Going, Going... - Cover

Going, Going...

Copyright© 2011 by Tomken

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - To save its children, an entire remote town pre-packs itself. Slow-motion extractions present issues not usually encountered. mm sex is brief and tame.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Kathy and Julie greeted Michelle and the twins warmly, but didn't insist on body contact. Julie was of course nude. The twins had become more acclimated to nudity during the Program but Michelle was clearly unsettled until she saw that no one made anything of it. Julie gave Bob an update of their progress, reporting that she thought they had collected everything needed from Ellen's house. Kathy led them on a brief tour of the house while Julie made coffee and juice.

Kathy led the troupe back to the kitchen. All of the women served themselves beverages and sat down. Bob excused himself and began moving Travis' bed and arranging his and Becky's beds as bunks. Kathy, Julie and Sandy began explaining a bit about themselves. Julie was unusually open about her history. None of the Millers was ready to open up with their own story but they were clearly comforted that they weren't the only ones to have suffered.

They talked about immediate needs. It was made clear to the Millers that they would never set foot inside their old home again. Clothing was the first order of business. Sandy freely agreed to share her clothes with the twins, Sandy being only a little bigger than they were. Michelle wasn't so lucky -- Kathy and Ellen were bigger and taller, and Julie simply didn't have any clothes. Kathy brought out paper and pen and jotted down clothing and shoe sizes for Michelle and the twins.

The furniture store deliveryman arrived. The bunk bed parts and supplies were stacked in the living room and the man left. Sandy coaxed the twins into helping her evacuate all of Travis' clothes and toys from his room into Becky's. Bob was making progress reassembling the beds as bunks. He finished at about the same time the girls finished moving Travis' stuff. Bob left the room and began working to assemble the new bunks. Sandy began making the children's beds. The twins quickly joined in.

When the three girls returned to the kitchen, Kathy wasn't there. Julie explained that Kathy had gone shopping for clothes for Michelle and the twins. Julie giggled that Kathy had taken the car to go four blocks to the clothing store, a sure sign that Kathy would return with far too much to carry.

Michelle was beginning to relax. She and Julie were having an animated discussion of the dinner menu in celebration of the expansion of the family. Sandy could no longer curb her urge, and stripped right there in the kitchen. Michelle was aghast, but the twins giggled.


On the way to the clothing store, Kathy had a brilliant idea. She thought it was brilliant, anyway. She turned and headed for the fabric store first. Marilyn Smith greeted her warmly and helped her pick out the patterns and fabrics she needed. She didn't need many patterns but she bought a lot of cotton knit in many different colors.

She limited her shopping in the clothing store to panties, socks and shoes for the Millers. Kathy wasn't at all sure that the shoes would be put to very much use, if any.

Kathy realized that she should grocery shop while she had the car out. She bought a mountain of food. It took far longer than she even feared. The bill came to three times the normal amount.

She walked back into the house with the fabric and clothing store bags. After greetings and having set the bags down, she drafted all of the clothed family members -- Bob and the Millers -- into helping her bring in the groceries. Julie wanted to go out and help, too, but Kathy nixed that. Julie and Sandy set about putting away the huge quantity of groceries.

When they had all finished putting away groceries, Sandy led Kathy to what had been Travis' room. There they found that both of the new bunk beds had been assembled and the beds made. The room was neat and tidy, mostly because the Millers didn't have any possessions.

Julie, having seen the contents of the fabric store package and divined Kathy's intent, led the family back to the kitchen for a pow-wow. They got themselves a beverage and sat down. "It looks like we're gonna have a sewing bee," cackled Julie. Kathy smiled but didn't answer. Instead, she dumped the contents of the bag onto the kitchen table.

"It wasn't that I didn't want to buy clothes for you," Kathy said to Michelle and the twins. "You are going to be holed up in this house for quite a while. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought it would be a good idea to start you off with something to do. I wish I'd discussed this with Julie before I left. Julie, you stay indoors for long periods at a time. What do you do to keep yourself occupied?"

"Oh, housewifely things, I guess," Julie answered. "Cooking and cleaning and laundry. I like to cook. I like to make bread, and desserts, and dinners that have to simmer for hours. I used to like to sew, but my wardrobe changed," she giggled as she pointed up and down her naked body. "Sometimes I play on the Internet. Sometimes I do naughty things," and she winked at Sandy. "I don't get bored or fidgety. If Mindy and Mandy and Mickey don't sew, I'll do it. I like sewing."

