The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 17: Push!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Push! - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Well, no one is going to jail! At least not now.

Lena has been good to her word; there have been no problems. Rose and Lily have been good to their words about how they were feeling. The only real change is that they have attached more strongly to Jake.

Nic2 and I have a talk about the RN degree and what had gone on relating to that and babies. It seems I was completely left out of the loop on that whole matter. It's not that I needed to be in the loop, it's just that I feel miffed that I was not included. At least now I know why Nic2 is not pregnant. I don't think she really wants to be a nurse, but it is the best way to secure the H-1 visa and that is crucial for her. Besides Jake laughingly told us that when he gets really old, he will need medical care, and Nic2 will be the one in charge. Nic2 is not grinning. All she says is that she better become a doctor if that is the case.

So everything settles down and returns to normal as much as we can have it. Abe is growing up and developing a real personality. I am the only one pregnant and due any day now. Rose and Lily benefit (they tell me), as they have far more access to Jake than they have had in the past, now that Lena is not here on weekends and I am not in Jake's bed. I have sworn off sex for the duration.

Lily gives me a lotion and oil bath twice a day. Jake takes time with me everyday. We sit and talk and also go for walks. I am so over this pregnancy stuff. I want it to be done with. I am about to be a nineteen year old mother. That fact is not scary, as I will have my mother right here the whole time. I do not have to raise my child alone. No, my child will have a Mom, Dad, Grandmother and three aunts under the same roof. I consider myself lucky. As to the sex of the baby inside me, I have no idea. There have been sonograms but each time I told the nurse I didn't want to know the sex of my baby.

I am feeling blue. I am HUGE. I waddle instead of walk. All I want to do is sleep and eat. And I am constantly needing to pee! How unsexy – how unromantic is that?

Rose is now seventeen. She is gorgeous. I am so jealous. I am a whale and she is this beauty queen. How did I let this happen? Rose is more beautiful than Gel, Nic2 and, of course, me. Her breasts are larger and perfectly firm. Her skin is flawless. Her hips are wider and sexier than are the rest of ours. Her hair is perfect. Her calves look miraculous in heels. And adding insult to injury, her belly is perfectly flat. She is sweet in her manner, always courteous and good-natured. Jake tells me she has developed into a champion when it comes to giving head. Worst of all, it was my desires that brought her into the family! God, what have I done to myself?

[Translated from Tagalog]

Gel! What are you laughing about?

You! I was watching you as you stared at Rose as she left the room. My child, are you angry with Rose?

Jealous, envious, frustrated, confused, hurt. I don't know.

Why child? What has she done?

Nothing other than be perfect.

What are you talking about?

Have you seen the way Jake looks at her?

Oh, OK, yes, sure. He can't get enough of her. It's cute.

Cute? Oh Mom, really? You call how he looks at her cute?

Cin, he goes through that with each of us at some point. You ought to know that.

If you say so. I don't think it's cute. I'm a whale. He looks at me and he sees a whale and then he looks at her and his tongue is hanging out.

Do you think your husband doesn't love you anymore?

No, I guess I know he loves me, but not like he loves Rose!

Oh Cin, I know what you are feeling. I felt the same way when I was carrying Abe. I still felt that way after Abe was born. I had lost my flat belly. I didn't feel sexy enough for Jake. You were seventeen, Nic2 was seventeen and a knockout – she still is. I was really down in the dumps. Don't you remember?

Yes but I thought that was what is called postpartum depression.

Well maybe that was part of it, but not all of it.

So how did you get over it? You don't seem depressed now.

Remember when Jake took me on a trip to Denver for five days? You and Nic2 took care of Abe, remember?

OK, sure, I remember.

Why do you think we did that?

Oh ... Jake was telling you he loved you and that was never going to change.

Close. Yes you are right, the message was he loved me and that was never going to change even though there would be younger and prettier girls in his life, no one could ever take my place with him. He wasn't going to lie to me and tell me I was prettier. I wasn't and I am not now. But no one in this family can take my place and never will. The same is true for you. Yes Rose is prettier than we are, and Jake enjoys her beauty, but she can't replace us in his heart. Rose knows that. You should know that. Jake told me he told you that earlier in your pregnancy. Did he not do that?

