"Come on, Katherine," Ellen said the following morning, "why don't you come with me to my office before you go home?"

They walked in silence for a time, each lost in her own thoughts. "Thank you, Ellen, and thank you to Bob and your whole family. Last night was all I could ever have hoped for."

"You're entirely welcome, Katherine," said Ellen. "We're all very happy for you. I know Bob is as proud of you as I am."

"I feel like Oliver Twist," lamented Katherine. "All during the night, it was 'Please, sir, I want some more'."

Ellen laughed so hard that she nearly fell down. When she recovered, she cackled, "It was an all-you-want buffet, Oliver, er, Katherine. I'm glad you got some refills. I had fun being right next to you and Bob. I know Bob liked it a lot. At least he made you do all the work the last time. I was hoping you'd tell me you were still hungry and go after me!" She laughed again. Katherine was blushing, but soon she joined Ellen in laughter.

In a more sober tone, Ellen said, "Katherine, you are welcome in our home at any time. You are welcome in any bed in the house any time you want. You got one cherry down and two to go." That shook Katherine, but she said nothing. "You may not fancy the other ways, but I recommend you try them at least once. Wait for your concubine if you like. For one thing, you won't have to go out of the lineup just because you have your period." Katherine blushed crimson at that thought.

"I'm gonna be stuck in my office pretty much all day today," said Ellen. "Have you thought about finding girls to swap with, like we discussed last night? Do you want to get started on that today?"

"I feel good about that solution," answered Katherine, "but I think I'd better find out what my mom thinks before I act. I might prevail upon Michael Martin to help me for a few minutes tomorrow."

They entered Ellen's office, turned on lights, and made coffee. "While the coffee brews, how about I fit you with an IUD?" Katherine nodded, and Ellen guided her to an exam room. Smiling, she said, "You know the drill, girl. Panties off, on the table, feet in the stirrups." Ellen went down the hall for a moment while Katherine arranged herself.

"I brought you a morning-after pill, too," Ellen said when she returned. "You weren't using any birth control that I didn't know about, were you?" Katherine shook her head. "Being the town doctor does have certain advantages," she said, smiling.

Soon they were pouring coffee for themselves. "Can we talk some more about what I might find when I come home at night? Do you have time?"

"Yes, Katherine, I have about fifteen minutes. If you need more time, I suggest you go back to the house and take it up with my family. They're as interested in your happiness as I am. You may have noticed?"

Katherine smiled broadly. "Everyone was wonderful last night, especially Julie. I'm sure they'd be glad to help me. They'd probably help me out of my panties first, though!" Both women laughed.

"But seriously," said Katherine. "I know I'm smart. I'm gonna like sex a lot, but I'm sure I'm gonna want the company of other smart people. At least wise people if not smart people. The only young people I know who are smart, or wise, are qualified to be volunteers. So, having even one ditz in my home will be burdensome for me."

"That will mean," replied Ellen, "that you will be by far the youngest member of your family. How do you feel about that?"

"That plays right into what is currently my greatest weakness," said Katherine. "Until this Program started, I was painfully shy. I still have to work to overcome it, but I am feeling as if some leadership is beginning to blossom in me. I don't worry that I'll become a drill sergeant, but I feel I can express my wishes and my demands better now than before.

"I can't really imagine what it's going to be like. We'll live in some kind of home. Will I work nine to five like people do here? Will I be deployed on a Navy ship for months, only to return for a brief visit? What will the concubines do all day, every day? Sit around and bicker with each other?"

Ellen shook her head. "I don't know, Katherine. I have no idea what we'll find when we get there. After six years, though, I would hope the Confederacy has the kinks worked out, so the concubines' lives are at least somewhat fulfilling."

They sat in silence for a few moments, woolgathering. Ellen said, "If you pick the right mom and dad, they won't be your mom and dad but they'll be a steadying influence on you and your family. Maybe you should let them help you find the one, or the three more females you'll need to take into your family. When you choose the mom and dad, make sure they will be deferential to you, but also make sure one or both of them will be able to manage the rest of the family."


"Would you like some more coffee, Dawn?" asked Jenny. Receiving a nod, Jenny refilled both of their cups. "I wanted to share a little with you about the coming extraction, and maybe find out if we can help each other."