Kathy turned to Michelle. "Would you rather be 'Mickey' or 'Michelle'?"

"Kathy," Michelle answered with a sad smile, "Mack called me Mickey. I went out of my way not to talk to anyone else. Whichever they called me was fine, I never corrected them."

"Mickey and I had a nice chat while you were gone," added Julie. "We sorta got our histories out of the way, and came to an understanding. She told me she was part of Mack and Mickey and Mindy and Mandy for a long time, and she says it suits her. I'm gonna call her Mickey." Mickey smiled shyly and shrugged.

"What kind of understanding did you come to?" Kathy asked.

"That I wasn't going to terrorize her, but I wasn't gonna let her feel sorry for herself and mope, either," grinned Julie. "Mickey promised to act normal, like I do, no matter what's going on inside her. She promised to talk to me when the devils inside her got bad. She promised to ask for affection, as much as she could, because she hasn't had any to speak of in so long. Even the twins learned that it wasn't a good idea to be affectionate with their mother when Mack was around. I made her promise a bunch of things to me that you really wouldn't understand 'cause you aren't submissive. Ellen got very close to the truth this morning when she accused Mickey of allowing herself to be Mack's target for the sake of the twins. Submissives often provoke their tormenter. It'd take me a month to explain."

Julie came to Kathy and wrapped her in a hug. "Kathy, you've already become very important to me, and I'd suffer greatly if I lost you. I need you, Kathy, to help me get well. But when I said Mickey and I got our histories out of the way, it wasn't that I gave her the third degree about herself. I told her a lot more about myself than I've told you yet, Kathy.

"I need you to do just what you're doing, Kathy, without second-guessing yourself or especially not letting yourself feel like you're walking on eggshells. If you can do that, Kathy, you'll help us both. Mickey's just in from the front lines, as it were. I can't explain what she needs, and she can't either. Please don't be deferential to her just because you don't know if she's horny or not." She cackled at her own joke, and released her hug. Her expression became serious.

"Stand up, twins," Julie said and walked around the table to them. "Kathy, see how they cower when I approach? They're afraid of me. They're afraid of everything that moves. Now, watch," and she held out her arms and approached Mindy for a hug. "See how her shoulders slump? See how she looks at the floor? See how her own arms are at her sides?" Kathy suddenly began to realize the enormity of the task she had so lightly accepted from Ellen. She nodded sadly at Julie.

Julie gently but firmly wrapped Mindy in a hug. Mindy didn't react at all, remaining as Julie had just described her. "Kathy, Mindy's heart is singing right now. My hug is the biggest, best present she's had in a long time. She won't say that. She dare not show any emotion whatsoever. She can't hug me back. She can't even look at me. These children have been emotionally abused almost beyond even my understanding."

Julie relaxed her hug, guided Mindy back into her seat, turned to hug Mandy and got the exact same reaction. "Kathy, some day one of the twins will wind up close to you, maybe when you turn around, or she'll be standing in the doorway when you come out of the bathroom. You'll see this same posture, and she won't say anything, but you'll know she's beginning to get well, because she just asked you for a hug.

"Sandy," Julie continued, "these are your sisters. Kathy, these are your sisters, all three of them. The worst thing either of you can do to them is treat them like china dolls. No, don't browbeat them into doing anything. But treat them like you treat Travis and Becky. They won't be able to respond as you would expect for some time. When they don't, just go on with what you were doing.

"Mickey has learned, has been trained, to use sex for all manner of reasons: to earn forgiveness, as a form of punishment, as payment for the least kindness, on and on. It's like sex is the answer to any problem. Mickey is so thankful for being rescued that she's desperate to fuck each and every one of us, as often as she can and in as degrading a fashion as possible. Mickey isn't a pain slut, but degradation is exquisite. Mickey gets no sex from any of us until I say so. She can watch! She can jill herself raw. Kathy, if you meet Bob at the door and wanna give him a blowjob, don't change. If you feel like jamming my mouth in your twat, do that. Do you, Kathy and Sandy, understand what I've explained to you?"

