My Race Is Royal - Cover

My Race Is Royal

Copyright© 2011 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Young Donnie McGregor is about to learn the meaning of his clan's motto. He is called to serve the gods of the Scots, as together they battle terrorism and the slow destruction of the Earth. A slow build up to this one, but plenty of action as it builds.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse  

"You know, you have to be careful son," Mairi McGregor said with a note of caution in her voice. "Too much money and working too hard will age you before your time. I swear you look a few years older already! It must be the shock of having that much money so suddenly."

Donnie finished the conversation with his parents about his newfound wealth and his plans to build a facility that would revolutionise farming and then made his way to his room. He booted-up his computer and inserted the memory stick he had brought back with him.

"Good, it's all there," he thought to himself. "I think I could still deliver without this information, but it would be much more difficult."

Feeling more confident about his ability to do what had to be done, Donnie began preparing a list of things that would need to be achieved.

  • Move up timeline for availability of capital

The first time around, he didn't have access to the necessary capital to increase the size of the Ardbrecknish site until October 2011 – in the immediate aftermath of the plane crash in Afghanistan.

This time, the research he had undertaken before leaving 2013 gave him access to the future results of all of the world's lotteries and major sporting events over the next three years.

His plans for the capital had also grown significantly, as the next few items on the list showed.

  • Move up the timeline for the Clan gathering

Donnie's plan here was to recruit additional people for Gregorach Enterprises and to set them to work wherever they happened to be in the world. He would agree legal contracts with McGregors in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and anywhere else he could. The contracts would release information to individuals that would allow them to win the lottery or to win big through a range of bets on sporting events in return for becoming part of Gregorach Enterprises and starting the new approach to farming in the country they were in.

Donnie had downloaded a copy of Eric Black's mailing list and brought it with him so that he could do this before he actually met up Eric Black in this timeline.

  • Patent the silo farming approach

The plan here would be to secure a patent and then either license or franchise the approach beyond the members of the clan. As far as Donnie was concerned, the more countries and farmers that adopted the approach, the bigger the jump in food production would be. There would also be less chance that climatic conditions would lead to marked fluctuations in food supply if a high percentage of the food production could be achieved through the silo approach.

The silos would of course also be heavily reliant on the tree energy design too, and he already had that patented. If Gregorach Enterprises happened to make a ton of money from licensing and franchising, then that would simply increase the amount of capital he had to work with.

"I like your ideas so far, they make sense and you have prepared well before returning," he heard the goddess inside his head.

"You should be able to significantly increase food production within eighteen months to two years and that will certainly make a difference to the food supply. Why have you thought of these things first?"

"These are not first; they are just the first things I've written down. You told us to remember our vows, that's why I believed you would be here when I returned. That's also why I mentioned needing you to make sure I met Katie, Vivien, Lizzie and Amira – part of the vow was about committing to each other.

"There was more to it though. We vowed to support the Gregorach and to succour the weak and Mother Earth. Safeguarding the food supply and increasing the size, wealth and power of Gregorach Enterprises will allow us to do more for the poor and needy around the world. At the same time though I will be doing other things."

"Continue with your list then."

Donnie turned his attention back to his computer.

  • Move up the timeline for the recycling plant

Donnie's idea here was to commission far more of the recycling units. To start out with he would establish Gregorach Enterprise recycling plants at key ports around Scotland. He would boost employment in the country and make Scotland the recycling hub for the entire planet. As well as charging other countries and multi-national corporations to take their junk, the recycling would produce vast quantities of pure raw materials that could be re-sold for future use. That would ease the rate at which natural resources were being used up.

In time he would extend the recycling to other members of the Clan around the world to improve the amount of recycling and reduce waste as far as possible.

The whole approach certainly fit with succouring Mother Earth he believed.

  • Spend as much as it takes to establish wave, wind and solar energy at the North and South poles

Donnie wasn't sure how feasible it would be, but he hoped to generate huge quantities of renewable energy in this way and he intended using it to produce refrigeration that would slow down and hopefully reverse the loss of the ice-caps.

Anything he could do to reduce that would hopefully stave off or completely avoid the tipping-point that had cut off the Atlantic sink and the Atlantic conveyor.

Again, Donnie saw this as a large part of doing something to help Mother Earth maintain the balance in nature. If his investments in renewable energy and tree energy happened to reduce demand for fossil fuels then so much the better.

His hope was that he could stabilise the ice-caps and then re-route the available energy for other uses around the globe.

"Good, you have a balanced plan that has every chance of success. There are two other things that need to be included though, Dòmhnall."

"What would you have me do, goddess?"

"You need to establish a philanthropic programme to educate the children of the third world. That is another way of succouring the weak – and doing it in a way that will allow them to help themselves as they grow."

"I will be delighted to do such a thing. Education is the right of every child. I will see to it, goddess. What is the other thing that you would have me do?"

The goddess told Donnie and he almost fell from his chair with shock at her request. It took him some time to calm down before he could respond to what Beira had asked for.

