Sibling Sex Education - Cover

Sibling Sex Education

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 3: Denial

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Denial - Skipping classes allows Paul to see his mother with someone other then his father

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Paul read the fantasy and smiled, it was one of his. He looked at Sam, his slut, kneeling naked at his feet and watched as her tits moved up and down with each breath. He read that he could intensify her orgasm by denying it and that was his intent today. He was glad she had told him of her desire to be his submissive and today would test that desire. He looked down again and studied her beautiful body, the way her nipples protruded when she was excited, how round and firm her ass was and how smooth her freshly denuded pussy glistened as she anticipated the days activities.

"Slut, go and put these on. Then I want you to wear a short skirt and blouse along with your heels. Meet me in the kitchen when you are ready."

He handed her a package containing some items he assumed she did not own, a garter belt and stockings. He need access to her and liked the idea of her cunt being framed by the belt and stockings. The he went to the kitchen and made his preparations. When Sam walked into the kitchen he was ready for everything except how fucking good she look. Her blouse was thin and her nipples were poking out, she's left the top few buttons open providing a good view of her ample cleavage and her skirt was barely long enough to cover her slit. He led her to a chair and told her to sit. Then he secured her arms behind her and to the back of the chair. He then secured her ankles to the back legs of the chair, opening her up and preventing her from squeezing her thighs together.

As he planned to tease her, play with her and bring her ever closer to orgasm, he wanted to prevent her from being able to finish by rubbing herself. Satisfied that she was well restrained he stepped back and said.

"Slut, today you will learn to obey me. I believe you when you say you want to be my submissive and today will see how well you perform."

Sam merely nodded but her eyes never left her Master's. She seemed willing and so Paul began. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse, fully exposing her tits. Standing back he did little more then stare at her tits for some time. He noticed her breathing increase as she continued to look him in the eye. Slowly her reached forward and lightly touched her right breast, flicking her nipple and watching as it stiffened. Then he did the same to her left tit. As her body responded to his touch he backed away again and saw a look of disappointment in her eyes, but she remained quiet. That will change as this day goes on he said to himself.

Over the next hour he touched and rubbed her, bringing her up then abandoning her. She was starting to groan each time he stopped. Each time he touched her he brought her higher and her groans as he stopped grew louder and louder. When he played with her clit his fingers came away soaking wet and her clit was as hard as her nipples. Several times he brought her as close as he dared and then left her whimpering. When he used his fingers in her cunt he'd taken her right to the edge of her orgasm and when he stopped she finally broke the silence.

"Oh Master, please. Let me cum. Please Master?"

Paul just shook his head and dropped his jeans and stoker his cock. He let his hard and ready cock come close to her face but prevented her from reaching him with her tongue. When he could take it no longer he aimed his cock at her face and shoot his seed on her, covering her with white hot cum. She opened her mouth and tried to capture as much of his ejaculate as she could but most of it landed on her cheeks, her forehead and some splattered into her hair. Drops of his seed dripped off her chin and landed on her tits. She was rocking in the chair now, trying to bring herself off and so he waited and watched her frustration.

When she slowed down, Paul went back to touching and playing with her. Her groans were now replaced with curses intermingled with pleas but Paul ignored her. Slipping his pants back on he sat in a chair and looked at her for some time before her said.

"I think we should go out for lunch, slut. Are you hungry?"

"Master, please let me cum first. I am so ready, it wouldn't take long, please?"

"No I think it's best if we eat first. But I have some panties I want you to wear, we don't want our friends and neighbors seeing your wet, hot, sticky cunt, now do we?"

"No Master. But please make me cum before we go out!"

Paul ignored her and went and fetched the special panties he'd bought for her. These panties had a vibrator that would rub against her clit whenever he turned it on with the remote in his pocket. When he untied her from the chair he warned her.

"Do not bring yourself off slut. It is your Master who will decide when or IF you can cum today."

Meekly Sam said.

"Yes Master!"

Handing her the panties he watched her eyes gape as she saw the little nub sewn in the crotch and realized just where that nub would sit. She pulled the panties on and as the nub rubbed her engorged and needy clit she shivered. I took her by the hand and walked her to the car. Once we were on our way I saw she was quietly squirming in her seat and said.