Everyone in the room was crying, including Julie. Kathy rose and went to Julie to collect a huge hug. Julie returned the hug fiercely. They extended their arms and looked into each other's faces, the love showing brightly. "Kathy," Julie said as brightly as her quivering voice would, "what's for dinner tonight?"

"Well," said Kathy, "we could either..."

"Kathy," Julie interrupted, "what's for dinner tonight?"

"We're having beef stew, and biscuits, and dessert," Kathy smiled.

"Mindy, Mandy and Sandy," Julie ordered, "see that the dining room table is set and ready to seat ten. Then present yourselves to Kathy and follow her instructions. When Kathy excuses you, report to me in the living room. Mickey, stand by to do anything Kathy asks you to do. When Kathy excuses you, report to me in the living room."

Julie released her hug with Kathy and collected Mickey into a bear hug. "Welcome home, Mickey. No one will ever hurt you or the twins again." Mickey began sobbing and wailing, holding desperately onto Julie. They stood like that for a long time before Mickey could collect herself. Julie shooed the others to their duties.


Ellen arrived at home to find Kathy and Mickey busy in the kitchen, Julie and the three girls sewing in the living room, and Travis and Becky playing in their newly combined room. Mickey cried out her greeting and nearly bowled Ellen over with an embrace. Kathy's hug was more sedate, but loving. Julie and the girls bounded in from the living room and all collected hugs. They seemed all to be talking at once. Ellen let their happiness run its course. Bob came up from puttering in the basement and collected his own hug.

While Mickey poured wine for all of the women -- a new experience for the twins -- and a beer for Bob, Ellen produced a sheaf of papers from her bag. "Here are divorce papers and copies of restraining orders against Mack for the benefit of Michelle, Mindy and Mandy."

"Mickey, please," smiled Mickey. "I'm gonna be Mickey." Ellen was pleased at the strong voice Michelle -- Mickey -- had used. She nodded acknowledgement and smiled.

Mickey and Julie served beverages all around. When they had finished, Julie raised her own glass. "Here's a toast to our new family: love and trust!"

"Hear, hear!" the rest responded. Glasses clinked and all had a taste. The twins' reaction to their first taste of white wine was caught by all, and mentioned by none.

"Back to the papers," said Ellen. "The minimum distance is one hundred feet. If he's close enough for you to recognize, then he's too close. First, call the sheriff. I made enough copies of the restraining orders to keep one at both the front and back doors, one for Bob to always carry, one for each of the Millers, although none of you are going to set foot out the door for a while, and one for myself. The Sheriff has a copy and is on heightened alert."

Bob put his beer on the counter, opened the basement door, and produced four poles. Each was over four feet long and rounded, about the diameter of stair railing. "Let's keep two of these near the back door and two near the front," he said. "But not too near the door, and not too near each other. Girls, you've trained with the pugil sticks, and know how to use them. These don't have the cushioned ends. I'm sure you know what that means."

"You've also been training in boxing," Ellen added, "the most important part of which is keeping your emotions under control while you fight."

"Enough!" giggled Kathy. "Ellen, you aren't gonna get any tonight. Why don't you take Bob into the bedroom and let him help you change your clothes?"

"That's a very good idea!" cackled Julie. "Mickey, go chaperone. Make sure he fucks her. No touching Mickey!" she wagged her finger at Ellen and Bob. Kathy was already herding Bob and Ellen into the bedroom. Julie brought up the rear, guiding Mickey in front of her.

Ellen was nonplussed. Knowing there were deep undercurrents to the situation, she went along. She began unbuttoning her blouse as she went. It took only seconds for her to strip naked and bound to the middle of the bed, hands behind her supporting her weight, knees up and spread wide, a feral grin on her face.

This was too good for the girls to pass up. They crowded the doorway, taking in every detail. This trapped Kathy and Julie inside the room. "What the hell," Bob laughed. "Ladies, attack!" and he motioned Kathy and Julie to get after Ellen while he undressed.

Both women climbed onto the bed. When they reached Ellen's body, Kathy headed north, and Julie headed south. The room was immediately filled with the sound of kissing, licking and cooing. Not to be outdone, with a giggle Sandy fell to her knees in front of Bob and inhaled his lengthening cock. The twins took in the entire scene in morbid fascination.

