The Pastor's Kids
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Interesting things happen when cleaning out their late parent's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft  

John flew in mid morning and took a cab ride home. There was work to do at the office but he decided that it could wait until the next day.

It did not surprise him that no one was home. He knew that Julie,

James were busy getting their late parent's home ready for the realtor. He walked to his bedroom, stripped out of his suit and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water run over his shoulders and down his back. There was just something about taking a shower at home that made all the difference in the world.

He dressed in blue jeans and a polo shirt and left the house. "I hope Joshua is sleeping," he said to himself, as he pulled his car out of the driveway and headed for Christy's house.

It came as a disappointment when he discovered that Christy was not at home. With nowhere else to go, he drove to the Putnam's house.

He saw Julie's car parked in the driveway with James' car parked next to it so he had to park in the street and walked to the front door. Without thinking too much about it, he reached for the doorknob and found it unlocked.

"Oh yes!" he heard from the TV. "Oh fuck me, yes!"

"What in the world?" his first thought was that they had rented a porn video and were watching it from the living room. Then he froze when he saw what video they were actually watching. He saw Clara on her knees, between Patricia's legs and Clive kneeling behind her, pumping his cock into his Clara's pussy.

"Hi," Julie said, calmly from the sofa.

John tore his eyes from the TV and looked toward his wife. His mouth fell open, as he took in the sight of James sitting naked on the sofa with his arm wrapped around her shoulders and his hand lazily playing with her bare tit. Christy was sitting on the other side of him stroking his hard cock and was equally naked.

"What's going on here?" he said, not believing they would be so brazen as to openly flaunt their lewd behavior.

"Just enjoying a naughty video," Christy said to him. Although she was, hopefully, displaying a calm exterior, she was a nervous wreck on the inside. She had called the hotel, where John was staying, and was told he checked out and took the hotel's shuttle to the airport. It was James' suggestion that they let him catch them and see how it played out.

John's eyes moved from them to the TV and back to them. "But what are you doing?" he asked, as he motioned hands toward them.

The sight of his wife, her brother, and his wife sitting naked on the sofa sent a wave of excitement coursing through his body. Similar to the one he had when Clara called him at his office a year and a half ago. She told him that she, Carl, and some friends where doing skit for a club they belonged to and needed a cameraman. It wasn't until he got to Clara's house the following evening, that he discovered who the friends were and that there was no skit to video.

He remembered how guilty he felt after that first encounter and how the guilt grew for the six months afterwards. He gone to

Christy's house one morning and was going to tell her of her parent's wild sex life when of all things, he found himself suckling her lactating breasts.

"Enjoying the moment," Julie said, looking him in the eye. "Why don't you join us? Christy would love it."

John stood fixed to the spot as he watched Christy get to her feet and stepped towards him. He had planned, or at least hoped to make love to her this morning, but this was not what he had in mind. He did not resist as she put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "Let me suck that nice big cock of yours, just the way you like," she said loud enough so Julie and James could hear.

Again he did not resist when Christy took his hand and led him to the sofa. Nor did he resist when she knelt in front of him and opened his pants. When she pulled them down his legs, he lifted his feet so she could remove them the rest of the way. It was like he was in a real time porn movie as he pulled his shirt over his head and then sat down.

Christy moved closer to him and ran her hands up and down the tops of his thighs. "We found the disk with our parent's sex videos on it," she explained. "Nice camera work, by the way."

John looked over to his naked wife and saw James fondling her tits. A thrill ran up his spine as he realized that it was her brother's hand.

"They know all about us," Christy said, as she kissed his legs. So do my parents."

"Oh gawd," he groaned, as Christy grasped his semi-erect dick and kissed the tip of it.

"They were not as upset about it as we thought they would be," she said, as she slid his member into her mouth.

John leaned back on the sofa and put his hand on Christy's head.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.