Dawn Zender had been Jenny's friend for a long time. Jenny had watched Dawn's marriage crumble and fail. Small town attitudes constrained Dawn's efforts to find a replacement dad for her children. The very small number of eligible bachelors complicated matters. Dawn was dating a little bit. This morning, Dawn's children, Abigail, 13, and Noah, 11, were still at home, two doors down.

"Dawn," Jenny continued, "I'm not very good at beating around the bush. I'm looking for a friend to live with, to share the ups and downs of daily life. Michael needs to take a mother. He asked me. I already love Michael, and I know we get along well. I agreed to go with him. Michael's going to be gone a lot. Michael wants me to have a friend with me all the time. I think I'd like you with us. I think we like each other. I like your kids. What do you think about that?"

Dawn was nonplussed. She had only prepared herself for a cup of coffee and a friendly chat with her friend and neighbor. The surprise registered on her face. She took a moment to compose herself. "I hadn't really thought about myself in the extraction," Dawn said. "I kind of knew I would be asked to go, and that I would. Your offer means that Michael would father the rest of my children, right?" Jenny nodded, smiling. "I haven't been with such a young man since I was that young myself," she blushed.

"There are a couple of attractions, Dawn," Jenny said slyly. "You know about young men. He's ready to go again in a flash. His stamina is building. He's young enough to be trained into an incredible lover, very considerate and thoughtful." Jenny blushed deeply when she realized all she had just implied.

Dawn smiled wickedly. "It sounds like you began the training a little early?"

"Guilty as charged, Dawn," answered Jenny, blushing. "I've been divorced for six years. You know by now how hard that is for a woman in a small town. When he asked me to come with him, I told him I would but I needed time. The time turned out to be three days. It played on my mind something awful. I was climbing the walls."

"If you're gonna be together after the extraction," Dawn allowed, "I guess there isn't much sense denying yourselves beforehand, is there?"

Jenny giggled. "That's how I rationalized it, too! I'll tell you, Dawn, it's nice to have a man in my bed again."

Dawn laughed. "I don't think it's in your bed that's so nice, as somewhere else. I will admit that's kind of attractive for me, too."

"Why wait, huh?" giggled Jenny.

"I like you a lot, Jenny," Dawn said. "I've always thought of Michael as a boy, although he is a young man now. Abby and Noah would come with us, right?"

Jenny smiled broadly. "Of course Abby and Noah will come. I'm so happy, Dawn. I know you'll enjoy Michael as a lover. I know you'll fit in our family. Do you want to know about the rest of our planned family?"

"I suppose I ought to know," sighed Dawn. "Knowing you, I don't think I'll be terribly disappointed or upset, but I should know."

"Michael also asked Stacy," Jenny said. "Michael insisted that Stacy keep her options open, in case the man of her dreams came into her life. Stacy promised to do that, but she's wary of any other man. She knows Michael, and loves him. She knows Michael won't turn into something ugly after the extraction. Stacy has pretty much decided to join Michael and me. Well, now Michael, you and me.

"That would be our family unless Michael's CAP score increases by two tenths of a point or more. If it does, he has two more slots available. I don't think he or Stacy have spent much time thinking about that. It might be best to take two of Stacy's friends."

"So," said Dawn, "it would be you and me and three sixteen-year-olds?" Jenny nodded. "I think that sounds alright. Stacy's a pretty levelheaded girl. She'll pick girls like herself, I'm sure."

Jenny said, "You deserve, and Michael deserves, a test drive. I confess, I had a really hard time for the three days between when I agreed to go with him and when we first made love. I really couldn't think of anything else. If it's been a while since you got laid, Michael's in his room now. You wanna go ambush him, or bring him to your house?"

"Before I answer that," said Dawn, "maybe I better ask how far along Michael and Stacy have gone, and how far along you and Stacy have gone. Are you three trying to pretend there's nothing going on, or having an orgy every night?"

Jenny blushed. "We've all been very open with each other. Well, there's no sense trying to be coy with you now. We three have slept in the same bed for a week now. Stacy and I are lovers with each other as much as we are with Michael. Is that gonna bother you?"