If Mickey couldn't have sex with anyone else, her only option was self-pleasure. She stood with pants and panties around her ankles, blouse hiked above her breasts, jilling herself furiously.

Sandy stood and nudged Bob towards the bed. Julie moved around to Ellen's side and Bob moved himself atop Ellen and kissed her with love and passion. "Quite a menagerie you're collecting for us, partner," he whispered with a smile. She nodded agreement, smiling.

Julie collected his cock, rubbed it through Ellen's pussy for lubrication, and aligned him with her entrance. She smacked Bob's ass loudly and cackled. Bob's surprised reaction was to immediately bury himself to the hilt in Ellen's body.

"Did you ever imagine yourself a porn star?" he grinned. "Ever imagine a crowd watch you orgasm?" She shook her head but smiled before kissing him deeply. Bob's thrusting was loving but not gentle. Mickey reached the finish line first, keening her orgasm. Bob held out long enough for Ellen to reach her orgasm, then sprayed his spend deep within her.

While Ellen and Bob enjoyed their afterglow together and Mickey struggled not to collapse before she regained control, Julie slipped out of the room. She quickly returned with newly-made shifts for Ellen and Mickey. "Your choice, Mickey: finish undressing and strut around with your badges of honor proudly on display, put your clothes back on, or wear your new shift."

"What badges of honor?" squeaked Sandy.

Julie approached Sandy and kissed her forehead. "Sweetie, soon you'll have to begin to engage your brain before engaging your mouth." Turning to Mickey, she said, "Show her, please."

"No," said Ellen from her spot on the bed. "Not now. Soon, but not now."

Mickey stepped out of her pants and finished removing her blouse. Kathy handed her the new shift. Mickey put it on without turning her back towards the room. Sandy moved to stand beside the twins.

Soon, Ellen wanted to get up. Bob made room for her to move. She pulled on the other new shift, green to contrast with her red hair.

Soon, dinner was served. Pleasant conversation belied the tension and distress remaining in members of the new family. Ellen complimented Julie and the girls on the new shifts they had made. Sandy proudly described the production line they had established, one cutting while others pinned and sewed. Seven shifts had been completed.

When dinner was over, all of the adults helped clear the table. Sandy and the twins volunteered (rather, Sandy volunteered the twins and herself) to clean the kitchen and put away food.

A quiet evening was enjoyed. The adults kept their conversation on safe subjects. At the end of the evening, Julie and Sandy escorted Bob into the master bedroom. Ellen and Kathy shared a bed next door. Mickey, Mindy and Mandy settled in for their first night in the bunk beds.


Jean joined Bob and Ellen in the CAP testing center early on Friday morning. "Mack Miller really rampaged last night," she said.

Bob said, "We didn't see or hear from him. I wonder how long the legal papers will deter him?"

"The pressure within him will build as the extraction date approaches," said Ellen. "We'll see him before we go."

"How are you finding it," Jean asked, "having so many in one house?"

"Remarkably well," Ellen answered. "The Millers were a lot more damaged than I knew. Kathy and Julie will take good care of them. On the surface, we're a warm and comfortable family. Even Travis and Becky are doing well with so many. We still have six more adults to go, plus their children. I have two boys in mind. I think they'll stay with their parents until the extraction.

"Jean, I'm glad you want to protect vulnerable girls as well. I'm sure there are at least four of my patients that I'll want to select from. I don't plan on selecting any more school girls. I hope you'll act to select yours soon."

Bob chuckled. "How is it with you and Mike, having a houseful?"

"It's going better than I could ever have hoped," answered Jean brightly. "I've liked Amy since she first came to town. Amy's sister Angie is great. Megan is delighted to have two sisters. We love having the small children with us, and can't wait for more."

"You have three more to find?" asked Ellen.

"Yes," said Jean. "One will be a boy who tried very hard to raise his CAP score, but failed. We need another mother. We intend the other to be a young girl, probably an eighth grader. I know, we need to collect her soon, before she falls into hands less capable of handling her with care."


Sarah set her tray on the lunch table and sat down. "I haven't talked to you guys in a while. How're you doing?"

"We're fine," said twins Kevin and Katie in unison. Unlike some twins, they didn't both say the same thing at the same time very often, but they all laughed.