"Stop being disobedient slut or I will keep you from cuming all day."

Immediately she stopped with a slight whimper. We went to a trendy chain restaurant that was far enough outside of town the few people might recognize us and I led Sam to our booth sitting opposite her as we made our selections from the menu. As the waitress asked for our choices I reached into my pocket and turned the vibrator on it's lowest setting. I smiled as Sam's voice cracked as she tried to order. When that waitress had left I turned the toy off. Sam tried her best to sit still but I could see she was in a very needy state and knew it would only get worse for her. Each time the waitress came back I would use the vibrator and each time Sam found it harder and harder to speak normally. I also made her drink two large iced teas during lunch and when she asked to go to the ladies room, I said.

"No, we will stop on the way home slut."

"I paid the tab and as we walked out of the restaurant I turned the vibrator on high and left it on. I almost laughed out loud as Sam's whole body sort of contorted as she tried to walk while her clit was on fire. Once outside I flicked it off, not wanting Sam to cum. On the way home I pulled into a treed area and made Sam stand in front of the car. Pull her panties down and squat. Then I watched as she peed. Her eyes stayed glued to me showing me how hard it was for her to expose her actions to me. Once we reached home I took her to my bedroom and secured her spread eagle on the bed. Still wearing the panties, I flipped her skirt up to expose her crotch and ripped the shirt open, allowing the buttons to snap off and careen about the room.

I then set up the family video camera and trained the lens on Sam. She was having a hard time controlling her breathing and her tits were rising and falling rapidly as I turned the vibrator on and off. I varied the length and intensity of the toy never allowing her to anticipate its actions. Her head was rolling form side to side and any attempt at civility was long gone. She cursed me and demanded I let her cum and smiled and said.

"I'm sure the waitress wondered what that dried stuff was on your face. Do you think she recognized it as cum? Do you think she knew what a slut you were?"

Sam was reeling with the realization of how she must have looked, I am sure she'd forgotten about the cum I sprayed on her face and in her hair. I almost let her cum, but then I had a better idea. Picking up the phone I dialed a number and put the phone to Sam's head and said.

"Tell Alex to come over now, slut!"

Blinking repeatedly with surprise Sam shook her head but then nodded and when the phone was answered I flipped the vibrator back on high and Sam almost screamed into the phone.

"Slut get over here now!"

I hung the phone up, hoping I dialed the correct number and that Alex had been toe one to answer. A very short time later I heard the doorbell ring and went down to let in Alex.

"Master, my Mistress called and demanded that I come over."

"It's OK slut I made her call you."

I told Alex what I'd been doing with Sam and she look at me with a look that told me she wished she had been Sam. We went up the stairs and looked at Sam, wriggling against her restraints her face contorted with the effort to break free. When she saw her slut she screamed.

"Master won't let me cum, help me cum slut?"

Alex looked at me and I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry Mistress but Master refuses. You told me yesterday that I was to obey your Master as if he were my own."

Sam cursed and swore at Alex demanding she do what she was told. As she did so I told Alex to strip and when she was naked I had her take my clothes off to. Then I had her position herself over Sam. Her hands were on the bed between Sam's spread legs, her knees were on either side of Sam's breasts. Sam had a perfect view of Alex's pussy and asshole. I got on the bed and positioned myself behind Alex and slipped my hard cock into her cunt. Sam cursed wildly about her needs and promised all sorts of punishment for Alex as I slowly fucked Alex while Sam was forced to watch. I would flick on her vibrator form time to time and while it was on Sam merely moaned, but when I turned it off the cursing resumed.

After I came in Alex I had her sit over Sam and let my cum ooze from her cunt and drip on Sam's angry face. I had been teasing Sam for over four hours now and she was would up tight ready to explode. Greedily she twisted her head from side to side trying to capture as much of the combined juices that ran from Alex's just fucked cunt. I told Alex to go stand on the side of the bed and knelt by Sam's head, my sticky cum covered cock handing close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.