Dawn shook her head. "I was hoping you'd say that. I realized that I'm only gonna get one third of the sex Michael gets -- unless I only get one fifth. It makes sense that we all bond together. There's only going to be one dick for us to share, but a female tongue is at least as good as a male tongue.

"The other thing I need to think about is how Abby and Noah are going to respond to this. Abby's too young to have sex, but she's gonna be very interested in the goings-on. I think Noah is just gonna want to get an eyeful once or twice and that'll be enough. Jenny, how would you handle it?"

Jenny was silent for a moment, thinking. "Dawn, when will Abby be fourteen? Wasn't her birthday a month ago or so?" Dawn nodded. "I don't know what the rules on sex are for those under fourteen. I'd hate to set rules now, and then have to be more strict later. On the other hand, she'll be a full-fledged woman in less than a year. Then, there will be five -- or seven -- adults in our family. I would like our family, and all the children, to feel that sex is part of life, and be open about it."

"Jenny," Dawn said, shaking her head, "ten minutes ago, we were having our usual coffee and talking about nothing controversial. We've gone pretty far, pretty fast!"

Jenny laughed. "When the topic of conversation turns to 'hey, wanna join a harem?'. The wraps come off pretty fast. I'm so glad you aren't 'only-in-the-dark, missionary-position-only' about sex. We'll get along great, Dawn."

"OK, Jenny," Dawn chuckled, "we can go see about that test drive now, but only if you're fully part of it."


"There isn't much demand for jewelry, John, with the extraction only a few months from now. Nobody thinks diamonds and gold will be useful when they get to the stars." Ezra Werth had owned and operated the jewelry store next door to John's bakery for a generation. Ezra had informed John over coffee in John's shop that the jewelry store was closing.

"So, what are you going to do?" asked John.

"Grace and I want to move to Arizona," answered Ezra, "and enjoy the last few years of our lives. Grace is too old to be extracted. I won't go without her."

"I understand," nodded John, sadly. "The town will be helping you make your lives more comfortable." Ezra's quizzical expression prompted John to continue. "Ezra, there aren't going to be enough people left to make a viable town anyway. The town has a lot of money reserved for the future that now will never be needed. The money is mainly in the pension fund for town and school employees, and in the reserves for road and city property maintenance. The few employees who won't be extracted would get a lump sum payout as their share of the pension. If we simply walk away from the town, all the money would go to the state. I figure the remaining members of the town could put the money to better use."

"You think I don't have enough money for Grace to squander?" chuckled Ezra. "I've done very well over the years. You do have a point about letting the state have the money. Some remaining townspeople will need the help. I'm sure Grace will find use for the money." John laughed heartily.

"So," Ezra continued, "what are you going to do with my store?" John was so shocked that he couldn't immediately respond. "The other side of that wall," he said, pointing to the wall separating the two businesses, "is my store. You oughta knock it down and expand your bakery."

"But, what about..." John sputtered.

"You think there's any demand for retail space for a few months?" Ezra gleefully cackled. "Maybe someone will buy a building in the middle of a ghost town?"

John went silent, considering. "You know, I was thinking..." he began, and then sank back into his thoughts. "We need a way to make it easier to match up new families, Ezra. I'm not talking about a bawdy house. But a lot of volunteers have needs they have to fill. A lot of people with CAP scores below 6.5 want to hitch a ride."

"My store would make a nice, quiet place to talk to each other, John," suggested Ezra. "Come on, let's go next door and take a look." Ezra unlocked the front door, turned off the alarm and turned on the lights. He immediately began removing items from the wall.

"Ezra, aren't you going to open your store today?" asked a surprised John.

Ezra was sheepish. "Today is the Sabbath, John, although I haven't let that stop me for the past thirty-some years. Do you suppose a few more days being open for business will make much difference to Grace and me, one way or the other?"

Together, they walked through the entire store. John went back to the bakery and returned with a measuring tape and a pad of paper. They worked together measuring walls and laying out the front area for use until Ezra removed his fixtures and equipment, the tangible evidence of a lifetime of work. John and Ezra moved everything from the front of the store to the rear, behind a sturdy door.

"You can use the expanded space by this afternoon if you put your mind to it," chuckled Ezra. "I will arrange to have everything out of the back on Monday," he smiled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.