"Are you sure?"

"I am positive, Dòmhnall. Do this – even if it is only because I ask it of you. Now, you have much to accomplish, you had better make a start!"


There were many moments of déjà-vu for Donnie over the months. The acceleration and expansion of his plans ensured that many things were different, but there were key moments that remained constant from his first time through 2010.

The goddess told him that, as he had already learned the lessons she had wanted to teach him, some of his 'trips' wouldn't be necessary. Some he argued to retain however.

"You don't need to go back to 1849 to save Alexander from drowning. I can fix that without your intervention."

"What, and miss the chance to meet Katriona? No, that episode became part of Katie's family history. If it's okay, goddess, I would like to save the drunken oaf one more time."

The second time went much like the first, although Donnie was of course prepared this time round. He returned home with the moccasins that Katriona made for him, just as he had the first time.

One difference was that Donnie decided there was no need to attend University. He already had all of the knowledge from completing his combined honours degree and too much of his time and energy would be taken up attending lectures. He knew that he would find another way of meeting Katie and he set out to do just that.

Getting the main building blocks for his new approach in place was easier than before, as Donnie had some experience now. Rather than leaving things to chance, he hired an investigator to trace Carol McStay and her two young children – Alan and Alisha – and recruited her, tasking her with many of the day to day responsibilities. Getting Carol in place also meant that he had peace of mind with regard to how quickly progress would be made – she was a tigerish project manager.

Professor White was also signed-up much earlier and an industrial unit on Glasgow's River Clyde procured as the assembly site for the first recycling unit. Once again Donnie assigned Heather to work with the Professor, but this time he stressed the need to sign contracts with quality suppliers.

With things moving well on all fronts, Donnie booked himself a holiday. He was going to visit McGregor, Iowa and find the home of Rose, Katie and Jennifer McGregor.

The flight was a marathon - almost fifteen hours from Glasgow with changes required at London Heathrow and Chicago before Donnie boarded a flight to Dubuque Airport. He had booked a rental car from there.

Driving slowly through downtown McGregor, Donnie was fascinated by the old buildings that had been lovingly restored and maintained. McGregor certainly looked much different to what it had in 1849. He was booked into the Holiday Shores Motel, on the banks of the Mississippi and he found it easily enough. Checking in, he collapsed exhausted from the journey.

After a shower and a quick breakfast the next morning, Donnie returned to the hire car so that he could search out his future wife.

The house was easy enough to find, as McGregor wasn't that big a town. He parked on the opposite side of the street and simply watched the front door, hoping for a glimpse of Katie. An hour or so later he was rewarded when his beautiful nighean ruadh came hurrying down the path and headed in the direction of the nearest store.

Donnie got out of the car and followed her. Katie entered the small market store and he watched as she picked out and paid for some bread and milk. Katie looked up and caught him staring at her. There was a momentary flash of annoyance in her green eyes, but that was quickly replaced by something else.

Donnie approached her and she dropped the paper bag with the groceries on the counter. Pulling her into his arms felt natural and as good as it always did.

"Forever?" he whispered to her.

"I must be crazy, but yes. Forever," she answered.

Pulling back, Donnie stared into her eyes and then kissed her softly on the lips. He pushed her sleeve up high enough to check her shoulder and saw that the Yew tree brand was already there. He smiled and pushed his own sleeve up to show Katie Beira's mark.

"Come on, take me to meet your mom and sister and I can explain everything. You're so going to love my story, especially the bit where I turn up soaking wet with no trousers or boots."

Katie laughed and picked up the groceries as Donnie pulled her from the store.

Once Donnie had introduced himself to Rose and Jennifer he had the McGregor women sit comfortably while he told his story to growing looks of amazement. The first time through he had told Katie this story on the night of their first date and she had realised he knew too many details for it not to be true – incredible though it sounded.

This time, Rose and Jennifer were just as stunned, but his reference to the McGregor ring and the moccasins he had brought to Iowa with him were difficult to argue with.

"What an incredible story and I find myself believing you," admitted Rose. "For the sake of argument, let's assume that what you've told us is all true. If it is, why are you here?"

"That's an easy one," Donnie grinned. "I came for my beautiful nighean ruadh; I couldn't live without her any longer and need her standing by my side."

Donnie moved to slip his arm round Katie's waist and he pulled her to his side. Rose looked at the two of them together and knew in her heart that this stranger was going to take her daughter away. Surprisingly, she didn't feel any sadness. She could see that Katie was accepting all that Donnie as saying.

"Are you really going to go along with this?" Rose asked her.

"I've seen him before, I feel as if I've known him for a long time, because somehow he has been in my dreams," Katie answered.


Donnie returned to Craig Bheithe with a promise that Katie would come to Scotland within a few weeks.

The reunion with Archie Roy was much as it had been the first time with Donnie using his gifts to heal the now former SAS man and then recruiting him as head of security for Gregorach Enterprises on the spot.

