A Come Back - Cover

A Come Back

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 27: Minus the Cherry

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Minus the Cherry - Heart-broken and beaten in love A woman learns life does go on with some help from a friend. She attends a camp where adults do what they want, where they want, how they want. Will she find a new love as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   BDSM   Exhibitionism  

We both rolled off of either side of bed to our feet.

"Don't wake Cleo." I warned, not even knowing if she was asleep.

"No way." Eddie said, pausing by my doorway. "Then I'd have to share you." We giggled as we made our not so silent way down the hall. "Damn it's dark. No moon tonight." Eddie whispered, searching for the first step.

Completely nude we felt our way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I turned on the stove light.

"Better?"

"Damn. It seems like a spot light now." Eddie pulled me close. "And now I like what I see." Eddie kissed me, and his hands pulled me close by my ass.

"You keep that up we won't eat." I pushed him back.

"We'll eat, just not lunch meat." Eddie winked.

Little did we know we had alerted Cleo. She'd been reading in bed and now sat on the stairs. She too was nude and kept to the darker stairs. She was grinning watching Eddie and I play grab ass in the kitchen. She wondered where things would go between us and was happy to see me happy. She retreated upstairs, thinking she'd pee, brush her hair and maybe join us in a few.

"Haven't you had enough?" I laughed. "Get a knife, here's the Mayo. Get busy." I commanded pointing at the bread.

"That's what I was trying to do!" Eddie took the knife and turned towards the bread anyway.

I pulled out mustard and ham and turkey and cheese and roast beef and whatever else it was wrapped up in all of these bags. Being more lazy than Molly I wasn't about to make a platter, but simply plopped them on the counter for Eddie to choose from. I popped the top of two sodas and was shocked at how loud they sounded.

Eddie grinned at me and started stacking meat on his bread.

"Hmm good." He said around a mouth full of food. I only nodded and took another bite.

Cleo sat back down in the dark on the stairs smiling at how domestic we looked.

Food finished, sodas almost gone, Eddie helped me toss things back into the fridge.

"Keep it neat." I complained, Molly will fuss.

"No she won't." Eddie said confidently. "She'll just put it away correctly."

I rolled my eyes, knowing he was right.

"What's for desert?" Eddie stood in front of the opened refrigerator looking over the contents of the door. "Jelly, Hmmm."

I came up behind him and rubbed my nipples over his back, petting his hairy thighs with my palms.

"Freezer has ice cream."

"Ice cream? That means she's got..." triumphant he pulled out chocolate syrup. He bent down and reached towards the back. When he stood again he held a can of whipped cream.

"Ohh sounds perfect." I snatched the chocolate from him and popped it in the microwave to heat. "Get the ice cream?" I asked waiting for the beep.

"Got it."

"Bowls?" I asked turning to see him spooning out a bit of it.

"Who needs bowls?" He took the chocolate from me and drizzled it over the spoon. "Open."

With a huge smile I opened my mouth and he spooned in desert. After my second spoon full he twisted on his toes and with a hop I couldn't have done when I was a teenager, much less now, he landed on the kitchen island.

"Come here you!" He locked his legs around me and pulled me towards him for another spoonful, this one with the cream sprayed on top.

Cleo knew she should say something. She wasn't sure why she didn't. She only knew it looked endearing and she wanted to watch rather than take part. Molly would sure be bleaching her counter if she could see Eddie's bare ass on it. Cleo stifled her giggle behind her hand and enjoyed the view.

"You've got your bare ass on Molly's counters." I said with a grin.

"You've got to relax girl. I tell you, Molly's got a wild streak about her and she'd love this."

"Yeah well, maybe. Here, give me that." I took the spoon from him. "Your turn." I scooped out some ice cream and coated it with chocolate.

Eddie opened his mouth and I slid the spoon in. By the dim light I was amazed at how sensual it looked. His lips closed over the spoon and as I pulled it out, he cleared it of the treat. His tongue darted out to get any off of his lips before he moved it about his mouth and swallowed.

"Hmm more." He said with a grin.

This time I piled the spoonful high with whipped cream. I laughed when I held it in front of his mouth.

"Open wide."

"You think I can't do it don't you." Eddie challenged.

"I never said that." I said back, laughing.

Eddie opened his mouth wide and enveloped the spoon. He almost made it. Only a tiny bit of whipped cream was caught by his lips. We both were laughing when I stood on tip toes to kiss it off.

Cleo shook her head. She hadn't had such a sweet encounter since she as a teenager. Cleo ran the brush through her hair absently. She'd bet anything they'd be having sex before the hour was up.

"Again. That didn't count, you were shaking the spoon."

"Was not!" I countered.

"You were too! You were laughing and the spoon was shaking." Eddie protested.

"Well, maybe a little." I admitted, drizzling chocolate this time, before adding the whipped cream.

"Humph. A little?" Eddie crossed his arms over his naked chest. "Steady this time. Don't drop any."

I made the mistake of looking down. If I did drop any it would land right on his penis, all nestled nice and warm in it's nest of dark hair. I started to giggle.

"Oh no. No laughing."

We didn't know it but Cleo was smiling ear to ear happily watching everything.

"Ok. Hang on." I coughed and steadied my hand. "Ready?"

Eddie nodded and opened his mouth wide. I fought back my laughter again and settled for a huge smile. This time he got it! Not a bit of it left behind.

"Now you."

"Me?" I squeaked.

"Yes you." Eddie kissed my nose, his lips cold. "Give me the spoon."

Eddie scooped up the ice cream and bypassed the chocolate. He shook the can of cream and proceed to squirt the spoon.

"Hey! That's higher!" I screeched reaching for the can.

Cleo had to muffle her own laugh.

"Is not!" Eddie held the can high and out of my reach. I tried to jump for the can but Eddie's leg were locked behind my back. All I succeeded in doing was making my breasts bounce which Eddie just loved.

"Hey do that again." Eddies eyes locked on my tits.

Cleo could see my front and she watched, too, as my tits bounced. She found it hard not to laugh with Eddie.

"Just gimme the spoon." I said putting a hand on my hip, over his leg, allowing my tits one final bounce.

"Open." Eddie opened his own mouth like you may do when feeding a child.

I laughed and then obeyed. I opened wide and leaned in towards the spoon. At the last second I tip toed and took it from the top, swooping down over the whipped cream, tilting my head and including the spoon normally.

"Hey! That's cheating! Do over." Eddie was already scooping more ice cream.

Cleo held her brush to her mouth and stomped her feet silently loving every second of our play.

"You're just jealous." I said back, "It's up to me how I take it in my mouth."

Eddie paused and his eyes had a gleam in them that I loved. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." I whispered back as huskily as I could. With my peripheral vision I thought I saw his penis twitch and wake up in it's nest. I looked down. I took a finger and gently nudged him. "Yeah." I said again.

"Hey." Eddie moved his hips. "Leave that be."

I laughed. "What? Don't want me to touch? I can't play?" I fingered him again.

"Hey now, behave." He said. Already he was sporting a semi hard on. "We have to settle this." The can of whipped cream spurted again onto the spoon. "Take it straight." He commanded.

"So I have to take it?" Eddie remained quiet at my comment, waiting with the spoon. He tried to look serious.

I opened my mouth wide and leaned forward. I looked at it and thought no way. I stretched my mouth wide and thought maybe ... just maybe. It slowly came forward and I almost had it.

The can of cream spurted again, this time all over my nipple. I jumped and the spoon hit my chin and then my nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.