The Pastor's Kids - Cover

The Pastor's Kids

Copyright© 2011 by Pope Perv

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Interesting things happen when cleaning out their late parent's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft  

As was their habit on Sunday mornings, the Putnams got up early and dressed for church. They had not gone last Sunday because they didn't feel like talking to their follow parishioners so soon after the funerals. They talked about staying home again, but in the end it was decided that they would attend.

James was in the bathroom getting ready to shave after his shower and thought about the events of the past two days. It was totally bizarre to find sex videos of his very conservative, Christian parents. He still couldn't quite figure out what to think of watching them do the things they did or hearing them say the things they said. His minds eye saw the scene of his mother on her hands and knees with her head pulled back by her hair, obviously cumming as his father rammed his cock in from behind. He closed his eyes for a moment and saw Julie leaning on the desk; her legs spread wide apart as he drove his cock into the forbidden tunnel of her sex. Strangely, this had less of an effect on him then the videos.

"James," Christy said from the bedroom. "Can you get Joshua ready while I give Katy a quick bath?"

James smiled knowing that his daughter had filled her diaper. "Yep, be right there."

He finished shaving and washed his face, and as he reached for his towel, a pair of his wife's panties got his attention from the hamper. It was normal to see her panties hanging over the edge, but when he looked closer at them, he noticed the unmistakable sign of cum in them. He remembered that these were the pair she was wearing yesterday and knew that they did not have sex so whose cum was in her panties?

"James, please," Christy called again.

"Coming."

He put the panties out of his mind and found his son playing in his room.

"Time to get you ready for church," he said, as he sat on his son's bed.

Joshua always gave his mother a hard time when it came to getting dressed but for whatever reason, James had no trouble with him. Ten minutes later the young boy scurried off toward the kitchen and James walked back to his bedroom.

"She give you quite a mess?" he asked his wife, who was fastening her bra.

"Why does she always wait until she is almost dressed to do that?"

James stepped behind his wife and put his arms around her waist. He interlocked his fingers on her tummy as he kissed her neck. "I can't wait until she is potty trained."

"May I ask you something?" she asked, stepping from his embrace.

"Sure," he answered, shrugging his shoulders and walking toward the closet.

"What's going on with you and Julie?"

James stopped and looked back at his wife. She was facing him and the serious look on her face told him that she knew something but he had no idea what or how much. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about," she said, daring him to question her.

"Babe, It's been a hard couple of weeks. We, Julie and I, are finding it more difficult to pack Mom's and Dad's stuff up than we thought it would be."

"There's more than that, isn't there?" she asked with a tear forming in her eye.

James knew that he could not lie to his wife for long. Somehow she always knew when he was not being as honest as he should be. "We are just dealing with their deaths. It's going to take time."

"You didn't see me when I pulled in the driveway to pick you up last night," she informed him, "but I saw you kissing her."

Thankfully James was at the edge of the bed when his knees gave out. He landed on the mattress and just stared at his wife.

"It didn't look too much like a brotherly kiss either," she said.

James blinked his eyes a couple of times and regained his composure.

"Who's cum is in your panties?" he asked, getting to his feet.

Christy was not ready for the turn that the conversation just took. Her face went blank and her mouth opened and then closed as she tried to find words to say. When she threw her soiled panties in the hamper last night she knew she should have hidden them better but didn't think that her husband would notice them.

"I, ah, I..." she stammered. "My panties?"

"Should I show you?" he asked, getting to his feet and walking to the bathroom. He stopped suddenly and turned to face his wife. "It's curious that John left right after you. Julie said his plane didn't leave for another two hours."

Christy stepped to the edge of the bed and sat down. Her hands folded in her lap and her head was down. Nothing was said for a long time as both James and Christy thought about what they were accusing each other of doing. "It started about a year ago," she said slowly.

James came and sat next to his wife. He wanted to be angry with her.

Wanted to be able to walk out of the house with a guilt free conscience but knew he could not do that. He remained silent as Christy began to tell him how it had started. He let her talk until she was done then put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him.

"Do you love him?" he asked quietly.

"No," she answered, not looking at him. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she turned to face him. "Are you having sex with your sister?"

James lowered his head and sighed deeply. He didn't say anything, just nodded his head yes.

"She is beautiful," she whispered back.

James looked at his wife with confusion written all over his face. He was about to say something when Christy spoke again. "I don't love John but to be honest with you, I love making love with him."

"What are you saying? You want to continue fucking him?" James asked, anger finally showing in his voice.

"What I am saying is, I love you and don't want to lose you. I don't know if you want to continue making love with Julie but can we come to an understanding?"