Huh? ... Oh yes, I guess he did, but maybe he told me that too early in my pregnancy.

He told me he felt guilty because he hadn't told that to me earlier!

Oh Mom, I guess there is no good time.

I will have to tell that to Jake. Maybe it will make him happier. [giggle]

Maybe ... but God, Mom, Rose is so beautiful.

Be patient Cin, Rose desperately wants to get pregnant as soon as possible. We are about ready to pull her off the pill. Then she will have to stay out of Jake's bed until she turns eighteen and starts taking the fertility pills. Once she is with child, that flat belly will be no more, at least for a while. Beauty is God's way of insuring that some man makes us pregnant. But once we are ... well let's just say after that, we had better hope our man loves us for who we are and not completely what we look like.

But Jake does care about what we look like.

Yes ... he does, up to a point. None of us are ugly or fat, and so long as we take care of ourselves, Jake is happy with us.

Did he tell you that?

No, it's just how he is.

What Mom has told me does help, but I decide I need more sisterly assurance. Nic2 is still up at the college, but she will be home for supper. I will talk with her before bedtime.

In the mean time I swear I know I shouldn't react so strongly every time I get these Braxton Hicks contractions. They started toward the end of the second trimester. (God! I sound like my Ob/Gyn.) Anyway if these are practice contractions, I'm sure as hell all practiced up. Gel just smiles and reminds me I couldn't wait to get pregnant. Then, between fits of laughter, she tells me that God is just reminding me of the consequences of my desires. Time to pee and then a nap.

Even a two hour nap is heaven. That's just what I get. Rose is helping Gel, by watching Abe, while Gel gets supper ready.

It's just before 4pm and I walk into Jake's office. As usual he's typing something. He minimizes it when I walk in. I kid him about secret lovers and he responds by saying I wouldn't want to read about myself on the screen. He's teasing of course. He probably doesn't want an inadvertent error to creep in by an accidental touch while we are talking.

To what do I owe this visit sweet Cin?

I need assurance Jake.

Assurance?

That you actually love a whale.

Sperm, killer or humpback?

Filipino, bobo asawa. [stupid husband]

Ah. You feel like a whale?

You have to ask?

Well you don't look like a whale to me. You look beautiful.

Oh, bullshit! I see how you look at Rose, and I see how you look at me.

Do you want sex Cin? I was under the impression you wanted nothing to do with it at the moment.

No I don't want sex. I am talking about how you look at me and at Rose.

So you look at me, looking at Rose, as I wish I could make Rose as pregnant as you are, and you think I am thinking what?

You are not!

Oh, but I am.

Damn you Jake, I came in here pretty pissed off, and feeling crappy, and you ruined it by making me both confused and flattered. That's not fair!

Sorry for ruining your pissed off, crappy feeling. What did you think I was thinking?

That I am a big ugly whale and Rose is a beautiful girl that you prefer.

Have I ever said anything like that?

I've seen how you look at her Jake.

I know, you already told me that.

So?

I think this is a bit of late stage, wish it was over, pregnancy emotions. I know you have been sleeping alone or with Lily lately, but sleep with me tonight. OK?

OK, but no sex.

Not with you Cin, but is it OK if I hold your hand while I have sex with Rose?

Jake! How can you?

Trust me?

Jake!

Trust me Cin.

OK, I guess.

Good. Now go. I have work to do.

It is 5:30pm and supper is on the table. I am so hungry. I eat and eat and eat. Not all at once. Very slowly, but non-stop, I work through the food at the table. It doesn't make me feel less like a blimp but I just can't help it. I need to eat. I am still eating as everyone else has left the table. I ask Nic2 to sit with me. She crinkles her brow, but stays seated across from me.

Whenever anyone else makes afridata, or caldoreta, they just put the vegetables in the pot, but Gel precooks by deep frying them and the result is a far better tasting dish. With each dish she cooks, she brings special skill. The result is amazing, like the lechon kawali, where she uses corn starch on the pork belly chucks after they are boiled but before she fries them. It's odd because my grandmother doesn't do any of these things. Nor does anyone else I know. Only Gel. I have asked her about how she learned to cook like this and all I get is a blank stare and a question: It tastes good, right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.