A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Chapter 11: Ben and Marlene

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11: Ben and Marlene - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

The next day they woke up early, since there was no pond or brook close-by that they could bath in, they just had to skip doing so today. They did, however, wash themselves with a washing cloth that Alice wet with water from a bottle. She insisted on proper hygiene and John had reluctantly agreed with her.

He didn't mind going without a bath for a few days, but when Alice suggested that they'd clean each other's bodies with the washing cloth, he had quickly become a willing participant. It turned out to be quite a stimulating experience for both of them and afterward he remarked that he didn't mind bathing so much, if it was more like this.

After breakfast they quickly broke up camp and got on their way again. During their hike they encountered another young couple, Ben and Marlene Davids. It turned out that they were going to the same mountain and were looking forward to the panoramic view as well.

Alice quickly learned that they were on their honeymoon and had chosen to go here, since they both loved to hike. Ben was twenty-four years old, while Marlene was twenty-three. When Marlene asked about her relationship with John, she had answered that they were good friends, who both loved the outdoors, but due to lack of interest from others, planned this camping trip together instead. Conveniently she forgot to mention that they had never even bothered asking others in the first place, whether or not they'd be interested in joining them.

Alice had felt nervous when Marlene gave her a weird look and asked her just how old John was John had quickly answered that he had turned eighteen a week ago, while Alice was twenty-three. Alice could sense that Marlene still felt suspicious, but she didn't comment on their relationship any further.

John had looked confidently to Alice and that had given her the strength to keep up with their lie. His reassuring gaze soothed her nerves and she was soon acting like her usual cheery self again. All of this had gone by completely unnoticed by Ben, who was far more interested in their surroundings and telling about all sorts of little facts, regarding the trees they saw, the animals they encountered and the berries they found. His constant rehearsal of facts, which Alice already knew, became quite boring after a while.

Since there was only one viable route to get to the mountain within their allotted time frame though, Alice and John were pretty much forced to walk with Marlene and Ben. Though John enjoyed their company, she mostly felt herself strained with their presence. She had become used to regularly holding hands with John, or sometimes to stop for a minute to give him a passionate French kiss, or an affectionate hug and right now she couldn't do any of that. John didn't seem too happy either that they couldn't show their affection in public anymore, but he realized as well that they couldn't do much about it, right now.

One of the things he did seem to enjoy a lot, however, was that he got to see both Alice and Marlene in their bikinis.

When they set up camp that evening it was near a pond and Alice, not having been able to bathe that day, wanted to take a swim. Marlene had quickly become enthusiastic about it too and joined her, soon followed by both men.

John seemed to ogle Marlene a lot and it made Alice jealous, especially when she noticed his hard cock in his swimming trunks. Marlene had noticed John's frequent stares and was going out of her way to tease him. She regularly offered him glimpses of her body, sometimes by accidentally adjusting her bikini panties, in such a way that he happened to get a glimpse at her crotch, or by quickly flashing her tits at him, when Ben wasn't looking.

Ben seemed completely oblivious by his wife's actions and paid more attention to Alice instead. He seemed to appreciate Alice's figure a lot. Alice's breasts were at least a full cup larger and, while his wife had short dirty blonde hair, hers had a light golden glow to it and was reaching till her lower back, while really enhancing her angelic features. Alice also noticed how her body was a lot more toned and her long legs easily made her stand out when compared to Marlene, who was rather plain looking in both face and body. She wasn't exactly fat, but she wasn't as slim as Alice either.

Ben himself looked sort of handsome, but he definitely wasn't the brightest guy she had ever encountered. He knew a lot about nature and hiking, but he was rather ignorant when it came to everything else, the term 'one trick pony' quickly came to Alice's mind. He had a big muscled body and a bald head, weighing easily two hundred pounds. Alice concluded that he was a friendly man, but definitely not her type, at least not the way that John was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.