They knew each other's parents, a little. They had a friendly chat about their families, the Program and mutual friends. When the conversation hit a lull, Sarah engaged them both with her eyes and said, "I'm starting to seriously think about the family I'll need to build when we're extracted. Can I talk to you about that a little?" They nodded.

"I'm going to take my mother," said Sarah. "She and I get along really well. We're starting to explore an adult-adult relationship. She's having a hard time letting go of being Mom and discussing topics she'd share with her girlfriend. But I think that we'll be fine.

"I can't bring myself to take my father. It will be me who is the sponsor. He just doesn't have it in him to be subordinate, especially to me. I need a father for the children. I need a dad for the children. I wonder if you can help.

"If I may be so bold, are you two going to be a family together?"

Both twins blushed, and nodded shyly. "We know the incest taboo doesn't exist in the Confederacy, but it is instilled pretty deeply in our culture here on Earth," said Kevin.

"There's still a chance I'll improve my CAP score enough to volunteer," added Katie. "If so, we'll still have a joint family, just with more women in his bed." They all chuckled.

"I'm really glad to hear that," smiled Sarah. "You two have been best friends forever." Then she asked diffidently, "Have you made any other decisions about your family?"

"We're taking our mom," said Kevin, "and we feel like we have to take Dad as well. We don't see much choice. Unless Katie's CAP score increases to 6.5, it'll wind up with two males and two females. That's not optimum, but we're kinda stuck."

"And in truth," added Katie, "I don't think it's very likely that I'll get to 6.5 from the 5.6 score I have now."

Sarah visibly sighed and smiled brightly. "I have a deal for you. Would you be interested in trading your dad to me in exchange for a future draft choice? Preferably female?"

Surprise registered on the twins' faces. They looked between each other and Sarah while their minds absorbed the consequences. Then, nearly as one, they broke into bright smiles. Then Katie frowned. "What if I can volunteer? Then we'd have seven women and only the brat here to stud." She slugged his arm but smiled brightly.

"Hmmm," said Sarah. "I suppose it depends, Kevin, on whether you see yourself as the dad for all those kids, or you want to be the father and delegate being dad to an old hand. For myself, I'm obviously not equipped to be the dad, and I don't want to assign that task to a boy. I see that your initial reaction to my trade was favorable. Now, it turns on who's going to be the dad in your family."

Katie said, "Sarah, that's exactly right. Kevin, you should take tonight to really think about what Sarah said. If you see yourself as the dad, then I can select a young man if I get to volunteer. If not, then we oughta keep Dad, even if it means two women and two men."

"The more I think about it," Kevin said slowly, "the more it makes sense to take Sarah's deal. You're right, Katie, as much as I'd love to see your CAP score increase, the odds are pretty long. Two males and two females are not what I want, especially if Dad has to let me impregnate Mom.

"Get out your cell phone, Katie," said Kevin as he pulled out his own. "Take several pictures of Sarah. Tonight, we'll talk to the folks. We'll tell them that it looks like we four will be a family, and that's not right. Then we'll tell Dad that Sarah wants his body, and we'll see how they react."

Kevin and Katie each took several pictures of Sarah, who changed her position several times. On a lark, Sarah yanked her shirt over her tits and smiled brightly. The twins laughed while both snapped more pictures.

As they prepared to part, Katie said, "Sarah, aren't you going to ask?"

"What," answered Sarah, "ask if you're doing it, or ask if you're doing it in front of your parents? I'd be shocked if you told me you haven't been fucking for years. I'd be shocked if you told me your parents even suspected. Am I gonna be shocked?"

Both twins blushed and shook their heads, smiling.

"If your dad will go for the trade, tell him I'll expect a test drive some time soon. Also tell him I want to watch him watch both of you fuck your mother, and then each other. If he can't handle that, the deal's off."


"Congratulations," Jean said in a clear, loud voice, "you have made it through the second week of the Program. I have a few announcements and then I'll let you go for the weekend.

"The drop-out rate is climbing. Many of you have had your CAP scores re-tested this week. Many of you are disheartened with the results. The Confederacy really, really wants you to stick with this Program. We've only completed two weeks of a Program that's expected to last for about eight weeks. Even the Confederacy doesn't know for sure how to raise CAP scores, only that it is possible. It is entirely possible that most of the CAP score enhancement occurs late in the Program. Stay with the Program, please, with your heart and your mind set on victory.

