A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love - Cover

A Teacher and Her Student, a Forbidden Love

Copyright© 2011 by Storm

Chapter 7: Camping, the first night

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Camping, the first night - A teacher falls slowly in love with her student, but she's torn between her feelings and her conscience. After all, it's forbidden by law for a teacher to have a romantic affair with a student. Will love conquer all, or will the law keep them apart? (Inspired by a real life story.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Slow  

After hiking through the forest for four hours, with only taking small breaks, they finally reached the pond John had pointed out on the map. Due to the terrain they had to take several small detours, but overall they had made excellent progress, for a first day.

Alice looked at her watch and saw that it was already seven p.m., The sun would go down in about two, maybe two and a half hours, so they still had some time.

"I think we better set up camp here, I'll set up the tent, maybe you can gather some firewood?" Alice asked John.

"Sure, sounds fine to me. Maybe I can also catch us some fishes, I have a feeling this pond is full with them!"

"Ooh, now that sounds like a really good idea," Alice grinned.

She wasn't really good at fishing herself and usually when she went hiking she had to make do with whatever she found along the trail and the provisions she took with her.

The tent was set up pretty quickly, Alice had a lot of experience with this model and it blended in well with the forest around them. Unless you were close-by or really knew what to look for, it would be nearly impossible to spot the tent from a distance. It was just the way Alice preferred it, she didn't like pryers and sometimes the men she encountered on the trail could turn pretty nasty, when they learned that she was traveling alone.

In fact, Alice usually had a pocket knife close-by in case somebody would try something and she wasn't shy of using it either. In that regard, she was glad that John was with her. Men were far less likely to try something, when there was a witness present and she doubted John would stand around idle either, he had proven that much already with the way he had handled Joe and his friends. Luckily most fellow campers she met were friendly folks though, enjoying the outdoors, just like she did.

Alice made their beds, ensuring that the air mattresses were fully inflated and their sleeping bags rolled out. Everything that wasn't needed, was also placed inside the tent. The tent was very spacy for just a single person, with two, however, it was rather cozy. It wasn't too tight, but at the same it didn't leave them with much spare room either. Still, it was big enough to hold them both and that's all that mattered to her.

The extra space she saved out in John's backpack, was well used by taking several other items with her, that she normally left at home.

John was gone for quite a bit and Alice was starting to worry a little. Earlier he had dropped off more than enough wood to get a good fire going, but he hadn't told her about his other plans. Everything was about as ready as Alice could get it and she was about to go look for John, when he returned excitedly, holding a really big fish!

"Look at what I caught! This one should make a fine dinner. If we boil some veggies then we should have more than enough to fill our stomachs for tonight," John said proudly, beaming a wide smile.

"Wow ... Impressive! I was about to go look for you, but it I see that you spent your time well, that's a really a big fish!" Alice complimented him, impressed with his catch.

John quickly got to work with filleting and seasoning the fish. Next he roasted it above the fire, while Alice cooked them some veggies to go with it.

Soon they had a delicious meal ready and were eating it in silence, enjoying how the birds twittered around them and the forest creatures went about their business.

"How about a swim before going to bed? It should stay light for at least another hour or so and I found a great swimming spot where the water doesn't start too deep," John suggested, with a hopeful look in his eyes.

Alice let out a yawn, and replied, "Hmm ... Well, I'm pretty tired already, but maybe a swim wouldn't be a bad idea ... Just so you know, it won't be skinny dipping though, I'm not ready for that."

"But you might be ready for it later on... ?" John asked, Alice could practically see the begging look in his eyes now.

"Perhaps..." she replied noncommittally.

Realizing that "perhaps" wasn't an outright no, John had to be satisfied with her answer.

Alice gave him a mysterious smile, which increased his hopes that "perhaps" would mean a careful yes, but he seemed to have trouble reading what was on her mind.

"Give me a few minutes please, while I go change into my bikini. After that you can put on your swimming trunks and then you can show me the spot that you found."

Closing the flap of the tent behind her and zipping up the tent, Alice quickly got undressed and put on her bikini. She was glad that she had shaven herself the day before, if something real would take place between them then at least she wouldn't be embarrassed about any of her body hair. Even her pussy was completely bald now, rather than the light fuzz of blonde hair that usually occupied it.

Picking up two towels, she crawled outside and said with a cheery voice, "Your turn!"

John quickly got in and was done even faster than Alice. Alice watched the tent and she was happy to see that, as long as there wasn't any light on inside the tent, it didn't show the silhouettes of people inside either. It would make it harder on pryers to find them, that is, if there were people around with bad intentions in the first place. Alice figured that it would be better to be safe than sorry though.

Offering her hand to pull him up, she asked, "Well, shall we get going?"

"Sure, it's right this way!" John replied, taking the lead.

After a short walk of two minutes, John showed her the spot he had found. Testing the water with her toe, Alice found that it was still warm from the day. Throwing the towels over a branch she quickly got in, submersing herself completely in the warm water.

"Wow, the water is really lovely!"

"I told ya!" John replied happily, jumping in himself.

"Eek! I felt a fish swim past my legs!" Alice exclaimed shocked.

"Chicken!" John taunted her.

"Well, you try getting your toes suckled on by a fish!" Alice replied, slightly miffed.

Getting a mischievous grin on her face, John quickly swam away from her, probably realizing that she was up to no good.

"Awww ... I didn't even do anything yet, who is a chicken now?" Alice taunted him back.

"It's better to be a chicken than to be in deep shit. I don't know what you are planning, but it didn't look it was anything I would enjoy," John replied grinning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.