"An understanding?" he asked. "What kind of understanding?"

Christy looked at her husband but didn't say anything more. She waited until he had a few moments to process what she had said before she spoke again. "I don't think I mind if you and Julie want to do it, as long as you have the same consideration for John and me."

"What if John is not so understanding?" James asked his wife.

"I think he could be persuaded," she said with a knowing grin on her face.

"I know how persuading you can be," he grinned back her.

"Are you angry with me?" she asked, tentatively laying her head on his thigh.

"No," he said after a moment's thought. "How can I be?"

Christy slipped off the edge of the bed and knelt in from of him. She fished in his pajamas and pulled his hardening cock out. "Let me show you I'm not angry either."

"Christy, Joshua is in the kitchen and the door is open," he said to her.

Reluctantly, she got to her feet but promised they would save this for later.

They finished getting dressed and made it to church in time. They met Julie in the hallway that led to the children's Sunday school rooms. "Your mom called this morning," she said to Christy, after saying hello. "She asked if we were going to work more at the house, she would watch the Brittany for the afternoon."

"What did you tell her?" Christy asked.

"That I would talk with you and let her know," Julie said, raising her eyebrows.

"I think that would be a great idea," Christy said, giving James a private look.

The service was what James, Christy, and Julie expected. The visiting

Preacher was good, but he was not what they were used to. The people of the congregation were friendly towards them and extended offers to let them know that if they needed anything, they only needed to ask. Otherwise they didn't bother them with endless questions about how they were doing.

After the service let out, the three of them drove to the senior Putnam's house. They thought about getting something to eat first but decided that since there was food at the house, they would eat there.

"Julie?" Christy said shortly after stepping into the house. "We need to talk."

Julie took a look at her sister-in-law and knew that she knew about her and

James. She wanted to deny everything but the smile on Christy's face told her it would be useless to do so.

"I'm so sorry," Julie cried, as she sat down on the sofa.

"Why?" Christy asked, as she sat next to her.

"Why?" Julie asked in shock.

"I don't mind," Christy told her. "In fact, I find it kind of sexy that you two are doing it."

"What?" Julie asked, shocked to hear Christy saying that. "Really?"

"Really," Christy said, softly.

"You don't think we are awful, evil people for fu ... ah, making love?"

Christy looked at James and then at Julie again. "May I watch?"

Julie lean back against the sofa and let Christy's request filter through her mind as the idea of being watched started to slowly sound like a fun and exciting thing to try. She smiled at James and then looked at her sister-in- law. "I think we better go into the office."

James smiled as he got to his feet. He took Julie's hand and chuckled at the confusion on his wife's face. "Come on, you'll understand in a few minutes."

Christy followed them into their father's office and noticed Julie turning the laptop on. She watched as James pulled the panel from the back of the book shelf and remove the CD. "What is this?" she asked, as he opened the bottom desk drawer and pulled a cable he remembered seeing the day before.

"We'll be more comfortable in the living room after all," he said, picking up the CD and the laptop. Christy and Julie could do nothing but follow behind him.

"What's with the CD?" Christy asked.

"Wait a moment," Julie told her as she took the laptop from James and put it next to the TV. James ran the cable from the laptop to the USB port on the side of the TV. He then clicked the third file on the disk and sat between

Christy and Julie on the sofa.

Julie and James did not look at the TV right away. Their attention was on how Christy was going to react when she saw what was on the CD.

"Oh my God," Christy exclaimed, as the video started.

Julie and James's chuckled at her, remembering how they had reacted the first time they watched one of these.

"Mother?" Christy's voice sounded strained.

Julie and James' smirks left their face when they saw what was on the TV.

They expected to see their own naked mother sitting on the sofa. What they saw was Christy's. She was leaning back on the sofa with her legs slightly spread. Her breasts were nicely shaped and pear sized with areolas the size of quarters and her nipples were hard.

As they continued to watch, a man walked to the sofa. Since his back was to the camera, they could not tell who it was until he turned around and sat next to Clara. "Daddy?" Christy exclaimed. She blinked her eyes and then looked over at her husband. "What is this?"

"We found this the first day we started cleaning the office. It was just mom and dad on the first two videos," James told his wife.

"But they're naked!" she almost yelled. "My parents are naked!"

"It's a shock to see your parents naked for the first time, isn't it?" Julie asked.

Movement on the screen got their attention and they watched as Clive knelt between Clara's legs and Patricia knelt between Carl's. Silence filled the room as the watched the oral ministrations that were taking place on the TV.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.