"Beginning on Monday, you will be taken off-site to begin practicing with pistols, rifles, and shotguns. In rotation, one team will go to the indoor range and two teams will go to the skeet range for an hour at a time. Get here early on Monday and check the schedule before you get yourselves naked.

"Please give a big cheer to your peers who have done a wonderful job of organizing the paintball sessions. Will the culprits please stand up?" Jean led hearty applause and cheering. When that died down, she continued, "The paintball tournament should be ready for launch by the middle of next week.

"It is time for you to begin thinking about the families you want to be part of in the extraction. All of you volunteers need a 'motherly' concubine. You know the criteria, one of which is that she's old enough to have children. Don't ask me, 'cause I'm spoken for." She got the laughter she sought. "Don't forget that you can change her shape after extraction. Be looking at her personality. If you want a den mother, they're out there. If you want a mother who laughs a lot, they're out there. If Billy needs a motherly and doesn't want to take his own mom, and if Johnny needs a motherly and doesn't want to take his own mom, maybe the four of you should swap.

"The girl volunteers all need a stud. If you're a guy, and you aren't gonna qualify to volunteer, then you oughta be showing one and all how docile and obedient you are. Your looks can be altered, too. If you're already handsome, that may actually be a handicap because you have the ego to go with it. Think slavery, guys, benevolent slavery if you behave, but slavery nonetheless. Slave uprisings lead to immediate death.

"Have a good, safe weekend. Dismissed."


Bob and Ellen arrived at home together. Each collected warm greeting hugs and kisses from everyone else, except Mickey and the twins. Mickey looked like she wanted the show of affection. The twins did come as far as the doorway to watch. They were now wearing new shifts, both pink, which came nearly to their knees. The twins were small. The same shifts on any of their new sisters would have brought the hem up quite a bit. Kathy also wore a shift and, as Bob discovered, nothing else. Julie and Sandy were naked.

"Well," laughed Ellen, looking significantly at all the women, "it looks like I have a choice of two outfits: a new shift or my birthday suit!" They all chuckled.

"Remember," Bob said, "Katherine Adams will be joining us for dinner. If you play your cards right, you might be dessert." Bob saw the flash of disappointment cross Kathy's face but she immediately rid herself of that and remembered the importance to the girl of such a special night. She smiled at Bob, nodded and winked.

While wine and cocktails were being served, Bob turned to Julie and Mickey. "Julie, you said no touching Mickey until you say so. I'm asking your permission to let Mickey know I'm glad she's here by giving her a hug and a peck. Is that alright with you?" Julie smiled and nodded. Bob opened his arms and Mickey flew into his embrace. Over her shoulder, he said to Julie, "Is it OK if she pushes her tits into my chest?" Julie nodded, and Mickey giggled. "Is it OK if I squeeze her ass and find out if she's wearing panties?"

"Only if you're willing to clean the puddle between her feet," Julie quipped. Now everyone laughed. Julie nodded. Mickey wasn't wearing anything under her shift.

"Mickey," he said as he looked into her eyes, "I am glad you've joined our family. I'm glad the twins have joined our family. I can't wait until your probation is over. I want to make love to you like the princess you are. Now I know I'm a prince, 'cause I'm surrounded by princesses." Mickey's eyes teared up and her lips began to quiver, but she was radiant.

"Aw," Julie quipped, "you say that to all the girls." Everyone but Bob and Mickey laughed. The two just looked into each other's faces.

Bob enclosed Mickey in a bear hug and held her until he felt her relax and begin to move away. She pecked him on the lips as they separated. "Thank you, Bob," Mickey whispered, "for all you've done for us."

"Out!" shouted Kathy, "out, out, out, everyone but the cooks." The troupe adjourned to the living room. Kathy had purchased futons to provide enough relaxing seating for the expanded family. The room was crowded but functional. Bob, Ellen, Mickey and Sandy found seats. The twins hovered near the archway that led to the bedrooms.

"Do we have any idea at all how this is going to work tonight?" Ellen asked.

"None whatsoever," replied Bob. "Suggestions are now being gratefully accepted."

"I think I'll change into a shift," said Ellen, and she rose and left the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.