"There are two jobs I need you to organise for me," Donnie told Archie. "Both of them involve tracing and investigating someone. The first guy is called Anthony Brown. He's a special Advisor to the First Minister. I want to know everything there is to know about him.

"The second guy might actually be connected to the first in some way – that's one of the things I really need to find out – his name is Fergus Malloy. He works for MI5, so you'll have to be careful how you go about investigating him."

"Why are you interested in them?" Archie asked.

"You know the thing you refer to as my Mojo?" asked Donnie. "Well, let's just say that I know what these two are planning and it isn't very pleasant. I would like to stop them if I can."

"Is it bad?" Archie asked.

"Malloy is going to try and kill me at some point and I think he's going to order Brown to assassinate Alex Salmond.

"Bloody hell!" cursed Archie. "What kind of life do you live? How can you walk around every day with stuff like this in your head? Doesn't it drive you nuts?"


Donnie had to link to his gifts to calm his nerves as he waited to be shown in to meet Scotland's Lord Lyon King of Arms, David Sellar. His appointment was something that would have caused a huge stir in Scotland if it became public knowledge, but Donnie was determined that it would remain quiet, at least for the present. As he waited, he replayed the conversation with the goddess in his head one more time.

"There is one thing that you have left out of the things that I reminded you of before I left you. You've remembered that I mentioned your vows, but I also told you to remember the motto of your Clan - 'S Rioghal Mo Dhream or Royal is my race.

"The current 'true' heir to the Scottish crown is a German by the somewhat long name of Franz Bonaventura Adalbert Maria Herzog von Bayern. He is a direct descendant from the House of Stuart. There is a point in Scotland's history that shouldn't be overlooked, however. The McGregor motto derives from the fact that Gregor was the brother of Kenneth mac Alpin, the first King of Scots. Your own blood is more Royal than this Bavarian pretender, Dòmhnall!

"When you meet with Alex Salmond I want you to tell him that you are a direct descendant of Gregor. Your modern science has ways of proving or disproving these things – there are enough remains of various descendents of Kenneth mac Alpin that a DNA comparison can be undertaken. When it is, it will show that YOU are the rightful heir to the Scottish crown. Perhaps the First Minister will be interested in that? A return to the ancient Royal family instead of reliance on the current German upstarts?"

"Even if that was true, my father would be the rightful heir and my elder brother next in line after him," Donnie had argued.

"Neither of them will want this, they will be happy for you to take on the mantle."

It was a measure of Donnie's trust in the goddess that he didn't for a minute seek to dispute what she had told him. Painfully modest, the idea that he could somehow be the rightful King of Scots was a daunting thing for him to take in, but this was a service that Beira had asked of him, so he would do as she had asked.

Donnie knew though that he couldn't simply make his claim to Alex Salmond, nothing was surer to make the FM think that he was a fantasist. He had therefore already quietly approached the Lord Lyon King or Arms to register his claim to be of direct descent from Gregor. He knew that his claim would be met with disbelief, but the Court of the Lord Lyon was a standing court of law in Scotland and the King of Arms was charged with settling matters of genealogy. He was therefore duty bound to investigate Donnie's claim.

Now Donnie was waiting to make that claim.

"You can go through now, Sir," the pretty young receptionist told him.

David Sellar was a man in his seventieth year and Donnie hoped that what he was about to tell him wouldn't be too much of a shock. They exchanged pleasantries before the Lord Lyon tried to get down to business.

"I have done some research, so I know a little bit about you," Sellar admitted. "I understand that you are already one of the richest men in Scotland and that your business interests are growing at an incredible rate. What brings you to see me this morning?"

"I understand that in your role as Lord Lyon King of Arms you have the responsibility of investigating all claims as to genealogy," Donnie began."

"That's right," Sellar confirmed.

"I know that this is going to sound somewhat far-fetched, but I believe that I am a direct descendent of Gregor," Donnie added.

The Lord Lyon looked at him, waiting for him to add something else. When Donnie remained silent, Sellar asked a question.

"Descended from Gregor who?"

"No, I'm sorry, I'm not explaining this very well," Donnie apologised. "I mean I am descended from THE Gregor, brother of Kenneth mac Alpin and the first of the McGregor Clan."

The Lord Lyon had been leaning forward with his elbows on his desk and his chin resting on his hands. At Donnie's claim, however, he sat bolt upright and his mouth hung slightly open.

"Are you serious?" he eventually spluttered.

"I wouldn't have come to you if I wasn't serious," Donnie assured him.

The Lord Lyon showed his grasp of history in his next question.

"But what makes you think that you are descended from someone who was alive in something like 850 AD?"

Donnie had thought about this – the question was an obvious one – and he had decided to keep things simple.

"It's just something that has been handed down within my family for generations," he explained.

"I'm sure such claims exist in the minds of many families," Sellar replied.

"I'm sure that you're right about that, but I'm here about my claim and you have a legal obligation to investigate it," Donnie argued.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.